Swell, abyss, blast

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Jeese that stack sounds sweet, but especially for someone my size, 6'2 235lbs 10% bf, the dose would be on the higher side for me... I'm all about taking whats necessary regardless of price (if your going to take something you might as well do it right!), but that could get pretty pricey! Any chance of making a stack deal or a megadose deal for us bigger dudes? I would surely be interested in running blast, poseidon and swell at higher doses (30g+) per day if the prices were more economical with bulk deals, etc...

Just a thought I love you stuff and would like to make all 3 of those products staples!
    Good thought...we may offer something like that in the future. Thanks again for the support my friend!

Workin

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I picked up some swell today. Can't wait to add it to my current stack.
    Looking forward to your thoughts Trauma1!

Workin
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I will start stacking all three in a few weeks from now.. I'm going to dose as you stated above and I will give you feedback as I see improvements!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I will start stacking all three in a few weeks from now.. I'm going to dose as you stated above and I will give you feedback as I see improvements!
    I'll definitely be looking forward to your feedback. I think you'll be pleased!

Workin
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Nimbus you've made a repeat customer out of me. I love Poseidon... It's everything you said it would be. it's been the only substance(anit-biotics included) that has actually made a big difference in my complexion. I'm wondering if the swell I just ordered is going to have the same continued positive effect on my skin, have you had reports on this with SWELL yet?
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    Nimbus you've made a repeat customer out of me. I love Poseidon... It's everything you said it would be. it's been the only substance(anit-biotics included) that has actually made a big difference in my complexion. I'm wondering if the swell I just ordered is going to have the same continued positive effect on my skin, have you had reports on this with SWELL yet?
    Thanks for the kind words theJmad. Much appreciated!

We have not had any reports related to complexion directly from SWELL as it is too new on the market. I can tell you that it will continue to have the same positive effects on skin as it contains about 3.2 grams of Poseidon Complex per serving.

You do need to try and get about the same amount of Poseidon Complex per day as you have been taking. We recommend at least 15 grams.

So assuming you take 2 servings of SWELL per day, you would need to take about 2 servings of Poseidon to get your total daily intake of 15 grams of Poseidon Complex. Make sense, or is that about as clear as mud?

Workin
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I had to go back and read it again, but I got what you're saying. two scoops of poseidon along with two scoops of Swell=recc. amount.

New question: Why would I not want to just completely substitute the poseidon for the Swell. Is it b/c I would be getting too much beta alanine, if i was taking enough to get recc. amount of poseidon?
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I had to go back and read it again, but I got what you're saying. two scoops of poseidon along with two scoops of Swell=recc. amount.

New question: Why would I not want to just completely substitute the poseidon for the abyss. Is it b/c I would be getting too much beta alanine?
    I think you mean substitute SWELL for Poseidon? Correct?

If so, the answer is money. We recommend taking 15-30 grams of Poseidon Complex per day. You would need to take 5-10 servings of SWELL to get that....VERY EXPENSIVE and unnecessary.

Taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily is much more cost effective. Finances aside though...you could take only SWELL, at a VERY high amount, and get all the benefits of Poseidon as it does contain Poseidon Complex.

Does that answer your question?

Workin
  9. Registered User
    Answers

ok my hang up was I didn't realize that Swell servings are 9grams as opposed to Poseidons serving size that is about 5 grams. It made sense when i broke it down according to grams, but now I've seen the light. I will never question Nimbus again. Thanks for the quick reply's Workin. Have fun spending all my money, b/c I don't think I can live without my poseidon.
  10. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ok my hang up was I didn't realize that Swell servings are 9grams as opposed to Poseidons serving size that is about 5 grams. It made sense when i broke it down according to grams, but now I've seen the light. I will never question Nimbus again. Thanks for the quick reply's Workin. Have fun spending all my money, b/c I don't think I can live without my poseidon.
    Great to hear your liking the products man. It's important to remember that Swell is 2scoops for a serving(roughly 9gr) whereas Poseidon is only 1scoop(5grs), really helps you when doing the math.

Keep us posted on what SWELL does for you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Great to hear your liking the products man. It's important to remember that Swell is 2scoops for a serving(roughly 9gr) whereas Poseidon is only 1scoop(5grs), really helps you when doing the math.

