Nimbus POSEIDON Official Review Thread.

tims03redfire

Awards

Alright guys here is my final review for my log I'll also post this up in the supplement review section.

Taste 5/10 No real taste for the Poseidon so kinda neutral.

Energy Boost 9.5/10 Great Sustained energy no sudden crashing or loss of energy like alot of preworkout products.

Focus 9.5/10 Definitely has helped me really be in tune in the gym. I hit it hard everyday without any problems.

Recovery Time: 10/10 Great Boost in recovery time while taking this. I've been not only lifting more days per week but also during my workouts I don't need nearly as long down time between sets.

Strength 9/10 Hit several new PR's during this log even though my volume was also quite a bit more than typical.

Endurance 11/10 If anyone wants to see what endurance is really about check out my log and see the volume I was pounding out day in and day out. It was sickening somedays lol. I've never been able to hit near that volume on alot of bodyparts especially shoulders.

BF Lowering Effects: 8.5/10 I've gained about 6lbs over the past 4.5 weeks with a slight decrease in bodyfat. So I'd say definitely meets its claim here as well.

Circulation: 7.5/10 this one is kinda hard to judge lol. I have had increased vascularity so I'd say thats a definite plus.

Sleep: 9/10 Once I started taking a dose about 30-40 mins prebed it helped me sleep as well as ZMA or any melantonin product I've ever used.

Skin tone: 7/10 Not much change here I have fairly decent complexion normally.

Overall: 9.2/10 Definitely the best product I've ever used for endurance thats for sure. It wasn't a huge burst of energy but was very sustained which I like better than a burst of energy than crash product. I will definitely buy this product again and also look forward to trying some more of Nimbus's product line.

Only side note is to everyone who has never taken niacin be very careful with your dosing lol. I've used it in other products before but I could tell it was there. I could feel myself starting to flush a little so I sipped the rest of my drink instead of chugging

tims03redfire

Awards

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nim/pos.htm

[size=+4]THE FINAL REVIEW[/size]

Here's a rundown of the advertised benefits and what I observed during my log.

Blue=postive effect - Red=negative effect - Gray=neutral/no comment

• Increased Hydration
  • Improved Blood Flow
  • Improved Circulation To Extremities
  • Increased, Sustained Energy
  • Improved Mental Focus
  • Boosts Immune System
  • Decreased Muscle Recovery Time
  • Increased Oxygen To Blood And Muscle Cells
  • Improved Vitamin And Mineral Distribution And Absorption
  • Improved Toxin Removal
  • Increased Supplement Absorption
  • Improved Digestion
  • Decreased Body Fat
  • Increased Lean Muscle Mass
  • Increased Strength And Endurance
  • Improved Sleep
  • Improved Skin Tone/Texture

extras...

• Reduced hangover symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Taste
[size=+2]Overall[/size] = very pleased :cool:...just ordered another mini-tub!!!

Solid product, had a great month of training that resulted in two huge PR's (230x15 bench & 495x1 squat). Although most would attribute my gains to the progressive overload of the Sheiko powerlifting/peaking program I ran, I feel Poseidon provided the intangibles for me to keep progressing.

I had some of the best sleep I've ever had during the 25 days that my mini-tub lasted. Incredible considering I've always had trouble sleeping up at school. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go, which was great because I have 8am classes and being groggy sucks.

And for the most part, everything in my life just went smoothly during my log.

I've managed to get some of my friends to try it out too ;)

[size=+2]I would like to thank Leonidas and Workin for providing the goods and the opportunity to try this stuff out. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Good luck growing the Nimbus name and keep putting out quality products.[/size]

tims03redfire

Awards

[size=+3]
The Review
[/size]

The End is here. It has been a thrilling 30 days with many ups and downs. I am sad to see this one end. :( :D

First, Let me start off by thanking the guys who provided the product POSEIDON for testing/logging.
Now I would like to thank everyone who followed.

