workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Performance Pudding Recipes

1. Guilt Free Creamy Double Milk Chocolate:

Originally Posted by “Jim Sadler”
I actually like the Instone chocolate pudding better, but the Nimbus chocolate pudding is good too. I just made some with Calorie Countdown chocolate "milk" and it turned out really good.
And it's very filling.

2.Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Originally Posted by “Rodja”
"I had my sample packet with 1 Tablespoon of Natty PB and a splash of milk for mixability and holy crap was it good. Kept me full for several hours and I have never tasted something so good that didn't deviate from a cutting plan."

3. Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Cookie

Originally Posted by “macedaddy”

"NOT TO BE OUTDONE!...................
I took the above recipe. made 2 servings cause i hate using a half scoop. are we working on this nimbus?
added an additional tablespoon of natty PB to compensate THEN..............
added .5 cup raisins and .5 cup Oatmeal! Threw it in the freezer for about 2 minutes to chill it!mmmmmmm....................GOOD!"

4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Cake

Originally Posted by “Workin”

"For Chocolate and Peanut Butter lovers, nothing beats this:

"1 serving Chocolate Performance Pudding
1/2 cup low fat Cottage cheese
3 oz cold water
1 tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter
1 packet splenda
Mix thoroughly and let sit in the freezer for about 5-10 mins...HEAVENLY!"

5. Chocolate Coconut Cream

Originally Posted by “Blutarski”

"Try adding some coconut milk to your chocolate pudding. Not for every diet plan but it's good fat and really makes the pudding creamy. I used about 1.5 oz in 3 servings of pudding. Good stuff!"

6. Banana Cream

Originally posted by "workin2005"

"Add 1 serving Performance Pudding Vanilla, 2.5 oz COLD skim milk, 1/2 a small banana. Smash the banana with the other ingredients in a bowl with a fork until it has a thick creamy consistency. It's better to mash the banana and milk up first in the bowl, before adding Vanilla Performance Pudding.

Once the desired consistency is reached, let it sit in the freezer for 10 minutes. OH MAN THIS IS GOOD!!!"

7. Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Dough

Originally posted by "bird4three"

"For a really HEALTHY snack, take 1.5 scoops Nimbus pudding (1 serving), add some ground oats, and a few ounces of Hood Low Calorie Chocalate milk.....tastes like oatmeal/chocolate cookie dough, yet is good for you. Better then any protein bar and fills you up more then a drink.
Kudos to Nimbus and thanks again to NP!"

8. Vanilla "Cherry Pickin " Pudding

Originally posted by "rpen22".

"I just mixed up a serving of the Vanilla Performance Pudding and added some Da Vinci Cherry flavored Sugar Free Syrup to it and it turned out beautifully.

Definitely a good combo."
:thumbsup:

9. Orange Creamsicle Slush

Originally posted by "rpen22".

"I put about 16oz water into the blender along with 2 servings of Vanilla Performance Pudding and a bunch of ice cubes. I blended it up until it was slushy-like and then added Orange Sunrise Crystal Light powder drink mix and blended it up a little longer. I poured it in a tupperware container and threw it in the freezer for about an hour and then pulled it out and ate it like slushy ice cream."

Now...which one to choose? :think:

Workin :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Cake

Originally Posted by “Workin”

"For Chocolate and Peanut Butter lovers, nothing beats this:

"1 serving Chocolate Performance Pudding
1/2 cup low fat Cottage cheese
3 oz cold water
1 tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter
1 packet splenda
Mix thoroughly and let sit in the freezer for about 5-10 mins...HEAVENLY!"

OH man, I gotta try this! Any idea when Nutra's gonna have some back in stock??

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
We are sending more out today :head:

Workin

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet!! This is definitely gonna be tested post-contest in about 2 weeks, I've been craving PB recently.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!! This is definitely gonna be tested post-contest in about 2 weeks, I've been craving PB recently.
I'll be looking forward to your thoughts!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
New Recipe Added up top by myself and "bird4three". ;-)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Performance Pudding is back in stock at NP ;)

Workin

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just mixed up a serving of the Vanilla Performance Pudding and added some Da Vinci Cherry flavored Sugar Free Syrup to it and it turned out beautifully.

Definitely a good combo. :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm sounds like a good combo rpen, I might have to give that a go sometime. Where do you get the cherry flavored syrup at though?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the info.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rpen22 again

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I just mixed up a serving of the Vanilla Performance Pudding and added some Da Vinci Cherry flavored Sugar Free Syrup to it and it turned out beautifully.

Definitely a good combo. :thumbsup:
That does sound good!

Hmmm, what can we call this recipe....:think:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We could call it Vanilla "Cherry Pickin " Pudding.:D

And rpen I just noticed the syrup is Da Vina's not Da Vinci.... but still sounds like a masterpiece.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha I like the name and it definitely is a masterpiece. If you look a little closer though, it really is Da Vinci, you just can't really see the dot on the "i" when you're reading the logo. Check out the name of the website I linked for confirmation.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
We could call it Vanilla "Cherry Pickin " Pudding.:D

And rpen I just noticed the syrup is Da Vina's not Da Vinci.... but still sounds like a masterpiece.
Done...edited first post to add Vanilla "Cherry Pickin " Pudding as recipe #8. ;)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I like the name and it definitely is a masterpiece. If you look a little closer though, it really is Da Vinci, you just can't really see the dot on the "i" when you're reading the logo. Check out the name of the website I linked for confirmation.
Gotcha, now I see an 'A' dotted. Marketing has never been so good LOL.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've got another for ya:

Orange Creamsicle Slush

I put about 16oz water into the blender along with 2 servings of Vanilla Performance Pudding and a bunch of ice cubes. I blended it up until it was slushy-like and then added Orange Sunrise Crystal Light powder drink mix and blended it up a little longer. I poured it in a tupperware container and threw it in the freezer for about an hour and then pulled it out and ate it like slushy ice cream. :food:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tasty and creative... very niiiiice.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I've got another for ya:

Orange Creamsicle Slush

I put about 16oz water into the blender along with 2 servings of Vanilla Performance Pudding and a bunch of ice cubes. I blended it up until it was slushy-like and then added Orange Sunrise Crystal Light powder drink mix and blended it up a little longer. I poured it in a tupperware container and threw it in the freezer for about an hour and then pulled it out and ate it like slushy ice cream. :food:
THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! I use to eat orange creamsicles like crazy as a kid. I'll be giving this a try in the very near future! ;)

Workin

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I gotta get some vanilla to try the creamsicle.

When will the nighttime puddin' be out Workin???

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I gotta get some vanilla to try the creamsicle.

When will the nighttime puddin' be out Workin???
It's available on bb.com, but I'm not sure for how long. There is a lot going on behind the scenes in the Whey Protein market right now...I'll have to leave it at that until I get further information.

Thanks for your purchase jmh80...let us know how you like the Creamsicle recipe! :)

Workin