Spring Trainning with Poseidon

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got back from my 10 day spring trainning run in southern Florida. Weather was great high 70's all week and almost no clounds in sight. Which brings me to why I wanted to use Poseidon, we were playing atleast 2 games or had 2 training sessions a day. Heres my 10day total Review

Dose Method:
I mixed 2 servings in about a 1.5 leiter jug of 75% water and 25% gatorade. I would drink 2 of these drinks per day. Each I began sippin on about 15 minutes before the game or training session. If there was a longer lay-off inbetween games I'd take 1 serving about half way inbetween.

Taste:
If you just mixed the the powder striaight into the drink and drank/chugged it, it had a salty/metaly taste to it but...........If you mixed it and let it sit for a little bit (maybe 10min) there was no trace of that taste what so ever. I even mixed 2 servings in just water on day and couldnt taste a difference.

Hydration Effects:
I DID NOT CRAMP UP 1 SINGLE TIME THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!! I usually get shin splints pretty bad also and I wasn't really effected at all with any pain of that sort, while another player is almost the same way i am and had them badly by about the 3rd day. Another thing I noticed is I was never extremly thirsty like other players and neither wa the other guy useing it with me. We'd both just drink our 2 poseidon "cocktails" and about another 1 leiter or water daily and we were good to go.

Fatigue due to Dehydration:
Im not gonna lie I did get fatigued. Now it wasn't to the super extreme of haveing muscle soreness. The 1st couple days I had tired legs but after the they weren't nealry as tired. Now is this me getting use to the pain or Poseidon? Thats your call, I'll say its a lil' of both. I didnt have bad muscle sorness like some other guys complained about either.

Other Supps while on Trip:
-5~10gr. Glutamine
-12.5 mg Ephedra (when needed)
-Rebound Reloaded (2nightly)
-Super Cissus RX

Debunking some common questions:

Q: "Look your drinking about a gallon of water per day, thats why your hydrated."

A:"Well sadly enough i drink 1 gallon+ of water daily and stil cramp at times, ecspecially when we turned the heat up in the dome to get a "Florida" feel."

Q: "Your drininking gatorade, that helps with replenising"

A: "Sorry I make that exact same mix (minus poseidon) for each practice and stil find my self sucking down fluids after and feeling slightly de-hydrated."

*You can go ahead and make your own conclusion with what i have presented you. Another note is I was not givin this poseidon for free and there was no incentive to do this. I just did this to help out all athletes who are looking for somthing to help stay hydrated and feel better in the blistering sun during summer workouts because we all need it. I personally will recomend this too all my buddies who play sports in these conditions.

I want to thank Nimbus Nutrition for makeing such a great supplement, and Im happy I could do this review for you. I can only hope that the rest of my poseidon tub will give keep giving me added benifits as I see the benifits get better and better over time.

If there are any other questions just let me know, and i'll due my best to answer them

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I assume this is NCAA? Be careful with the ephedra and the RR...

Nice review though...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice review. :clap2:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
great reveiw, i was sold on Poseidon within the first week of using it, it's now a base supp for me:thumbsup:

wish i had a Poseidon t shirt to workout in :box:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big green fish man on the front holding a pitch fork, and the immortal words of Marky Mark on the back saying,"Feel the, feel the, feel the HYDRATION!!"

That'd make a hell of a work out T.:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Q: "Look your drinking about a gallon of water per day, thats why your hydrated."

A:"Well sadly enough i drink 1 gallon+ of water daily and stil cramp at times, ecspecially when we turned the heat up in the dome to get a "Florida" feel."

A: "Sorry I make that exact same mix (minus poseidon) for each practice and stil find my self sucking down fluids after and feeling slightly de-hydrated."
EXACTLY! Those ARE the myths and I ALWAYS believed them until I tried posidon. I used high price rehydraters in powder form, in liquid form and drank water til I was peeing every hour and none of that did even 10% of Posidon does for me.

