"BLAST"...Your workouts will never be the same! Coming soon from Nimbus Nutrition.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
"BLAST"...Your workouts will never be the same! Coming soon from Nimbus Nutrition.

Blast™​
With Poseidon Complex​

We have all tried some sort of “Energy Drink”. They are everywhere these days, convenient stores, grocery stores, Bars, health stores, gyms… everywhere you look there is some sort of drink promising increased energy and vitality. But for many of us that have consumed this “liquid energy”, we’ve experienced either immediate disappointment or a short lived boost followed by a crash of epidemic proportions. Finally, one company has “done energy right”.

Riding on the coattails of the wildly popular performance supplement – Poseidon Complex™, Nimbus Nutrition introduces the all new Blast™.

Nimbus Nutrition’s improved version of the “Energy Drink”, Blast™, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast™ contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex™, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.

Blast™ is another testament to the integrity and dedication that Nimbus Nutrition insists on in every supplement they produce. Yet again that old Nimbus motto, “simple yet synergistic”, has worked to perfection. In the Nimbus Nutrition tradition of excellence, Blast™ is proudly introduced to all athletes that know...”Performance is Everything”!

Blast Highlights​

o Increased Energy Levels
o Maintained Hydration
o Prolonged period of Vitality
o No Annoying, Performance Destroying “Crash”
o Increased Mental Acuity
o CNS Rejuvenation
o Decreased Neuron Depletion

Supplement Facts​
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 5 grams)
Servings Per Container 75

1 Serving Provides:
Sodium 30 mg 1%
Potassium 350 mg 10%
Vitamin C 350 mg 583%
Niacin 40 mg 200%
Vitamin B6 5 mg 250%
Vitamin B12 1500 mcg 25000%
Vitamin B5 8 mg 75%
Magnesium 75 mg 19%
Zinc 7 mg 47%

Poseidon Complex™ 4366 mg -----
Blast KE Release Matrix™ 1280 mg -----

*Poseidon Complex™: Ascorbic Acid , Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin (b-3), Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, TMG

*Blast KE Release Matrix™: Caffeine, Glucuronolactone, Tyrosine, White Willow Bark, Yerba Mate, Theobromine, Phenethylamine

Other ingredients: Natural citrus flavor, Sucralose.

Directions– As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 servings based on individual needs. Do not take within 5 hour of bedtime. Do not exceed 4 servings in a 24 hour period.
Please consult your physician prior to beginning any new supplement or workout program.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Flavorless?

I feel so left behind..... I have yet to pick up any Poseidon. Don't be offended Workin..... it's not because I don't want to!

Note to self: Next Nutra order, add Poseidon......

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Flavorless?

I feel so left behind..... I have yet to pick up any Poseidon. Don't be offended Workin..... it's not because I don't want to!

Note to self: Next Nutra order, add Poseidon......
No offense taken Lanbane! ;)

It actually will have a pleasant light Citrus flavor. The Sample packets that Nutra Planet will be sending out will be unflavored however.

Workin

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one is going to be goooood for those early morning workouts.:cool:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this and the rest of the new stuff comin out looks real solid

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
OH YEA!!!! I CANNT WAIT FOR THIS!!! :bow28:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an attractive, refreshing proposition.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:food: :food: :food: