Samples?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
finally an Orlando based company...wish I would have heard of you guys earlier! I am looking into trying your companies posidien product sorry if I've butchered the spelling. I was hoping that it could serve as an electrolyte booster in place of gatorade's and the like. your product was recommended.

Is there a way I could toss you like 5 dollars to get a few servings...more than one to see if it works for what I'm trying to get it to work for? I have read your write ups and most of the reviews and it does sound like a solid hydration product. I just want to make sure that it will work for me the way I need it to before I fork out 30-50 bucks for it?

I would appreciate anything, and have no problem paying for a few samples of your posidien product. Thank you for your time.

please note I tried your website, but the contact us page was not working, when submit was pressed took me to a 404 page not found...just fyi

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Three Day's and still nothing... isn't there a nimbus rep, or anyone anywhere??? please??? yes, no? anything???

T

tims03redfire

Awards
Three Day's and still nothing... isn't there a nimbus rep, or anyone anywhere??? please??? yes, no? anything???
Sorry about not responding sooner....been super busy.

At this time, I am not sure if we have any samples available.
I will check and update you though as soon as I know.

Thanks for the interest in Nimbus Nutrition.