[size=+1]Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits POSEIDON offers:
[/size]

Increased, sustained energy:
Yes. Especially after each dose. I also liked taking POSEIDON Pre-WO. It seemed to enhance the effects of my normal Pre-WO supps.
Improved mental focus:
Yes. Again, most noticeable after each dose. The mental fog would just float away. I did not have to take those mid afternoon naps anymore. Most days I crash around 1-2pm, but not this past month.
Boosts immune system:
Yes. Was not sick during this log. Have also been able to avoid getting the colds, etc my family have been passing around.
Decreased muscle recovery time:
Yes. No DOMS. Well, only on Leg day. Otherwise non existent.
Improved toxin removal:
WoW. YES. Can you say Niacin flush. This was only bad the first week or so. I did also notice an increase in trips to the bathroom for #2.
Increased supplement absorption:
Yes. Everything kicked in A LOT quicker. Half the normal time. This at first threw my PRE-WO rituals off. Timing for other supplements was very different while using POSEIDON..
Improved digestion:
Yes. Like mentioned before. I definitely noticed an increase of bathroom visits..
Decreased body fat:
No. I can not give this part a fair assessment though. Diet has not been up to par lately. :(
Increased Lean Muscle Mass:
Nothing really gained. Just maintained..
Increased strength and endurance:
No real increases in strength. Although I was taking POSEIDON alongside Activate X and hit some pretty impressive PR's during this log.. Endurance was also increased. Those Super Drop Sets I like to do seemed to go by quick and easy. Rest times otherwisewere also improved. WO times stayed the same. Even though I was finishing WO's faster I was staying to do more.
Mood Elevation:
Hell Yeah! One of my favorite parts of POSEIDON. I always felt great! Stress seemed to be WAY more tolerable as well..
Improved Sleep:
HOLY SHIAT YES!! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST BENEFIT OF ALL!! I SLEPT GREAT EVERY NIGHT! WOKE UP REFRESHED EVERYDAY! I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED THIS ASPECT OF POSEIDON.
Improved Skin Tone/Texture:
Yes. Black circles seemed to lighten up a bit. Skin was noticeably tighter under my eyes as well.

==================================================​

I only hit on the points above that I noticed without doubt. I may have missed some, but overall the above mentioned should give everyone an idea at how well POSEIDON works and that I am a lifetime supporter of this product. It is definitely an addition to that "staple" list!
I have just about everyone around me convinced to at least try POSEIDON. It is a great product and deserves all the attention it has been getting of late. Great job NIMBUS!

Thanks again to the guys at NIMBUS! Workin and Leonidas300!

A few things I just realized I forgot to mention. Not really important, but someone might find it useful.
I would mix my POSEIDON everyday with berry flavored Propel.
At first I did not like the taste or lack there of, POSEIDON produced. I have actually gotten to the point where the propel does not taste as good without it. I just got used to the mix. POSEIDON mixed instantly. It would pretty much fizz away on its own. I would just stir for good measure. :D

tims03redfire

Awards

The other supplement I used was Poseidon by Nimbus Nutrition. This product has been reformulated at least twice, and the new formulation looks much improved but it contains the Poseidon complex which was very effective for me. We'll go over the claims and I'll give my thoughts about them.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nim/pos.htm

Poseidon: Improve Strength, Endurance, Mental Acuity, Coordination And Recovery!

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce Poseidon.

Poseidon was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a ?sports nutrition supplement? as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.​

Benefits:

Increased Hydration Definitely present here. The noticable signs of full hydration were there and I definitely retained water (in a good way)
Improved Blood Flow/Improved Circulation To Extremities Hard to tell. I'll speak about this with my health issues
Increased, Sustained Energy I'm a stim junkie. So this did not happen
Improved Mental Focus Slight increase in mind/muscle connection. Could just be with experience
Boosts Immune System I would say no
Decreased Muscle Recovery Time Slightly better than whan I run X-Factor without Poseidon
Improved Vitamin And Mineral Distribution And Absorption I would assume so, but there's not too many ways to identify this
Improved Toxin Removal I don't think so
Increased Supplement Absorption Perhaps...perhaps not
Improved Digestion Definitely not
Decreased Body Fat On a bulk it's hard to say...especially when combined with AA. The hydration might be a contributing factor, especially with circulation and blood flow, but I couldn't tell
Increased Lean Muscle Mass I would have to say that it wouldn't be extremely effective in this area. Perhaps to a degree
Increased Strength And Endurance Endurance, sure...I would attribute the strength to the bulk & AA
Improved Sleep Not at all
Improved Skin Tone/Texture Absolutely. X-Factor gave me a few pimples and they were gone within 15 days of Poseidon supplementation

I really liked this stack, and I might continue to buy these again depending on how my health is.

In terms of my health, my blood pressure shot up from 114/60 to 130/90. My potassium was elevated and my sodium levels were very low and I've had horrible insomnia. I'm honestly not too sure about what that invariably means, but I believe it might be a kidney problem. While X-Factor raises my BP slightly, I don't believe it led to this great increase...nor do I necessarily believe that Poseidon did. Depending on how my health shapes up, I may have to clear every future supplement with my doctor instead of simply reading the published literature.