Keep us posted on what SWELL does for you.
    wait, that confuses me. Swell has 9g total, but one serving of swell has only 3.1g of poseidon complex... so 2 servings a day of swell would yield a little more than 6g poseidon complex right?

12. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah you got it right. This is a little dissapointing, since originally I thought swell was just going to be poseidon plus beta alanine. Remember all the hype about poseidon-ba? So now I'm stuck buying two products. Ill prob post in my thread to see if I've noticed enough difference taking both as aside to just poseidon. I'm pulling for great results from Swell though...

link to my thread: Returning to the gym finally!!!
    Last edited by theJmad; 09-14-2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: mistake
  13. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

wait, that confuses me. Swell has 9g total, but one serving of swell has only 3.1g of poseidon complex... so 2 servings a day of swell would yield a little more than 6g poseidon complex right?
    Thats right sublimejeh. The amount of Poseidon Complex in SWELL is VERY synergistic with all it's other components, working as the catalyst to SWELL's effectiveness. It is not, however, a complete replacement for Poseidon unless your mega dosing...which gets pricey.

Workin
  14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah you got it right. This is a little dissapointing, since originally I thought swell was just going to be poseidon plus beta alanine. Remember all the hype about poseidon-ba? So now I'm stuck buying two products. Ill prob post in my thread to see if I've noticed enough difference taking both as aside to just poseidon. I'm pulling for great results from Swell though...

link to my thread: Returning to the gym finally!!!
    Swell is much more than Poseidon with BA. I think your going to be very happy with your results...I'm looking forward to your thread!

Workin
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Instead of megadosing I may just buy the swell/blast/poseidon and get some bulk CM and BA with come creatine... could be the ultimate stack here

16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Instead of megadosing I may just buy the swell/blast/poseidon and get some bulk CM and BA with come creatine... could be the ultimate stack here
    If your taking Poseidon, there's no need to mega dose SWELL.

Rather than buying bulk CM or BA, I would take one more serving of SWELL per day ...cheaper and more effective IMHO. The creatine would be a good addition if your not cutting.

I'd also recommend taking SWELL on it's own for at least a week. You'll be amazed at how well it does all by itself!

Whatever you decide, keep us posted!

Workin
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    If your taking Poseidon, there's no need to mega dose SWELL.

Rather than buying bulk CM or BA, I would take one more serving of SWELL per day ...cheaper and more effective IMHO. The creatine would be a good addition if your not cutting.

I'd also recommend taking SWELL on it's own for at least a week. You'll be amazed at how well it does all by itself!

Whatever you decide, keep us posted!

Workin

Ok cool! I've been using it for 4 days now and I love it I've been taking 2-3 servings per day...

So, the one thing that is keeping me from using extra Swell and not getting the bulk CM and BA is not knowing the exact dose of each in each serving of swell. I know itsm a propriety mix, but is there any chance you would reveal the mgs of CM and BA per serving (2 scoops) in swell so I could accurately judge how much of those 2 compounds I would be getting per day?

18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Cool

Ok cool! I've been using it for 4 days now and I love it I've been taking 2-3 servings per day...

So, the one thing that is keeping me from using extra Swell and not getting the bulk CM and BA is not knowing the exact dose of each in each serving of swell. I know itsm a propriety mix, but is there any chance you would reveal the mgs of CM and BA per serving (2 scoops) in swell so I could accurately judge how much of those 2 compounds I would be getting per day?
    Using 2 servings of SWELL perday, would povide 3.6 grams of BA and around 2 grams of CM....Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

Workin
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Using 2 servings of SWELL perday, would povide 3.6 grams of BA and around 2 grams of CM....Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

Workin
    Cool. Maybe I'll just dose Poseidon at 30g per day, 3 servings of swell per day and one or two servings of blast.. i like those numbers

20. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. Maybe I'll just dose Poseidon at 30g per day, 3 servings of swell per day and one or two servings of blast.. i like those numbers
    That'll get you primed no doubt.

Sorry for the confusion too sublime, but yeah you got the math right.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I think you mean substitute SWELL for Poseidon? Correct?

