Swell, abyss, blast

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swell, blast and abyss are now at nutra so go check it out!!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Swell, blast and abyss are now at nutra so go check it out!!
You beat me to it bolt! Thanks!

Also, don't forget to take advantage of our offer to receive a free "clumpy" version of Poseidon with every 2 Nimbus products ordered. Remember to write... "1 free Poseidon with the purchase of 2 Nimbus Products"...in the comment section when placing your orders. Also remember this offer will only last until we run out of the "clumpy" Poseidon.

Come and get it fellas! :thumbsup:

Nimbus Nutrition

Workin

djl

Awards
  • Established
Now that there are a number of Nimbus products based on the core Poseidon supp, is there any way to get a sticky on your forum with dosing protocols, should someone want to buy one of every product you make?

A sticky that covers a lot of dosing situations/combinations of Nimbus products would be quite welcome!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Now that there are a number of Nimbus products based on the core Poseidon supp, is there any way to get a sticky on your forum with dosing protocols, should someone want to buy one of every product you make?

A sticky that covers a lot of dosing situations/combinations of Nimbus products would be quite welcome!
Good idea djl...We will work on that! For now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training. This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST.

I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training.

I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams in.

As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc...

I hope this helps. ;)

Workin

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Pending on bodyweight will 2 servings of swell suffice to someone who is about 220 or should you bump it up???

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Pending on bodyweight will 2 servings of swell suffice to someone who is about 220 or should you bump it up???
At 220, you would benefit much more by upping it to 3 servings.

As a general recommendation (and this will be added to the labels at some point) if your 200lbs or less, use 2 servings and if your 200 lbs or more, use 3. Thats not to say you wouldn't benefit from using only 2 servings however...simply that the optimal dose would be 3.

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In order for someone all ready swell who wants to get a little sweller, bodyweight plays a very big part in dosage protocols to reach their swellest.:think:

In other words, I agree with workin on the dosage advice with your weight big man.:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought some abyss....looks great and can't wait to give it a try.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do gentlemen......i should get it today in the mail and i will give it a try tonight or tomorrow night. I'm definatley a huge fan of your poseidon.....can't wait to try out the other new products.:woohoo:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
In other words, I agree with workin on the dosage advice with your weight big man.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Swell/poseidon is going to be my cornerstone for my cutting. The stacking options are endless but i gotta keep it simple. Im eliminating all stims, and sticking with reset a.d. which to me is a godsend I cant tell you how much i love this stuff and using alot of efas. Now to stack a testbooster with this hmmm....I have know idea which one i should stack ???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swell/poseidon is going to be my cornerstone for my cutting. The stacking options are endless but i gotta keep it simple. Im eliminating all stims, and sticking with reset a.d. which to me is a godsend I cant tell you how much i love this stuff and using alot of efas. Now to stack a testbooster with this hmmm....I have know idea which one i should stack ???
Stacking Poseidon with Reset AD after coming off stims is a great way to annenuate the so called "crash" and help re-establish the CNS. Sounds like an awesome combo man, keep me informed.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
In other words, I agree with workin on the dosage advice with your weight big man.:thumbsup:
Swell/poseidon is going to be my cornerstone for my cutting. The stacking options are endless but i gotta keep it simple. Im eliminating all stims, and sticking with reset a.d. which to me is a godsend I cant tell you how much i love this stuff and using alot of efas. Now to stack a testbooster with this hmmm....I have know idea which one i should stack ???[/QUOTE]

Excellent stack Ryan. You will be pleased with the results. Keep us updated! :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
quick question
how much phenibut is in abyss
Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, Abyss is a proprietary blend...Sorry Benderzzz, I know that's not the answer you wanted. I will say that it should be taken no more than 4-5 nights a week with at least 2 days off. This will ensure it's continued effectiveness.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. ;)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got all three coming in a few days :)
"You love us, you really, really, love us!!":D

