Swell, abyss, blast

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Just recieved my order of swell today. Just Did 2 scoops for my first "trial" of swell with a scoop of poseidon. Man I'm hooked already. I busted through my workouts and I knew I set some PRs. Not only does this product provide beyond exceptional strength/edurance, but the ability to recover from set to set and the additional "push" of more reps is insane. This simple little concoction is going to be with me for along time. Now Workin I'm gonna bump it up to 3 scoops like you told me.

    BTW: Workin, you gotta get some Nimbus apparel. Im sure everyone in the AM/nimbus camp would love to show off your company and wear it with pride.
    Great feedback Ryan! Thanks for sharing my friend! We are looking into Nimbus Nutrition Tee's at the moment. I'll certainly let you all know when anything is available. THANK YOU for your support!

    Workin


  2. I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well

    Two thumbs up
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well

    Two thumbs up
    Great review there sublime, looks like it's doing it's job. Thanks for trying the product and posting your feedback.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  4. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    I got my swell yesterday as well. I used it for my workouts today and yesterday. The "niacin flush" isn't bad like I got with poseidon (itchy, red), so it made a PERFECT preworkout/during workout drink. I mixed it in with some lemonade flavored EAA and couldn't taste it. I definitely got a little more pump than I usually do on shoulder day and I had to tell myself to stop after 5 exercises.. you really do feel like you can just keep going and going. Works as a great lactic acid buffer it seems as well

    Two thumbs up
    Thanks for posting sublimejeh! Glad to hear your pleased with SWELL! I know what you mean about feeling like you can just keep going and going...on SWELL I felt like the freakin energizer bunny!

    Workin

  5. Ya haha I really wanna try mixing blast with it... maybe that will be in my next nutraplanet order
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Ya haha I really wanna try mixing blast with it... maybe that will be in my next nutraplanet order
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. You guys need to make a stacking chart on how to dose Blast/swell and blast/swell/poseidon!!!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    You guys need to make a stacking chart on how to dose Blast/swell and blast/swell/poseidon!!!
    Good thought. We will work on that! For now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training. This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST.

    I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training.

    I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams in.

    As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc...

    I hope this helps.

    Workin

  9. Jeese that stack sounds sweet, but especially for someone my size, 6'2 235lbs 10% bf, the dose would be on the higher side for me... I'm all about taking whats necessary regardless of price (if your going to take something you might as well do it right!), but that could get pretty pricey! Any chance of making a stack deal or a megadose deal for us bigger dudes? I would surely be interested in running blast, poseidon and swell at higher doses (30g+) per day if the prices were more economical with bulk deals, etc...

    Just a thought I love you stuff and would like to make all 3 of those products staples!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  10. I picked up some swell today. Can't wait to add it to my current stack.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Jeese that stack sounds sweet, but especially for someone my size, 6'2 235lbs 10% bf, the dose would be on the higher side for me... I'm all about taking whats necessary regardless of price (if your going to take something you might as well do it right!), but that could get pretty pricey! Any chance of making a stack deal or a megadose deal for us bigger dudes? I would surely be interested in running blast, poseidon and swell at higher doses (30g+) per day if the prices were more economical with bulk deals, etc...

    Just a thought I love you stuff and would like to make all 3 of those products staples!
    Good thought...we may offer something like that in the future. Thanks again for the support my friend!

    Workin

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I picked up some swell today. Can't wait to add it to my current stack.
    Looking forward to your thoughts Trauma1!

    Workin

  13. I will start stacking all three in a few weeks from now.. I'm going to dose as you stated above and I will give you feedback as I see improvements!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    I will start stacking all three in a few weeks from now.. I'm going to dose as you stated above and I will give you feedback as I see improvements!
    I'll definitely be looking forward to your feedback. I think you'll be pleased!

    Workin

  15. Nimbus you've made a repeat customer out of me. I love Poseidon... It's everything you said it would be. it's been the only substance(anit-biotics included) that has actually made a big difference in my complexion. I'm wondering if the swell I just ordered is going to have the same continued positive effect on my skin, have you had reports on this with SWELL yet?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    Nimbus you've made a repeat customer out of me. I love Poseidon... It's everything you said it would be. it's been the only substance(anit-biotics included) that has actually made a big difference in my complexion. I'm wondering if the swell I just ordered is going to have the same continued positive effect on my skin, have you had reports on this with SWELL yet?
    Thanks for the kind words theJmad. Much appreciated!

    We have not had any reports related to complexion directly from SWELL as it is too new on the market. I can tell you that it will continue to have the same positive effects on skin as it contains about 3.2 grams of Poseidon Complex per serving.

    You do need to try and get about the same amount of Poseidon Complex per day as you have been taking. We recommend at least 15 grams.

    So assuming you take 2 servings of SWELL per day, you would need to take about 2 servings of Poseidon to get your total daily intake of 15 grams of Poseidon Complex. Make sense, or is that about as clear as mud?

    Workin

  17. I had to go back and read it again, but I got what you're saying. two scoops of poseidon along with two scoops of Swell=recc. amount.

    New question: Why would I not want to just completely substitute the poseidon for the Swell. Is it b/c I would be getting too much beta alanine, if i was taking enough to get recc. amount of poseidon?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    I had to go back and read it again, but I got what you're saying. two scoops of poseidon along with two scoops of Swell=recc. amount.

    New question: Why would I not want to just completely substitute the poseidon for the abyss. Is it b/c I would be getting too much beta alanine?
    I think you mean substitute SWELL for Poseidon? Correct?