IF my health returns to normal and my doctor rereviews them and decides that they are acceptable for my current health, I will certainly buy both of these because the gains cannot be denied. Poseidon was EXCELLENT for skin tone, so it's worth the money purely on that aside from the other potential and important benefits. Pictures will be posted in my log very soon.

I'd like to thank Molecular Nutrition and Nimbus Nutrition for being so cordial to me and for allowing me to log these products.

tims03redfire

Awards

A new supplement to the scene, I have had a chance to use this for a month now. Sometimes you don't know how good a supplement is until you take some time off from it. I was taking this every morning, along with Xtend, and every workout. I stopped for a few days but did not feel as good when I was off of it. Its hard to put a finger on it but I just felt better while I took this. A few notes: If I were to take this much Vit. C, via pill form, I would have been running to the bathroom. For some reason I really never had any stomach issues with this. It is now my morning and workout staple along with Xtend or Ice. Nice job Nimbus with this supplement.

tims03redfire

Awards

ok, figured i'd kick in my .02 on this product.

I rarely end up liking the supplements i buy. Most seem to be either BS or so overhyped that they cannot hope to live up to their own claims.

I've tried creatines, BCAA's EAA's, PH's and a few other random supps.

Most of them aside from PH"s just dont do enough to make me feel its worth 30$ a month.

So anyway I feel this Poseidon is worth commenting on.

Does it live up to all its claims? yes and no.

here's what i experienced:

clarity of mind after taking - yes its interesting to experience. it doesnt last all that long, but for 30 minutes after taking a dose you really do experience a more clear mental focus. onloy problem is its short lived. but still, its noticable

Skin / complexion - yes. major difference here. Its basically a huge dose of B-vitamins with some other things mixed in. the B-vitamins really help the skin tone. whether thats due to better metabolism of fats from the pantothenic acid and other B's i can only guess. but it definitely works. I am 4 weeks into a round of BOLD 200 and this product has really reduced the acne to minimal amounts. I would highly recommend for that purpose.

Sleep - aside from teh B-vitamins it has ZMA. for me this has really helped my sleep alot. I had been thinking about getting some ZMA anyway so this is a nice way to get it. very vivid dreams, and more restful sleep. I do have problems sleeping so any help here is welcome. This is probably not unique to POseidon but anything with ZMA

I did not notice any effects in any other areas.

bottom line is POseidon has some nice effects. its not cheap at $35 per tub and you have to take it 2-3 times a day every day to keep up the effects. But i will buy this one again.... and thats something i havent done with any other supplements in a long time. If you're looking for better sleep and b vitamins this could be an option.

tims03redfire

Awards

After using a 450 gram tub of this stuff I have to say it is one of the best supps that I have tried this year. Ive just been trowing a scoop or two in my water jug at home and I been using it at work too

Ive noticed that Ive had a lot more enegry when I work out and I feel much better when I am done

I work construction in the heat and its very hard to stay hydrated during a 12 hour day and Poseidon has helped me a lot. I havent gotten that crappy bogged down feeling that I used to get before I started the Poseidon.

The taste is really light and it makes it really easy to drink.

I will be getting some more of this for the gym and for work also.

tims03redfire

Awards

I'm about a week into this combo and cannot believe how clear my skin has gotten. I have oily, sensative, acne prone skin and although I've kept breakouts at bay (except for my back, where I still have trouble), I still will get the occasional blemish, blackhead or whitehead when I wake up. I've never really had perfect skin and although it's not a huge issue, I really want to get to the point where I don't have to worry or stress about it at all.

I couldn't be happier with the results so far. From what I've read, I think it'll take a bit of time before I'd see the results from the Sesaglow kick in, so I'd have to say it's mostly Poseidon doing the job at this point. The label says 3-6 scoops daily is optimal, although I've stuck to just 3 (morning, midday, and evening, with one serving of Sesaglow). I drink at least 8oz of water an hour, and for what it's worth, I also use Neutrogena Face Wash in the morning and before bed, along with a St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for my back, and Aveeno Clear Complexion pads before bed as well.

I'll try to update this once a week, but I did want to make a quick post about this for anyone who has any skin/acne issues. Highly recommended!

tims03redfire

Awards

Here's my review of poseidon.Its an honest review.

This is what the label promises.

1)(Increased Hydration)....Inconclusive..I take many other supplements,no way to tell.

2)(Improved Blood Flow)....Inconclusive....'' ''

3)(Improved Circulation To Extremities)....Inconclusive..

