Official Poseidon Night Time Review Thread!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards

I took my first serving of Poseidon Nighttime last night. The flavor is Island Kiwi and is really good. The mixability was great with no clumping and little residue left over.
Last night, I had the best night sleep that I've had in weeks. I don't know if it was coincidence or a great product. I'm excited to see what tonight brings...
I'm pleased to report that the 4 nights that I've taken the Poseidon Nighttime have been the best 4 nights of sleep I've had in months. I've been under considerable stress at work, and turning my brain off at nigth and waking in the middle of the night are huge problems. It has not been a problem at all this week. Here's hoping I continue to have such positive results with Poseidon Nighttime.
Sleeping like a log and recovering well thanks to Poseidon Nighttime!
No doubt Jo. Thanks for stopping by. This supplement has really impressed me and has really helped me improve my sleep and recovery.
17 days into this and only one bad night of sleep. the reason for that was that my wife kept waking me up to ask me questions. I'm really enjoying the sleep and recovery.
I'm pleased to report another night of log-like sleep!
I would rate the flavor as excellent. The one I have is Island Kiwi and it's fantastice. Also, the mixability is great.
I'm pleased to report that I'm continuing to have quality results from the poseidon nighttime.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards

5/10/2011

Took my dose around 10pm, was in bed by 10:30, and asleep by 11. This doesn't really have the "knock you out" feeling like I mentioned before. It's more calming, and you crawl into bed and just feel relaxed, and before you know it, you're out for the count.

One thing I have been noticing is getting up to use the restroom in the middle of the night. I think I may reduce the water I use, or drink it a bit earlier. Minor niacin flush last night, but nothing close to when I used the original Poseidon. This morning I feel good, a bit tired, but that could be many factors. My life is just crazy right now. Good stuff so far.
I definitely feel as though the improved quality of sleep is helping greatly.

Played 2 games of pick up ball today. Felt very good to be out there and play. I've been so busy and a bit rundown lately, so getting out there felt great. I'm really hoping that the increased hydration will aid in this.

Tim, do many people use 2 scoops of Poseidon NT on a daily basis? Just wondering if 2 scoops would be beneficial, or if I should just stick to 1.5.
So I have come to the conclusion that this stuff gets better with time. Not to say that I wasn't enjoying NT before, but the effects are really starting to become cumulative. I've been dosing 1 scoop per night the last few nights and it's been just great. The quality of sleep is truly unmatched. On Saturday morning, I didn't have anything planned, so I just decided to sleep until I wanted to get up. Needless to say, I didn't get out of bed until 11:00AM!! :D I haven't done that in years. And not only am I getting awesome sleep, but I'm not waking up AT ALL during the night. This is absolutely unheard of for me. Usually i'm waking up at least once or twice, but NT is really keeping me sleeping, and sleeping good :)

With NT, i'm really feeling a natural boost from this stuff. I feel i'm waking up in an awesome mood, and it really is carrying over into my day to day life.

The effects i'm noticing so far:

-Doesn't knock you out, but makes you feel very relaxed.
-The effects continue to get better as you continue usage.
-Very energized upon rising (I love this aspect of it)
-Still no niacin flushes
-Mood is greatly improved during the day
-Feel great in the gym
-More endurance during basketball
-Skin feels great, a little dryer (?) but feeling great

This gets my stamp of approval so far :)

5/16/2011-5/18/2011

I've been really busy lately but Poseidon NT has really been a treat to take at night. I have only positive things to say about this supplement. My sleep has been AWESOME. I've been taking 1 heaping scoop of NT about 20 mins before bed. I kid you not when I say that the effects of NT are so cumulative it's ridiculous. I literally got 5.5 hours of sleep last night, and I feel amazing this morning. Once again, I must stress that this stuff does NOT put you to sleep. I can take my NT sometimes 1+ hours before bed and it doesn't cause me any severe drowsiness. But when my eyes close and it's time for some sleep, NT ensures that i'll be sleeping the entire night, and sleeping very well.

Overall, a few things that I have noticed not regarding to actually sleep are as follows. First, my mood has been considerably up lately. I'm always a pretty optimistic and happy person, but NT has got me feeling great during the day. No yawning, no fatigue, and just higher natural energy throughout the day. Second, my endurance has been noticeably up. I've been playing a lot of basketball, and my legs feel great, as well as my endurance. No cramping at all, and my legs feel very fresh.

Guys, all I can say is that NT delivers big time. Nimbus is such an under rated company that doesn't get as much recognition that they should. After this bottle is finished, I will be purchasing bothing Poseidon OG and NT to help me with my athletic goals. These should be a staple for anybody looking to increase their athletic threshold.​

Sleep has been getting better and better every single night. Since i'm about 2 weeks into this log, I figured I would give a brief review on what i've experienced so far on Poseidon NT.

Taste: The flavor I got is Island Kiwi. It's definitely a very distinct flavor. I don't think i've ever tried a kiwi flavored supplement before, but Nimbus hit this out of the park. I really enjoy, and look forward, to my dose of Poseidon NT before bed. 2 weeks in, and I haven't gotten tired or burnt out on the flavor yet.

