Swell, abyss, blast

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I think you mean substitute SWELL for Poseidon? Correct?

If so, the answer is money. We recommend taking 15-30 grams of Poseidon Complex per day. You would need to take 5-10 servings of SWELL to get that....VERY EXPENSIVE and unnecessary.

Taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily is much more cost effective. Finances aside though...you could take only SWELL, at a VERY high amount, and get all the benefits of Poseidon as it does contain Poseidon Complex.

Does that answer your question?

Workin
    So taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily, what would be ideal time on workout days and nonworkout days?

2. I take 1 serving of swell upon waking, and one 30mins preworkout. I spread the poseidon out during the day and at night
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    So taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily, what would be ideal time on workout days and nonworkout days?
    If you workout in the morning, take 1 serving of SWELL 10 minutes prior and sip on 1 serving of Poseidon during your workout. I would then take 1 serving of SWELL, between meals, 5 or more hours later and 1 serving of Poseidon 1 hour before bed.

If working out in the afternoon, just like Sublime suggested, take one serving of SWELL first thing in the morning and one just prior to your workout. Take 1 serving of Poseidon, sipped on during your workout, and another serving 1 hour before bed. If your working out in the evening, you may want to take your first serving of Poseidon around noon, and then the second during your workout...skipping the before bed dose.

On non-workout days, 1 serving of SWELL first thing in the morning and one 5-8 hours later. Take 1 serving of Poseidon around noon and another 1 hour before bed.

These are simply recommendations and not an exact science. Everyone's schedules and activity levels are different and should be taken into account.

Hope this helps!

Workin

4. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Thats right sublimejeh. The amount of Poseidon Complex in SWELL is VERY synergistic with all it's other components, working as the catalyst to SWELL's effectiveness. It is not, however, a complete replacement for Poseidon unless your mega dosing...which gets pricey.

Workin
    I have been megadosing Poseidon for some time now... Usually I do 2 scoops in the morning, 2 scoops whenever I can in the afternoon, 2 scoops preworkout, 2 scoops during, 2 scoops after (6 scoops in a big propel bottle), and 3 scoops before bed. On off days I'll subtract maybe 2-4 scoops, but I still get a lot. My skin looks like a baby's and my shaving his been much closer... Weird that I didn't expect the closer, bump free shaves due to a lack of hydration of the facial epidermis.
    Freedom means nothing here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I have been megadosing Poseidon for some time now... Usually I do 2 scoops in the morning, 2 scoops whenever I can in the afternoon, 2 scoops preworkout, 2 scoops during, 2 scoops after (6 scoops in a big propel bottle), and 3 scoops before bed. On off days I'll subtract maybe 2-4 scoops, but I still get a lot. My skin looks like a baby's and my shaving his been much closer... Weird that I didn't expect the closer, bump free shaves due to a lack of hydration of the facial epidermis.
    Wow, that's a lot of Poseidon FOG. I bet you get a good flush at least once a day using that protocol.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

6. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Bump free shaves.... We may have to add that to the write-up!

Workin

7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of Poseidon FOG. I bet you get a good flush at least once a day using that protocol.
    You don't think it's too much do you?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You don't think it's too much do you?
    No, it's fine. I only commented because I haven't dosed it that high, roughly 8-9servs/day(equal to your off days) has been my max. You may be able to see the same benefits at a similiar dose if you try it out for a while(after all there is only so much hydration a body can do).

9. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    No, it's fine. I only commented because I haven't dosed it that high, roughly 8-9servs/day(equal to your off days) has been my max. You may be able to see the same benefits at a similiar dose if you try it out for a while(after all there is only so much hydration a body can do).
    Cool, thanks for your good advice. I was dosing a ton of it when I was super-active. I'd be taking one martial arts class in the morning, train 3 clients, train myself, then do 30-45 minutes of pilates! I'd be pretty much drained.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Cool, thanks for your good advice. I was dosing a ton of it when I was super-active. I'd be taking one martial arts class in the morning, train 3 clients, train myself, then do 30-45 minutes of pilates! I'd be pretty much drained.
    That's a very active schedule you had there man. Just reading it made me feel drained. Try the new dosage out and see if it doesn't suffice... and get back to me about the shaving bumps.

11. Swell has been well...Swell ( no pun intended ) been doing workins protocol for me, 3 scoops bef/aft. However my face has been breaking out horribly. My guess its the aakg.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Swell has been well...Swell ( no pun intended ) been doing workins protocol for me, 3 scoops bef/aft. However my face has been breaking out horribly. My guess its the aakg.
    Your face has been breaking out? SWELL should do exactly the opposite and clear your skin up due to the Poseidon Complex in it. My guess is that the Poseidon Complex in SWELL is causing your body to detox...that could lead to initial breakouts followed by a much smoother, clear complexion once your done detoxing.

I'm glad your pleased with the results otherwise ryan...keep us posted!

Workin

13. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Your face has been breaking out? SWELL should do exactly the opposite and clear your skin up due to the Poseidon Complex in it. My guess is that the Poseidon Complex in SWELL is causing your body to detox...that could lead to initial breakouts followed by a much smoother, clear complexion once your done detoxing.

I'm glad your pleased with the results otherwise ryan...keep us posted!

Workin
    I just started taking Swell, and I've been on poseidon for about a month, so the initial detox should be long gone by now. I'm not running anything else that makes my skin break out, so I will update everybody on my skin status while on Swell.
    I've been taking swell for two days now and haven't noticed anything negative.

14. Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    I just started taking Swell, and I've been on poseidon for about a month, so the initial detox should be long gone by now. I'm not running anything else that makes my skin break out, so I will update everybody on my skin status while on Swell.
    I've been taking swell for two days now and haven't noticed anything negative.
    Well that shoots my theory. lol!

