Question about Poseidon

kenwx23

Awards
I've ordered the 880 gram tub of Poseidon various times in the past from Nutraplanet and it always came as a very fine, very pink powder with not much of a noticeable smell. Keeping the container shut tightly kept out all moisture and it maintained that consistency and color throughout the entire time I had the product.

Just the other day I ordered a tub from Bodybuilding.com (it has free next day shipping for me since I'm in PA) and it came slightly orange/tan, definitely not pink, and had a distinct smell. Tough to explain it. I should note it isn't really any more clumpy than the pink version that I am used to.

The difference becomes very evident when mixed with water. My older batch creates a pink drink, the newer one creates an orange drink. Something tells me it's not supposed to be orange.

Anyway, I shipped that tub back and received a new one which came exactly the same way. The new batches are 080358 w/ an expiration of 7/10. The old batch (which is still good) is 080045 w/ an expiration of 1/10.

I searched around and saw lots of people having problems w/ the smaller tubs but this is the first I've heard of this. I just much prefer everything about the pink version...taste, smell, you name it. Anyone have any thoughts?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my big tubs and small ones have always been a slight orange, i've had no problems :)