Nimbus Nutrition wants you to try...ReHab!

tims03redfire

Awards
[size=+3]Nimbus Nutrition Presents
ReHab[/size]
The Ultimate Hangover Relief Product.

Nimbus Nutrition?s mission is to provide athletes and fitness enthusiasts
The nutritional support they need to reach and exceed their goals. However, we also know that everyone likes to go out and have a good time every once in a while. So, let loose and have fun. Know that you will NOT have to pay for your fun with a hangover in the morning?. because you chose ReHab!

[size=+1]HIGHLIGHTS[/size]
Increases Hydration levels
Volumizes Cells
Replaces depleted Electrolytes
Increases blood Flow
Removal of Congeners and Toxins
B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
Improved Liver Recovery
Increases Alertness and Concentration
Decreases Nausea
Quicker Immune System Recovery
Reduction of Damage from Toxins
Improved overall mood and wellbeing

[size=+1]We are looking for 50 people to try ReHab, and give us a review of how it worked for them.[/size]

[size=+1]What we want:[/size]
Name:

Weight:

How often do you drink:

What do you usually drink when you do go out:

Usually get hangovers:

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :

Why should you be selected as a tester:

When do you think you will test by if chosen:

[size=+1]Samples will be ready to ship in about a week, so I will be picking people in groups of 10. I will be choosing testers by using a random number generator to keep it fair.

Also, more information about this product will be released throughout next week.[/size]

Thanks to all that apply!

Wingd

Awards
Should we assume you have to be older than 21 for this?

or shall we not lol :cheers:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drinking age is only 18 up here in Canada ;)

Name: Steve H

Weight: ~177

How often do you drink: 1-2x/week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Strongbow to start, then hard liquor/shots at the bar.

Usually get hangovers: No headache, usually some stomach upset/slight nausea. Lots of missing memories ;)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm intrigued by your product

When do you think you will test by if chosen: It's a friends 21st tomorrow; pretty much the 1st Fri/Sat after I get this product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck! :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
enjoy this guys, it is going to be a great help to many

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Name: Cordeen

Weight: 182

How often do you drink: Weekends

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer or Vodka

Usually get hangovers: Yeah

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nope

Why should you be selected as a tester: Curious if it will help in other areas, particularly sport and when playing music on stage.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Pretty much immediately upon receipt in the mail

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice!! Ya gotta worry about the repeat customers of this, they might have a bigger problem, especially if they're asking for more packs per container, or that they've built up a tolerance to it. Anyways, it's cool. Good luck!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol! I love the name. :laugh:

Too bad i had to give up booze, or i'd jump all over this bad boy. :D

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
Name: Jeremy

Weight: ~180

How often do you drink: weekends/ 1-2x week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: coors light followed by shots, usually multiple, and most times whatever is left in someones fridge/house afterwards.. yeah its a lil problem

Usually get hangovers: of legendary magnitude, sometimes can feel the effect for 2-3 days now that im not as young as i used to be

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : NO

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : NO

Why should you be selected as a tester: I would give an honest review/feedback on a product which relates to a field in which i have MUCH experience :laugh:

When do you think you will test by if chosen: as soon as the weekend comes:friday:

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Name: Sam

Weight: 139 Pounds

How often do you drink: Not often, only Wine, like once a year.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Water

Usually get hangovers: Nope, But I love trying products that may help me be even more clear, alert, and Awake.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nope

I will give an honest review, on whether or not this product added to(benefited) my alertness, awareness, and overall sence of me mental and Physical well being.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Immediately upon recieving it, within a day or two tops.

Thanks for the Opportunity

"No Opportunity Waisted"

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the idea, hate the art work...

Name: Casey Bard

Weight: 265

How often do you drink: 1-3 times per month.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer.

Usually get hangovers: Terribly bad.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I would like to use a product that would limit the 'crappy' feeling of a hangover. Plus, this is my last semester of my undergrad, I may have to go out for a drink or two... :)

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Month of April

tims03redfire

Awards

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I would like to use a product that would limit the 'crappy' feeling of a hangover. Plus, this is my last semester of my undergrad, I may have to go out for a drink or two... :)

Thanks for the interest in the product.

May I ask what you dislike about the art work?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the interest in the product.

May I ask what you dislike about the art work?

Just constructive criticism; It looks very basic buddy. Microsoft Word Art? I assume this is simply the pre-release, mock-up? It just needs some work.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
id say change the colour to Blood Red

that outta do it

tims03redfire

Awards
Drinking age is only 18 up here in Canada ;)

Name: Steve H

Weight: ~177

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Strongbow to start, then hard liquor/shots at the bar.

Usually get hangovers: No headache, usually some stomach upset/slight nausea. Lots of missing memories ;)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

When do you think you will test by if chosen: It's a friends 21st tomorrow; pretty much the 1st Fri/Sat after I get this product.
[size=+1]Steve, not sure if corporate is going to want and ship these to Canada, but I will see what I can do. If it comes down to it, once I recieve mine....I personally will send it to you. I will keep you informed though.[/size]

Name: Cordeen

Weight: 182

How often do you drink: Weekends

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer or Vodka

Usually get hangovers: Yeah

Why should you be selected as a tester: Curious if it will help in other areas, particularly sport and when playing music on stage.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Pretty much immediately upon receipt in the mail
Name: Jeremy

Weight: ~180

How often do you drink: weekends/ 1-2x week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: coors light followed by shots, usually multiple, and most times whatever is left in someones fridge/house afterwards.. yeah its a lil problem

Usually get hangovers: of legendary magnitude, sometimes can feel the effect for 2-3 days now that im not as young as i used to be

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : NO

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : NO

Why should you be selected as a tester: I would give an honest review/feedback on a product which relates to a field in which i have MUCH experience :laugh:

When do you think you will test by if chosen: as soon as the weekend comes:friday:
Name: Sam

Weight: 139 Pounds

How often do you drink: Not often, only Wine, like once a year.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Water

Usually get hangovers: Nope, But I love trying products that may help me be even more clear, alert, and Awake.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nope

I will give an honest review, on whether or not this product added to(benefited) my alertness, awareness, and overall sence of me mental and Physical well being.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Immediately upon recieving it, within a day or two tops.

