Nimbus ABYSS Official Review Thread.

tims03redfire

Awards

I was planning on making my own thread but this one is recent enough.

I tried abyss for the first time last night (4 caps). I woke up about eight hours later and the first thing I thought of (thinking never happens this early,) was 'Wow, that was the best sleep ever.' I am definately going to continue to use this product and I plan to only use it on workout days. That's currently limited to 4 days a week (sucks) but, at the same time it keeps me from building up a tolerance, which apparently can occur. Thanks Nimbus.

I think after I get settled into this semester I'll try a Poseidon run. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

tims03redfire

Awards

I just wanted to let your guys at nimbus know how impressed i am with "The abyss." I've worked night shift for many years and had many issues with sleep, however the only product i had ever used that was successful in inducing quality sleep was your product. I continue to use it 3 times a week and continue to have awesome results. You have a BIG fan in me here! :box:
I take 4 caps/night when i take it and it's lights out an hour later everytime. I've tried 5 caps/night sometimes when i've noticed a tolerance has developed, and by increasing to 5 caps/day in that event it has worked out just the same overall. This is great stuff man!
Just a quick update. I continue to use "The Abyss" 4 days/week and still continue to see its effects like the first time i took it. In fact, i'm starting to run low. Time to get some more! :) Great product Nimbus!

tims03redfire

Awards

"Nimbus Nutritions" newest product Abyss? is another great development using the same principal that all of their supplements have been created with(Simple yet Synergistic). Nimbus has taken proven sleep producing compounds such as L-Tryptophan, GABA and Phenibut and combined them with key vitamin and mineral combinations such as Magnesium, Zinc, B-6 and the only active form of B-12 in the Central Nervous System AND neurological pathways-Methycobalamin. Nimbus Nutrition as assembled these proven ingredients, in very specific proportions to create the ultimate sleep aid that will redefine the term (Deep Sleep). Welcome to the ABYSS!
This 3 part sequence of; falling asleep, staying asleep and maximizing the benefits of REM during your sleep cycle, once again pushes the limits of supplement efficiency. The tremendous benefits are even amplified when you consider that Abyss; requires no prescription, is inexpensive and most of all provides a safe, extremely effective alternative to prescription drugs.
Nimbus Nutrition invites you to experience the kind of rest you've always Dreamed about. Dive into the peaceful, rejuvenating depths of the ABYSS.
Highlights:
- Rejuvenates the CNS
- Maximizes the benefits of
Rem Sleep
- Refreshed upon Waking
- Fall Asleep Faster
- Overall Mood Improvement
- Increased Mental Acuity
- Improved Daily Vitality
- Increased Anabolic Effect

I Recieved My 20 pills of nimbus abyss 2/5/09 yesterday,so I am starting my mini review.I took 4 pills about 30 minutes before I was going to bed.I started to feel somewhat tired 15 minutes after taking them,went to bed as planned at the 30 minute mark and the next thing I know the the whole bed was shaking,my pillow feels like its getting ripped from under my head-and that it was ,I guess I feel asleep so fast and so deep that I was snoring so loud my wife could not sleep(she had a remedy for that).Anyhow that woke me up and I had no problem falling back to sleep.I ended up getting 8 hours of sleep,I had no problems with feeling groggy ,I felt very rested.So far I give the abyss 10/10 rating.Nights 4 thru 5 to follow.

