Get Ready...There's a huge "SWELL" coming soon!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Swell™​

It is a well known fact that a solid foundation is essential to a strong structure. Well there is NO question about the foundation of the newest Nimbus Nutrition product, Swell™. Once again Nimbus has taken a “Simple yet Synergist” approach to supplement development. Building off their ground breaking, patent pending formula Poseidon Complex™, Nimbus has created another Staple Supplement for every athlete that believes “Performance is Everything”. They are proud to introduce…Swell™.

Swell™ is a combination of Poseidon Complex™, coupled with a very specific dose of Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate. The combination of these 3 distinct, USP grade compounds has revealed another extremely synergistic effect that Nimbus Nutrition is quickly becoming known for in the Sports Supplement and Nutrition Industry. Poseidon™ has already been proven among athletes in the real world time and time again. Now, with the incredible fatigue reduction and improved physical working capacity1 associated with Beta-Alanine supplementation and the ability of Citrulline Malate to increase aerobic energy during exercise2 (not to mention an incredible pump), Swell™ takes your intense athletic activity to a whole new level. On top of that Swell™ also includes 3000mgs of L-Leucine to improve muscle recovery. Swell™ is much more than a “NO Booster”, it is a “Potential Energy Releaser” for Optimum Performance Enhancement. Swell™ is intended for only the serious athlete that expects as much from a supplement as they do from themselves.

Swell™ by Nimbus Nutrition…Expect RESULTS from the company that knows “PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING”!

Swell™ Highlights

• Increased Hydration
• Higher Working Capacity
• Reduced Fatigue
• Increased Oxygen Delivery to Muscles
• Promote Protein Synthesis
• Increased Muscle Recovery
• Increased Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Production
• Intense Muscle Pumps
• Suppressed Protein Catabolism
• Increased Mental Acuity

Supplement Facts​
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (Approximately 10 grams)
Servings Per Container 60

1 Serving Provides:

Sodium 30 mg 1%
Potassium 350 mg 10%
Vitamin C 650 mg 1083%
Niacin 40 mg 200%
Vitamin B6 5 mg 250%
Vitamin B12 1000 mcg 16667%
Vitamin B5 10mg 100%
Magnesium 90mg 23%
Zinc 7mg 47%

Poseidon Complex™ 3123mg -----
Swell PE Release Matrix™ 5850mg -----

Directions- Mix 2 level scoops in 16 oz. of water and shake vigourously for 20-30 seconds. On Training Days, take one serving upon waking first thing in the morning and another serving 30 minutes prior to exercise. On rest days, take one serving upon waking in the morning and one serving between afternoon meals. For best results take Swell™ on an empty stomach.

*Poseidon Complex™:Ascorbic Acid , Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin (b-3), Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, TMG

*Swell PE Release Matrix™:Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Leucine, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate

T

themandaloria

Awards
Hmmm interesting. I want to see how much BA and CM is in it. I know you should take some in the morning, and the at night

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BA+CM+Poisedone = genius! :thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Is it flavored or non, like Poseidon?
It's not flavored...100% natural with no artificial colors or flavors. It has the same stellar mix-ability as Poseidon with little to no taste. ;)

Workin

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not flavored...100% natural with no artificial colors or flavors. It has the same stellar mix-ability as Poseidon with little to no taste. ;)

Workin

Good stuff! :thumbsup:
I like it better being unflavored so it mixes with anything. Also, not being artificially colored keeps people from repeatedly asking me what I'm drinking and then me having to explain it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget Leucine and AAKG my friend! :thumbsup:

Workin
Oh, I'm not.