Sleep: The first couple doses didn't blow me away by any means. I started with 1 scoop for a couple nights, then moved to 1.5 for most nights. Occasionally, when I know that i'll be getting 8+ hours of sleep, i'll toss back 2 scoops for an extra good night's sleep ;). The key here is that NT gets better and better with each use. It will NOT knock you out. It barely makes me feel drowsy. It's more of a relaxed feeling as I lay in bed. This is definitely my kind of sleep supp. NO hangovers in the morning. I wake up feeling extremely refreshed and ready to attack the day.

Profile: The profile is awesome. I can't complain about anything here. The Poseidon complex is already extremely solid, but add to that a great sleep complex and the formula is pretty much flawless. If you really wanna knock yourself out you could add some melatonin before bed. A+ here.

Other Effects: My mood has been noticeably higher. The events in my life could contribute to this, but Poseidon definitely could be the cause as well. Next, my energy levels have been higher throughout the day. It's not a stimmed out energy, but more of a natural energy. I can definitely attribute these effects to Poseidon.

I'm really enjoying this supplement. Enjoy the update.
Mood

My mood has been so great lately. I really feel like i'm up earlier than usual, and extremely alert. I don't feel like I need to get that cup of coffee in order to get my day started. I really think that a majority of the mood increase comes from the increased amount and quality of sleep.

Sleep

I've been using the same dosing protocol that i've been using for the duration of the log. I use 1.5 scoops on nights where I know i'm not getting 8+ hours of sleep, and on those special nights where i'm lucky enough to get to bed early or sleep in a bit, i'll toss 2 scoops back. You'll notice that in the beginning of this log, I said how Poseidon NT won't knock you out. This is still true. It definitely relaxes me after taking it. But once I fall asleep, I am not waking up. I'm not even waking up to use the restroom! I've been trying to adjust my water intake so that i'm able to sleep the entire night without waking to use the restroom. With that said, sleep has been absolutely amazing, and like I said, I feel like the increased sleep improves every aspect of my life.

Dreams

This is a new aspect that I haven't really experienced with NT until now. Lately, I have been having the most vivid and lucid dreams. I feel like i'm legitimately in my dreams, like it's real life. I wouldn't say this is a good or a bad thing, just something i've noticed.

Endurance/Strength

My endurance has been phenomenal lately. For someone like me, I think that Poseidon is very important. I lose a TON of sweat when I play basketball or workout. My workouts are quick moving, high intensity, with a focus of high reps, footwork, and increasing my cardio capacity. Poseidon NT has not only aided in my sleep and recovery, but also in replenishing the vital nutrients that my body is losing during my workouts.

So far, Poseidon NT has lived up to everything that I imagined it to be.
Been using 2 scoops of Poseidon NT for the past couple nights :eek: I've had the last few days off of work so i've been able to enjoy some sleeping in. Let me tell you, it's been awesome. I've been waking up so refreshed. It truly is a great feeling.

A few things to note:

-Dreams have been very surreal lately. I've literally been having 2-3 very "real" feeling dreams every night. I've also been able to remember small nuances within each dream, which is a bit out of the ordinary. It seems as though the sleep is very deep though.

-Workouts have been great. Strength is staying steady, and I feel like i'm leaning up a bit which is nice. Endurance has been noticeably up. I notice this during cardio activity mostly. I've been mountain biking, playing basketball, and surfing a ton lately and i've been very "fresh" feeling, and not easily tired.

For the last few nights, Poseidon NT HAS been making me tired about 20 minutes after taking it. Maybe it's the 2 scoops? or just that i'm tired when I get to bed, but anyways, its something out of the ordinary worth noting.

I had a great back training day. Below is a video or a quick set of 5 lat pulldowns :cool:

[youtube]7xSKIRmiHPY[/youtube]
Holy deep sleep batman! I've literally been looking forward to my sleep at night way more than usual. I just know that after I take my dose of NT, I can relax on my bed for about 30 mins, and then pass out the ENTIRE night. I literally haven't been waking up at all throughout the night. I feel like my body if finally catching up with itself. I was so busy the last couple months, on top of physical/intense workouts and lack of adequate sleep, my body wasn't happy. Poseidon NT has allowed me to restore a very healthy sleep pattern.

I'll touch on some noticeable effects the last few days:

Mood: Mood is still up. This is definitely an indirect effect of NT. More sleep = better mood. Working long days, and still having the energy to train/play basketball is awesome.

Skin: I haven't touched on this yet, but my skin has been feeling great. My face looks awesome, no zits and very clean feeling. I usually have some bumps on my chest, but those look like they have cleared up a bit too. Great stuff.

Hydration: I've been sweating a TON lately? Kinda weird, but I don't feel dehydrated at all. No cramps, no dry mouth. Nothing. It feels great.