Thanks Tim for allowing me the honor of reviewing the Nimbus Abyss.
Night#2
I took 4 capsules again 30 minutes before bedtime and this time i was ready at the 25 minute mark to go to bed.I was feeling very tired,thats the last thing i remembered.Again at some point the seas became rough again then i realized i was dreaming and the voices i heard saying my name loudly were just my wife voicing her displeasure with the roar of my snore.(I do not think she likes Tim or his abyss product very much at this point).Anyhow i love abyss and the quality sleep that i am finally achieving.I slept straight thru the night w/ no problem.Woke up at 6am and worked 14 hours at the hospital today not feeling tired in the least,actually felt very rested and in a better than usaul mood all day long.Abyss still keeping its 10/10 rating at this point-nights 3 thru 5 to come.
Night #3
Again I took 4 capsules 30 minutes before bed,went to bed around the 30 minute mark and fell asleep rather quickly.Did not wake up the entire 7.5 hours that I slept.When my alarm went off in the morning for me to go to work,I got right up with plenty of energy,no grogginess.I worked 12 hours today and felt just as rested and energized as I did when I got up in the morning.The Nimbus Abyss again keeps its 10/10 rating.This product most definitely has changed my ability to sleep in a positive way so far.Night 4 and 5 to follow.
Night #4
I took my 4 pills 30 minutes before bed,went to 30 minutes later knowing i did not need to work today and I slept 9 hours uninterupted.My wife is a nurse and works nights and the last two nights she worked,so I did not have anyone shaking the bed or ripping out the pillow from my head because i was snoring..I must add that i have not slept more than 8 hours at least the last ten years,most definitely I will be purchasing Abyss for not only me but for my wife as well.I woke up this morning feeling fully rested and i am looking forward to getting alot of things done today.One more night for this review and I can say I expect the same great results that I've experienced so far.Abyss by Nimbus Rating is Unchanged at 10/10.
Night #5
Final night of the Nimbus Abyss Review.As usual taking the four capsules of the abyss half an hour before desired bedtime proves to be about right.Falling asleep could not have been any easier with the use of abyss.Slept very sound and deep throughout the 5 nights.Woke up each morning feeling very rested and ready for what had to be done that day.Listed below is my pre and post results.

PRE NIMBUS ABYSS

a)5 to 6 hours sleep
b)waking up several times during the night
c)waking up in the morning groggy not motivated
d)getting tired early in the evening

POST NIMBUS ABYSS

a)7 to 9 hours of sleep
b)sleeping straight thru the night,only woke up because my wife
could not tolerate my deep sleep snore.(I have plans for nimbus abyss to
fix that for her)
c)woke up each morning very easy,feeling very rested and ready for the
day.
d)feeling not tired in the evening,and only geting tired after taking
Abyss.

In conclussion and closing,if your in search of a great deep sleep formula,Nimbus Abyss is definitely a great choice that provides results.My rating for abyss is 10/10.Thanks Tim and Nimbus for allowing me the opportunity to review such a great product.

tims03redfire

Awards

I have had a problem with my sleep off and on for about 10 years now, so I was excited to get the opportunity to test Abyss. I have tried many herbal products, cold medications and just about anything else I could get my hands on and none of them worked very well for me.

I have both the problems of falling asleep and staying asleep, so I am hopeful that Abyss will help me out in these areas.
I took 4 capsules at 9:45 on Sunday night. I get up at 5:30 to go to work, so I was hoping to be asleep by 10:30 at the latest.

I went to bed at 10:05. I was still fairly awake by 10:20. I don't know for sure when I fell asleep, but it was shortly after that. I just dozed off, which is very unusual for me.

Unfortunately, I did wake up several times during the night still. The last time was at 4:30 and I did not fall asleep again before the alarm went off at 5:30. I wasn't as groggy as usual, so that was a plus.

I was OK energy-wise until about 3:00 PM on Monday. Then I kind of crashed.
I took four capsules at 9:30 last night. By 10:00 I could not keep my eyes open. My wife said I looked like a little kid trying to stay awake.

I laid down in bed and went to sleep immediately. This may be the first time ever that this has happened for me. I also slept all the way through with waking up just one time. Even then, I was only awake for a couple of minutes maximum, not 15 to 30 like is normal for me.

I was slightly groggy this morning, but my head cleared in about 10 minutes. I have been fine all the rest of today. I did not experience an afternoon crash today. I am looking forward to seeing how Abyss works for me on day 3.
Day three was pretty much a repeat of day two. I took the Abyss at 9:30 and was out a little after 10:00. I slept soundly through until 4:30. I woke up, glanced at the clock and went right back to sleep. I woke up right away when the alarm went off at 5:30. The grogginess lasted less today then yesterday, maybe about 5 minutes. My poor wife complained that I was so sound asleep that I snored really bad. But, on the other hand, she was happy that I was finally getting some sleep.