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I just got back from my 10 day spring trainning run in southern Florida. Weather was great high 70's all week and almost no clounds in sight. Which brings me to why I wanted to use Poseidon, we were playing atleast 2 games or had 2 training sessions a day. Heres my 10day total Review

Dose Method:
I mixed 2 servings in about a 1.5 leiter jug of 75% water and 25% gatorade. I would drink 2 of these drinks per day. Each I began sippin on about 15 minutes before the game or training session. If there was a longer lay-off inbetween games I'd take 1 serving about half way inbetween.

Taste:
If you just mixed the the powder striaight into the drink and drank/chugged it, it had a salty/metaly taste to it but...........If you mixed it and let it sit for a little bit (maybe 10min) there was no trace of that taste what so ever. I even mixed 2 servings in just water on day and couldnt taste a difference.

Hydration Effects:
I DID NOT CRAMP UP 1 SINGLE TIME THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!! I usually get shin splints pretty bad also and I wasn't really effected at all with any pain of that sort, while another player is almost the same way i am and had them badly by about the 3rd day. Another thing I noticed is I was never extremly thirsty like other players and neither wa the other guy useing it with me. We'd both just drink our 2 poseidon "cocktails" and about another 1 leiter or water daily and we were good to go.

Fatigue due to Dehydration:
Im not gonna lie I did get fatigued. Now it wasn't to the super extreme of haveing muscle soreness. The 1st couple days I had tired legs but after the they weren't nealry as tired. Now is this me getting use to the pain or Poseidon? Thats your call, I'll say its a lil' of both. I didnt have bad muscle sorness like some other guys complained about either.

Other Supps while on Trip:
-5~10gr. Glutamine
-12.5 mg Ephedra (when needed)
-Rebound Reloaded (2nightly)
-Super Cissus RX

*You can go ahead and make your own conclusion with what i have presented you. Another note is I was not givin this poseidon for free and there was no incentive to do this. I just did this to help out all athletes who are looking for somthing to help stay hydrated and feel better in the blistering sun during summer workouts because we all need it. I personally will recomend this too all my buddies who play sports in these conditions.

I want to thank Nimbus Nutrition for makeing such a great supplement, and Im happy I could do this review for you. I can only hope that the rest of my poseidon tub will give keep giving me added benifits as I see the benifits get better and better over time.

If there are any other questions just let me know, and i'll due my best to answer them
EXCELLENT review Distilled Water...one of the best I've read. Very detailed, honest and to the point. :clap2:

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure many will find it helpful. Please keep us informed on your continued progress. It should only get better from hear. :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Big green fish man on the front holding a pitch fork, and the immortal words of Marky Mark on the back saying,"Feel the, feel the, feel the HYDRATION!!"

That'd make a hell of a work out T.:D
:think:...Not a bad idea :)

Workin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm agian im even more turned onto this as attics i crawl through are hotter then most saunas and i do cramp from the tight spots i gotta fit through while being dehydrated, sounds very promising, thanks DW this review is very insightful.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
hmmm agian im even more turned onto this as attics i crawl through are hotter then most saunas and i do cramp from the tight spots i gotta fit through while being dehydrated, sounds very promising, thanks DW this review is very insightful.

WOW I have never even THOUGHT of it being useful for that. I am such a knuckle head. My friend owns a lawn service here in FL. He DIES when the summer hits and the sun burns him up. Right now it is a nice 'mild' mid 80s temps. lol

I am going to have him get some and try it.

CROWLER

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW I have never even THOUGHT of it being useful for that. I am such a knuckle head. My friend owns a lawn service here in FL. He DIES when the summer hits and the sun burns him up. Right now it is a nice 'mild' mid 80s temps. lol

CROWLER

Seems like it would be right up his alley crowler, especially during those hot summer days.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Keep me updated on his progress Crowler ;)

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey glad I could help. Great timeing on the release of this supp. to guys. Just enough time to test it out before the summer heat kicks in hrmmmmm.....lol

Anyways..........Workin I think I may have already asked you this in another thread but im lazy and dont want to find it.