Sleep: A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I get to bed around 11 and wake up at 5. Usually dosing 1.5 scoops unless I can sleep in the next morning, then I dose 2 scoops :cool:

Endurance: Was a bit worn out yesterday playing basketball, but sometimes the middle of the week brings some fatigue. I took it pretty easy and only played a couple games. Overall, endurance is still higher than usual.
Poseidon NT is been really shining as of late. Due to an extremely busy schedule, and just overly busy life in general, NT keeps me waking up full of energy. I've been adjusting my night time dose according to how much sleep im going to get. For example, last night I wasn't able to get to bed until 1130pm, and I had to wake up at 5am this morning, so I only took 1 heaping scoop. If i'm able to get more sleep, i'll always dose 1.5-2 scoops. The sleep at the latter dosage is incredible.

I've shaken the tub numerous times, and I still haven't really got a crazy niacin flush throughout the duration of this log so far. Other than that, sleep has been outstanding. It almost seems like it's out of the ordinary for me to wake up more than once per night. This is such a dramatic increase in quality of sleep since I started NT. Before, I was waking up 2 times per night AT LEAST. Poseidon NT has restored my sleep cycle, increased my recovery, and most importantly, increased my overall quality of life indirectly.

Sometimes, I feel we get so caught up in trying that next best supplement for direct muscle gain. Whether it be a new designer creatine, test booster, etc.. Then a supplement like Poseidon or Poseidon NT is brought into the picture, a product that will definitely increase your quality of sleep, hydration, and overall quality of life. Overall, I can say that Poseidon NT has had a greater impact on my overall health and quality of life than a majority of supplements that I have tried.
Sleep: 10/10

Yes, it really has been that good. I've been sleeping so ridiculously well, it's just crazy. It's really nice because I can take my poseidon anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours before I actually go to sleep, and still get the deep, deep sleep without the grogginess or drowsy feeling before bed. My sleep has been uninterrupted. I've been getting about 6-7 hours of sleep on average every night but i'm waking up extremely refreshed and ready to tackle the day.

Mood: 9/10

Definitely been in great spirits lately. I've been training extremely hard, so aside from the minor tiredness at night after training, my mood and natural energy levels have been great. I really think that getting a quality night's sleep has such a huge impact on overall mood.

Dreams: crazy/10 :D

My dreams have been so real feeling lately. I literally will have 2-3 extremely lucid dreams every night, and I remember a majority of the actual dream. This is pretty unusual for me. I usually don't remember my dreams at all, let alone remember the minute details within each dream. I don't know if this reflects a deeper sleep, but definitely something to note.

Hydration: 9/10

I've been sweating like crazy lately, and no cramping, dry mouth, or any other signs of dehydration have been present. I've been playing about 2 hours of basketball 3-4 times/week on top of a 5 day training split and full time work. Believe me, it takes a toll. Poseidon is there every night to make sure that I get a great night of sleep in order to tackle the next day.
[SIZE=+4]
Final Review of Poseidon NightTime
[/SIZE]

Taste: 8.5/10
The flavor I got was Island Kiwi. This was VERY good. I didn't know what to expect because i've never tried a kiwi flavored supplement before, but Nimbus definitely nailed the flavor. I grew a bit tired of the flavor towards the end of the tub. I would like to try some of the other flavors, as they all sound delicious. I'm torn between ordering peach or raspberry for my next flavor. :cool: I usually mixed 1.5 scoops in about 6oz of water. This seemed to be a good mixture for me, as I don't like drinking a ton of water before bed.

Sleep: 9.5/10 This first couple nights I used NT, I wasn't extremely impressed. Yes, sleep seemed to be slightly improved, but I was expecting to be knocked out from this stuff. Well, this isn't the case. Poseidon NT did NOT knock me out. After a few more days passed, my sleep became deeper and deeper, and I was waking up more refreshed everyday. No joke. NT provided me with some AWESOME night's sleep. I adjusted my water intake so that I didn't have to wake during the night to use the restroom. Once I did that, I was sleeping continuously throughout the night without waking up even once! This is such a rare occurrence for me, and it was happening on a nightly basis. Don't be discouraged if you get this product and it doesn't knock you out like some Nyquill. NT WILL come through and provide great sleep, I have no doubt.

Mood: 9/10 This was a very unexpected high point in my run with NT. I expected a slight increase in mood, but I guess I underestimated how much a restful, deep sleep can improve my mood throughout the day. Waking up was easy and refreshing. Starting my day off positively really helped me keep a great and optimistic attitude throughout the day. Even my girlfriend noticed that my spirits were higher. :)

Energy:9/10 Another aspect that I underestimated at the start of this log. Yes, I knew i could count on NT provided a good night's sleep, but all of these other aspects were very welcomed. Regarding energy, it felt like I had a pep in my step on most days. Yes, there were those days that lagged and I felt a bit drowsy, but they were few and far between. I really enjoyed the "natural" feeling energy that NT provided me. Once again, I think this is another byproduct of a deep and restful sleeping pattern.

Hydration:9.5/10 I play basketball about 4x per week, and I sweat a TON. I really noticed an increase in hydration throughout my time with NT. How, you ask? Well, I was way less thirsty during the day, and basketball. Sometimes I get such dry mouth when I play, this didn't occur once. Second, I will sometimes cramp up when I play. This doesn't happen very often, but this didn't occur at all during my run.

