what's new in Nimbus World?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just popped over to see what was happening in the Nimbus world....

any new products in the pipeline? ludicrously cheap deals through NutraPlanet?

You know, I got one bucket of Swell left over from the last sale - saved especially for this long, hot summer.

As you were.... :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some new things in the pipeline... can't give up much just yet.

Stay tuned....:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
me too, summer is here in my neck of the woods and i'm turning to my stash of swell and posideion to get me through the heat, always keen to hear if and when nimbus have anything else in the works

also a big shout out to "Workin2005" wherever he is and of course the purple one "prld2gr8ns".

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing has been set just yet, but we do have some things coming guys... like the great GNR song," All we need is just a little patience.":D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARE WE THERE YET???

Im in too.. Nimbus rawks...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I agree.
I LOVE Nimbus. I still am upset about missing out on becoming a rep a while back when you were looking for one. I am an absolute Poseidon addict. I can't live without it. It is like my "morning cup of coffee". I can't start my day without a shaker of poseidon and some bcaa's. Hopefully whatever you guys are working on gets released soon because Im sure it is going to awesome.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I agree.
I LOVE Nimbus. I still am upset about missing out on becoming a rep a while back when you were looking for one. I am an absolute Poseidon addict. I can't live without it. It is like my "morning cup of coffee". I can't start my day without a shaker of poseidon and some bcaa's. Hopefully whatever you guys are working on gets released soon because Im sure it is going to awesome.
I'm the same way,I go threw those 880g tubs like crazy...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is awesome to here all the positive thoughts on Poseidon. I know I am in the same boat.

However, fear not guys, things are on there way

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad everyone is still happy with Poseidon..i am really liking it right now as even though its cold and im not out as much its keeping me hydrated..

I am sure u all will enjoy w/e is ahead from Nimbus! :thumbsup: