Poseidon packaging suggestion...

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Have some suggestions, primarily due to the way I am tearing thru jars of Poseidon.

1. 5/10lb containers for sale
2. Bulk available thru NP
3. We can send you our big empty NP bulk containers and you fill them up.

I started taking it as a workout drink with beta-alanine, crystal light, and occasionally xtend. Then I added it to my pwo. Then I started taking it before bedtime as it relieved muscle cramping I get after workouts (particularly triceps and brachi-whatever from hammer curls). Then I took it a lot with juice to fight off a cold, and got my wife on it too. This weekend it was in my jug for a 3hr drive to visit family and back, and now I am contemplating taking it during the day at work with some bcaas. At this rate, I need BULK!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah man great to see it working so good for you man. I believe a 900gr serving of Poseidon has been in the works for some time now, just gotten swamped with the manufacturing demand of the intial release of Poseidon. You should be a happy man soon though.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Ah man great to see it working so good for you man. I believe a 900gr serving of Poseidon has been in the works for some time now, just gotten swamped with the manufacturing demand of the intial release of Poseidon. You should be a happy man soon though.
I thought I saw the 900g 4 sale at some LARGE (BB) eTailer. If I wasn't seeing things, will NP get that at some point?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
The 900 gram container of Poseidon is for sale at:
Bodybuilding.com - Nimbus Nutrition Company Information! Learn About Nimbus Nutrition.

Nutra Planet has not put an order in for it yet, but they keep saying they are interested. I believe they are just a bit backed up with the move and should place an order soon. You may want to post in their section your interest in them carrying the 900 gram container.

Thank you for your interest and I'm so glad to hear your having great success with Poseidon. :thumbsup:

Workin

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 900 gram container of Poseidon is for sale at:
Bodybuilding.com - Nimbus Nutrition Company Information! Learn About Nimbus Nutrition.

Nutra Planet has not put an order in for it yet, but they keep saying they are interested. I believe they are just a bit backed up with the move and should place an order soon. You may want to post in their section your interest in them carrying the 900 gram container.

Thank you for your interest and I'm so glad to hear your having great success with Poseidon. :thumbsup:

Workin

Oh come on workin. I understand throwing your product out there... you know none of us wish to support BB!!! :D

Adams

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Oh come on workin. I understand throwing your product out there... you know none of us wish to support BB!!! :D

Adams
NP is the best online store in the biz IMHO...They listen to their customers needs and provide the best service bar none. For this reason, I encourage you to ask them about picking up the 900 gram Poseidon. I'm doing all I can to get it out there at the request of my valued customers...I would be thrilled for NP to pick it up! :)

Workin

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NP is the best online store in the biz IMHO...They listen to their customers needs and provide the best service bar none. For this reason, I encourage you to ask them about picking up the 900 gram Poseidon. I'm doing all I can to get it out there at the request of my valued customers...I would be thrilled for NP to pick it up! :)

Workin
I agree, np does a great job, would love to get bigger containers of Poseidon

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one sure fire way to get them to pick it up soon guys..... gotta ask'em.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Added my two cents to NP's Product Request sticky thread...

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Will there be any changes in the new batch? I thought I read somewhere you were adding in b-5.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys should think about selling the Performance Pudding in larger amounts too!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will there be any changes in the new batch? I thought I read somewhere you were adding in b-5.
No new changes are on the plate(that I've heard of anyway). The b5 was briefly mentioned as an additivie that could possible make the final product, but didn't make it.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I love this product and have pimping it out to everyone I know. My sisters loves it, she just finished cancer treatment a month ago. She has been on it for two weeks, I had to front her some but its worth it.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
No changes with the 900 gram version...except for a bit of a savings for you guys! :)

Flavoring is a possibility in the future...we are looking into it but not putting a time line on it. We really like the fact that Poseidon has NOTHING artificial in it. I realize we could offer both and most likely will sometime down the road. :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I love this product and have pimping it out to everyone I know. My sisters loves it, she just finished cancer treatment a month ago. She has been on it for two weeks, I had to front her some but its worth it.
Thanks for the support bkprice! My prayers go out to your sister.

Workin

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
My sisters cancer made me start looking at supps a little different. I started really looking for supps for there health benefits and not just there bodybuilding benefits. I am looking into vitamin K-2 and Vitamins D combos right now. I think the two combined will become very popular, really cool research going on with these two right now.
I think I found my base supplement in Poseidon and hope you guys have great success with it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bk, I hope you and your sister find Poseidon to be all that it truly is. It's funny how at some points in our lives we begin to see supplements as more then just bodybuilding application but more of a health and life benefical ancillary. Poseidon has defenitly turned me around to this regards.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
My sisters cancer made me start looking at supps a little different. I started really looking for supps for there health benefits and not just there bodybuilding benefits. I am looking into vitamin K-2 and Vitamins D combos right now. I think the two combined will become very popular, really cool research going on with these two right now.
I think I found my base supplement in Poseidon and hope you guys have great success with it.
I've had a few family members and friends suffer from cancer. Your exactly right, it will have you view from a whole new perspective.

Workin