Miscellaneous: Skin was noticeably improved (reduced acne, less oily). Endurance was slightly up (this could have a been a result of many different factors). I lost 2 pounds while maintaining strength, and increasing my overall workout/athletic capacity.

Overall, I can't recommend this product enough. So often, we get caught up in what will add the most mass, give us the most energy, and products like Poseidon NightTime get overlooked. In reality, this type of product can provide greater results than most. Why? Because so many things depend on a good sleeping patter; mood, energy, stress, etc..Finally, I would like to thank Tim from Nimbus for seeking me out to try this product. My only hope is that I brought more attention to Nimbus as a company in a positive way, because they surely deserve it. I will be ordering some more of this stuff for me, my mom, and my dad this coming week :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome reviews and feed back from these guys Tim!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check my Georgia peach review in my log. Top notch stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Poseidon/NightTime Feedback:

Originally Posted by fates_child03
Alright guys here is my final review for my log I'll also post this up in the supplement review section.

Taste 5/10 No real taste for the Poseidon so kinda neutral.

Energy Boost 9.5/10 Great Sustained energy no sudden crashing or loss of energy like alot of preworkout products.

Focus 9.5/10 Definitely has helped me really be in tune in the gym. I hit it hard everyday without any problems.

Recovery Time: 10/10 Great Boost in recovery time while taking this. I've been not only lifting more days per week but also during my workouts I don't need nearly as long down time between sets.

Strength 9/10 Hit several new PR's during this log even though my volume was also quite a bit more than typical.

Endurance 11/10 If anyone wants to see what endurance is really about check out my log and see the volume I was pounding out day in and day out. It was sickening somedays lol. I've never been able to hit near that volume on alot of bodyparts especially shoulders.

BF Lowering Effects: 8.5/10 I've gained about 6lbs over the past 4.5 weeks with a slight decrease in bodyfat. So I'd say definitely meets its claim here as well.

Circulation: 7.5/10 this one is kinda hard to judge lol. I have had increased vascularity so I'd say thats a definite plus.

Sleep: 9/10 Once I started taking a dose about 30-40 mins prebed it helped me sleep as well as ZMA or any melantonin product I've ever used.

Skin tone: 7/10 Not much change here I have fairly decent complexion normally.

Overall: 9.2/10 Definitely the best product I've ever used for endurance thats for sure. It wasn't a huge burst of energy but was very sustained which I like better than a burst of energy than crash product. I will definitely buy this product again and also look forward to trying some more of Nimbus's product line.

Only side note is to everyone who has never taken niacin be very careful with your dosing lol. I've used it in other products before but I could tell it was there. I could feel myself starting to flush a little so I sipped the rest of my drink instead of chuggingte
Originally Posted by Coolio10
THE FINAL REVIEW

Here's a rundown of the advertised benefits and what I observed during my log.

Blue=postive effect - Red=negative effect - Gray=neutral/no comment

Increased Hydration
Improved Blood Flow
Improved Circulation To Extremities
Increased, Sustained Energy
Improved Mental Focus
Boosts Immune System
Decreased Muscle Recovery Time
Increased Oxygen To Blood And Muscle Cells
Improved Vitamin And Mineral Distribution And Absorption
Improved Toxin Removal
Increased Supplement Absorption
Improved Digestion
Decreased Body Fat
Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Increased Strength And Endurance
Improved Sleep
Improved Skin Tone/Texture

extras...

Reduced hangover symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taste

Overall = very pleased ...just ordered another mini-tub!!!

Solid product, had a great month of training that resulted in two huge PR's (230x15 bench & 495x1 squat). Although most would attribute my gains to the progressive overload of the Sheiko powerlifting/peaking program I ran, I feel Poseidon provided the intangibles for me to keep progressing.

I had some of the best sleep I've ever had during the 25 days that my mini-tub lasted. Incredible considering I've always had trouble sleeping up at school. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go, which was great because I have 8am classes and being groggy sucks.

And for the most part, everything in my life just went smoothly during my log.

I've managed to get some of my friends to try it out too

I would like to thank Leonidas and Workin for providing the goods and the opportunity to try this stuff out. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Good luck growing the Nimbus name and keep putting out quality products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Poseidon/NightTime Feedback:

Originally Posted by skinny buckeye
ok, figured i'd kick in my .02 on this product.

I rarely end up liking the supplements i buy. Most seem to be either BS or so overhyped that they cannot hope to live up to their own claims.

I've tried creatines, BCAA's EAA's, PH's and a few other random supps.

Most of them aside from PH"s just dont do enough to make me feel its worth 30$ a month.

So anyway I feel this Poseidon is worth commenting on.

