AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
more important than a rep>>>>>>get Nimbus products at Nutraplanet!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Degree in nutritional science in a few months then medical school in august :) maybe i would qualify ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Degree in nutritional science in a few months then medical school in august :) maybe i would qualify ;)
I have none of that and I'm a rep. ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Not to say anyone needs that lol. Just giving you ideas to give to bossed regarding rep-ship :D .. I have info to spread!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
and I am confused...didnt I see you have a huge thread regarding being a rep for a diff company?? lol congrats bud ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
and I am confused...didnt I see you have a huge thread regarding being a rep for a diff company?? lol congrats bud ;)
Thx. I'll speak on that now.
I applied, was one of the only people that applied. Didn't hear back to much from their side so I figured they may not be interested.... Even after all the praise and board support (which I didn't see u there oddly enough or p5sky for that matter) they stated they would make a decision Wednesday or Thursday of next week if they are going to add some one. I felt they should have told me in some way they would be considering me. Either way seen the new opportunity and spoke with Tim and we reached an agreement and here I am.
Frankly after a quarter of the board members backing me and I still got no love?
I have nothing against Neogenix, hope they find some great reps.
Plus people know of Nimbus products around here. I am happy where I am at :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not to say anyone needs that lol. Just giving you ideas to give to bossed regarding rep-ship :D .. I have info to spread!
I can definitely give my input to Tim as well, but I have no say it's all up to him... I can only recommend although I'm sure it would help lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I just saw the thread a little while ago sorry I wasnt able to back you up it has been a busy first week of school for me so I havent been able to lurk the boards very much. But I am glad everything worked out for u :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely give my input to Tim as well, but I have no say it's all up to him... I can only recommend although I'm sure it would help lol
That would be great I love nutrition and supplements so I think I would be very beneficial to a company as a rep. It's about time you are one with how many posts and rep power you have here lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just saw the thread a little while ago sorry I wasnt able to back you up it has been a busy first week of school for me so I havent been able to lurk the boards very much. But I am glad everything worked out for u :)
Yeah I'm just busting your balls bro...
:thumbsup: I know u would've backed me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx. I'll speak on that now.
I applied, was one of the only people that applied. Didn't hear back to much from their side so I figured they may not be interested.... Even after all the praise and board support (which I didn't see u there oddly enough or p5sky for that matter) they stated they would make a decision Wednesday or Thursday of next week if they are going to add some one. I felt they should have told me in some way they would be considering me. Either way seen the new opportunity and spoke with Tim and we reached an agreement and here I am.
Frankly after a quarter of the board members backing me and I still got no love?
I have nothing against Neogenix, hope they find some great reps.
Plus people know of Nimbus products around here. I am happy where I am at :)

I think that was to do with NTBM, right? I ask, sincerely, because I wasn't in that thread and I was really confused why it was being posted in (saw it in the Today's Posts lineup a few times; but dismissed it because I saw the start date of the thread). I'm pretty sure it was one of our reps for another board, using that thread to recruit for a spot on his board. If we were looking to fill a spot on AM, I definitely would have put in a recommendation for you.

Then, as you may have seen, we just added mattrag, because just a week or so ago, gymrat827 and MakaveliThaDon were both moved to another forum. We (NTBM) have a ton of reps, but actually only about 5-7 who are assigned to AM; you just see a ridiculous amount more than that because many got their starts here and/or they just like being on AM because it's such a great community (e.g. if I got reassigned, I'd still be on here frequently).

I know that doesn't change anything, but I wanted to offer an explanation coming from myself, because I would have been very happy to have you on the team with me.

All that being said, I'm a huge believer in everything happening for a reason; from the smallest things like being a few minutes late because you were stopped by a train or bigger things. I don't know much about Nimbus (believe it or not, I haven't been around the supp game all that long), but it seems like things worked out very well for you.

Congrats, buddy.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Beast it had nothing to to do with NTBM...
:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast it had nothing to to do with NTBM...
:)
Good. That makes me feel better, because I would have loved to pull you on board.

But now you haz all the Poseidon NT!

I will come in through your bedroom window and borrow some. kthxbye :hug:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I guess I'll be the first to say it, "Welcome back to AM Nimbus!!"

Oh and congrats to the rep position Aaron! ;)

N

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thanks.....we're glad to be back!

Our next step is to get out products back in stock at Nutra for you guys.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thx appreciate it :)