I am going to take two days off the Abyss to see how my sleep goes without it. I also want to see how I react when I start it back up.
I took the Abyss at 11:30 on Friday night. It was very similar to last Sunday, I took a little while to fall asleep, but not as long as usual. It took me about 20 minutes to fall asleep. I woke up briefly during the night twice, for about two to three minutes each time. I was able to sleep longer since it was the weekend, so I got up at 9:00, which is late for me on a Saturday. I wasn't groggy at all.
I took the last serving of Abyss at 11:30 last night. I went out within 15 minutes and didn't wake up once throughout the night. I slept until 9:00 again this morning and woke up alert and ready to go.

This ends my 5 day log on Abyss. My opinion? This was the most effective sleep product I have used to date. I am going to purchase a bottle so I can experiment with the days on and days off to find my sweet spot.

Thanks again In The Gym Tim and Nimbus Nutrition for letting me test Abyss.

tims03redfire

Awards

Abyss: 11 pm
Bed: 11:30 pm
Thoughts: I was on my laptop browsing the board when at around 11:25 I felt my eyes going "heavy" so I went to bed. This might have been placebo for all I know because I doubt we can actually feel it right from day one but anyway... I know I weren't asleep at around midnight though. I couldn't sleep because I though a lot. My mind was thinking about something throughout the whole time I've been trying to fall asleep which I'm sure, didn't help at all. I woke up in the middle of the night (well, around 2:15 am), which is something I rarely do.
Wake: 7 am

I'd like to mention that there's one capsule missing in my package (19 instead of 20). As a result, I'll be doing 4x4 and 3x1.​
Abyss: 10:15 pm
Bed: 10:45 pm
Thoughts: had a big day at my new job today so I had to workout late on the evening. I went to bed rather early and I could say that by 11:15 I was asleep.
Wake: 8:15 am​
Abyss: 12:00 am
Bed: 12:15 am
Thoughts: Finished work at 11 pm so got home, ate my last meal of the day and took Abyss a few minutes after. I didn't wait for the recommended time (30 minutes before bed) this time because I was ready to hit the sack a bit earlier. I can say that it took about 20 minutes (maybe less) and I fell asleep. I'm very busy those days with the new job and it takes a lot of my energy.
Wake: 7:00 am​
Abyss: 11:00 pm
Bed: 11:30 pm
Thoughts: Took about 10-20 minutes and I was already sleeping. That was the quickest of them all, I think.
Wake: 7:00 am​
No, I wake up every morning like every other day without Abyss. If you have that feeling, you might want to take it one hour before bed instead of recommended 30 minutes and see how it goes for you.

tims03redfire

Awards

FINAL REVIEW:

INGREDIENTS (9/10) I have never used phenibut before Abyss, so I didn't really know what to expect. Also, to be honest, this formula is MUCH more than just phenibut.....so I can't really comment on how one single ingredient affected me. What I can say, is that all of the ingredients together seemed to work VERY WELL together. No complaints at all. :)

SLEEP FACTOR (9/10) I dosed anywhere from 2 to 4 caps thirty minutes before bed. What I noticed most when I got into bed was the feeling of relaxation and seemed to "sink" in to the bed. I never had a problem going to sleep or staying asleep while on Abyss. Another thing worth noting, was the CRAZY DREAMS!!!! :eek: Seriously, I had the most realistic dreams of my life during the past month and a half! Great stuff!

"MORNING AFTER" (9/10) Most OTC sleep aids I have tried left me feeling a little "hungover" the next morning.....evern when I dosed 4 caps of Abyss (full dose), I NEVER ONCE felt groggy or hungover the next morning. This is honestly the most important thing to me, because it doesnt matter if you get 8-10hrs of sleep and wake up feeling terrible. Great job Nimbus! :cool:

GRADE (9/10)

**Thanks Nimbus Nutrition for letting me test Abyss!**

tims03redfire

Awards

Final Review

My overall experince with Abyss was excellent, sleep everynight I took it was great, fell asleep quicker when taking it, kept me asleep and rarely woke up during the middle of the night, and when I wake up I dont feel drowzy at all. I feel that it has helped with recovery becuase im getting that better sleep at night. Also I always use to take naps during the middle of the day becuase lack of good sleep the night before but upon taking Abyss they were no longer neccesary for me to take.

Pics and stats will come soon.

tims03redfire

Awards

Night 1:

Did not make me tired or induce sleep, but my sleep was very restful and I must admit I was pretty drowsy upon waking (woke to my alarm, so it wasn't like I got to sleep til I was ready to get up on my own.