Does it live up to all its claims? yes and no.

here's what i experienced:

clarity of mind after taking - yes its interesting to experience. it doesnt last all that long, but for 30 minutes after taking a dose you really do experience a more clear mental focus. onloy problem is its short lived. but still, its noticable

Skin / complexion - yes. major difference here. Its basically a huge dose of B-vitamins with some other things mixed in. the B-vitamins really help the skin tone. whether thats due to better metabolism of fats from the pantothenic acid and other B's i can only guess. but it definitely works. I am 4 weeks into a round of BOLD 200 and this product has really reduced the acne to minimal amounts. I would highly recommend for that purpose.

Sleep - aside from teh B-vitamins it has ZMA. for me this has really helped my sleep alot. I had been thinking about getting some ZMA anyway so this is a nice way to get it. very vivid dreams, and more restful sleep. I do have problems sleeping so any help here is welcome. This is probably not unique to POseidon but anything with ZMA

I did not notice any effects in any other areas.

bottom line is POseidon has some nice effects. its not cheap at $35 per tub and you have to take it 2-3 times a day every day to keep up the effects. But i will buy this one again.... and thats something i havent done with any other supplements in a long time. If you're looking for better sleep and b vitamins this could be an option.
Originally Posted by bigT(tK)
The Review

The End is here. It has been a thrilling 30 days with many ups and downs. I am sad to see this one end.

First, Let me start off by thanking the guys who provided the product POSEIDON for testing/logging.
Now I would like to thank everyone who followed.

Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits POSEIDON offers:

Increased, sustained energy:
Yes. Especially after each dose. I also liked taking POSEIDON Pre-WO. It seemed to enhance the effects of my normal Pre-WO supps.
Improved mental focus:
Yes. Again, most noticeable after each dose. The mental fog would just float away. I did not have to take those mid afternoon naps anymore. Most days I crash around 1-2pm, but not this past month.
Boosts immune system:
Yes. Was not sick during this log. Have also been able to avoid getting the colds, etc my family have been passing around.
Decreased muscle recovery time:
Yes. No DOMS. Well, only on Leg day. Otherwise non existent.
Improved toxin removal:
WoW. YES. Can you say Niacin flush. This was only bad the first week or so. I did also notice an increase in trips to the bathroom for #2.
Increased supplement absorption:
Yes. Everything kicked in A LOT quicker. Half the normal time. This at first threw my PRE-WO rituals off. Timing for other supplements was very different while using POSEIDON..
Improved digestion:
Yes. Like mentioned before. I definitely noticed an increase of bathroom visits..
Decreased body fat:
No. I can not give this part a fair assessment though. Diet has not been up to par lately.
Increased Lean Muscle Mass:
Nothing really gained. Just maintained..
Increased strength and endurance:
No real increases in strength. Although I was taking POSEIDON alongside Activate X and hit some pretty impressive PR's during this log.. Endurance was also increased. Those Super Drop Sets I like to do seemed to go by quick and easy. Rest times otherwisewere also improved. WO times stayed the same. Even though I was finishing WO's faster I was staying to do more.
Mood Elevation:
Hell Yeah! One of my favorite parts of POSEIDON. I always felt great! Stress seemed to be WAY more tolerable as well..
Improved Sleep:
HOLY SHIAT YES!! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST BENEFIT OF ALL!! I SLEPT GREAT EVERY NIGHT! WOKE UP REFRESHED EVERYDAY! I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED THIS ASPECT OF POSEIDON.
Improved Skin Tone/Texture:
Yes. Black circles seemed to lighten up a bit. Skin was noticeably tighter under my eyes as well.

==================================================

I only hit on the points above that I noticed without doubt. I may have missed some, but overall the above mentioned should give everyone an idea at how well POSEIDON works and that I am a lifetime supporter of this product. It is definitely an addition to that "staple" list!
I have just about everyone around me convinced to at least try POSEIDON. It is a great product and deserves all the attention it has been getting of late. Great job NIMBUS!

Thanks again to the guys at NIMBUS! Workin and Leonidas300!
Originally Posted by bignpisst
After using a 450 gram tub of this stuff I have to say it is one of the best supps that I have tried this year. Ive just been trowing a scoop or two in my water jug at home and I been using it at work too

Ive noticed that Ive had a lot more enegry when I work out and I feel much better when I am done

I work construction in the heat and its very hard to stay hydrated during a 12 hour day and Poseidon has helped me a lot. I havent gotten that crappy bogged down feeling that I used to get before I started the Poseidon.

The taste is really light and it makes it really easy to drink.

I will be getting some more of this for the gym and for work also.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
People Are Loving Poseidon/NightTime

Originally Posted by vikinginc
Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon 10-day Review

First off, thank you to Nimbus Nutrition and their reps for allowing me to sample their product. Your product has had me curious for the longest time, but I didn?t have the money to spend, so I very much appreciated the opportunity to try it out before potentially buying it.

Now, the most important thing I feel the need to point out was that Day #1 of Poseidon was my first day off any kind of stim or thermogenic in a month and a half. Having worked two jobs alongside of school since beginning of the year, I?ve been fueling myself off of various thermos and stims in order to wake up, get up, and stay up. I?ve had three nights in a row where I get a total of 6-8 hours of sleep, I?ve had back to back shifts from Thursday through Sunday of working at *** and then a night club at night; my body and mind has taken quite a beating.