If what I had refered to in my previous post as "genius" were a massage, those ingredients would be the 'happy ending'.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm interesting. I want to see how much BA and CM is in it. I know you should take some in the morning, and the at night
This is about all I can give you:

Swell PE Release Matrix™ 5850mg

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but we feel this ratio of ingredients is worth protecting and not just another "Proprietary Blend" that isn't worth the label it's printed on. I will tell you that there is at least 1.7 grams of BA per serving....that's all you'll get out of me though without extreme torture. ;)

Workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome aaron, just curious about how much leucine, if you cannot tell, or have already sorry for that bruv

either way looks awesome

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks awesome aaron, just curious about how much leucine, if you cannot tell, or have already sorry for that bruv

either way looks awesome
Gotcha covered in the intro J.
Swell™ is a combination of Poseidon Complex™, coupled with a very specific dose of Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate. The combination of these 3 distinct, USP grade compounds has revealed another extremely synergistic effect that Nimbus Nutrition is quickly becoming known for in the Sports Supplement and Nutrition Industry. Poseidon™ has already been proven among athletes in the real world time and time again. Now, with the incredible fatigue reduction and improved physical working capacity1 associated with Beta-Alanine supplementation and the ability of Citrulline Malate to increase aerobic energy during exercise2 (not to mention an incredible pump), Swell™ takes your intense athletic activity to a whole new level. On top of that Swell™ also includes 3000mgs of L-Leucine to improve muscle recovery.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

either way looks awesome
Thanks John! We're just trying to keep up with you guys at Palo! ;)

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You are a SWELL guy workin.

Loving the p-BA, but the Leucine addition :head:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

EXCELLENT!!!

This will be a need to be staple!!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
since it has Beta-Alanine in it at about 1.7g serving.

there should be a limit to howmuch one should injest daily now right? and to keep in mindother products that have some BA too? cuz too much isnt good or am i wrong just wondering

only brought this up cuz i read some places of people taking Poseidon like 10x daily or something crazy like that

10x of this stuff might be bad?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

there should be a limit to howmuch one should injest daily now right? and to keep in mindother products that have some BA too? cuz too much isnt good or am i wrong just wondering

only brought this up cuz i read some places of people taking Poseidon like 10x daily or something crazy like that

I've read about people taking upwards of 8 grams of BA per day. That's way over doing it IMHO, but I don't know that it's harmful...at least not from any credible studies I've seen.

The recommended dose of 2 servings per day is very sufficient. I take double that on days when I'm training more than once but that's rare. Hope that helps.

Workin

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I've read about people taking upwards of 8 grams of BA per day. That's way over doing it IMHO, but I don't know that it's harmful...at least not from any credible studies I've seen.

The recommended dose of 2 servings per day is very sufficient. I take double that on days when I'm training more than once but that's rare. Hope that helps.

Workin
yes thats cool just wanted to ask and throw it out there. by all means im not implying anything on ur product just on the BA supplement itself

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
yes thats cool just wanted to ask and throw it out there. by all means im not implying anything on ur product just on the BA supplement itself
It was a great question my friend! No offense taken at all! ;) Thanks for your interest and let us know if you do decide to try SWELL...we would love to hear your feedback! :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The amount found in 2 servings will suffice a lot of people in the weight room. It's very effective at doing what it does, and was formulated to stack perfectly with Poseidon.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot wait to use this. This is perfect for MMA training.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff looks great cant wait to try it

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

I've read articles that sited studies from 3.2g, 4.8g, and 6.4g per day.

take six grams daily...for at least two weeks to see its first effect. The reason for taking multiple doses is to ensure a constant presence of beta-alanine, which helps drive beta-alanine into the muscle cell, where it's synthesized into carnosine...research so far suggest that maximal increases in carnosine happen within 4 weeks with about 6 g per day, or 40 to 60 mg per kg of body weight. After that, I think you could cut the dose in half to maintain your elevated carnosine levels.

Dr. Harris — the man involved in many of the early creatine studies — recently demonstrated that after 4 weeks of beta-alanine supplementation (6.4 g per day), subjects experienced a significant increase (60%) in muscle carnosine levels. The percentage increase was similar in fast and slow-twitch muscle, suggesting the increasing carnosine in slow twitch muscle will also benefit the endurance athlete by enhancing the H+ buffering capacity.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

take six grams daily...for at least two weeks to see its first effect. The reason for taking multiple doses is to ensure a constant presence of beta-alanine, which helps drive beta-alanine into the muscle cell, where it's synthesized into carnosine...research so far suggest that maximal increases in carnosine happen within 4 weeks with about 6 g per day, or 40 to 60 mg per kg of body weight. After that, I think you could cut the dose in half to maintain your elevated carnosine levels.

