Not to harp on and on...

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Bar none Poseidon is the ****. I don't know whats in this, and I just don't think its merely zinc, but this stuff has turned me into a machine. Me and the wife just had a tumble in the rough unlike we've had in quite sometime. She said I felt different, like I was going places that I'd never been before. Not to get nasty, but she said she had never felt me so hard. I've tried PowerFull and it was good, I have tried Tribulus and Maca and they were alright, Poseidon is a Hydrogen bomb campared to the above.

I am so glad I took the dive and purchased Poseidon from NutraPlanet, best move I have made as far as supplements in my entire lifting career.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to here Fab, that would be the shilajit working in magic in conjunction with the zinc. Good stuff, and it just adds another benefit to the Poseidon cocktail.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Bar none Poseidon is the ****. I don't know whats in this, and I just don't think its merely zinc, but this stuff has turned me into a machine. Me and the wife just had a tumble in the rough unlike we've had in quite sometime. She said I felt different, like I was going places that I'd never been before. Not to get nasty, but she said she had never felt me so hard. I've tried PowerFull and it was good, I have tried Tribulus and Maca and they were alright, Poseidon is a Hydrogen bomb campared to the above.

I am so glad I took the dive and purchased Poseidon from NutraPlanet, best move I have made as far as supplements in my entire lifting career.
Great to hear Fab One! Thanks for trusting us enough to make the purchase in the first place! I'm glad you feel we delivered, and Poseidon lived up to your expectations!

It's so rewarding for us to get positive feedback like this from our valued customers. :thumbsup:

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I swear me and Dad put one in this evening that was off the charts as far as intensity and work output. I add some more solid goodies to Poseidon and you are going to see a strength monster! I'll do 500lbs from the bottom position on squats by July.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!! Great to hear such great feedback on a solid product like this!!

I will be posting my thoughts soon! I cannt wait to take the voyage on posiden!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's nice stuff. I finally know what it's like to not be Mg and potassium deficient.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
just got my poseidon in the mail today!! I am looking forward to adding it to my stack! Damn, got me all excited and shi...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate you giving it a go MisterEZE. I think you just made your stack a little bit better.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
just got my poseidon in the mail today!! I am looking forward to adding it to my stack! Damn, got me all excited and shi...
:woohoo:

Let us know what you think MisterEZE! Looking forward hearing your feedback! :)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have to say I can't wait until I can afford to use Poseidon 6x per day. After this monster of cycle I have coming up I think I'll just use Poseidon and maybe Excell or something like it for a good while.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have to say I can't wait until I can afford to use Poseidon 6x per day. After this monster of cycle I have coming up I think I'll just use Poseidon and maybe Excell or something like it for a good while.
Poseidon and Excell make a GREAT combo...Crowler from Anabolic Innovations uses this while prepping for his Triathlon. He's had EXCELLENT success with the stack. :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's this "monster cycle" you speaketh of?

The Poseidon/excell combo would indeed be solid.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon, Evolution Stack, Epistane, and Leviathan.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon, Evolution Stack, Epistane, and Leviathan.
WOW!!!:eek: That is a monster stack. You even have to sea creatures in it.:D

Log it or keep us updated man, I'd love to here how this goes for ya.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I hope to start logging it next week guys. Seems like I have had heck getting the products I need other than Poseidon! I'll have pre and post pics- workout and food logs.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I hope to start logging it next week guys. Seems like I have had heck getting the products I need other than Poseidon! I'll have pre and post pics- workout and food logs.
We will be waiting...sorry to hear your having trouble! :sad:

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I can't get Epistane or Havoc...but everything else is a go and in route as we speak!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't get Epistane or Havoc...but everything else is a go and in route as we speak!
Looking forward to hearing about how your 1 out of 2 monsters stack goes Fab.:D

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Just wanted you to know, I'm about done with my first tub of Poseidon.

Great Product !!!

Without sounding like I'm jumping on the bandwagon here, but I had the same experience as the Fabulous One. My wife loves that I'm on this stuff and also, and I know that people are going to be sceptical, but my chronic back pain is gone. And I mean gone.

I don't know if it's because it's hydrating my back muscles and spinal column or what, but my daily life has become normal again.

Another added benefit, my skin has been amazing !