Getting off the stims was almost scary, because I was worried I wouldn?t be able to wake up and stay up which was essential to keep up with both jobs and school work. Poseidon gave me what didn?t feel like much more than a minor boost that kept my brain and body working even without the stims. I will write the Pros and Cons of my 10-day run, and elaborate on the categories I feel I was most notably responding to.

Dosing: 1-2 scoops 2-3 times/daily. 2 scoops upon waking, 2 scoops pre-workout, 1 scoops intra or post-workout.

Flavor: a very mild berryish flavor. A weaker flavor than any other ?pre-workout? product, which is appreciated. The weak flavor makes the product ?feel? lighter on my stomach, so definitely a PRO.

Onset: there wasn?t an onset period, essentially. It wasn?t so much of an instantized pick-me-upper, but more of an, ?alright, I?m up and about, not falling asleep, feeling good, not sweating like on stims, just generally feeling good overall.?

Effects: The first couple of dosages, I didn?t feel ANY benefits. I mean ZERO. But, on day #2, with 2-2.5 scoops of Poseidon in 20 oz. of ice cold water, I felt a little more refreshed and rejuvenated. Most notably in class; I was attentive, focused and sitting at a comfortable body temperature, as opposed to when I take stims in the morning. I figured that such an improvement in performance would be ideal pre-workout as well, so I added it to the pre-workout mix. Due to having other ?nootropic? ingredients in my pre-workout products, I can?t 100% accurately pinpoint the effects pre/intra-workout, but a heightened sense of mood and an increased focus at the gym were two definite effects. I normally HATE speaking to others while at the gym because I?m ?IN THE ZONE.? Prior to the Poseidon, taking my headphones off to exchange some words was all it took for me to get a little anxious and/or mad about the excessive talking and got me out of the zone, but with the Poseidon, I was communicating more with the people around me ? when necessary ? without stressing out about it, and without losing focus.

These have been the primary effects I?ve experienced:

? Increased focus/alertness, both in gym and school
? Heightened mood/feeling good overall, confident
? Greater attention span in class, and while working on class assignments
? Increased hydration; increased vascularity ?!
? immune boosting effects - my cold/sinuses cleared up slowly but surely, and I do credit the Poseidon for some of these benefits!

The effects I was hoping to feel, but that failed to meet my expectations:

? Better skin tone, reduction of pimples ? NO benefit yielded
? Improved digestion ? NO change noted
? Improved sleep ? NO benefit yielded
? Decreased recovery from workout to workout ? this didn?t change after starting Poseidon, comparing to without Poseidon, when using Cytogenix CytoCELL as a post-workout recovery agent.

- I jumped the gun when seeing the Blast, Buy One, Get One offer, at ***********. I figured, with the Poseidon Complex, it should essentially be Poseidon ?On Juice? thanks to the energy matrix. I?ve tried about 8-10 dosages of the Blast, and have NOT experienced the benefits I felt during my Poseidon run. Perhaps I need some consistency in my using the Blast before seeing or feeling something, but thus far, Poseidon is about five steps ahead of the Blast.

- I thoroughly enjoyed testing out the waters with Poseidon. It was a ?new? experience; such a clean, mild boost of energy without the jitters, the sweating and the comedown. My AM dosing was definitely the most beneficial; at times I found myself re-dosing another 2 scoops around 2-3PM, 4-5 hours following my AM dosing. This ensured me no crash around the end of the afternoon, and overall, just feeling ?all there,? clearheaded, clear-minded, and good.

10-day Poseidon Review Final Rating: 8/10
Originally Posted by ShadowFury
Hey people, this is my first review, but I thought poseidon DEFINATELY deserves another review to its greatness ^_^

I have been using poseidon for about a week now, and I am loving it.

I take once scoop when I wake up(Definately gets your blood flowing and you are ready for the day)
Then I take 2 scoops before basketball practice, and then 1 more scoop at night.

I also take Leviathan Reloaded, and I was able to tell the dif in the mornings when I added poseidon into the mix.
When I take it before basketball, it makes a very notable difference, I frikkin love it. Gets my blood going and it gets everything engaged and ready to play. Our entire team is tired after we get done doing our warmups(Bout 20 mins or so) and everyone is getting short on breath, etc... Because it's basically sprinting/running for 20 mins straight. After adding in poseidon, I don't have the shortness of breath that I used to, in fact, I'm usually ready for more once we take our water break.

I can't really comment on the hydration very much, because I drink a lot of water during the day, so I never really have had a prob with dehydration. The same with the immune system boost, I don't get sick much, so I dunno how well it works. Then again, it does everything else they say it will, why not those too?

