Supreme Court Bans Death Penalty for Child Rape

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Gonna be a messy thread when you move from discussing death penalty for child rape and add religion...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Gonna be a messy thread when you move from discussing death penalty for child rape and add religion...
    ain't that the truth

3. Messy? yes...but when people include relgion in their criteria to determine their opinion on the matter...or yet CLAIM to, yet speak in contradictions, then yeah it gets messy.

But remember we are speaking guidelines for state sponsored justice....not absolute justice. There is a difference.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. I happen to agree with the decision. I would probably kill the individual in question if I were to have the chance but as far as justice is conerned I believ the punishment should be life in prison with no chance of parol.

5. slighty off topic here but is that you in your work gear Jayhawkk? your arms are looking solid, you're looking like a universal solider bro

6. Yeah it is and thanks

7. Was this directed towards me, or just a general statement you made for the sake of anyone posting in this thread? Just wondering because religion has nothing to do with why I'm against the death penalty in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Gonna be a messy thread when you move from discussing death penalty for child rape and add religion...

8. A shotgun blast statement that wasn't directly pointed at anyone (hence shotgun). I just saw several references to God and knew it could turn bad if it continued.

9. just to get off of religion and make it about the topic, I am torn personally. I understand why the molesters should be killed but there are issues in specific states with the age of consent. For example (if this has already been discussed I apologize) if a 16 year old girl engages in sex with an 18 year old boy, he is technically a molestor in certain states, regardless of consent. Now the concern is, obviously he shouldnot be killed (unless it is my daughter ) We have to figure out where to draw the line.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    A shotgun blast statement that wasn't directly pointed at anyone (hence shotgun). I just saw several references to God and knew it could turn bad if it continued.
    You look cute in black.

11. You say the cutest things! I thought i looked cute in nothing

12. That helmet makes you look fat though....Just sayin'

13. It's the fat that makes me look fat. The helmet makes me look like I belong on Spaceballs... Just sayin'

14. out combin' the desert "we aint found sh!t"

damn I love that movie
    PM me with any questions

15. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    out combin' the desert "we aint found sh!t"

damn I love that movie
    May da' Scwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartz be wif you!

16. What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?

17. I bet she gives great helmet
    PM me with any questions

18. Say goodbye to your two best friends, and I'm not talking about the ones in the Winnebago!

19. It's not that we're afraid, far from it, it's just that we've got this thing about death... It's not us!
    PM me with any questions

20. had to add this one as I am from long island

Princess Vespa: I am Princess Vespa, daughter of Roland, King of the Druids.
    Lone Starr: Oh great. That's all we needed. A Druish princess.
    Barf: Funny, she doesn't look Druish.
    PM me with any questions

21. Come back, you fat, bearded b1tch!!!

22. So, Lord Helmet, at last we meet again for the first time for the last time.
    PM me with any questions

23. And what do we have on this thing? A cuisnart?

24. I haven't read the entire thread so if this has already been said or discussed I apologize. However I don't agree with the decision the take out the death penalty for this instance, but a life in prison as a Child molester is ten fold worse than a lethal injection (inmates have no remorse when it comes to guys who mess with kids, prison justice can be a sweet thing).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 02:47 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:47 AM
  3. Afgan Christian Faces Death Penalty:
    By motiv8er in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 10:42 PM
  4. Supreme Court Bars commandments from courthouses.
    By Funny Monkey in forum Politics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 09:20 AM
  5. Bushes new supreme court justice
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 05:02 PM