Current Products Offered by Nimbus Nutrition

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    Unfortunately Swell won't be back. However, check out Bodyguard & Bodyguard Sugar Free. - Poseidon Complex - 7g BCAAs - 1.6g Beta Alanine - Loaded with Vitamin B12 - Simple & Sustained Carbs (or sugar free)
    Very well was big user of poseidon and swell back in the day....if I could trouble you do you have any samples of it in sugar free ?

2. I've sampled the Night time Pro Isolate (last year I believe)....swiss choc, PB & Old Fash Vanilla...greatness!
    •   

3. Poseidon back in the day got me through some of the most intense days of rock climbing I've ever attempted. I'm really happy to see you guys back.

4. I like what I'm hearing fellas!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Be on the lookout for Aaron giving away some samples of Poseidon & Poseidon Night Time.
    - Georgia Peach
    - Island Kiwi
    - Southern Cherry
    - Mystic Raspberry

Mix Poseidon or Poseidon Night Time in ice cold water and you will be very pleased. I personally put mine in the freezer for just a bit and it's heaven.

I will work on getting samples of our other products soon!
    ~ Still Around ~
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    Be on the lookout for Aaron giving away some samples of Poseidon & Poseidon Night Time.
    - Georgia Peach
    - Island Kiwi
    - Southern Cherry
    - Mystic Raspberry

Mix Poseidon or Poseidon Night Time in ice cold water and you will be very pleased. I personally put mine in the freezer for just a bit and it's heaven.

I will work on getting samples of our other products soon!
    Nice! Very excited to hear that. Going to keep my eyes peeled.

7. is the creatine creapure? i would be interested in beta alanine and creatine, depending on which type it is...is there pricing out yet?

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    is the creatine creapure? i would be interested in beta alanine and creatine, depending on which type it is...is there pricing out yet?
    All these products are currently available. Make sure you let Nutra Planet know that you want to be able to purchase these items in their store.

As far as our bulks....all our bulk products are 100% Pure USP Grade. Every batch is tested, and is of the highest quality. Our bulk creatine is not Creapure, however it is some of the highest grade creatine on the market. There is no doubt Creapure is a great brand of creatine....but it is not the end all to quality. Ask anyone who's used our bulks and they will tell you it's of the highest quality. We move a ton of creatine and taurine.

PM me if you need anything particular.
    ~ Still Around ~

9. How is the Peach? I like peach flavores as long as they are not too chemical tasteing or heavy in a over sugared way.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

10. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25
    How is the Peach? I like peach flavores as long as they are not too chemical tasteing or heavy in a over sugared way.
    Def not much of a chemical or sugar flavor.
    I actually use less water cause I like the peach taste.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. nice to see Poseidon again

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    nice to see Poseidon again
    Couldn't agree more. Nice to see it back on track again.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

13. Is there a chance we will see Poseidon and/or Poseidon NT in the bulk 900gram containers. Just started the NT with not much to report yet, but if it is as good as the reviews I will buy a boat load!

14. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Is there a chance we will see Poseidon and/or Poseidon NT in the bulk 900gram containers. Just started the NT with not much to report yet, but if it is as good as the reviews I will buy a boat load!
    Probably not in the near future.

It will kick in nicely after the first week. You will enjoy the product, I'm sure.
    ~ Still Around ~

15. Thanks for the reply. Would love to see it in the future. The NT has definitely worked a couple of nights. Some nights I get the best sleep I have in years, some not so much. But I think the cumulative effect might be picking up.

16. Would love to try them if samples are available. Please let me know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Current PES Stacks offered at Nutra - Check em out!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:49 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. Whoa 20% off Nimbus Nutrition products