Looking forward to your feedback man.:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys i received my abyss last evening and took 4 caps on an empty stomach around 1am. I started to notice a nice calming feeling around 2am when i went to bed..... Boy i had a GREAT sleep last night!! I didn't wake up once during the night(i normally wake up 2-3x night) and had some nice dreams to go along with it:D I've tried many of these supplements for sleep, and this one delivers on all levels for me. I felt a little groggy when i first got up around 10:30am, but that wore off in about 20 minutes. GREAT product gentlemen as it has now become my sleep agent of choice:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys i received my abyss last evening and took 4 caps on an empty stomach around 1am. I started to notice a nice calming feeling around 2am when i went to bed..... Boy i had a GREAT sleep last night!! I didn't wake up once during the night(i normally wake up 2-3x night) and had some nice dreams to go along with it:D I've tried many of these supplements for sleep, and this one delivers on all levels for me. I felt a little groggy when i first got up around 10:30am, but that wore off in about 20 minutes. GREAT product gentlemen as it has now become my sleep agent of choice:thumbsup:
Excellent feedback Trauma! I'm glad to hear your pleased...that means we did our job! ;)

Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

Workin

mikem

Awards
Just ordered 2 tubs of SWELL! I've been using Poseidon for a month and love it even if it is clumpy. Can't wait to SWELL up!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 tubs of SWELL! I've been using Poseidon for a month and love it even if it is clumpy. Can't wait to SWELL up!
Thanks for your order Mike. Be sure and report back your thoughts on SWELL. I think you'll be very pleased! ;)

Workin

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be ordering some "swell" this week as i'd like to add it into my current SuperdrolNG mass stack....i think it will stack well in with it. I'm quickly becoming a big fan of nimbus products. :thumbsup:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my order of swell today. Just Did 2 scoops for my first "trial" of swell with a scoop of poseidon. Man I'm hooked already. I busted through my workouts and I knew I set some PRs. Not only does this product provide beyond exceptional strength/edurance, but the ability to recover from set to set and the additional "push" of more reps is insane. :box: This simple little concoction is going to be with me for along time. Now Workin I'm gonna bump it up to 3 scoops like you told me.

BTW: Workin, you gotta get some Nimbus apparel. Im sure everyone in the AM/nimbus camp would love to show off your company and wear it with pride.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just recieved my order of swell today. Just Did 2 scoops for my first "trial" of swell with a scoop of poseidon. Man I'm hooked already. I busted through my workouts and I knew I set some PRs. Not only does this product provide beyond exceptional strength/edurance, but the ability to recover from set to set and the additional "push" of more reps is insane. :box: This simple little concoction is going to be with me for along time. Now Workin I'm gonna bump it up to 3 scoops like you told me.

BTW: Workin, you gotta get some Nimbus apparel. Im sure everyone in the AM/nimbus camp would love to show off your company and wear it with pride.
Awesome feedback ryan, thanks for posting.

I agree with you, some Nimbus apparel would be niiiiice;)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Great feedback Ryan! Thanks for sharing my friend! We are looking into Nimbus Nutrition Tee's at the moment. I'll certainly let you all know when anything is available. THANK YOU for your support! ;)

Workin

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well :)

Two thumbs up

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well :)

Two thumbs up
Great review there sublime, looks like it's doing it's job. Thanks for trying the product and posting your feedback.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Two thumbs up
Thanks for posting sublimejeh! Glad to hear your pleased with SWELL! I know what you mean about feeling like you can just keep going and going...on SWELL I felt like the freakin energizer bunny! :thumbsup:

Workin

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ya haha I really wanna try mixing blast with it... maybe that will be in my next nutraplanet order :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to make a stacking chart on how to dose Blast/swell and blast/swell/poseidon!!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to make a stacking chart on how to dose Blast/swell and blast/swell/poseidon!!!
Good thought. We will work on that! For now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training. This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST.

I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training.

I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams in.

As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc...

I hope this helps.

Workin

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Jeese that stack sounds sweet, but especially for someone my size, 6'2 235lbs 10% bf, the dose would be on the higher side for me... I'm all about taking whats necessary regardless of price (if your going to take something you might as well do it right!), but that could get pretty pricey! Any chance of making a stack deal or a megadose deal for us bigger dudes? I would surely be interested in running blast, poseidon and swell at higher doses (30g+) per day if the prices were more economical with bulk deals, etc...

