Welcome Nimbus Nutrition!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like Nimbus Nutrition to the AM team!!! I know some of you are familiar with Nimbus as they have done some testing with their new Poseidon product here. In any case please give them a nice warm welcome and maybe they will choose some more testers for their products!! If you're lucky!!! :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Posideon sounds like great stuff!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! I can't access any links on your page from my Mac. Do I need a certain media player? I can pull up paypal but nothing else. Good luck and Godspeed.:head:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyy I know Nimbus Nutrition :)

As for their website they actually will be selling their product through one of the board sponsors, I will let them announce who.

Actually I know the owners personally and will vouch for them and their ethics 100% I email with them both on a daily basis, talk with them via phone weekly and we get together for some brain storming once a month.

I will let them tell you more about themselves but I will say this before I get started. Take a look through posts about my products and you will see I don't not really pump them up, I figure I let people taste the samples and see if they like them and let them post if they enjoy the products.

However with Nimbus I will say this. Their Performance pudding which is NOT your regular protein pudding mix tastes FANTASTIC to me. They can tell you what all is in the pudding and the reason for it being in there.

They gave me 12 servings and I kid you not, in one night I ate 11 freaking servings :) I would put the big bowl back in the fridge and promise myself to save some for tomorrow well after doing that 5 or 6 times in about an hour it was almost all gone lol

As for the poseidon(strange name to me but it WORKS nuff said lol) product is HONESTLY something I have been looking for now going on 20 years. I use a product for recovery from Cyto Sport and then I switched to poseidon the stuff is UNBELIEVABLE> Recovery and MUCH MUCH MORE!

I was so suspect of it that I actually stopped using it for a week went back to my usual and then checked my results. My recovery was LESS than stellar. I went back to poseidon and WHAM recover was unbelievable. You know that lactic acid burn from doing legs and it continues through the next day and sometimes the next if you REALLY hit them hard. ALL but gone completely with this stuff.

TONS of other things I noticed too, came out of the bathroom the other day and my wife said what have you been doing to your face. I laughed and said WHAT? She said your face looks really good(100% proof love is blind :)) and looks younger. I said you have GOT to be kidding, I actually thought I saw the same thing too.

All I can guess is the hydration system and perhaps an increase of HGH but I am skeptical about that. What I DO KNOW is it DID change for the better and this from a guy who drinks 5 quarts of water a day so dehydration was not the situation.

Other things include better digestion and better sleep. I STILL can not believe this is true as I am VERY VERY Skeptical of ALL supplements including my own but after Starting and stopping with Poisidon 3 times I know these things are NOT placebo.

This stuff is like crack for me now and I will NEVER go without it. It may effect sales of my products for the negative but I am all for honesty I can not think of one of my products which I feel this way about.

So there you go BTW These guys believe in their products so much and are such freaks they ACTUALLY put their cell phone numbers on the labels in case a customer needs some help WOW

CROWLER

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! I can't access any links on your page from my Mac. Do I need a certain media player? I can pull up paypal but nothing else. Good luck and Godspeed.:head:

Ditto on my pc.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, been wonder where this Poseidon product was coming from. Now I know.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hello! Let me first say THANK YOU for the warm welcome here on AM. It is truly an honor to be a sponsor on this board along side so many AMAZING supplement companies. We have received first class treatment here so far and I want to thank Bobo personally for putting together such a, for lack of a better term, "first rate" board. :clap2:

Thank you all for your kind words, especially my college and good friend, Crowler. I promise he gets no financial kick backs for making those statements! lol! I am grateful!

I have been a member on this board, and others, for a long time prior to starting Nimbus Nutrition. I've watch many tiny, unknown supplement companies grow into what are some of the most respected, well know companies today. Many of them did it NOT by spending ungodly amounts of money on marketing and hype. Rather they brought a breath of fresh air to the bodybuilding and fitness community by offering unique, well studied and VERY EFFECTIVE products that TRULY enhanced a lot of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts lives. They were honest with their customers and provided excellent customers service standing 100% behind each of their products. We plan to be one of those companies by earning your respect daily while implementing the ethics and methods just described. I'm excited to share our journey with all of you.

We are open to any and all suggestions, comments or criticism any of you may offer. If you see a way we can improve our products or service, please let us know. We look forward to serving you, the bodybuilding/fitness enthusiast, for years to come.

Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your community.

Sincerely,

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I understand some are having trouble accessing our web site, www.nimbusnutrtion.com . If you are experiencing problems, would you be so kind as to put a short post in this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/57920-those-having-problems.html

Thanks for your help and notifying us of the problem.

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyy I know Nimbus Nutrition :)

As for their website they actually will be selling their product through one of the board sponsors, I will let them announce who.
please be nutra planet?:think:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

Def a TOP-NOTCH company! Glad to see you guys decided to be a sponsor!

gotta get my log updated! :D

WELCOME! can't wait for the nighttime pudding! btw, i hope it is Nutraplanet that you decide to do business with!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
welcome by the way:head:
Thanks b unit!

I don't want to be pre mature on any announcements ;-) I'll just say we would certainly appreciate any help by asking your favorite on-line store about carrying Nimbus Nutrition.

Thanks for your interest!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

Def a TOP-NOTCH company! Glad to see you guys decided to be a sponsor!

gotta get my log updated! :D

WELCOME! can't wait for the nighttime pudding! btw, i hope it is Nutraplanet that you decide to do business with!
Thanks Macdaddy! I look forward to your update!

Workin

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always late for these things!..lol

Welcome aboard Nimbus, I know of many who think very highly of your products.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Any more info about products? Judging by Crowler's response, poseidon seems great, but what exactly is it?

Very interested!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a hydration super foruma :) It's in my log as well as Yeahright's

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Any more info about products? Judging by Crowler's response, poseidon seems great, but what exactly is it?

Very interested!
Are you able to pull it up by this link, Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything ? If not, we are working on the problem currently. I apologize for any inconvience...in the mean time....I would encourage you to search the boards for Poseidon as many are running loggs on it as we speak. We should have the web site issue handled very shortly. Thank you so much for your patience!

Workin

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board!

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
Glad to see you here Aaron. BTW I love your label design;)

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? Probably due to being out of my Poseidon, I am just not as perceptive. ;)

Welcome aboard guys.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? Probably due to being out of my Poseidon, I am just not as perceptive. ;)

Welcome aboard guys.
Thanks for the welcome bpmartyr!

Looking forward to your findings on Poseidon...will you be posting a thread for others to see your experience and conclusions while taking Poseidon?

Have a great weekend ;-)

Workin

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome bpmartyr!

Looking forward to your findings on Poseidon...will you be posting a thread for others to see your experience and conclusions while taking Poseidon?

Have a great weekend ;-)

Workin
Yes, wanted to give it a few days after cessation to better judge what effects were from the Poseidon since I had started taking AP about the same time. Will have a review posted soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks
BP