7/10 so far.

Tomorrow I don't have to get up for work so I can "sleep in" a little so I'll see how I feel when I wake up.
Nimbus Nutrition was nice enough to send me 5 nights of Abyss.

I figured a mini review was in order. I will start out tonight by just posting this thread up and commenting that I believe Abyss could have the most complete, impressive formula I've seen for a sleep aid.

Took my first dose around 11. Will update sometime tomorrow evening after work.

I should mention that the past two days I've taken a break from stims to try to readjust myself to them in a pre-workout only situation...I felt like the best way to do this was to go off of them a couple days, then just use them preworkout.

Night 2:

Got a bit of a "kick" from the product in the "go to sleep" department on the second night. Got to sleep in, had a solid 8 hours of sleep before waking up. Again, I felt pretty drowsy. Overall the quality of sleep is very good though.

Night 3:

Got great sleep on night 3...I was with the GF and had a great day...we watched TV before bed, I took the product around 11 and by 12 or so I couldn't keep my eyes open much more...Went to bed, didn't wake up during the night like I sometimes do...

Felt really drowsy and tired upon waking though...

So far I am thinking 4 caps might be too strong for me...maybe tonight I will try 3?

Night 4:

Went with three caps. Still got great sleep, woke up one time around 6am, went back to bed until 8. Overall amount of sleep, 7 hours. Woke up feeling much better, not drowsy at all. Overall, I would bump Abyss up to a 9 if the feelings like this are constant.

If I can get good sleep like I did, using less caps than a full serving, that would make Abyss a great value.
Long long ago I promised to do this.

Here is the list of sleep aids that I have tried: Nimbus Abyss (samples), Fusion Shut Eye, SNAC ZMA, SNAC ZMA-5, SNAC ZMA Nightcap, Controlled Labs REDuction PM, MST Somnidren-GH, Unique Nutrition's Phenibut

I believe that is the complete list. I apologize to anyone that I've missed.

Upon finishing it, they all have their strong points...I think that REDuction PM might be the strongest of them, but it causes me to wake up drowsy most days...Still very good for getting to sleep imo.

SNAC ZMA is good, but ZMA-5 came along and made it much better. Nightcap doesn't taste that great (rootbeer bad, the other one is good though) and mixability was an issue, so it is off the list.

Fusion Shut Eye is very solid. If you can't get 8 hours of sleep forget it though. It's strong stuff but I think it's effects were better after you fell asleep and was less about putting you to sleep.

Unique Nutrition's Phenibut is good, but you have to cycle off to keep from building up a tolerance...The fact that it doesn't have anything other than Phenibut in it means that it's completely ineffective on those days you don't take it, lol.

Somnidren GH is good...The most unique of all of them...the tingly, deep breath sensation is kind of cool. Overall a solid, overlooked product.

And then Nimbus...ah what can I say...the profile is the most solid...and it works. I am going to look into a full bottle for further comparison, but right now it could be at the top, or near the top of the list.

tims03redfire

Awards

Abyss™ Deep Sleep Formula

They have done it again. The guys over at Nimbus Nutrition keep coming up with ways to impress us all. Their latest development is meant to tackle an issue that all of us, especially the intense athlete, struggle with frequently…
Sleep… or actually the lack there of.

Nimbus Nutrition’s newest product Abyss™ is another great development using the same principal that all of their supplements have been created with, “Simple yet Synergistic”. Nimbus has taken proven sleep producing compounds such as L-Tryptophan, GABA and Phenibut and combined them with key vitamin and mineral combinations such as Magnesium, Zinc, B-6 and the only active form of B-12 in the Central Nervous System AND neurological pathways…Methycobalamin. Nimbus Nutrition as assembled these proven ingredients, in very specific proportions to create the ultimate sleep aid that will redefine the term “Deep Sleep”. Welcome to the ABYSS™!

This 3 part sequence of; falling asleep, staying asleep and maximizing the benefits of REM during your sleep cycle, once again pushes the limits of supplement efficiency. The tremendous benefits are even amplified when you consider that Abyss™ requires no prescription, is inexpensive and most of all provides a safe, extremely effective alternative to prescription drugs.