4)(Increased, Sustained Energy) ...Inconclusive,Although when i take it first thing in the morning before i eat anything,it does give me a bit more energy.

5)(Improved Mental Focus)...Yes,I notice a huge increase in my mental focus while driving,writing,or whatever im doing.I feel like i can fully concentrate on what im doing and not worry about a million other things.

6)(Boosts Immune System) ...Inconclusive...

7)(Decreased Muscle Recovery Time)..inconclusive..

8)(Increased Oxygen To Blood And Muscle Cells)...inconclusive...

9)(Improved Vitamin And Mineral Distribution And Absorption)....inconclusive

10)(Improved Toxin Removal)....Before taking poseidon i use to come home from work,take off my boots and my feet use to stink.Its hard to believe but since taking poseidon my feet dont smell anymore.When i sweat it doesnt smell.

11)(Increased Supplement Absorption)...inconclusive....

12)(Improved Digestion)..I never had any problems with digestion,so again inconclusive.

13)(Decreased Body Fat)...Inconclusive..Taking to many other supplements.

14)(Increased Lean Muscle Mass)..Inconclusive.." "

15)(Increased Strength And Endurance)..Again inconclusive.." "

16)(Improved Sleep)..Ive noticed a slight difference.I've never had any problems sleeping.

17)(Improved Skin Tone/Texture)This is the reason i bought poseidon and it definitely lives up to its promise.Since taking my skin has been as smooth as silk.It has a shiney and very healthy look to it.Ive been asked 3 times already if i go in for facials.Ive also noticed my hair has a glow to it and fingernails also look healthier.

tims03redfire

Awards

I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.

Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.

Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.

tims03redfire

Awards

Hey guys

I am not a big supplement user nor have I had the best experiences with most supplements in the past. I work at a supplement store so I get a ton of samples and in my experience most of the products I've used have been garbage. That being said, here is my experience with Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon:

Starting using this product on Sunday. The reason that I ordered Poseidon is because I have been having major problems with hydration lately (I am training at a high level in sport and I have roughly 4 hours of exercise daily). Despite my best efforts to hydrate properly I was finding myself starting to feel light headed, weak, and dizzy, especially after workouts, and my blood pressure would drop to dangerously low levels (like 90/45) if I didn't have some kind of stimulant post workout. Additionally, my vision had been blurry more or less all day for about two weeks. Here's what I've noticed from Poseidon:

- Within 2 doses my vision improved CONSIDERABLY. I had been having blurry vision roughly 80% of the time and since my second dose I have hardly noticed it at all.
- No more light headedness/weakness post workout at all.
- Hard to say for sure but yesterday it seemed like my work capacity was a lot better (in terms of being able to handle more volume)
- No niacin flushes to speak of
- Took a couple big dumps after the first dose (lol) but haven't noticed anything different since then
- No skin changes yet to speak of
- Tasteless, mixes instantly

I will keep updating as I see more results. I know people will say 2 days isn't enough to notice a difference, but I've had 5 training sessions since I started using it and believe me, I know my body, so I know this is an AWESOME product. I have tried every hydration product under the sun and this is the only one that I liked more than pedialyte.

Even though I'm a broke ass university student, if Poseidon keeps working this well, it'll be beside fish oil and my multi as the only supplements I use year round.

Thumbs way up Nimbus! Damn lol

tims03redfire

Awards

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon 10-day Review

First off, thank you to Nimbus Nutrition and their reps for allowing me to sample their product. Your product has had me curious for the longest time, but I didn?t have the money to spend, so I very much appreciated the opportunity to try it out before potentially buying it.

Now, the most important thing I feel the need to point out was that Day #1 of Poseidon was my first day off any kind of stim or thermogenic in a month and a half. Having worked two jobs alongside of school since beginning of the year, I?ve been fueling myself off of various thermos and stims in order to wake up, get up, and stay up. I?ve had three nights in a row where I get a total of 6-8 hours of sleep, I?ve had back to back shifts from Thursday through Sunday of working at GNC and then a night club at night; my body and mind has taken quite a beating.

Getting off the stims was almost scary, because I was worried I wouldn?t be able to wake up and stay up which was essential to keep up with both jobs and school work. Poseidon gave me what didn?t feel like much more than a minor boost that kept my brain and body working even without the stims. I will write the Pros and Cons of my 10-day run, and elaborate on the categories I feel I was most notably responding to.

Dosing: 1-2 scoops 2-3 times/daily. 2 scoops upon waking, 2 scoops pre-workout, 1 scoops intra or post-workout.