Some people say they don't like the Niacin flush, but I kinda do. I have found if I take 1-2 scoops with a full glass of water, then have another half or full glass, I don't get much of a "rash" from it. But I've been just taking the powder, then washing it down with a little bit of water. I love the flush ^_^
It's not really like a rash that you get either, I would say it is more of a sunburn, because it's red(Duh) and hot, but mine doesn't itch. It does look like a rash, but it feels a lot more like a sunburn, but it goes away in about 30-40 mins(for me). So you can screw with people at work/school and say you have some disease

It also does help with skin tone, I had some acne on my face and upper back before I started on poseidon. It was getting very bad on my face(BAD breakup) but now it is almost completely gone on my face and back

I also don't really noticed much of a difference when I take it at night before bed. I always sleep OK and get good rest, so I am sure that it does help if you don't get great sleep.

Overall I would rate poseidon as an 8/10, it loses two points because it doesn't make my bed in the morning, and it tastes like CRAP ^_^ But the effects of it are easily worth the taste for a couple of second. Once you drink it, you have that nasty taste while it is in your mouth, but there is no after taste, so once it is down, the taste goes away.

Sorry if this was just walls of text, but like I said, it's my first, and I plan on doing many more in the future, but they will be of better quality I hope

And thanks Nimbus Nutrition for an awesome product that I will be buying monthly
Originally Posted by Force of Green
Hello there! With all my experience trying supplements, I figure I'll go around to some sections and write a brief summary/review on the products I've used and what my thoughts, feelings, and results are or were from the products whether they be good or bad. Consumers should be able to read good, non-biased reviews from reviewers who aren't trying to kiss ass or get free products.

Anyhow... Poseidon...

I used Poseidon a year and a half or so ago when it first came out. Poseidon was in the works and it was packaged in little 10 day supplies. I was looking for something to restore, revitalize, cleanse, and give me some natural energy. I was tired of stimulants and I had also had a serious bought with mononucleosis. I got tipped off about Poseidon and I asked Workin2005 (I think that's his name here) for a sample and he sent me one. I took 1 scoop, 3x per day as directed. I could tell that my body was lacking a lot of the vital minerals and vitamins that Poseidon had and after a day I pretty much started to feel like I was 'renewing' a bit. Needless to say I was very disappointed when my supply ran out.

Bottom line: Poseidon is MORE than a complete hydration, performance enhancing formula. It has a good blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and electrolytes that the body needs to function optimally. Even with a diet rich in these components, you can be sure that you're getting above and beyond what your requirements are to give your all and stay healthy.

There is one other thing I'd like to add. Poseidon has many purposes and uses. I see a lot of hydration formulas, cold-ease formulas, skin rejuvenation mixes, etc. Poseidon has a better profile than all of these. My skin has never looked so young since I started Poseidon.

Now, to this day I use Poseidon at a conservative dose of 1.5 scoops in the morning and 1.5 scoops before training. I have very good skin, I stay hydrated, and I am certain that I'm getting the most of my workouts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
More Feedback:

Originally Posted by rubberchicken
:thumbsup:

I just wished to add my name to the list of satisfied Nimbus customers. I have been using Poseidon for just under a month now and it has done everything I had hoped it would.

My quick review:

It is hard for me to talk about the performance enhancing qualities of this product as I work shifts and have a 10 month old so training and sleep are never consistant. Things I can vouch for-

Improved sleep- Followed others and now take this 30minutes before or even right before bed. I have a much deeper and more restful sleep. I feel refreshed and recharged and this is something that has been lacking in my life since working shifts ( about 5 years ).

Improved focus- Since my first dose I have noticed a real clarity of thought and purpose. Hard to explain but it seems to clear the mind of fuzz and fatigue and get you going.

Improved energy- obviously not profound like a stim but I feel energised after taking it for a period of time and now find I reach for Poseidon when I start to wind down.

Improved skin tone- Awesome! For this reason alone I am surprised it is not a bigger seller amongst bodybuilders etc. I am 34 years old and always had problems with my skin. It was never profoundly bad but at my age pimples are just plain embarrassing and no-one likes bacne. Poseidon has cleared it up nicely. No blemishes to speak of and areas of skin on the face that were dry are now hydrated and clear. This is obviously great for confidence and ego.

All in all this I can safely say will be a staple in my life from now on. Keep in mind that I have limited funds for supplements so I don't make this statement lightly. This is a versatile supplement with a great amount of applications.

Good job Nimbus!:thumbsup:

p.s I love the niacin flush
Originally Posted by bioman
UNSPONSORED..sorry forgot to add that in the title.

As some of you know, I did some survey work down in the desert near the Mexican border about a month ago.

During the few days I was there, temperatures were 100-105 degrees and the humidity was absolutely awful thanks to Hurricane Whatitsnuts blowing in. 80-100% humidity mostly without cloud cover overhead..just clouds and rain on the small mountains nearby taunting me.

Due to the extreme terrain and spiny, spikey and clawing vegetation that the Sonoran Desert is famous for, I couldn't wear shorts without becoming scratched and bloody...and having my sweat make all that sting like the dickens. So I had to wear my trusty BDU pants.

Did I mention it was hot?

In any case, this was my first real field test for Poseidon outside of the gym. I had thought the formula to be an excellent electrolyte replacer for high heat situations and the guys at Nimbus Nutrition did not let me down.