Just a thought :) I love you stuff and would like to make all 3 of those products staples!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up some swell today. Can't wait to add it to my current stack. :thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Jeese that stack sounds sweet, but especially for someone my size, 6'2 235lbs 10% bf, the dose would be on the higher side for me... I'm all about taking whats necessary regardless of price (if your going to take something you might as well do it right!), but that could get pretty pricey! Any chance of making a stack deal or a megadose deal for us bigger dudes? I would surely be interested in running blast, poseidon and swell at higher doses (30g+) per day if the prices were more economical with bulk deals, etc...

Just a thought :) I love you stuff and would like to make all 3 of those products staples!
Good thought...we may offer something like that in the future. Thanks again for the support my friend! :)

Workin

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I will start stacking all three in a few weeks from now.. I'm going to dose as you stated above and I will give you feedback as I see improvements!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I will start stacking all three in a few weeks from now.. I'm going to dose as you stated above and I will give you feedback as I see improvements!
I'll definitely be looking forward to your feedback. I think you'll be pleased! :thumbsup:

Workin

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
Nimbus you've made a repeat customer out of me. I love Poseidon... It's everything you said it would be. it's been the only substance(anit-biotics included) that has actually made a big difference in my complexion. I'm wondering if the swell I just ordered is going to have the same continued positive effect on my skin, have you had reports on this with SWELL yet?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nimbus you've made a repeat customer out of me. I love Poseidon... It's everything you said it would be. it's been the only substance(anit-biotics included) that has actually made a big difference in my complexion. I'm wondering if the swell I just ordered is going to have the same continued positive effect on my skin, have you had reports on this with SWELL yet?
Thanks for the kind words theJmad. Much appreciated! ;)

We have not had any reports related to complexion directly from SWELL as it is too new on the market. I can tell you that it will continue to have the same positive effects on skin as it contains about 3.2 grams of Poseidon Complex per serving.

You do need to try and get about the same amount of Poseidon Complex per day as you have been taking. We recommend at least 15 grams.

So assuming you take 2 servings of SWELL per day, you would need to take about 2 servings of Poseidon to get your total daily intake of 15 grams of Poseidon Complex. Make sense, or is that about as clear as mud? :think:

Workin

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I had to go back and read it again, but I got what you're saying. two scoops of poseidon along with two scoops of Swell=recc. amount.

New question: Why would I not want to just completely substitute the poseidon for the Swell. Is it b/c I would be getting too much beta alanine, if i was taking enough to get recc. amount of poseidon?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I had to go back and read it again, but I got what you're saying. two scoops of poseidon along with two scoops of Swell=recc. amount.

New question: Why would I not want to just completely substitute the poseidon for the abyss. Is it b/c I would be getting too much beta alanine?
I think you mean substitute SWELL for Poseidon? Correct?

If so, the answer is money. We recommend taking 15-30 grams of Poseidon Complex per day. You would need to take 5-10 servings of SWELL to get that....VERY EXPENSIVE and unnecessary.

Taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily is much more cost effective. Finances aside though...you could take only SWELL, at a VERY high amount, and get all the benefits of Poseidon as it does contain Poseidon Complex.

Does that answer your question?

Workin

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
ok my hang up was I didn't realize that Swell servings are 9grams as opposed to Poseidons serving size that is about 5 grams. It made sense when i broke it down according to grams, but now I've seen the light. I will never question Nimbus again. Thanks for the quick reply's Workin. Have fun spending all my money, b/c I don't think I can live without my poseidon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok my hang up was I didn't realize that Swell servings are 9grams as opposed to Poseidons serving size that is about 5 grams. It made sense when i broke it down according to grams, but now I've seen the light. I will never question Nimbus again. Thanks for the quick reply's Workin. Have fun spending all my money, b/c I don't think I can live without my poseidon.
Great to hear your liking the products man. It's important to remember that Swell is 2scoops for a serving(roughly 9gr) whereas Poseidon is only 1scoop(5grs), really helps you when doing the math.:thumbsup:

Keep us posted on what SWELL does for you.