Nimbus Nutrition invites you to experience the kind of rest you’ve always “Dreamed” about. Dive into the peaceful, rejuvenating depths of the ABYSS™…

Highlights:
• Rejuvenates the Central Nervous System
• Maximizes the benefits of REM Sleep
• Refreshed upon Waking
• Fall Asleep Faster
• Overall Mood Improvement
• Increased Mental Acuity
• Improved Daily Vitality
• Increased Anabolic Activity

Background:

For as long as I can remember I've had issues with sleeping. It seems like the only night of the week I can get a really good nights sleep is Friday nights. I don't know if it is because I am so exhausted from the week, or if my mind is simply just at ease on Friday night from the end of the work week. Even on instances when I manage to fall asleep at a decent hour, I still typically wake up twice during the night and do not immediately fall back to sleep after that. Many times I cannot initally fall asleep because my mind just races once my head hits the pillow, other times, I just cant seem to get comfortable in my bed. All of this leads to pretty miserable days at the office in a position where it is paramount to be sharp and be able to do some intense mental work day in and day out. I have tried a plethora of OTC & prescribtion sleep medication, typically they've not worked at all or they have worked too good, and I wake up more tired and in a complete fog and feel worse than if I wouldnt have slept and not taken anything at all. I've had variable success with other "sleep/relaxation supplements", and was excited to try something new that might work even better.

***Thanks to the gracious guys at Nimbus Nutrition & Reaper, I got the opportunity to try a very generous sample of Abyss. Thanks guys! :clap2:***

Review:
Look Out Below!!!!!
Review:
My experience with Nimbus Abyss was a rather enjoyable one. For my first dose I used 3 pills on an empty stomach before bed. I felt a little more relaxed before bed, but nothing special. My next dosage (and the remaining doses) I used 4 pills, and this seemed to be my sweet spot. I must say though, be absolutely certain to take these on an empty stomach, because one time, I made the mistake of eating a small snack before bed and then took Abyss, and the usual effects were not noticeable at all. Typically I have a very difficult time falling asleep at night, usually my mind just races with thoughts, but with Abyss I seemed to be much more relaxed and calm once my head hit the pillow. It still took me a while to fall asleep, but nothing like how long it usually takes me. The most pronounced effect was the wild dreams and deep sleep that I received once I fell asleep though. It was as if I was knocked completely out. I did not wake up once during the night and usually I wake up 2-3 times a night with varying degrees of difficulty falling back asleep. I loved the relaxation that Abyss gave me also. Even though I didnt immediatley fall asleep, I felt very comfortable and was able to completely unwind. Upon waking up, I didnt feel like a zombie either. I didnt feel completely refreshed (I never really do) but I didnt feel horrendously tired either like I typically do with most OTC sleeping pills. Here are my final scores on a 5 point scale listed below. Thank you again to Nimbus Nutrition and Reaper for providing me with this opportunity. I hope this helps my fellow friends with sleeping issues.

Ease of Falling Asleep::yawn::yawn::yawn:
Relaxation::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
Ability to Stay Asleep::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
Waking Up Refreshed::yawn::yawn:

tims03redfire

Awards

Thank you to Nimbus for giving me the opportunity to try and log their product for the next five days. I've been a natural insomniac my whole life and for the last few years have woken up groggy every morning. I've always had trouble sleeping and use different techniques to get me to bed.Usually I will take melatonin on the nights that I really can't sleep.

day 1: Last night was my first serving of Abyss. I can honestly say I didn't know what to expect from this formula. It didn't make me drowsy per say, but I did feel more relaxed. The biggest thing I noticed was feeling refreshed this morning. Do you know those mornings when you are so excited for a big event that you just wake up and are ready to go? That's the experience I felt on the first morning on Abyss minus the big event.

So far 10/10 !

Be back tomorrow to report on day 2
Last night was nice. I fell right to sleep, but I was bummed I only got in about 6.5 hours of sleep. I had to get up and take labs this morning and I woke up feeling pretty refreshed. I still didn't want to get out of bed, but I'm just a snooze button junky haha.

So far so good.

I'm wondering,,,,,,does this stuff lose it's effect after taking it for a little while??? If not I'd like to take it every night

Hey Tim,

Is Nimbus going to be at the Arnold next weekend?
My last days on Abyss were just as good as the first. Nice deep sleep, nice refreshing feeling in the mornings. The only thing that I think that's missing from the formula is that knock out punch. My guess is the reason it doesnt have a knock out punch is because usually the ingredients it takes to create that effect cannot be used long-term.