Dr. Harris — the man involved in many of the early creatine studies — recently demonstrated that after 4 weeks of beta-alanine supplementation (6.4 g per day), subjects experienced a significant increase (60%) in muscle carnosine levels. The percentage increase was similar in fast and slow-twitch muscle, suggesting the increasing carnosine in slow twitch muscle will also benefit the endurance athlete by enhancing the H+ buffering capacity.
Good read...thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Workin

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established

there is tons more info out there but this is good

C

canes0629

Awards
Swell™​

Swell PE Release Matrix™ 5850mg -----

*Swell PE Release Matrix™:Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Leucine, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate
swell matrix should be order like this: L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate

and what specific benefits are you see over regular Poseidon. i would have like to see you add 2-3 grams of Citrulline Malate instead of leucine and Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
swell matrix should be order like this: L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate

and what specific benefits are you see over regular Poseidon. i would have like to see you add 2-3 grams of Citrulline Malate instead of leucine and Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate.
You might be right on the labeling.:think:

As for the Cit. Malate, I think you'll discover that the amounts in each serving serves it's purpose really well along side the other ingredients for increase endurance, strength, recovery and fuller muscle bellies.(At least that's what I've seen:D )

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of BA products also add in betaine and histidine, any reason you chose not to add them?

I'm considering this product, how would you stack it with poseidon (or is there no reason to?...shalijit...) ?

How do you envision someone stacking your whole product line?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of BA products also add in betaine and histidine, any reason you chose not to add them?

I'm considering this product, how would you stack it with poseidon (or is there no reason to?...shalijit...) ?

How do you envision someone stacking your whole product line?
Good questions johnyq. We chose not to add histidine because the cost outweighed the benefits in our opinion. BA is king of the jungle and works extremely well all on it's own. The addition of histidine, while some studies show it to be slightly synergistic, was more of a marketing ploy than anything else...again, in our opinion. Myself, and many athletes I work with, have used both a combination of BA/Histidine and then used BA by itself a number of times. The results were identical. That said, we made the decision to not include histidine in SWELL and be able to offer it to our customers for a lower price without sacrificing any quality.

The bottom line is...we are only putting out products that work, not products that have everything but the kitchen sink in them. Many companies include the latest buzz ingredients just so they look good and keep up with the passing fad's. WE WON'T DO THAT. Not to say histidine may not have some value, but again, I believe the value of it does not out weigh the cost.

The BA phenomenon reminds me greatly of when creatin was fist introduced to the market...every company was rushing (and many still are) to include the "MUST HAVE" ingredients to make creatine more effective when the bottom line was, it was extremely effective on it's own, with little needing to be added, if anything.

Sorry for being long winded, but I wanted to be sure and answer your question fully. Bottom line, we would have had to charge you, the customer, more money for each container of SWELL if we added histidine. While we would gladly do that if it made a better end product, we didn't feel it did and therefore would be only adding it for cosmetics...again, something we don't do.

Regarding your question on stacking our products...I'm gong to post a copy of my answer in another thread below that will address it:

"For now, I'll just say that you want to shoot for 15-30 grams of Poseidon per day. Many take more than that (up to 50 grams)...especially on days of intense training. This can be done in a number of ways but my favorite stack is SWELL and BLAST.

I take these together first thing in the morning and again prior to workout. My pre-workout dose contains 1 serving of SWELL and 2 servings of Blast. I then add another serving or two of SWELL and sip on it for the duration of my training.

I will then take a serving of Poseidon at various times though out the day and before bed to be sure and get about 30 grams in.

As you can see, the combinations are endless depending on goals, training intensity, etc..."

I hope this helps my friend! Let me know if you have any further questions. ;)

Workin