• Established
Nothing better then a new asthetically pleasing Poseidon.:D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my poseidon is clumping. It LOOKS really bad but breaks up very easily and I don't believe it affects the effectiveness.

Workin, I promised a review once I gave posiedon a fair shot. I wasn't thrilled with it while ON cycle. But it has DEFINATELY played a large role in abolishing post cycle lethargy. I'm guessing the "deficient state" is one where the ZMA would be more beneficial? I'd have to say that I would use poseidon again in the post cycle time frame if I run another cycle.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
my poseidon is clumping. It LOOKS really bad but breaks up very easily and I don't believe it affects the effectiveness.

Workin, I promised a review once I gave posiedon a fair shot. I wasn't thrilled with it while ON cycle. But it has DEFINATELY played a large role in abolishing post cycle lethargy. I'm guessing the "deficient state" is one where the ZMA would be more beneficial? I'd have to say that I would use poseidon again in the post cycle time frame if I run another cycle.
Thanks for the feedback celc5. The clumping does not change the effectiveness in anyway...it's purely cosmetic. However, with the new formula, clumping is now a thing of the past! :thumbsup:

Workin

Joint Fracture

Awards
Very glad to hear there is a non clumping formula.

I was taken aback when I went to get a scoop and the whole tub turned into a lump of concrete.

I dumped the whole mass out into a bowl and smashed it back into a powder. Then tossed in micro on low power (setting 1) for about a minute to dry it.

Put it back in its tub and tossed in a couple anti moisture packs to hopefully slow down the clumping.

Yeowza!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was taken aback when I went to get a scoop and the whole tub turned into a lump of concrete.

I dumped the whole mass out into a bowl and smashed it back into a powder. Then tossed in micro on low power (setting 1) for about a minute to dry it.

Put it back in its tub and tossed in a couple anti moisture packs to hopefully slow down the clumping.

Yeowza!
Yep, the new containers don't have a problem. What you did should work fine, if anything just stick it in the freezer as Crowler mentioned to keep any moisture from re-entering the container.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Yeowza!
You can also use a large zip lock bag to break up any clumped Poseidon. Many have had success with this method. Fortunately, as stated, this is no longer an issue with the Poseidon being sold now. In fact, you may want to take advantage of this offer on Nutra Planet:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/74226-only-nimbus-nutrition.html

We ended up stuck with a ton of clumpy Poseidon! lol! So take advantage of our mistake. ;)

Workin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe now I can sleep at night. Thats awesome! I think the clumping was the only flaw in Poseidon.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Maybe now I can sleep at night. Thats awesome! I think the clumping was the only flaw in Poseidon.
Thanks for your kind words metroba! I agree!!! lol!

Workin