I give this formula a 9/10

If you're looking to actually "get sleep" and feel good in the mornings, take this supplement.

thanks again Nimbus for letting me try your product.
You guys should have no problem becoming a larger company in the next year or so, the products you've put out some to be real true formulas. Real, no bs products sell better to those looking for real results!

tims03redfire

Awards

Night #1:

Dosing: 4 caps
Timing: 45 minutes prior to bed-time

- for the first time in MONTHS, I found myself not being able to 'remember' falling asleep. It was just that sudden .. I felt the relaxation effects kick within 30 minutes or so, sitting on the couch. After 40 minutes, I laid down in bed with some thick, comfy sheets on. Before I knew it, LIGHTS OUT ! '

- FANTASTIC sleep ! Deep sleep ! I was out by 1AM, and I had a class at 8.30AM I had to get up at 8.00AM for. 8AM came around, and I barely made it out of bed to turn the alarm off. I was still half-way asleep. Turned my alarms off, knew I wouldn't be heading out for class, and put my alarm on for an hour later. Exact same actions performed then, with the exact same 'still feeling asleep and very relaxed feeling,' so I turned off the alarm, and put it for 10AM. That's when i got up. Initially, a little groggy, but once I got up and walking, I woke up, WITHOUT Thermos/Stimulants, and I'm feeling good!
Night #2 [February 28th, 2009]

Timing: 30 minutes prior to bed

- my timing was screwed up big time because I had my girl over. I didn't want to potentially match the timing of the ABYSS kicking in, with our late night activities .. so I made sure of getting the business over with before taking the Abyss. As a result, I took the Abyss on an empty stomach at 12.30AM.

- within twenty minutes, I was OUT. Obviously, tonight's double whammy allowed me to fall asleep even faster. My sleep was DEEP, just as my first night, with a random array of dreams, although I can't remember one of them.

- I woke up the first time at 8AM, when my girl rolled out of bed. I acknowledged her movements, and shut my eyes, and was OUT yet again. Same thing at 9AM, and again at 10AM, when I actually got up. The third time of waking up, I was feeling rested, rejuvenated, and, to my surprise, almost energetic.
Night #3 [March 1st, 2009]

- yet another odd little night where my timing was later than I was hoping. It was actually 1AM before I popped my four capsules. 20-25 minutes after, I was out cold.

- slept lighter than my first two nights for some reason. Woke up at 7.45AM, and as did my girl.. Instead of shutting my eyes to continue sleeping, I knew I had work at Noon, and I knew I wanted to take advantage of the morning hours, so we starting talking and just cuddling .. I felt good, happy, and AWAKE, despite only getting a bit more than 6 hours of sleep. I began sippin on a Poseidon/Blast drink mix as I was laying in bed, and this kept me up and about, and feeling quite good in the wee morning hours, and continued throughout the day.
Night #4 [March 3rd, 2009]

- was working on hw untill LATE; 1.30AM late. Popped 4 caps at 1.30AM, despite having an 8.35AM class, and was out around 1.45AM. It's been a SUREFIRE knock-me-out supplement, that has worked every time in terms of putting me to sleep, and KEEPING me asleep. My final night didn't fail, either.

- grogginess was more considerable than usual, but then again, I got LESS than 6 hrs of sleep. Even so, energy levels picked up a little bit around 11AM-Noon, and I didn't have my late afternoon crash either, despite going on 5.5 hours of sleep. Poseidon/Blast was drinken 3x throughout the day, so I dare suggest it did yield some additional energy benefits to my day.

Overall, ABYSS did exactly what I was hoping a sleep aid/supplement could do:

* relax/chill me out within a short period of time
* pretty close to knocked me out, the majority of the nights of taking it
* kept me awake through the night, and even if I was interrupted for some reason during the night, I fell RIGHT back asleep without any troubles
* Grogginess in the morning was less than ANY other sleep supplement I've taken, including regular ZMA, Z-Mass PM, Melatonin, and IBE's X-dreams.
* energy levels were good in the morning; felt more rejuvenated/recovered upon every morning.

