SLEEP DEEPLY...Fall into "THE ABYSS". Coming Soon!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Abyss™

They have done it again. The guys over at Nimbus Nutrition keep coming up with ways to impress us all. Their latest development is meant to tackle an issue that all of us, especially the intense athlete, struggle with frequently…
Sleep… or actually the lack there of.

Nimbus Nutrition’s newest product Abyss™ is another great development using the same principal that all of their supplements have been created with, “Simple yet Synergistic”. Nimbus has taken proven sleep producing compounds such as L-Tryptophan, GABA and Phenibut and combined them with key vitamin and mineral combinations such as Magnesium, Zinc, B-6 and the only active form of B-12 in the Central Nervous System AND neurological pathways…Methycobalamin. Nimbus Nutrition as assembled these proven ingredients, in very specific proportions to create the ultimate sleep aid that will redefine the term “Deep Sleep”. Welcome to the ABYSS™!

This 3 part sequence of; falling asleep, staying asleep and maximizing the benefits of REM during your sleep cycle, once again pushes the limits of supplement efficiency. The tremendous benefits are even amplified when you consider that Abyss™ requires no prescription, is inexpensive and most of all provides a safe, extremely effective alternative to prescription drugs.

Nimbus Nutrition invites you to experience the kind of rest you’ve always “Dreamed” about. Dive into the peaceful, rejuvenating depths of the ABYSS™…

Highlights​
• Rejuvenates the Central Nervous System
• Maximizes the benefits of REM Sleep
• Refreshed upon Waking
• Fall Asleep Faster
• Overall Mood Improvement
• Increased Mental Acuity
• Improved Daily Vitality
• Increased Anabolic Activity

Directions: Take 2 - 4 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime. Allow 6-8 hours for sleep. Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this product. For best results take Abyss™on an empty stomach.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
1 Serving Provides:
Vitamin B6 8 mg 375%
Vitamin B12 750mcg 12500%
Magnesium 202 mg 51%
Zinc 23 mg 150%
Abyss DS Matrix™ 2484mg -----

Abyss DS Matrix™:Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Carbonate, Methylcobalamin, Phenibut, Pyridoxine HCL, Zinc Gluconate, L-Theanine

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! I'm looking forward to this one for sure.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I love sleep supplements...this looks nice.

themandaloria

Awards
Nice, will the effects go away quickly though

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nice, will the effects go away quickly though
They will not go away, but will be less pronounced. If you take Abyss on a 5 nights on, 2 nights off schedule...or 5 nights per week total, the effects will not diminish. I think you'll find, even taken on a nightly basis, ABYSS to be very, VERY potent. ;)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
vague pricing?
I don't know for certain yet, but I'm estimating around $35.00 for a 30-60 night supply depending on individual tolerance. This will last 6-12 weeks if taken 5 nights per week.

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW this is EXACTLY what I need right now! My workouts are going great and I need that good sleep for full recovery.

Where abouts is this available?

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still afraid of it :) but i'd like to try it for sure. Been doing my own IGF-2/powerFull/GABA/phenibut stack at home, and thats a serious sleeper :) would be easier if it was all in caps.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still afraid of it :) but i'd like to try it for sure. Been doing my own IGF-2/powerFull/GABA/phenibut stack at home, and thats a serious sleeper :) would be easier if it was all in caps.
Abyss is all in one pill.:D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be afraid of the dark Easy.:cool: :D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
WOW this is EXACTLY what I need right now! My workouts are going great and I need that good sleep for full recovery.

Where abouts is this available?

CROWLER
Should be available at Nutra Planet shortly...everyone be sure and stop by the NP forum and post your interest in them carrying it! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much L-tryp and GABA are in it? Is it flavored?

For some reason, I hate the taste of GABA, and haven't yet found a way to mask it. ( I know it's weird, because it doesn't have that strong of a taste.)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much L-tryp and GABA are in it? Is it flavored?

For some reason, I hate the taste of GABA, and haven't yet found a way to mask it. ( I know it's weird, because it doesn't have that strong of a taste.)
It's a capsule product so taste won't be an issue. As for the matrix amount that's Workin's little secret.:)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a capsule product so taste won't be an issue. As for the matrix amount that's Workin's little secret.:)
Cool.

And you don't have to let the cat out of the bag yet, just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna be an unflavored product that I'd have to taste all the nasty GABA.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool.

And you don't have to let the cat out of the bag yet, just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna be an unflavored product that I'd have to taste all the nasty GABA.
Consider yourself good to go.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: *makes handmotion from tacobell commercials*
Just be happy it's not available in powder or capsule form or else I'd have to say..... "Have it your way.":afro:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be happy it's not available in powder or capsule form or else I'd have to say..... "Have it your way.":afro:
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders? Don't forget us!

:sad: Gosh I'm a dork.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but you haven't had sex to the Zelda theme, so you are still an apprentice.
While this may seem true, the person of dork status would have to be 'cool' enough for a girl to agree to have sex with before he would be able to have sex to the Zelda Theme.

Back to the ABYSS, I can't wait for this to come out. Melatonin+Benadryl is starting to lose it's effect on me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While this may seem true, the person of dork status would have to be 'cool' enough for a girl to agree to have sex with before he would be able to have sex to the Zelda Theme.

Back to the ABYSS, I can't wait for this to come out. Melatonin+Benadryl is starting to lose it's effect on me.
Benadryl puts me in a coma. I cannot take the stuff if I want to function the next day.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, anything above 50mg, and I feel like sh*t the next morning.