Flavor: a very mild berryish flavor. A weaker flavor than any other ?pre-workout? product, which is appreciated. The weak flavor makes the product ?feel? lighter on my stomach, so definitely a PRO.

Onset: there wasn?t an onset period, essentially. It wasn?t so much of an instantized pick-me-upper, but more of an, ?alright, I?m up and about, not falling asleep, feeling good, not sweating like on stims, just generally feeling good overall.?

Effects: The first couple of dosages, I didn?t feel ANY benefits. I mean ZERO. But, on day #2, with 2-2.5 scoops of Poseidon in 20 oz. of ice cold water, I felt a little more refreshed and rejuvenated. Most notably in class; I was attentive, focused and sitting at a comfortable body temperature, as opposed to when I take stims in the morning. I figured that such an improvement in performance would be ideal pre-workout as well, so I added it to the pre-workout mix. Due to having other ?nootropic? ingredients in my pre-workout products, I can?t 100% accurately pinpoint the effects pre/intra-workout, but a heightened sense of mood and an increased focus at the gym were two definite effects. I normally HATE speaking to others while at the gym because I?m ?IN THE ZONE.? Prior to the Poseidon, taking my headphones off to exchange some words was all it took for me to get a little anxious and/or mad about the excessive talking and got me out of the zone, but with the Poseidon, I was communicating more with the people around me ? when necessary ? without stressing out about it, and without losing focus.

These have been the primary effects I?ve experienced:

? Increased focus/alertness, both in gym and school
? Heightened mood/feeling good overall, confident
? Greater attention span in class, and while working on class assignments
? Increased hydration; increased vascularity ?!
? immune boosting effects - my cold/sinuses cleared up slowly but surely, and I do credit the Poseidon for some of these benefits!

The effects I was hoping to feel, but that failed to meet my expectations:

? Better skin tone, reduction of pimples ? NO benefit yielded
? Improved digestion ? NO change noted
? Improved sleep ? NO benefit yielded
? Decreased recovery from workout to workout ? this didn?t change after starting Poseidon, comparing to without Poseidon, when using Cytogenix CytoCELL as a post-workout recovery agent.

- I jumped the gun when seeing the Blast, Buy One, Get One offer, at ***********. I figured, with the Poseidon Complex, it should essentially be Poseidon ?On Juice? thanks to the energy matrix. I?ve tried about 8-10 dosages of the Blast, and have NOT experienced the benefits I felt during my Poseidon run. Perhaps I need some consistency in my using the Blast before seeing or feeling something, but thus far, Poseidon is about five steps ahead of the Blast.

- I thoroughly enjoyed testing out the waters with Poseidon. It was a ?new? experience; such a clean, mild boost of energy without the jitters, the sweating and the comedown. My AM dosing was definitely the most beneficial; at times I found myself re-dosing another 2 scoops around 2-3PM, 4-5 hours following my AM dosing. This ensured me no crash around the end of the afternoon, and overall, just feeling ?all there,? clearheaded, clear-minded, and good.

10-day Poseidon Review Final Rating: 8/10

tims03redfire

Awards

Hey people, this is my first review, but I thought poseidon DEFINATELY deserves another review to its greatness ^_^

I have been using poseidon for about a week now, and I am loving it.

I take once scoop when I wake up(Definately gets your blood flowing and you are ready for the day)
Then I take 2 scoops before basketball practice, and then 1 more scoop at night.

I also take Leviathan Reloaded, and I was able to tell the dif in the mornings when I added poseidon into the mix.
When I take it before basketball, it makes a very notable difference, I frikkin love it. Gets my blood going and it gets everything engaged and ready to play. Our entire team is tired after we get done doing our warmups(Bout 20 mins or so) and everyone is getting short on breath, etc... Because it's basically sprinting/running for 20 mins straight. After adding in poseidon, I don't have the shortness of breath that I used to, in fact, I'm usually ready for more once we take our water break.

I can't really comment on the hydration very much, because I drink a lot of water during the day, so I never really have had a prob with dehydration. The same with the immune system boost, I don't get sick much, so I dunno how well it works. Then again, it does everything else they say it will, why not those too? :)

Some people say they don't like the Niacin flush, but I kinda do. I have found if I take 1-2 scoops with a full glass of water, then have another half or full glass, I don't get much of a "rash" from it. But I've been just taking the powder, then washing it down with a little bit of water. I love the flush ^_^
It's not really like a rash that you get either, I would say it is more of a sunburn, because it's red(Duh) and hot, but mine doesn't itch. It does look like a rash, but it feels a lot more like a sunburn, but it goes away in about 30-40 mins(for me). So you can screw with people at work/school and say you have some disease :)

It also does help with skin tone, I had some acne on my face and upper back before I started on poseidon. It was getting very bad on my face(BAD breakup) but now it is almost completely gone on my face and back :)

I also don't really noticed much of a difference when I take it at night before bed. I always sleep OK and get good rest, so I am sure that it does help if you don't get great sleep.