Would I buy this product?
- yes, I am currently looking for the best deal. Sleep is ESSENTIAL be it during a Bulk or a Cut, and alongside of school, two jobs, and training, I need to assure my body it gets all the rest and recuperation I CAN give it. Abyss seems to have helped me out there. Very enjoyable product.

Overall Rating: 9/10

tims03redfire

Awards

Got a 5 day sample pack from the great guys at Nimbus to give this product a try. I dosed it at 4 caps a night and loved the results.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nim/abyss.html

Highlights:
Rejuvenates the Central Nervous System
Maximizes the benefits of REM Sleep
Refreshed upon Waking
Fall Asleep Faster
Increased Mental Acuity
Improved Daily Vitality
Increased Anabolic Activity

Effect: It is good stuff. I took 4 pills each night about 30 minutes before bed and fell a sleep fast and sleep like a baby. I had very restful sleep and had tons of energy the following day even on the nights I only got 6 hours of sleep!

was it hard to wake?: Some nighttime products will leave you feeling groggy in the morning and make it almost impossible to wake up. This is not one of those products. I always woke easily and felt great as soon as my feet hit the floor. It was very easy to get moving and get my day started.

Will you buy a full bottle?: I think that I will buy more. I enjoyed the short amount time I got to spend with abyss and would love nothing more then to extend the relationship.

If you are in the market for a new nighttime sup then you really should give this product a lot of consideration.

tims03redfire

Awards

[size=+2]NIGHT ONE[/SIZE]

After reading a couple of the other Abyss logs, I wasn't sure the low-end dosage of two pills was going to be enough. This morning though, I was pleasantly surprised. I had a great night's sleep, woke up only once to go to the bathroom, but that's pretty standard for me, and it was about 7 hours after going to bed. No drowsiness, I feel refreshed this morning.
[size=+2]NIGHT TWO[/size]

Another great night of sleep, surprising considering I'm at college and it was Saturday night, which means people are usually making noise until daybreak. No problems though, just drifted off and awoke feeling alert and ready to go.
I've been using two pills.

[size=+3]NIGHT THREE[/size]

I'm a bit mystified as to what happened last night - for some reason I just couldn't fall asleep. I felt tired, but it was like my body wanted to stay awake. I might have been anxious as I've got a lot of midterms this week. This was just very surprising considering how great I slept the past two nights :confused:
Damn, that Blast deal is borderline insane :eek:

[size=+2]NIGHT FOUR[/size]

I took three pills as suggested, so last night was better than the previous one, but just barely, It still took a while to fall asleep and I woke up a few times during the night, but that's basically a normal night of sleep for me. Should I up the dosage to four? On the plus side, I don't feel tired, so the sleep I did get must have been quality.
[size=+2]NIGHT FIVE[/size]

Four pills seems to be the sweet spot, because this was the blissful slumber I was after. Studied until I felt myself fading, and then just dropped into a deep sleep and did not wake up until my alarm went off this morning. No drowsiness this morning, just got up and was ready to go. After this and the first two nights, I'm very impressed with Abyss. Standing up to the loudness of weekends at college is no easy task...I think I may know where my next paycheck is going.

Thanks again to In The Gym Tim and Nimbus Nutrition for the samples!!

tims03redfire

Awards

First i want to thank Nimbus Nutrition and In The Gym Tim for giving me the opportunity to try then product!
I want to start off by saying ive used many differnt product over the years for insomnia(both OTC and prsecription:ambien). So i was very interested to see what this product would do for someone like myself who has had chronic sleep problems. The last product i took prior to Abyss was Ambien on 2/24.