Looking forward to your update ryan!

Workin

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Swell has been well...Swell ( no pun intended ) been doing workins protocol for me, 3 scoops bef/aft. However my face has been breaking out horribly. My guess its the aakg.
    The only way that you could be breaking out IMO is that when the Poseidon complex is purging toxins from your pores, you're not washing your face and the chemicals that were purged were not removed and they're irritating your skin and/or finding their way back into the dermis. To solve this, use luke warm water and a natural, non-abrasive facial wash (organic brands are cheap, usually around 8 dollars for a couple month supply) and wash the face a few times a day. This is the final elimination step in a detox.

Not doing this would kinda be like detoxing yourself, peeing into a cup, then drinking your own urine.

16. since i don't have any poseidon left Ive been using 3-4 servings of swell per day... stuff kicks *ss!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    since i don't have any poseidon left Ive been using 3-4 servings of swell per day... stuff kicks *ss!!
    3-4 Servings? That's a lot of BA and AAKG isn't it? It won't hurt... but... I know there's a limit of BA to carnosine synthesis... but the AAKG might have you blown up to the point of immobility. lol

BTW, I love your Retain 2 product. Adding Relora into a cortisol control matrix is brilliant.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    3-4 Servings? That's a lot of BA and AAKG isn't it? It won't hurt... but... I know there's a limit of BA to carnosine synthesis... but the AAKG might have you blown up to the point of immobility. lol

BTW, I love your Retain 2 product. Adding Relora into a cortisol control matrix is brilliant.
    Ya retain 2 is probably one of my favorites we carry.

Workin said the ration was like 2:1.6 BA-CM... 3-4 servings spread throughout the day would be a total of about 6-8g BA and 4.5-6g CM... those are reasonable numbers IMO... most studies with BA use 6g anyways, and I've always liked CM dosed around 6g too

EDIT: and also, the AAKG is dosed last on the list, so i feel like its less than 1g per serving, so that would be 3-4g/day... not bad!

19. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    since i don't have any poseidon left Ive been using 3-4 servings of swell per day... stuff kicks *ss!!
    That's about what I'm currently using as well...and LOVING IT!

Glad your enjoying SWELL Sublimejeh!

Workin

20. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Ya retain 2 is probably one of my favorites we carry.

Workin said the ration was like 2:1.6 BA-CM... 3-4 servings spread throughout the day would be a total of about 6-8g BA and 4.5-6g CM... those are reasonable numbers IMO... most studies with BA use 6g anyways, and I've always liked CM dosed around 6g too

EDIT: and also, the AAKG is dosed last on the list, so i feel like its less than 1g per serving, so that would be 3-4g/day... not bad!
    Oh, good call. For some reason I thought I read that each serving had 3 grams of AAKG... Which at 2 servings would've been that of the mid-dose of an NO2 (AAKG based) product... But, yeah that's not bad at all.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Oh, good call. For some reason I thought I read that each serving had 3 grams of AAKG... Which at 2 servings would've been that of the mid-dose of an NO2 (AAKG based) product... But, yeah that's not bad at all.
    That was probably the 3 grams of Leucine you where confusing it with FOG.

22. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    That was probably the 3 grams of Leucine you where confusing it with FOG.
    Damn, that's awesome. The AAKG was swaying me from buying it almost, but my proportions were misunderstood on my behalf! I don't like the N02 products much anymore, as I'm no longer interested in showing off a dysfunctional, disproportionate, muscular 'balloon effect'. lol. I find Leucine and BA to be more than functional and a little bit of AAKG is good for a little less blood pressure during the workout. I would imagine this would be good for a further increase in cardiac output (including but not limited to V02 max) and the CM, although dubbed by some as an NO potentiator, works through different pathways and gives great endurance. Can't wait to order some Swell!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn, that's awesome. The AAKG was swaying me from buying it almost, but my proportions were misunderstood on my behalf! I don't like the N02 products much anymore, as I'm no longer interested in showing off a dysfunctional, disproportionate, muscular 'balloon effect'. lol. I find Leucine and BA to be more than functional and a little bit of AAKG is good for a little less blood pressure during the workout. I would imagine this would be good for a further increase in cardiac output (including but not limited to V02 max) and the CM, although dubbed by some as an NO potentiator, works through different pathways and gives great endurance. Can't wait to order some Swell!
    SWELL is phenomenal...I cant wait for you to try it!

Workin

24. Nimbus Nutrition takes vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that have been proven to work, puts them in a perfect ratio and lists it for a more than reasonable price. Hence, the product sells itself. I'll always back this company.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Nimbus Nutrition takes vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that have been proven to work, puts them in a perfect ratio and lists it for a more than reasonable price. Hence, the product sells itself. I'll always back this company.
    Thanks FOG. Good to have your support my friend.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Nimbus Nutrition takes vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that have been proven to work, puts them in a perfect ratio and lists it for a more than reasonable price. Hence, the product sells itself. I'll always back this company.
    Your support is greatly appriciated FOG...Thank you!

Workin

27. Now I need to get a T!!!

...And my Swell should come in this week, I just can't wait to use this baby!

28. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Now I need to get a T!!!

T's would be nice....

Can't wait to here your feedback jj.

29. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Now I need to get a T!!!

I can't wait to get your feedback! When the T's come out...you'll be one of the first to get one Jjohn! After prld2gr8ns of course!

Workin

30. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I can't wait to get your feedback! When the T's come out...you'll be one of the first to get one Jjohn! After prld2gr8ns of course!

Workin
    Allright! I'm feel important now!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swell and Blast Sale!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:01 AM
  2. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:54 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition's SWELL & Abyss
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:20 AM