If so, the answer is money. We recommend taking 15-30 grams of Poseidon Complex per day. You would need to take 5-10 servings of SWELL to get that....VERY EXPENSIVE and unnecessary.

Taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily is much more cost effective. Finances aside though...you could take only SWELL, at a VERY high amount, and get all the benefits of Poseidon as it does contain Poseidon Complex.

Does that answer your question?

Workin
    So taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily, what would be ideal time on workout days and nonworkout days?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

I take 1 serving of swell upon waking, and one 30mins preworkout. I spread the poseidon out during the day and at night

23. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    So taking 2 servings of SWELL and 2 servings of Poseidon daily, what would be ideal time on workout days and nonworkout days?
    If you workout in the morning, take 1 serving of SWELL 10 minutes prior and sip on 1 serving of Poseidon during your workout. I would then take 1 serving of SWELL, between meals, 5 or more hours later and 1 serving of Poseidon 1 hour before bed.

If working out in the afternoon, just like Sublime suggested, take one serving of SWELL first thing in the morning and one just prior to your workout. Take 1 serving of Poseidon, sipped on during your workout, and another serving 1 hour before bed. If your working out in the evening, you may want to take your first serving of Poseidon around noon, and then the second during your workout...skipping the before bed dose.

On non-workout days, 1 serving of SWELL first thing in the morning and one 5-8 hours later. Take 1 serving of Poseidon around noon and another 1 hour before bed.

These are simply recommendations and not an exact science. Everyone's schedules and activity levels are different and should be taken into account.

Hope this helps!

Workin
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Thats right sublimejeh. The amount of Poseidon Complex in SWELL is VERY synergistic with all it's other components, working as the catalyst to SWELL's effectiveness. It is not, however, a complete replacement for Poseidon unless your mega dosing...which gets pricey.

Workin
    I have been megadosing Poseidon for some time now... Usually I do 2 scoops in the morning, 2 scoops whenever I can in the afternoon, 2 scoops preworkout, 2 scoops during, 2 scoops after (6 scoops in a big propel bottle), and 3 scoops before bed. On off days I'll subtract maybe 2-4 scoops, but I still get a lot. My skin looks like a baby's and my shaving his been much closer... Weird that I didn't expect the closer, bump free shaves due to a lack of hydration of the facial epidermis.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  25. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I have been megadosing Poseidon for some time now... Usually I do 2 scoops in the morning, 2 scoops whenever I can in the afternoon, 2 scoops preworkout, 2 scoops during, 2 scoops after (6 scoops in a big propel bottle), and 3 scoops before bed. On off days I'll subtract maybe 2-4 scoops, but I still get a lot. My skin looks like a baby's and my shaving his been much closer... Weird that I didn't expect the closer, bump free shaves due to a lack of hydration of the facial epidermis.
    Wow, that's a lot of Poseidon FOG. I bet you get a good flush at least once a day using that protocol.

26. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Talking

Bump free shaves.... We may have to add that to the write-up!

Workin
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, that's a lot of Poseidon FOG. I bet you get a good flush at least once a day using that protocol.
    You don't think it's too much do you?
  28. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You don't think it's too much do you?
    No, it's fine. I only commented because I haven't dosed it that high, roughly 8-9servs/day(equal to your off days) has been my max. You may be able to see the same benefits at a similiar dose if you try it out for a while(after all there is only so much hydration a body can do).

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

No, it's fine. I only commented because I haven't dosed it that high, roughly 8-9servs/day(equal to your off days) has been my max. You may be able to see the same benefits at a similiar dose if you try it out for a while(after all there is only so much hydration a body can do).
    Cool, thanks for your good advice. I was dosing a ton of it when I was super-active. I'd be taking one martial arts class in the morning, train 3 clients, train myself, then do 30-45 minutes of pilates! I'd be pretty much drained.
  30. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, thanks for your good advice. I was dosing a ton of it when I was super-active. I'd be taking one martial arts class in the morning, train 3 clients, train myself, then do 30-45 minutes of pilates! I'd be pretty much drained.
    That's a very active schedule you had there man. Just reading it made me feel drained. Try the new dosage out and see if it doesn't suffice... and get back to me about the shaving bumps.

