Nutra Planet Picks up Nimbus Nutrition!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
:) I was "SonnyTheBull" but decided to change my name.
I see....the new name is certainly fitting ;-)

For everyone that doesn't know, XquisiteDesigns is a VERY gifted graphic design artist that we, and many other companies, have used to create some of the labels on our products we will be releasing. This guy does AMAZING work!

Workin

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal, I can't wait for Poseidon, especially for its hydration abilities. Definitely planning to walk around with a jug of water filled with Excell and Poseidon on an everyday basis.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Special thanks to the Nimbus Nutrition Team for the special opportunity to be the first and exclusive retailer to offer Poseidon!

Be on the lookout for presales towards the end of the week :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Macedaddy,

Should be in less than 24 hours I'm told ;-)

Workin
Just what I wanted to hear! Nice, nice, nice. VERY nice. A couple jugs for the Green.