Would mixing, say 3~4 scoops (1scoops 1st thing am) into a gallon of water and drinking it througout the day work well? All we do for practice now it take BP, throw, and take infield/outfield. I would probably do this on workout days also due to practice times and workout times changeing on the drop of a hat because of the unpredictable weather. Would the benifits be similar to if doesing like the label says?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hey glad I could help. Great timeing on the release of this supp. to guys. Just enough time to test it out before the summer heat kicks in hrmmmmm.....lol

Anyways..........Workin I think I may have already asked you this in another thread but im lazy and dont want to find it.

Would mixing, say 3~4 scoops (1scoops 1st thing am) into a gallon of water and drinking it througout the day work well? All we do for practice now it take BP, throw, and take infield/outfield. I would probably do this on workout days also due to practice times and workout times changeing on the drop of a hat because of the unpredictable weather. Would the benifits be similar to if doesing like the label says?

Absolutly...I have many athletes using that same protocol. I would just recommend, as you said, having that first scoop in the morning on an empty stomach.

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i'll leave it @ I havent signed my big deal yet....YET
I want an officially signed empty bottle of Poseidon when you get famous. Give me that, and I'll buy all your baseball cards.:stick: :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want in :)

Workin
Fer sure my man, Im sure we can work out some type of endorsement deal when i go big, lol. I already got 3 players on my team on it along with a few guys playing college & semi-pro soccer, and a handful of high school football guys. Its a great supplement and I love telling people about it.

Another thing I noticed from it was Im not nearly as bloated as i use to be. I usually bloat very easily, but now i dont feel bloated very often and the diet hasnt really been "dialed" in the last few weeks

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Fer sure my man, Im sure we can work out some type of endorsement deal when i go big, lol. I already got 3 players on my team on it along with a few guys playing college & semi-pro soccer, and a handful of high school football guys. Its a great supplement and I love telling people about it.

Another thing I noticed from it was Im not nearly as bloated as i use to be. I usually bloat very easily, but now i dont feel bloated very often and the diet hasnt really been "dialed" in the last few weeks
Poseidon is phenomenal at balancing the fluids in your body. I've been dieting/increasing cardio (my endurance is amazing BTW, and I hate cardio usually) a bit and look more vascular than ever. :woohoo:

I appreciate you telling others about the benefits of Poseidon. Are any of them members on AM? I would love to hear their feedback. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concurr, it's effects on hydration and proper digestion are some really good highlights that it has to offer.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon is phenomenal at balancing the fluids in your body. I've been dieting/increasing cardio (my endurance is amazing BTW, and I hate cardio usually) a bit and look more vascular than ever. :woohoo:

I appreciate you telling others about the benefits of Poseidon. Are any of them members on AM? I would love to hear their feedback. :thumbsup:

Workin
No unfortunealtey none of them are. I tell them about this great forum but they just say.....ahh nah im ok I'll just ask you instead, and i look at them---> :think: :wtf: .
So some of the questions I post on here are questions they ask me that i dont have the answers too. But the logs.....logs are all me baby..lol. I'll try and get them on here to do some reviews about Poseidon because it's one of my few staple supps Im gonna stay with from now on,but I cant make any promises about my boys.

BTW Im pretty sure theres waaaaay over 90 servings in there. I've easily put down about and easy 40 servings and its not even close to half way gone. I like that:woohoo:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
No unfortunealtey none of them are. I tell them about this great forum but they just say.....ahh nah im ok I'll just ask you instead, and i look at them---> :think: :wtf: .
So some of the questions I post on here are questions they ask me that i dont have the answers too. But the logs.....logs are all me baby..lol. I'll try and get them on here to do some reviews about Poseidon because it's one of my few staple supps Im gonna stay with from now on,but I cant make any promises about my boys.

BTW Im pretty sure theres waaaaay over 90 servings in there. I've easily put down about and easy 40 servings and its not even close to half way gone. I like that:woohoo:
I understand. Hopefully they will come around and see the light one of these days! lol!

