What would you like from Nimbus?

tims03redfire

Awards
Guys I am going to use this thread for feed back from you, the consumers.

What do you want from us? It can be new products, tweaks to current products, advice on customer service, etc.

Let me hear it!

:dunno:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets here some great feedback guys. Always good to hear what is on the mind of the consumer

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Lets see the first thing and most important is I would like to see yall hire me as a rep lol but for real the pudding sounds great and some would want it mixed up and other want it in a powder so do it both. Maybe some of your products in a pill form, a new flavor for blast. The last thing is maybe a good MRP or post workout drink

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Improved poseidon...i don't know how as its so bloody great already. But i'm sure you guys could think of something!

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
With poseidon doing such good things for my skin, I would to see if you guys could build off that and make a product just for skin health.

Maybe even a tanning product, something you can drink that really raises your skins ability to darken, if thats even possible.

tims03redfire

Awards
Thanks for the feed back so far. We at Nimbus want to make sure we listen to the consumers needs/wants. Keep them coming and we will adress them accordingly.

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Guys I am going to use this thread for feed back from you, the consumers.

What do you want from us? It can be new products, tweaks to current products, advice on customer service, etc.

Let me hear it!

:dunno:
Whats up In The Gym Tim?

I would like to see a BCAA intrawork with the poseidon complex in it. That would be pretty sweet. Use Poseidon during the day and this during workouts.

tims03redfire

Awards
Whats up In The Gym Tim?

I would like to see a BCAA intrawork with the poseidon complex in it. That would be pretty sweet. Use Poseidon during the day and this during workouts.
Yep thats me....don't know how to chnage my name on here.

You should check out Nimbus Swell.
It has the Poseidon Complex, coupled with Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Leucine, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate....plus more.

:bandit:

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Yep thats me....don't know how to chnage my name on here.

You should check out Nimbus Swell.
It has the Poseidon Complex, coupled with Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Leucine, Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate....plus more.

:bandit:
Oh yeah, I recently bought Swell. I was thinking something along the lines intrabolic/poseidon complex but Swell will do the job!

supplementpimp

Awards
Would like to see some sort of oral supp with a skin protectant(such as astaxanthin) and increased tanning potential. Don't know if anything like this is feasible, but I think the market potential might be good.