What not to take with poseidon?

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Hey I just wanted to know if there was anything that i shouldn't take with poseidon? For example, would taking it with greenmag be too much magnesium?

In contrast do you suggest anything being synergistic with poseidon? For example sipping it during workouts with a BCAA product like xtend would be good, right? thanks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mixed mine with BCAA's and I have mixed it with creatine. I sip on it before during and after a workout.

I stopeed taking my b supps when on it. I wouldn't take anything that adds tremendous amounts of what's already in the forumla.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I mixed mine with BCAA's and I have mixed it with creatine. I sip on it before during and after a workout.
same here, also throw some tyrosine in the mix as well.
:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I just wanted to know if there was anything that i shouldn't take with poseidon? For example, would taking it with greenmag be too much magnesium?

In contrast do you suggest anything being synergistic with poseidon? For example sipping it during workouts with a BCAA product like xtend would be good, right? thanks
I agree with all of the above. I stopped taking my b vitamins as well, and personally the green mag has a good dose(350mg of) of magnesium. I really don't see the need of taking in that much magnesium.

As for the synergistic side of poseidon..... I think you'll be presently surprised at it's effectivness with other pre-w/o supplements. BCAA's would be a perfect addition.

And as bunit mentioned Tyrosine is great!!

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
THanks for the replies. I was thinking how your say it helps with the absorbtion of other supps so how would this effect alchol consumption.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some say it helps with their hangovers but I will add my 2 cents and say that if you're using this to keep hangovers to a minimum then you're wasting a good product and money on the wrong use.

Of course it's your money and if that's what you're using it for then stay safe :)

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Some say it helps with their hangovers but I will add my 2 cents and say that if you're using this to keep hangovers to a minimum then you're wasting a good product and money on the wrong use.

Of course it's your money and if that's what you're using it for then stay safe :)
Nah I wasn't implying that. I was just curious how its effects it. I drink 1-2 times a mounth. Me and alcohol arn't the best friends either :duel:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
THanks for the replies. I was thinking how your say it helps with the absorbtion of other supps so how would this effect alchol consumption.
I find drinking to be very counter productive to just about everything I strive to accomplish. If your going to indulge however...take your Poseidon!

Check out what Alexander has to say regarding "Poseidon and Alcohol" about 7 posts down on this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/59649-wideguys-poseidon-ap.html

Keep us updated on your success with Poseidon heavyduty :)

Workin

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Interesting, sounds like a great secret remedy. Btw the alcohol question was just out of curiousity. I hope to try poseidon very soon it seems extremly interesting to me. thanks

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, sounds like a great secret remedy. Btw the alcohol question was just out of curiousity. I hope to try poseidon very soon it seems extremly interesting to me. thanks
My pleasure ;-)

Workin

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i am going to mix it into my next pwo concoction, xtend, wms, cee, beta-alanine and xtra leucine.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOOOOOH MAN! That sounds like one awesome stack, defenitly let us know how that goes for you.

eagleba

Awards
Would it be safe to use Poseidon with Albuterol for fat loss? I just ordered some and am anxious to try it out. I plan on mixing it with ALCAR, L tyrosine, choline and piracetam. Am I going to die from throwing the Albuterol in?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be safe to use Poseidon with Albuterol for fat loss? I just ordered some and am anxious to try it out. I plan on mixing it with ALCAR, L tyrosine, choline and piracetam. Am I going to die from throwing the Albuterol in?
Poseidon isn't a stim product, and with the stack you mention of Tyr, choline, ALCAR, and Pir I think that will be stellar. It really helps keep the drag/crash of strong stim use to a minimum.

eagleba

Awards
Thanks for the response. I am looking forward to getting started on Poseidon, but was concerned about the albuterol. Would it help make the albuterol more effective or should I just not take the albuterol? Thanks again.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Responses vary with everyone, and personally I much more like the weening in approach. Take one new product, see how it works for you and then if you feel like it add another incentive into the stack. It all helps distinguish what does what and how you respond. Albuterol has it's own traits with fat loss and stimulation and it's very effective, Poseidon has it's own advantageous in terms of fat loss, endurance, vitality, well-being, and overall performance. I'd say skip the Alb for now and save it for later, just so you can get the feel of the product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cyanide..don't take cyanide with Poseidon. That would be bad.

Poseidon likely is a great hangover fix, but the best thing ever to prevent a hangover is a combo of vit C, ALA and NAC taken before during and after a drinking binge. It pre-emptively helps you to avoid toxifying yourself by enhancing the liver's ability to metabolize alcohol without producing as much acetylaldehyde.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea there bioman.LOL

Hangovers are usually an occurence of dehydration brought own by the excess of OH. The hydration benefits of Poseidon have had really good reports about hangoverlessness, though we don't advocate it for this reason.

eagleba

Awards
So first I hear that I should save my albuterol and now you are telling me that I cannot take this bottle of cyanide that I just bought for my ultimate cut stack? I am just kidding of course.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Is that the $80 bottle of MuscleTech cyanide or some cheap knock off? :cool:

eagleba

Awards
I happen to work in pharmaceuticals- so I have a connection for the good stuff:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, that cyanide is some strong stuff.:D

Vinny

Awards

You can add/mix whatever you want in it and its fine as far as wont "hinder" anything like AAKG,caffeine ,etc . I add my pre workout stack to it blend it and drink it and no problem .

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Since there were already mentions of various concoctions w/ Poseidon, I didn't figure I'd start a new thread.

What I'm taking now pre/during workout...

Xtend
Taurine (powder)
CEE (caps)
AAKG (tabs)
Caffeine (tab)

Thinking about adding...

Poseidon
Beta Alanine (powder)
L-Tyrosine (powder)
ALCAR (powder)

Thoughts on the additions? BTW, all the powders would be combined into a single drink.

Vinny

Awards
Since there were already mentions of various concoctions w/ Poseidon, I didn't figure I'd start a new thread.

Xtend
Taurine (powder)
CEE (caps)
AAKG (tabs)
Caffeine (tab)

Thinking about adding...

Poseidon
Beta Alanine (powder)
L-Tyrosine (powder)
ALCAR (powder)

Thoughts on the additions? BTW, all the powders would be combined into a single drink.

I take White blood which I actually pour the powder out of the blue caps into the blender - Alcar -Cissusrx (do same pour powder out)-Powerfull (same thing powder poured out) ,Stimx or Stizm either one (powder poured out) ,CEE mixed with water and Poseidon -Only about 6 ounces of water as I want to drink that as fast as possible .

Than I just drink lots regular water . Works great

#(I wont ingest colored capsules -those things look like paint if you ever drop one in glass of water) but like the quality of those companies products alot as they work so I just pour the contents into the blender .

You wont have any problems as far as a supplement being weakened by mixing it all together . I found poseidon worth taking and Alcar gives me better "focus" at 1 teaspoon .
I think you will like it .

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Xtend
Taurine (powder)
CEE (caps)
AAKG (tabs)
Caffeine (tab)

Thinking about adding...

Poseidon
Beta Alanine (powder)
L-Tyrosine (powder)
ALCAR (powder)

Looks like the additions would be very good ones...Poseidon and BA stack very well together from my experince...we are testing a product currently that would include both should we release it. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Xtend
Taurine (powder)
CEE (caps)
AAKG (tabs)
Caffeine (tab)

Thinking about adding...

Poseidon
Beta Alanine (powder)
L-Tyrosine (powder)
ALCAR (powder)

Defenitly looks solid shakes, that should make for one wicked stack.