Overall I would rate poseidon as an 8/10, it loses two points because it doesn't make my bed in the morning, and it tastes like CRAP ^_^ But the effects of it are easily worth the taste for a couple of second. Once you drink it, you have that nasty taste while it is in your mouth, but there is no after taste, so once it is down, the taste goes away.

Sorry if this was just walls of text, but like I said, it's my first, and I plan on doing many more in the future, but they will be of better quality I hope :)

And thanks Nimbus Nutrition for an awesome product that I will be buying monthly :woohoo:

tims03redfire

Awards

Posiedon

Benefits
Ok, well there were three main benefits to date. The others, that are definitely not ruled out, tend to be much harder to gauge. While improved mood, hydration, etc. is possible, it is not rational for me to give Poseidon credit for all of that when I'm not 100% positive. Sleep, energy, and skin complexion on the other hand....very easy to thank Poseidon for improvements. I decided to wait a few days, for a few reasons. One because I had to attend a wake, and another because I wanted to see if I noticed a difference coming off Poseidon. In fact, I did and this was the defining moments as far as Poseidon's benefits. I have not slept as DEEP, or had such clean energy since off Poseidon. I even had trouble staying awake in one of my classes (back to the usual). I never realized how constant the energy was on Poseidon until I came off it...very impressive. Sleep was deep, often times remembering dreams which is not like me. I never have trouble falling asleep, or getting a good nights rest, but when I remember dreams I know it is better than usual. Skin complexion, while I do not ever have any major problems, did seem to clear up completely. Very nice benefit might I add. Overall, these three things were very enjoyable to experience over the last month or so.

Cost
This is the downfall IMO. I'm a college student, and while I find the benefits to be VERY enjoyable...they're not something I'd justify for such a price. It's $50 for 45days worth @ 4 scoops (which is what I found to be on workout days, 3 on off days). It is a great supplement, and when I'm sitting on some nice cash, definitely something I'd consider in the future.

Big thanks to Nimbus for letting me test Poseidon...was a very very enjoyable test run. Great nights sleep, thorough energy for the first month of school which was IDEAL, and clear skin for the ladies :cool: Poseidon is definitely a potential staple for those who can afford it.

tims03redfire

Awards

Hello there! With all my experience trying supplements, I figure I'll go around to some sections and write a brief summary/review on the products I've used and what my thoughts, feelings, and results are or were from the products whether they be good or bad. Consumers should be able to read good, non-biased reviews from reviewers who aren't trying to kiss ass or get free products.

Anyhow... Poseidon...

I used Poseidon a year and a half or so ago when it first came out. Poseidon was in the works and it was packaged in little 10 day supplies. I was looking for something to restore, revitalize, cleanse, and give me some natural energy. I was tired of stimulants and I had also had a serious bought with mononucleosis. I got tipped off about Poseidon and I asked Workin2005 (I think that's his name here) for a sample and he sent me one. I took 1 scoop, 3x per day as directed. I could tell that my body was lacking a lot of the vital minerals and vitamins that Poseidon had and after a day I pretty much started to feel like I was 'renewing' a bit. Needless to say I was very disappointed when my supply ran out.

Bottom line: Poseidon is MORE than a complete hydration, performance enhancing formula. It has a good blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and electrolytes that the body needs to function optimally. Even with a diet rich in these components, you can be sure that you're getting above and beyond what your requirements are to give your all and stay healthy.

There is one other thing I'd like to add. Poseidon has many purposes and uses. I see a lot of hydration formulas, cold-ease formulas, skin rejuvenation mixes, etc. Poseidon has a better profile than all of these. My skin has never looked so young since I started Poseidon.

Now, to this day I use Poseidon at a conservative dose of 1.5 scoops in the morning and 1.5 scoops before training. I have very good skin, I stay hydrated, and I am certain that I'm getting the most of my workouts.

tims03redfire

Awards

:thumbsup:

I just wished to add my name to the list of satisfied Nimbus customers. I have been using Poseidon for just under a month now and it has done everything I had hoped it would.