31. Registered User
    Answers

Swell has been well...Swell ( no pun intended ) been doing workins protocol for me, 3 scoops bef/aft. However my face has been breaking out horribly. My guess its the aakg.
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Swell has been well...Swell ( no pun intended ) been doing workins protocol for me, 3 scoops bef/aft. However my face has been breaking out horribly. My guess its the aakg.
    Your face has been breaking out? SWELL should do exactly the opposite and clear your skin up due to the Poseidon Complex in it. My guess is that the Poseidon Complex in SWELL is causing your body to detox...that could lead to initial breakouts followed by a much smoother, clear complexion once your done detoxing.

I'm glad your pleased with the results otherwise ryan...keep us posted!

Workin
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Your face has been breaking out? SWELL should do exactly the opposite and clear your skin up due to the Poseidon Complex in it. My guess is that the Poseidon Complex in SWELL is causing your body to detox...that could lead to initial breakouts followed by a much smoother, clear complexion once your done detoxing.

I'm glad your pleased with the results otherwise ryan...keep us posted!

Workin
    I just started taking Swell, and I've been on poseidon for about a month, so the initial detox should be long gone by now. I'm not running anything else that makes my skin break out, so I will update everybody on my skin status while on Swell.
    I've been taking swell for two days now and haven't noticed anything negative.
  34. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I just started taking Swell, and I've been on poseidon for about a month, so the initial detox should be long gone by now. I'm not running anything else that makes my skin break out, so I will update everybody on my skin status while on Swell.
    I've been taking swell for two days now and haven't noticed anything negative.
    Well that shoots my theory. lol!

Looking forward to your update ryan!

Workin
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    The only way that you could be breaking out IMO is that when the Poseidon complex is purging toxins from your pores, you're not washing your face and the chemicals that were purged were not removed and they're irritating your skin and/or finding their way back into the dermis. To solve this, use luke warm water and a natural, non-abrasive facial wash (organic brands are cheap, usually around 8 dollars for a couple month supply) and wash the face a few times a day. This is the final elimination step in a detox.

Not doing this would kinda be like detoxing yourself, peeing into a cup, then drinking your own urine.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

since i don't have any poseidon left Ive been using 3-4 servings of swell per day... stuff kicks *ss!!

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

since i don't have any poseidon left Ive been using 3-4 servings of swell per day... stuff kicks *ss!!
    3-4 Servings? That's a lot of BA and AAKG isn't it? It won't hurt... but... I know there's a limit of BA to carnosine synthesis... but the AAKG might have you blown up to the point of immobility. lol

BTW, I love your Retain 2 product. Adding Relora into a cortisol control matrix is brilliant.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

3-4 Servings? That's a lot of BA and AAKG isn't it? It won't hurt... but... I know there's a limit of BA to carnosine synthesis... but the AAKG might have you blown up to the point of immobility. lol

BTW, I love your Retain 2 product. Adding Relora into a cortisol control matrix is brilliant.
    Ya retain 2 is probably one of my favorites we carry.

Workin said the ration was like 2:1.6 BA-CM... 3-4 servings spread throughout the day would be a total of about 6-8g BA and 4.5-6g CM... those are reasonable numbers IMO... most studies with BA use 6g anyways, and I've always liked CM dosed around 6g too

EDIT: and also, the AAKG is dosed last on the list, so i feel like its less than 1g per serving, so that would be 3-4g/day... not bad!

39. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

That's about what I'm currently using as well...and LOVING IT!

Glad your enjoying SWELL Sublimejeh!

Workin
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Ya retain 2 is probably one of my favorites we carry.

Workin said the ration was like 2:1.6 BA-CM... 3-4 servings spread throughout the day would be a total of about 6-8g BA and 4.5-6g CM... those are reasonable numbers IMO... most studies with BA use 6g anyways, and I've always liked CM dosed around 6g too

EDIT: and also, the AAKG is dosed last on the list, so i feel like its less than 1g per serving, so that would be 3-4g/day... not bad!
    Oh, good call. For some reason I thought I read that each serving had 3 grams of AAKG... Which at 2 servings would've been that of the mid-dose of an NO2 (AAKG based) product... But, yeah that's not bad at all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swell and Blast Sale!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:01 AM
  2. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition's SWELL & Abyss
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:20 AM