Thanks for the Opportunity

"No Opportunity Waisted"

[size=+1]Will the following people please send me there shipping info. Please send the shipping info to my email: [email protected]

For anyone else that wants samples, please apply... We are going to be giving alot of these away, so chances are if you apply, you WILL get a sample.

Thanks
[/size]

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Name: Evan

Weight: 206

How often do you drink:3-4 times a month

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Bourbon, beer

Usually get hangovers: YES, poseidon does help :)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm very interested to see how this works compared to poseidon and hopefully could help out a lot of friends who drink more than I. I will also offer a honest opinion and detailed review.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Same week I get it.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
hmm wish I wasnt on a cycle id be all over trying this haha..def gonna have to pick some up for my birthday celebration weekend =O

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+1]Will the following people please send me there shipping info. Please send the shipping info to my email: [email protected]

For anyone else that wants samples, please apply... We are going to be giving alot of these away, so chances are if you apply, you WILL get a sample.

Thanks
[/size]
Thanks buddy!

sir psycho

sir psycho

Awards
Name: Mark T

Weight: ~170

What do you usually drink when you do go out: High alcohol belgian, craft and micro brews.

Usually get hangovers: "burning brain" syndrome,

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The first Friday after I receive.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
srrry I should of mentioned im in canada too

pull for me and steve!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Name: shane

Weight:225

How often do you drink: havent while on cycle but usualy every friday night

What do you usually drink when you do go out: start it off with some shots kick it up to a couple beers and then some mixed drinks

Usually get hangovers: terribly bad

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : nothin except the occasional herb

Why should you be selected as a tester: i get terrible hangovers whenever I drink and I feel like this could benefit me

When do you think you will test by if chosen: prob next weekend

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
We will do what as can to get this to our Canadian supporters.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love a sample of this stuff. I don't really ever drink anymore, but if I find myself at the pub, having a sample of these around would be nice.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Name: Tom

Weight: 192

How often do you drink: Lightly 3-4 times a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Jack on the rocks

Usually get hangovers: Yes, bad they have been known to last for 2 days. No energy.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : NON

Why should you be selected as a tester: I have become a light drinker because of my hangovers. It doesn't take much for me to suffer all day long the next day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The following weekend.

tims03redfire

Awards
Name: Evan

Weight: 206

How often do you drink:3-4 times a month

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Bourbon, beer

Usually get hangovers: YES, poseidon does help :)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm very interested to see how this works compared to poseidon and hopefully could help out a lot of friends who drink more than I. I will also offer a honest opinion and detailed review.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Same week I get it.
Name: Mark T

Weight: ~170

What do you usually drink when you do go out: High alcohol belgian, craft and micro brews.

Usually get hangovers: "burning brain" syndrome,

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The first Friday after I receive.
Name: shane

Weight:225

How often do you drink: havent while on cycle but usualy every friday night

What do you usually drink when you do go out: start it off with some shots kick it up to a couple beers and then some mixed drinks

Usually get hangovers: terribly bad

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : nothin except the occasional herb

Why should you be selected as a tester: i get terrible hangovers whenever I drink and I feel like this could benefit me

When do you think you will test by if chosen: prob next weekend
I'd love a sample of this stuff. I don't really ever drink anymore, but if I find myself at the pub, having a sample of these around would be nice.
Name: Tom

Weight: 192

How often do you drink: Lightly 3-4 times a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Jack on the rocks

Usually get hangovers: Yes, bad they have been known to last for 2 days. No energy.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : NON

Why should you be selected as a tester: I have become a light drinker because of my hangovers. It doesn't take much for me to suffer all day long the next day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The following weekend.
[size=+1]Will the following people please send me there shipping info.

Also, some of the others picked above....have not sent me there shipping info yet. Please send.

Thanks guys!
[/size]

tims03redfire

Awards
Open to Canadians as well...so get those apps in!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Awesome!

open to canadians, I Am Glad to Hear It!

I Look forward to trying it out :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ReHab is for quitters :) to avoid hangovers, just drink when you wake up.....

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
Name:

Weight: 97kg

How often do you drink: Maybe once amont or one every two months

What do you usually drink when you do go out: vodka, bear, wine, and much more

Usually get hangovers: Yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : no

Why should you be selected as a tester: I would love to test this. I have tested a swedish product for hangovers with good result but wan´ts to see if this is better.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: I will test as soon as I recieve sample.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Tester Application

Name: Jerry

Weight: 195

How often do you drink: One or two good binges per month in general

What do you usually drink when you do go out: I like a a few shots of Patron, and then I switch to 'Miller 64'

Usually get hangovers: Yes, depending of course on how much I drink.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Coming off a 1-tren/ Havoc cycle in 8 days.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'll provide a night of hard partying free of charge to Nimbus Nutrition.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: April 17th

sir psycho

sir psycho

Awards
I just received my Rehab, looking forward to using it on Friday night and Saturday morning.

Should we post our reviews in this thread or are you going to start one just for Rehab reviews ?