My quick review:

It is hard for me to talk about the performance enhancing qualities of this product as I work shifts and have a 10 month old so training and sleep are never consistant. Things I can vouch for-

Improved sleep- Followed others and now take this 30minutes before or even right before bed. I have a much deeper and more restful sleep. I feel refreshed and recharged and this is something that has been lacking in my life since working shifts ( about 5 years ).

Improved focus- Since my first dose I have noticed a real clarity of thought and purpose. Hard to explain but it seems to clear the mind of fuzz and fatigue and get you going.

Improved energy- obviously not profound like a stim but I feel energised after taking it for a period of time and now find I reach for Poseidon when I start to wind down.

Improved skin tone- Awesome! For this reason alone I am surprised it is not a bigger seller amongst bodybuilders etc. I am 34 years old and always had problems with my skin. It was never profoundly bad but at my age pimples are just plain embarrassing and no-one likes bacne. Poseidon has cleared it up nicely. No blemishes to speak of and areas of skin on the face that were dry are now hydrated and clear. This is obviously great for confidence and ego.

All in all this I can safely say will be a staple in my life from now on. Keep in mind that I have limited funds for supplements so I don't make this statement lightly. This is a versatile supplement with a great amount of applications.

Good job Nimbus!:thumbsup:

p.s I love the niacin flush

tims03redfire

Awards

UNSPONSORED..sorry forgot to add that in the title.

As some of you know, I did some survey work down in the desert near the Mexican border about a month ago.

During the few days I was there, temperatures were 100-105 degrees and the humidity was absolutely awful thanks to Hurricane Whatitsnuts blowing in. 80-100% humidity mostly without cloud cover overhead..just clouds and rain on the small mountains nearby taunting me.

Due to the extreme terrain and spiny, spikey and clawing vegetation that the Sonoran Desert is famous for, I couldn't wear shorts without becoming scratched and bloody...and having my sweat make all that sting like the dickens. So I had to wear my trusty BDU pants.

Did I mention it was hot?

In any case, this was my first real field test for Poseidon outside of the gym. I had thought the formula to be an excellent electrolyte replacer for high heat situations and the guys at Nimbus Nutrition did not let me down.

Walking transect lines in the blazing sun while looking for endangered cacti is kinda like hiking a predetermined route and stopping every 100 feet to flag your location. It's tedious..especially when the terrain is rocky as heck and the temps are soaring. Normally, I start to get weak by midday in these conditions even if I've drank a gallon or more.

Hydration is seldom a problem as I carry a gallon sized hydration pack..but burning up all my electrolytes is. Poseidon kept me pretty dang chipper for the entire day. Hiking up and down steep hills was a breeze even late in the day.

Still had fuel in the tank in the evening. Slept well and woke up ready for round 2 of surveying when the norm is to be feeling kinda worn.

So..two t:twisted: humbs up for Poseidon use in extreme temperatures. Nimbus should really start marketing Poseidon for this use and even pestering the DOD to start supplying to our troops in Iraq/Afgahnistan.

I will be backpacking the Grand Canyon in November and will evaluate Poseidon's effects on extreme endurance performance then.

tims03redfire

Awards

had a big night out night last night, out drinking beers till around 4am. got home had some poseidon woke up 3 hours later feeling fine(no hang over). had breakfast then some poseidon and went out surfing for 3 hours. my performance in the water was way up and i still had plenty of juice in the tank after my surf. from now on i wll always stock poseidon in my supplement stash. poseidon is an amazing supplement and good for other activities outside of the gym. from now on i will always be having poseidon before i go surfing cheers nimbus
you guys rock:thumbsup:

tims03redfire

Awards

I've been using Poseidon for about 2 weeks now at (usually) 3 doses a day, and I've got to say I'm pretty impressed with it. Biggest thing is my skin. It feels much softer I guess would be the word. Also, I have a beard, and I get dry skin almost like dandruff. That seems to have pretty much gone away. I haven't noticed any real effect in the gym, but my schedule has been insane and I haven't made it in enough to give it a fair test in there, although cardio has seemed a bit easier.

I just might have to make this a staple in my supp regieme.

tims03redfire

Awards

Well like many of you Im burning my candle at both ends.Im away from home 70-80hrs/wk,I work all 3 shifts every wk,I have a wife(wonderful I might add),16 month old son (the cutest I might add),2 yr old overly energetic boxer and a home to manage.Not to mention roaming the boards and trying to remain coherent enough to give more good advice than bad.:D Since Im not an insomniac like many this runs a fellow down quite quickly.