    If so, the answer is money. We recommend taking 15-30 grams of Poseidon Complex per day. You would need to take 5-10 servings of SWELL to get that....VERY EXPENSIVE and unnecessary.

    Taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily is much more cost effective. Finances aside though...you could take only SWELL, at a VERY high amount, and get all the benefits of Poseidon as it does contain Poseidon Complex.

    Does that answer your question?

    Workin

  19. ok my hang up was I didn't realize that Swell servings are 9grams as opposed to Poseidons serving size that is about 5 grams. It made sense when i broke it down according to grams, but now I've seen the light. I will never question Nimbus again. Thanks for the quick reply's Workin. Have fun spending all my money, b/c I don't think I can live without my poseidon.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    ok my hang up was I didn't realize that Swell servings are 9grams as opposed to Poseidons serving size that is about 5 grams. It made sense when i broke it down according to grams, but now I've seen the light. I will never question Nimbus again. Thanks for the quick reply's Workin. Have fun spending all my money, b/c I don't think I can live without my poseidon.
    Great to hear your liking the products man. It's important to remember that Swell is 2scoops for a serving(roughly 9gr) whereas Poseidon is only 1scoop(5grs), really helps you when doing the math.

    Keep us posted on what SWELL does for you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  21. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Great to hear your liking the products man. It's important to remember that Swell is 2scoops for a serving(roughly 9gr) whereas Poseidon is only 1scoop(5grs), really helps you when doing the math.

    Keep us posted on what SWELL does for you.
    wait, that confuses me. Swell has 9g total, but one serving of swell has only 3.1g of poseidon complex... so 2 servings a day of swell would yield a little more than 6g poseidon complex right?
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  22. Yeah you got it right. This is a little dissapointing, since originally I thought swell was just going to be poseidon plus beta alanine. Remember all the hype about poseidon-ba? So now I'm stuck buying two products. Ill prob post in my thread to see if I've noticed enough difference taking both as aside to just poseidon. I'm pulling for great results from Swell though...

    link to my thread: Returning to the gym finally!!!
    Last edited by theJmad; 09-14-2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: mistake

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    wait, that confuses me. Swell has 9g total, but one serving of swell has only 3.1g of poseidon complex... so 2 servings a day of swell would yield a little more than 6g poseidon complex right?
    Thats right sublimejeh. The amount of Poseidon Complex in SWELL is VERY synergistic with all it's other components, working as the catalyst to SWELL's effectiveness. It is not, however, a complete replacement for Poseidon unless your mega dosing...which gets pricey.

    Workin

  24. Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    Yeah you got it right. This is a little dissapointing, since originally I thought swell was just going to be poseidon plus beta alanine. Remember all the hype about poseidon-ba? So now I'm stuck buying two products. Ill prob post in my thread to see if I've noticed enough difference taking both as aside to just poseidon. I'm pulling for great results from Swell though...

    link to my thread: Returning to the gym finally!!!
    Swell is much more than Poseidon with BA. I think your going to be very happy with your results...I'm looking forward to your thread!

    Workin

  25. Instead of megadosing I may just buy the swell/blast/poseidon and get some bulk CM and BA with come creatine... could be the ultimate stack here
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Instead of megadosing I may just buy the swell/blast/poseidon and get some bulk CM and BA with come creatine... could be the ultimate stack here
    If your taking Poseidon, there's no need to mega dose SWELL.

    Rather than buying bulk CM or BA, I would take one more serving of SWELL per day ...cheaper and more effective IMHO. The creatine would be a good addition if your not cutting.

    I'd also recommend taking SWELL on it's own for at least a week. You'll be amazed at how well it does all by itself!

    Whatever you decide, keep us posted!

    Workin

  27. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    If your taking Poseidon, there's no need to mega dose SWELL.

    Rather than buying bulk CM or BA, I would take one more serving of SWELL per day ...cheaper and more effective IMHO. The creatine would be a good addition if your not cutting.

    I'd also recommend taking SWELL on it's own for at least a week. You'll be amazed at how well it does all by itself!

    Whatever you decide, keep us posted!

    Workin

    Ok cool! I've been using it for 4 days now and I love it I've been taking 2-3 servings per day...

    So, the one thing that is keeping me from using extra Swell and not getting the bulk CM and BA is not knowing the exact dose of each in each serving of swell. I know itsm a propriety mix, but is there any chance you would reveal the mgs of CM and BA per serving (2 scoops) in swell so I could accurately judge how much of those 2 compounds I would be getting per day?
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  28. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Ok cool! I've been using it for 4 days now and I love it I've been taking 2-3 servings per day...

    So, the one thing that is keeping me from using extra Swell and not getting the bulk CM and BA is not knowing the exact dose of each in each serving of swell. I know itsm a propriety mix, but is there any chance you would reveal the mgs of CM and BA per serving (2 scoops) in swell so I could accurately judge how much of those 2 compounds I would be getting per day?
    Using 2 servings of SWELL perday, would povide 3.6 grams of BA and around 2 grams of CM....Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

    Workin

  29. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Using 2 servings of SWELL perday, would povide 3.6 grams of BA and around 2 grams of CM....Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

    Workin
    Cool. Maybe I'll just dose Poseidon at 30g per day, 3 servings of swell per day and one or two servings of blast.. i like those numbers
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Cool. Maybe I'll just dose Poseidon at 30g per day, 3 servings of swell per day and one or two servings of blast.. i like those numbers
    That'll get you primed no doubt.

    Sorry for the confusion too sublime, but yeah you got the math right.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swell and Blast Sale!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:01 AM
  2. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition's SWELL & Abyss
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Log in
Log in