Site and Product List

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, looking at your site and noticed that the pudding, nightime pudding and protein powder were no longer on the site. I've been away for awhile and was wondering if they are no longer in the plans for the company. If so I'm gonna stock up on the pudding. BTW, I love my poseidon and am looking forward the the new energy product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to the flucuating market on protein prices most of our protein lines have been discontinued for now....

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Nice upgrade to the site Nimbus. Clean and easy to navigate.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Nice upgrade to the site Nimbus. Clean and easy to navigate.
Thanks Iron.Addict. It's still a work in progess but it's getting better daily. We hope to have our new site 90% complete in 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! If that's a work in progress the final version is going to be solid.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Iron.Addict. It's still a work in progess but it's getting better daily. We hope to have our new site 90% complete in 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

Workin
Your very welcome. I am looking forward to the completed site. Any plans of bringing the Poseidon products to Canada?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
"Poseidon-Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating properties of such ingredients as caffeine, tyrosine, glucuoronalactone, and Yerba Mate."

This sounds good. Ive been using a combo of caffeine and actual Yerba Mate tea at work. Its odd but the Yerba Mate seems to make the effects of caffeine last longer for me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm especially looking forward to that one meself.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established

Workin
It still doesn't work with firefox, lame! ;)

who has some puddin left in stock? I'd like to order some since it is discontinued :(

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
It still doesn't work with firefox, lame! ;)

who has some puddin left in stock? I'd like to order some since it is discontinued :(
I believe bodybuilding.com still has some in stock...;)

It should work in firefox johnyq. Check it again, as I just tried it and it worked fine. and let me know...

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
"Poseidon-Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating properties of such ingredients as caffeine, tyrosine, glucuoronalactone, and Yerba Mate."

This sounds good. Ive been using a combo of caffeine and actual Yerba Mate tea at work. Its odd but the Yerba Mate seems to make the effects of caffeine last longer for me.
It's an excellent combo. I just had one of the best workouts I've had in a LONG TIME combining Poseidon-BA and Blast 20 minutes prior...Clean/non jittery energy and focus with an amazing pump and lasting endurance! :thumbsup:

We are still ironing out he kinks however...mainly the taste. We don't want to add anything artificial to flavor it, but its hard not to due to the strong taste of some of the herbs. I don't mind it, but I think many would rather have the bitterness masked by flavoring. We will see....;)

Workin

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I
We are still ironing out he kinks however...mainly the taste. We don't want to add anything artificial to flavor it, but its hard not to due to the strong taste of some of the herbs. I don't mind it, but I think many would rather have the bitterness masked by flavoring. We will see....;)

Workin
I know Yerba has a "grassy taste" I don't mind I have a ton of Bulk Yerba Mate tea the effects are worth it. Specially combined with coffee/caffeine.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps just throw in some splenda or stevia(if you want to stay with natural ingredients) to blend the herbal taste into a more sweet tea based flavor.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yummy, yummy....:think:

I don't know, it was just a thought that I figured could work.
Funny you say that...we are looking into a mild lemon flavor that would (hopefully) make it taste like lemon ice tea...we will see! ;)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you say that...we are looking into a mild lemon flavor that would (hopefully) make it taste like lemon ice tea...we will see! ;)

Workin
Sounds good... let's put Country Time out of buisness.:cool:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps just throw in some splenda or stevia(if you want to stay with natural ingredients) to blend the herbal taste into a more sweet tea based flavor.
There's nothing natural about Splenda!