Regarding the amount of servings, we usually add 3-5 additional servings to each bottle just so we are sure no one can complain about getting less than what they paid for. ;)

Keep us updated on you and your friends results...and let me know when you sign your first contract! :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding the amount of servings, we usually add 3-5 additional servings to each bottle just so we are sure no one can complain about getting less than what they paid for. ;)
Workin
Now that's customer service at it's best.:clap2:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seriously though its things like that and usp's fill to the top policies that make the supp companies associated with AM the best in the Biz.... let alone releasing stuff that actually works.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and let me know when you sign your first contract! :thumbsup:

Workin
Yea you'll def know when it happens but not because I tell you but because you'll be looking over oder info and say "Who the F U C K just ordered 100 tubs of posideon?!? :think: O DW must have just signed"

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously though its things like that and usp's fill to the top policies that make the supp companies associated with AM the best in the Biz.... let alone releasing stuff that actually works.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
and not to mention this, Look at their forum section. Almost all threads have been answered by Workin as the last reply. Thats customer service

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful guys, his head is already big enough.:D

P.S. Workin defenitly lives up to his name sake.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
and not to mention this, Look at their forum section. Almost all threads have been answered by Workin as the last reply. Thats customer service
Thanks for the kind words guys but customer service is really the least we can do. You are the ones choosing where to spend your hard earned money. We just try and treat you the way we would want to be treated.

Now stop making me blush and go lift some weights, will ya :icon_lol:

Seriously, thanks for noticing our efforts. :)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah!! :eek: Golden poop strikes.

Your going to notice a lot with the Poseidon pp, shoot it's already turned you gold, what more could you ask for.:D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
:eek: I had a calf cramp today while takeing posiedon. I dropped to the ground.....stretched it out and then kept doing later drills
Did it improve right away? Sorry to hear that Distilled Water. I use to be very prone to cramping up with anything I did. Now, I will still get a cramp every now and then, even on Poseidon, but not nearly as often, or as sever as I use to get prior to Poseidon. ;)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek: I had a calf cramp today while takeing posiedon. I dropped to the ground.....stretched it out and then kept doing later drills
Calf cramps suck man, I use to get them all the time during my days of football. Seemed to always happen whenever I flexed hard or ran after a hard leg workout. What are later drills anyway?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Calf cramps suck man, I use to get them all the time during my days of football. Seemed to always happen whenever I flexed hard or ran after a hard leg workout. What are later drills anyway?
later im sure as in the subsequent..... prior/later.... havent ever heard of "later" drills :thumbsup: :icon_lol:

unless im just retarted.... went back and read it again and it does look as though in the context it was stated that there are "later" drills.....:think: clear this up DW????

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you climb a "ladder"..... Rocky style.:cool: :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I ment both but and must have ran my thoughts together. It was what we call a "late" ladder drill. Its used to have very quick feet and hand movements like your "late" for something followed by mini hurdles and we do it at the end of our ladder/hurrdle drills. You have to constantly be on ur toes and pushing/flexing your calfs hard. Either way I crumbled to the ground like I just got snipped, In fact me teamate yelled "SNIPPER!!!" lol.

After laughing for 30 sec or so I stretched it out for about 20 sec. jogged and got right back in line. I just wanted to let people know Its stil possible to cramp on this stuff because I have been raveing about it for the last few weeks

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yea I ment both but and must have ran my thoughts together. It was what we call a "late" ladder drill. Its used to have very quick feet and hand movements like your "late" for something followed by mini hurdles and we do it at the end of our ladder/hurrdle drills. You have to constantly be on ur toes and pushing/flexing your calfs hard. Either way I crumbled to the ground like I just got snipped, In fact me teamate yelled "SNIPPER!!!" lol.

After laughing for 30 sec or so I stretched it out for about 20 sec. jogged and got right back in line. I just wanted to let people know Its stil possible to cramp on this stuff because I have been raveing about it for the last few weeks
Thanks for clearing that up! I was trying to google ladder drills with no luck! lol!

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Man that sounds like a workout distilled. Poseidon can't cover insanity.:D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally back to regular workouts and Posiedon stil amaizes me. Last summer I was mega-doseing BCAA at about 40gr a day and it was awsome for recovery. Well then came posiedon....

This week I have been doing 5gr Glutamine & 3 scoops Excell with 2 scoops posiedon and drink it during my workout. Along with 3gr BCAA with 1 scoop Posiedon pre workout and before bed.

