Blast Unflavored at Nutra

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick little reminder that the unflavored Blast is on sale at Nutra for only $24.95. Better make sure to get your hands on it while you can. I was going to make a cheesy "blast off" joke, but then thought better of it :thumbsup:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
But there never was a unflavored Blast version? This is really just the mild or sensibly flavored citrus, correct?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But there never was a unflavored Blast version? This is really just the mild or sensibly flavored citrus, correct?
Correct sir.:D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as a reminder this sale is luckily still going on. Remember what you get with blast:

o Increased Energy Levels
o Maintained Hydration
o Prolonged period of Vitality
o No Annoying, Performance Destroying “Crash”
o Increased Mental Acuity
o CNS Rejuvenation
o Decreased Neuron Depletion

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your lucky its not totally unflavored i had some of that and its not too pleasant :p

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not tried totally unflavored, but I like the slight citrus flavor. Not too overpowering.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only flavour I noticed was a slightly acidic taste, similar to what I get from my powdered Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) which is also in Blast.

Don't worry reaper, I can't make too catchy headlines either.

rubberchicken

Awards
Great deal that's for sure. I bought 2 tubs of it last week ( as well as the big tub of Poseidon ). I am really, really hanging out for it to arrive. I ran out of Blast last week and have had to use other stim products in the meantime for work etc. Hence I am feeling like death warmed up. It never ceases to amaze me how much I rely on these products - I have much love for Nimbus ( no homo )

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry reaper, I can't make too catchy headlines either.
my lack of creativity is astounding, but I figured for a product like Blast, I didnt need to overstate the great deal NP has. (thats the rationale I tell myself) :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal that's for sure. I bought 2 tubs of it last week ( as well as the big tub of Poseidon ). I am really, really hanging out for it to arrive. I ran out of Blast last week and have had to use other stim products in the meantime for work etc. Hence I am feeling like death warmed up. It never ceases to amaze me how much I rely on these products - I have much love for Nimbus ( no homo )
We are quite flattered in a no homo way :lol:

In all honesty, I am glad you are enjoying the results and benefits fromt he products. They really are quite effective

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is an awesome price for it. great deal