DAY1: 2/26
Thursday i took my first serving of Abyss. I decided to start at the full 4 caps dose due to my previous sleep aid exp and current issues effecting sleep pattern( layoffs at work , 20%reduction in pay ,etc)
I took the dose around 9pm and within 35-45 minutes i felt VERY relaxed. I intended to go to sleep around 10:00 or 10:15 but was so relaxed i did'nt feel like getting off the counch (and in front of TV). I finally laid down at 11:10 but it took until almost midnight for me to fall asleep. Im assuming this was due to current personal issues. Once asleep , i was in a DEEP sleep until i had to get up at 6:15. I woke up very alert, refreshed and feeling totally rejuvenated! I also noticed my mood was more positive than normal for the first part of the day. This is something i never felt with Ambien and was definitely better than some of the other Phenebut products ive tried.
Based upon this first night and comparing it to other sleep aid that ive used i rate based on these points---scale of 1 to 10

ability to relax and ease stress- 9.5
how fast i fell asleep- 7
quality of sleep -9
feeling upon waking ( alert and not groggy) -10
Day 2 : Friday 2/27
I took my second serving tonight around 10pm. Once again i felt a very relaxed within 40 minutes and laid down around 11:15. This time i was able to fall asleep much faster(probaly within 20 minutes. Sleep was good again - i woke up one time to get a drink and immediately fell back asleep . I woke at 7am and went to the gym. I felt a little tired upon waking - probably because i woke up , got dressed and ran out the door to the gym in about 15(or less). After about 45 minutes to an hour , i felt refreshed and alert again.

ability to relax and ease stress: 10
how fast i fell asleep- 9
quality of sleep-10
feeling upon waking-9

I just want to say that i am being critical which my rating based on precription and OTC products ive used in the past- X-Dream ,Phenebut XT, melatonin,etc
Day 3 : 3/1
Results have were very similar to the first 2 nights. I took 4 caps about 10:45 and watched TV for about an hour and a half. I was extremely relaxed which is why i did not get off the couch and to bed earlier. i fell asleep around 12:30 and woke up alert and refreshed as in the pasdays with not groggyness.

ability to relax and ease stress: 10
howfast i fell asleep :9
quality of sleep: 10
feeling upon waking :10
Day 4: Ive taken a break for the past few nights from sleep aids and went ahead and took 5 caps last night. Within 45 minutes i was very relaxed and prompty fell asleep. I slept continuously without any interuptions and woke up feel great.
ability to relax:10
how fast i fell asleep :10
quality of sleep :10
feeling upon waking :10
Final thought on Abyss is that is definitely better than any other sleep aids ive used (and ive tried quite a few). I have'nt looked into the price of Abyss yet but I'm sure i'll be adding it to my next order.

tims03redfire

Awards

Overall I was VERY pleased with my experience. The last night I took my dose and within 30 min I was out! Slept great, felt great when I woke up..

I have not taken a ton of different sleep aids before this.
I have tried MST Somnidren GH, Irwin Naturals Power o Sleep PM and good ole Tylenol PM.
*I forgot to add in, I recently tried Fusion Shut-Eye. I really did like this as well!
PM me for the link to my review on that if you would like. This IS an Abyss review, right.. :D

MST seemed to work sometimes, but if I had any food in me at all near the time i took it, it did not work.
Irwin Naturals worked pretty well, but I would always wake up with the under part of my eyes being puffy.
Tylenol PM works every time. I usually break 1 cap in half and it helps me fall asleep. It does not keep me asleep though. I wake up throughout the night most times.

Abyss on the other hand, knocks my a$$ out. With or without food. There were 2 occasions that I had eaten close to the time for me to go to sleep and I would take Abyss about 30 min after. It would definitely take longer to work, but still worked.
I had tried 4 caps and found it was too much.. When I dropped the dose to 3 it would knock me out and keep me asleep.
I did not wake up groggy after 5-6 hours of sleep each time. I felt refreshed and well rested each time. I WILL be getting my hands on this to help especially on those nights I am having trouble falling asleep.

Last night was my first time not using it this past week. I could not fall asleep. It was mostly at the fault of me worrying about if I have everything ready to leave for this weekends trip to the AC. I just could not turn the switch off! I finally fell asleep about 12:15am then the alarm went off at 2:30. :mad: This would have been a perfect time to have some Abyss layin around to help shut the switch off and get some rest..

Thanks to Tim and Nimbus for letting me try this out!!​

tims03redfire

Awards

So i tried the rest of my caps as i felt i would be able to sleep with a normal sleep aide, not the zyprexa i've been given.

Did it help me relax? yes about 20 minutes in or so i felt more relaxed

Did it help me fall asleep? yes i dont believe it took my normal 1-1 1/2 hours

did it help me stay a sleep? yes i think i woke up maybe 1-2 times instead of 3-4

Did i feel rested in the morning ? yes