Yesterday I got my Poseidon but I held off taking it til my stomach was empty and the inevitable happened/I took a nap.
So upon waking I took 1 scoop of Poseidon and with in 15 minutes I started to come out of my FOG (this usually lasts for an hr after any duration of sleep) so right away I knew it was doing something positive!I also took 1 serving PWO and felt less fatigued than usual and felt refreshed very very quickly!So now I know its no placebo!

I was slightly disapointed to only get warm and not flushed but thats just because Im strange like that.Luckily this morning I took 1 serving upon waking and YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I was not only flushed but I felt like I had a fullbody sunburn!!! Now that makes me smile :) Sleep was also good and Im more relaxed without being tired.

Im very pleased with it and will continue to take Poseidon.Ill report new benefits as I take notice.So I have to say great work on an awesome product: one that will become a staple of mine and the official verdict is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great work Nimbus!!!

tims03redfire

Awards

Well this review won't be too extravagant, just to the point. I will do a more formal write-up when I finish my first (of many to come) tubs.

Plain and simple, Poseidon is great for overall energy levels throughout the day. I feel so much better just from my 1-2 scoops in the morning.

The biggest benefits occur from the intra workout dose, IMO. I am recovering so much faster than before, and recovery as always been a big issue for me. Overtraining has as well, and with poseidon I have been taking very few days off, and not missing a beat. I honestly feel like lifting every single day, and end up doing SOMETHING at the gym, even if it should be an off day.

Also, pretty noticable skin benefits as well.

I believe the 900 gram will be on my next order :thumbsup: :head:

tims03redfire

Awards

FINAL UPDATE:

DOSING:
Three scoops (breakfast, lunch and dinner).

EFFECT:
This was the last of my Poseidon today. Although I was initially skeptical about this product, I have to say that I was impressed. There really does appear to be a difference that I can feel when taking this product. For me, this manifested itself in greater cardiovascular endurance and a generalized sense of increased vigor/vitality. Your mileage may vary but I'll be buying this product. I'd suggest that people give it a try and see if it works for them.

tims03redfire

Awards

Solid product. Felt the Niacin flush within 5-10minutes of consuming it. Took it before and during morning cardio on an empty stomach and again mid-day. Felt good and energized all day. I am assuming it is from the Poseidon since I didn't change anything else.
The one thing is that it tasted pretty bland, so I mixed in some lemon xtend and it was all good.:wave:
Overall, nice product. I will definately keep Poseidon in as one of my staple supplements.:thumbsup:

tims03redfire

Awards

I was reading for a long time on how great poseidon was , so I decided to try it.

NOW I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT AGAIN

- Workin and Nimbus keep it up you have a winner here

:dance:

tims03redfire

Awards

First and foremost, saying it cleared up my complexion would be an understatement. I used to think I had good skin, but after a few weeks on Poseidon I look 5 years younger.. and I'm only 26. The skin on my face is tighter, and I no longer have any darkness under my eyes.

I take it first thing in the morning, and within minutes the AM fog has lifted. I take a serving at lunch, and a serving pre workout with another following post workout. My ability to recover between sets has really increased. The duration of my pump is much longer. I try to keep a certain level of light soreness at all times, and I've had to increase my volume about 20% to stay sore. Faster recovery = faster gains. :box:

It has definitely proven itself to be a staple. I'll be ordering more soon for my immediate family members. Fish oil is my other staple, I don't even consider protein powder to be mandatory.

As far as dosing, I take the recommended single scoop and I try to use > 16oz of water. I take 3-5 servings a day. There is virtually no taste, and I've actually grown to like this 'no taste' since I've associated it with the great effects Poseidon gives me.

Something else I discovered by chance... I took my dose of ZMA (standard ratios here) with a glass of Poseidon. I could barely keep my eyes open 15 minutes later. I have perpetual sleeping problems, so this excited me. The next night, I forgot about this combination and had a bad night's sleep. Last night (3rd night) I took the ZMA and washed it down with Poseidon. Once again, I was very sleepy within 15 minutes.

For the record, I've been training seriously for 5 years. I'm 5'10 200lbs. I'm lean enough to see abs but I don't know the percentage. I only mention this to show I'm not some 160 pound noob touting the virtues of this stuff. It really is that good.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
what to do if i dont feel the poseidon flush? today i have taken 2 seperate doses... one when i first woke up and the other about 2.5 hrs after a small meal. With either dose I didnt get the flush that I have been feeling with every dose since I started using poseidon which has been about a month.

SHould I just shake up the bottle or is there a point where your body gets use to is and doesnt react? Just curious... not complaining... been enjoying things so far