Poseidon Night Time .. should i take nights off?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I have a tub of the NT.. i read in places that someone said they have a sweet spot of a scoop and a half.. and also that it took about 10 days to feel the effects... i'm not sure what a sweet spot is (been taking one scoop) and i felt the effects from night one.. this is some good **** in my opinion.. i am tired at night since i've been killin it in the gym and killin it at work.. but when i take this stuff at night, i'm out after 15 minutes as opposed to having my mind race and not feel like going to sleep despite tiredness.

my question is, should i be maybe taking it 4 or 5 nights a week and taking 2 or 3 nights off? maybe take ZMA the other nights? This product has phenibut and gaba in it, and i know a tolerance can be built up with both of those supplements. I don't mind taking a few days off a week if it means i can keep the effects i'm currently getting a the majority of the rest of the week instead of the effects gradually getting less and less.

On another note, i wish NP would hurry up and carry it so i can order another tub from them and not else where

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use it every night for 2 months then break.
Most users say it takes a full 7 days to kick in.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Use it every night for 2 months then break.
Most users say it takes a full 7 days to kick in.
what is the reasoning behind every night for 2 months then a break?

i felt it the first night i took it.. and for the past 6 nights or so that i've taken it.. it hasn't failed me yet, usually even if i'm tired i'll lay in bed watching t.v. not really wanting to go to sleep or not able to.. with the Pos. NT it leaves me no choice about 30 min after taking it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
what is the reasoning behind every night for 2 months then a break?

i felt it the first night i took it.. and for the past 6 nights or so that i've taken it.. it hasn't failed me yet, usually even if i'm tired i'll lay in bed watching t.v. not really wanting to go to sleep or not able to.. with the Pos. NT it leaves me no choice about 30 min after taking it
Trust me, it gets better with time. By the 1 month mark dreams will be crazy.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Trust me, it gets better with time. By the 1 month mark dreams will be crazy.
i dig the stuff.. how long have you been taking it?

@anyone - is there a need to do one container (approx. 2 months) then break?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i'm actually feeling the effects less in my 2nd to 3rd week than i did my first week. It kind of makes sense to not take it nightly so you don't get accustom to the Gaba and Phenibut..

i think i will take it a few days a week.. alternate with ZMA or something