Bigger Stronger Faster The Movie!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

nope no link yet...its like trying to find the golden ticket in willy wonka!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

any luck on this?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

im looking forward to watching this....its not out on dvd yet? damn they should have went straight to dvd.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im looking forward to watching this....its not out on dvd yet? damn they should have went straight to dvd.
    straight to dvd would hav been nice but i guess they trying to get as much $$$ before going to the dvd option

is that u in your avvy pp?

you're hawaiian aren't u? if so do u have native hawaiian ancestory?

cheers
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    straight to dvd would hav been nice but i guess they trying to get as much $$$ before going to the dvd option

is that u in your avvy pp?

you're hawaiian aren't u? if so do u have native hawaiian ancestory?

cheers
    nawww man, on both accounts. thats kendall grove btw.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

nawww man, on both accounts. thats kendall grove btw.
    cheers pp, alpha4life!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

cheers pp, alpha4life!
    hahaha, alpha4life!!! must rep you my nigga lol.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

hahaha, alpha4life!!! must rep you my nigga lol.
    ray sausage RIP
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

i have found a site that has numerous copies for download of the movie: fullreleases.com... hope im right i didnt actually download any of them yet cause i'm at work.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i have found a site that has numerous copies for download of the movie: fullreleases.com... hope im right i didnt actually download any of them yet cause i'm at work.
    i think they're all fakes, check for comments
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

i think they're all fakes, check for comments
    and if there not fakes then your going to be one of the famous names in bbing forums.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

any luck on this?
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7FFMRD76

its FINALLY ON THE INTERNET! WATCH IT B4 if dies out!
  13. Registered User

i can't stand Michael Moore, he's a complete idiot IMO

I still want to watch this movie, just cause it looks interesting
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

just watched it, and it is an awesome video.. a def. must see
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

just saw it. Definitely eye opening. I'll tell you this, we as Americans have MUCH MUCH more to worry about than this steroid stuff.....that is no lie. Some of the congressman in the film (waxman-ca) that called for the steroids in baseball summit. Well, in the movie, they go and talk to the guy, and this idiot didn't not even know what the legal drinking and smoking age in america was. He had no clue as to how to answer anything. He kept asking his do-boy in the room if he was correct on his answers. What a joke.

Basically, America is beating down the wrong path on this, and the whole time, alcohol and tabacco is crushing everything in terms of deaths and illness (oh yea, its taxable....hint hint....steroids arent). And this is coming from a guy that has never even done a cycle. Not saying i wouldn't, but still

:bb3:
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    just saw it. Definitely eye opening. I'll tell you this, we as Americans have MUCH MUCH more to worry about than this steroid stuff.....that is no lie. Some of the congressman in the film (waxman-ca) that called for the steroids in baseball summit. Well, in the movie, they go and talk to the guy, and this idiot didn't not even know what the legal drinking and smoking age in america was. He had no clue as to how to answer anything. He kept asking his do-boy in the room if he was correct on his answers. What a joke.

Basically, America is beating down the wrong path on this, and the whole time, alcohol and tabacco is crushing everything in terms of deaths and illness (oh yea, its taxable....hint hint....steroids arent). And this is coming from a guy that has never even done a cycle. Not saying i wouldn't, but still

:bb3:
    right on
    the congressman was pretty much something to
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I have a "friend" that is downloading this now.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1640612

Once I get a chance to verify I will let everyone know.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

A must see! Awesome movie
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Looks like it is a good version.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Some of the congressman in the film (waxman-ca) that called for the steroids in baseball summit. Well, in the movie, they go and talk to the guy, and this idiot didn't not even know what the legal drinking and smoking age in america was. He had no clue as to how to answer anything. He kept asking his do-boy in the room if he was correct on his answers. What a joke.
    our Founding Fathers would be thrilled to see how much "progress" we've made with our political system and those directly involved in it .
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

That movie is so right on...i'm going to watch it again.

I loved that fact about congress spending more hours dealing with steroids in baseball that some very important life & death world issues.
    Get over it already. Canseco says he was juiced since 86 and throughout that time over 80% of baseball was juiced. That means hundreds of players were sauced. How can you go back and punish a handful. Move on....
    FAce it....responsible use of roids is not that bad.. Do a cycle...train hard....get stronger. Is that so bad?
    In my opinion it is much better than what many of my friends do..which is sit on their lazy asses and get drunk a few nights per week
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

'Real American' gets me ready for the gym everytime.

And the rest of the movie was great too. It's about way more than just steroids, but definitely worth watching. Even my gf liked it.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

havnt seen the movie. does it glamorize or put down steroid use? is it un biased? IS THIE MOVIE GOOD AND WORTH WATCHING?
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    havnt seen the movie. does it glamorize or put down steroid use? is it un biased? IS THIE MOVIE GOOD AND WORTH WATCHING?
    It is a very good movie very ubiased gets the point of view from each side of the spectrum...intervies many people who dont have a problem with them and people who are totally agianst them...all in all great movie worth watching over and over and over!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

ill have tocheck it out
  27. Registered User

it was a good movie i think.did mike moore have much input i didn't see his style in any part of this movie
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

buy it or rent it. theres alot of extras and deleted scenes, especially one with mr. douchebag jay cutler
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

A really fair movie IMO.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Citing media, like a movie, to support your position on steroid safety is inane. I can point to a well known show produced by the TLC network. It depicted most of the early competitors to Arnie who have had serious health issues later in life, including heart attacks and strokes. Second, there's a documentary produced by Nat Geo that depicted the alarming state of many ex-commie eastern european olympians about three years ago. Many had cancer, heart conditions and several were dead or had committed suicide. It's media. Period.