The day after it feels like i havent missed a beat. The weights im lifting aren't as heavy as before the season but..... I was almost positive i wasn't going to be able to lift my fork for breakfast the next morning, after not regularly lifting in almost 4 months. NO WAY! ! ! Its just an avg day of soreness, maybe slightly less. I can't wait til im back into it full swing. I'll be able to do 2 bodyparts a day 2 times per week. My recovery is mind-blowing. The only thing I have changed is the posiedon, and man am i glad

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome DW.... back and still kicking, and proving that Poseidon delievers over the long haul. Thanks for the consant feedback and updates buddy.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Finally back to regular workouts and Posiedon stil amaizes me. Last summer I was mega-doseing BCAA at about 40gr a day and it was awsome for recovery. Well then came posiedon....

This week I have been doing 5gr Glutamine & 3 scoops Excell with 2 scoops posiedon and drink it during my workout. Along with 3gr BCAA with 1 scoop Posiedon pre workout and before bed.

The day after it feels like i havent missed a beat. The weights im lifting aren't as heavy as before the season but..... I was almost positive i wasn't going to be able to lift my fork for breakfast the next morning, after not regularly lifting in almost 4 months. NO WAY! ! ! Its just an avg day of soreness, maybe slightly less. I can't wait til im back into it full swing. I'll be able to do 2 bodyparts a day 2 times per week. My recovery is mind-blowing. The only thing I have changed is the posiedon, and man am i glad
Thanks for the EXCELLENT update Distilled Water! Glad to hear your still so happy with your results for Poseidon. Unlike most supplements, the longer your on Poseidon, the more you appreciate it's benefits! ;)

Keep us updated on your progress my friend! :thumbsup:

Workin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohohoho yesssssss, im gettin more precious poseidon tomorrow...... mmmmmm how i miss my itchy scalp and red chest

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohohohoho yesssssss, im gettin more precious poseidon tomorrow...... mmmmmm how i miss my itchy scalp and red chest
LOL, it becomes like family after a little while.:D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok theres another thread on here about what are you top 3 supps. I listed my staples then my top 3. Posiedon was in my top 3 but now has become a staple. Last monday I ran out of Posiedon (yea I know stupid me). Well come Wednesday i could really tell.

While useing Posiedon mixed with my Exell and Glutamine during workouts I was virtully pain free in the following days of trainning. Not anymore. My legs are stil somewhat tender after hitting them Tues. (with no Posiedon)

Now its not like the soreness is overwhelming or anything. It was just nice not having it. I now credit most of that to Posiedon. This and Anabolic Pump are the 2 supplements (other than staples) That I can down right say exceed Label claims and are down right mind blowing. I hope to be getting more Posiedon soon. Thanks workin ;)

PS: Just so everyone knows, Workin never gave me any Posiedon to test, this was never sponserd or anything like that. Its just me going out and getting Posiedon and getting awsome results. I want everyone to know the amazing results that Posiedon can give. It's like steroids for supplements...lol

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ok theres another thread on here about what are you top 3 supps. I listed my staples then my top 3. Posiedon was in my top 3 but now has become a staple. Last monday I ran out of Posiedon (yea I know stupid me). Well come Wednesday i could really tell.

While useing Posiedon mixed with my Exell and Glutamine during workouts I was virtully pain free in the following days of trainning. Not anymore. My legs are stil somewhat tender after hitting them Tues. (with no Posiedon)

Now its not like the soreness is overwhelming or anything. It was just nice not having it. I now credit most of that to Posiedon. This and Anabolic Pump are the 2 supplements (other than staples) That I can down right say exceed Label claims and are down right mind blowing. I hope to be getting more Posiedon soon. Thanks workin ;)

PS: Just so everyone knows, Workin never gave me any Posiedon to test, this was never sponserd or anything like that. Its just me going out and getting Posiedon and getting awsome results. I want everyone to know the amazing results that Posiedon can give. It's like steroids for supplements...lol
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review on Poseidon DW! I'm thrilled to hear it's continuing to work so well for you! :thumbsup:

Workin