Walking transect lines in the blazing sun while looking for endangered cacti is kinda like hiking a predetermined route and stopping every 100 feet to flag your location. It's tedious..especially when the terrain is rocky as heck and the temps are soaring. Normally, I start to get weak by midday in these conditions even if I've drank a gallon or more.

Hydration is seldom a problem as I carry a gallon sized hydration pack..but burning up all my electrolytes is. Poseidon kept me pretty dang chipper for the entire day. Hiking up and down steep hills was a breeze even late in the day.

Still had fuel in the tank in the evening. Slept well and woke up ready for round 2 of surveying when the norm is to be feeling kinda worn.

So..two t:twisted: humbs up for Poseidon use in extreme temperatures. Nimbus should really start marketing Poseidon for this use and even pestering the DOD to start supplying to our troops in Iraq/Afgahnistan.

I will be backpacking the Grand Canyon in November and will evaluate Poseidon's effects on extreme endurance performance then.
Originally Posted by mmowry
Well like many of you Im burning my candle at both ends.Im away from home 70-80hrs/wk,I work all 3 shifts every wk,I have a wife(wonderful I might add),16 month old son (the cutest I might add),2 yr old overly energetic boxer and a home to manage.Not to mention roaming the boards and trying to remain coherent enough to give more good advice than bad. Since Im not an insomniac like many this runs a fellow down quite quickly.

Yesterday I got my Poseidon but I held off taking it til my stomach was empty and the inevitable happened/I took a nap.
So upon waking I took 1 scoop of Poseidon and with in 15 minutes I started to come out of my FOG (this usually lasts for an hr after any duration of sleep) so right away I knew it was doing something positive!I also took 1 serving PWO and felt less fatigued than usual and felt refreshed very very quickly!So now I know its no placebo!

I was slightly disapointed to only get warm and not flushed but thats just because Im strange like that.Luckily this morning I took 1 serving upon waking and YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I was not only flushed but I felt like I had a fullbody sunburn!!! Now that makes me smile Sleep was also good and Im more relaxed without being tired.

Im very pleased with it and will continue to take Poseidon.Ill report new benefits as I take notice.So I have to say great work on an awesome product: one that will become a staple of mine and the official verdict is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great work Nimbus!!!
Originally Posted by redhawk76
Well this review won't be too extravagant, just to the point. I will do a more formal write-up when I finish my first (of many to come) tubs.

Plain and simple, Poseidon is great for overall energy levels throughout the day. I feel so much better just from my 1-2 scoops in the morning.

The biggest benefits occur from the intra workout dose, IMO. I am recovering so much faster than before, and recovery as always been a big issue for me. Overtraining has as well, and with poseidon I have been taking very few days off, and not missing a beat. I honestly feel like lifting every single day, and end up doing SOMETHING at the gym, even if it should be an off day.

Also, pretty noticable skin benefits as well.

I believe the 900 gram will be on my next order :thumbsup: :head:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This Is What Nimbus Brings To You

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective, with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce POSEIDON.

Poseidon was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a ?sports nutrition supplement? as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of EVERY cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, ?What if we could create the PERFECT blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients?all in effective doses ?all that play a role in how we ?perform? everyday?? We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. WE ARE NO LONGER SPECULATING. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out ?Performed? our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you?POSEIDON.

Poseidon is the first true Natural ?Performance? Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It?s manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition?s Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so we truly assume all the risk. We at Nimbus Nutrition look forward to hearing your results on Poseidon. Please email us an update on how Poseidon is working for you or with any questions you may have. Nothing is more rewarding to us than to see the result of our work benefiting our customers. After trying Poseidon, I firmly believe you will have a new outlook on what it means to truly ?Perform? at your best...at those times when? ?PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING!?

To say Poseidon has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit EVERYBODY from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon?s Patent Pending Technology will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks.

Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits Poseidon offers:
-Increased Hydration
-Improved blood flow
-Improved circulation to extremities
-Increased, sustained energy
-Improved mental focus
-Increased Central nervous system recovery
-Boosts immune system
-Decreased muscle recovery time
-Icreased Red Blood Cell count
-Increased Oxygen to blood and muscle cells
-Improved vitamin and mineral distribution and absorption
-Improved toxin removal
-Increased supplement absorption
-Improved digestion
-Decreased body fat
-Increased Lean Muscle Mass
-Increased strength and endurance
-Mood Elevation
-Improved Sleep
-Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Directions? Take 3 - 6 Serving per day, as needed, on an empty stomach or with a very light meal. For best results, take first thing in the morning, before and/or during workouts and again in the evening.

Caution? Due to the increased absorption of this product, you may experience an occasionally mild Niacin Flush.

These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

*Poseidon Complex Ascorbic Acid, Cyancobalamin, Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, Zinc Gluconate

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
From the owner of AI :)

Originally Posted by CROWLER
it is a great product. I use it ever single day. I use 3 - 4 servings per day. If I am working out, espcially cardio I will use 5 - 6 servings.

I will never be without it.