I ordered 2 more tubs from NutraPlanet yesterday. Other than creatine and pro-hormones, this is the only supplement that I have gotten immediate results from.

Again, GREAT PRODUCT !!!

:clap2:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great Product !!!

Without sounding like I'm jumping on the bandwagon here, but I had the same experience as the Fabulous One. My wife loves that I'm on this stuff and also, and I know that people are going to be sceptical, but my chronic back pain is gone. And I mean gone.

I don't know if it's because it's hydrating my back muscles and spinal column or what, but my daily life has become normal again.

I ordered 2 more tubs from NutraPlanet yesterday. Other than creatine and pro-hormones, this is the only supplement that I have gotten immediate results from.

Again, GREAT PRODUCT !!!

Great review sirpsycho, and even better to hear that your getting such amazing results.

Thanks for supporting the product and for sharing your thoughts on how it's been treating you man.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Great Product !!!

Again, GREAT PRODUCT !!!

Great review Sirpsycho! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please keep us updated on your long term benefits. :thumbsup:

What dosing protocol are you following if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for posting and for your purchase! :)

Workin

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Great review Sirpsycho! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please keep us updated on your long term benefits. :thumbsup:

What dosing protocol are you following if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for posting and for your purchase! :)

Workin
2 scoops in the morning, sometimes before food, sometimes with food.

I try to get other doses in during the day, most days I get one more dose in (2 scoops), others I get a third dose in (2 scoops).

After my wife saw how nice my skin got, she started trying it yesterday. Was funny as hell when she got her first flush !

Her ass was bright red like I just gave her a spankin' ;) , also her face, neck and arms flushed also.

I warned her, so she took it in stride, but it was still funny as hell.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My skin is getting pretty nice too. Kinda the nice smooth complexion I get from PowerFull or PGH. I am also now able to fly and shoot laserbeams from my eyes. No, not really.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My skin is getting pretty nice too. Kinda the nice smooth complexion I get from PowerFull or PGH. I am also now able to fly and shoot laserbeams from my eyes. No, not really.
Lol, if only.....

Great to hear that it's working it's magic for you sirpyscho, keep us updated on how the wifey does with it as well.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops in the morning, sometimes before food, sometimes with food.

I try to get other doses in during the day, most days I get one more dose in (2 scoops), others I get a third dose in (2 scoops).

After my wife saw how nice my skin got, she started trying it yesterday. Was funny as hell when she got her first flush !

Her ass was bright red like I just gave her a spankin' ;) , also her face, neck and arms flushed also.

I warned her, so she took it in stride, but it was still funny as hell.
Great to hear. If the flush becomes to much for your wife, have her drink it with more water. The more liquid Poseidon is consumed with, the less intense the flush tends to be. :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
In another month or so you should be bullet proff...a nice little benefit of Poseidon we forgot to mention. ;)

Workin

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Great to hear. If the flush becomes to much for your wife, have her drink it with more water. The more liquid Poseidon is consumed with, the less intense the flush tends to be. :thumbsup:

Workin
She likes the flush ! As do I, though I haven't gotten one in awhile.

:(

Got my 2 tubs of Poseidon today from NutraPlanet. Ordered it Friday, gotta love the fast delivery, Georgia to Pennsylvania over a weekend, NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Got my 2 tubs of Poseidon today from NutraPlanet. Ordered it Friday, gotta love the fast delivery, Georgia to Pennsylvania over a weekend, NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow your girl likes the flushes... that's awesome. Congradulations on a fine catch my man, and yeah NP is top notch in the delivery services.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

You haven't gotten a flush in a while...well seeing how you like them, that's unfortunate. On a positive note, it also means Poseidon is doing it's job. The flush should only last long enough to cleanse and detoxify your body. Once thats complete, you should only get a flush every now and again as toxins slowly build.

If you want to try and get one, and if your brave enough, try throwing 2-3 servings of Poseidon directly into your mouth and drinking just enough water to get it down. :head:

I've done this on a few occasions just prior to a workout as I love getting a flush during training. But that's just me! lol! ;)

Workin

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I loved the flush while it lasted. Just get very little now. Understand that I am only at 3 doses per day. When I can afford to take 6 doses per day it will be cool.