"But those were the old steroids of the 80's or 90's!"

But here's the main fallacy that the pro position has. The new drugs are better than their predecessors. Undoubtledly true. Problem is that you position is short to medium term only. You have no concrete data to actually base an educated opinion on if they actually are indeed as safe as you think they are in the environment you are using them for. There are no ongoing long term studies/real life usage like there are for the prescribed steroids such as cortizone shots and the like. You would have to de-criminalize the drugs to conduct a longer term study. I'd like to see a scientific study done on steroid use specifically for competition atheletes in the real world and in the long term. Then and only then, does common sense say that you can actually say without a doubt if they are or are not safe.

The advocates for use also can't comprehend the basics and/or often ignore them altogether. Your body has evolved to accept a certain threshold of use, abuse, and punishment. By taking something to make it bigger, stronger, and faster your going outside of those parameters. Longer you "use" the more strain and stress on your body. It will naturally break down quicker. End result are health and/or life quality issues later in life (and maybe even a shorter life).

And yes, I get the whole "pro" position. I understand that the drugs have been improved ten to one hundred fold. I understand that there is data to indicate a "level" of safety. I understand abuse and how it skews results. I have researched the topic. But at the end of the day, I have enough common sense to realize that I really don't want to be bigger, faster, or stronger. I'd rather be happier, wealthier, and wiser.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    anyone see it yet?
    no .What is this?
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    Citing media, like a movie, to support your position on steroid safety is inane. I can point to a well known show produced by the TLC network. It depicted most of the early competitors to Arnie who have had serious health issues later in life, including heart attacks and strokes. Second, there's a documentary produced by Nat Geo that depicted the alarming state of many ex-commie eastern european olympians about three years ago. Many had cancer, heart conditions and several were dead or had committed suicide. It's media. Period.

"But those were the old steroids of the 80's or 90's!"

But here's the main fallacy that the pro position has. The new drugs are better than their predecessors. Undoubtledly true. Problem is that you position is short to medium term only. You have no concrete data to actually base an educated opinion on if they actually are indeed as safe as you think they are in the environment you are using them for. There are no ongoing long term studies/real life usage like there are for the prescribed steroids such as cortizone shots and the like. You would have to de-criminalize the drugs to conduct a longer term study. I'd like to see a scientific study done on steroid use specifically for competition atheletes in the real world and in the long term. Then and only then, does common sense say that you can actually say without a doubt if they are or are not safe.

The advocates for use also can't comprehend the basics and/or often ignore them altogether. Your body has evolved to accept a certain threshold of use, abuse, and punishment. By taking something to make it bigger, stronger, and faster your going outside of those parameters. Longer you "use" the more strain and stress on your body. It will naturally break down quicker. End result are health and/or life quality issues later in life (and maybe even a shorter life).

And yes, I get the whole "pro" position. I understand that the drugs have been improved ten to one hundred fold. I understand that there is data to indicate a "level" of safety. I understand abuse and how it skews results. I have researched the topic. But at the end of the day, I have enough common sense to realize that I really don't want to be bigger, faster, or stronger. I'd rather be happier, wealthier, and wiser.
    what can I do to learn more
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesmcgee View Post
    A really fair movie IMO.
    Really????????
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    buy it or rent it. theres alot of extras and deleted scenes, especially one with mr. douchebag jay cutler
    Actually What do you mean? I dont understood.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrman View Post
    it was a good movie i think.did mike moore have much input i didn't see his style in any part of this movie
    I am also.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

ill have tocheck it out
    I have not collect it yet.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I think it is very good movie.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BradyJ15 View Post
    'Real American' gets me ready for the gym everytime.

And the rest of the movie was great too. It's about way more than just steroids, but definitely worth watching. Even my gf liked it.
    really!if it is true I will watch it as soon as possible.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cwojek View Post
    That movie is so right on...i'm going to watch it again.

I loved that fact about congress spending more hours dealing with steroids in baseball that some very important life & death world issues.
    Get over it already. Canseco says he was juiced since 86 and throughout that time over 80% of baseball was juiced. That means hundreds of players were sauced. How can you go back and punish a handful. Move on....
    FAce it....responsible use of roids is not that bad.. Do a cycle...train hard....get stronger. Is that so bad?
    In my opinion it is much better than what many of my friends do..which is sit on their lazy asses and get drunk a few nights per week
    Best of luck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 02:15 AM
  2. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By cerezyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:35 PM
  3. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM
  4. bigger, faster, stronger dvd?
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:51 PM
  5. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 11:37 AM