Bigger Stronger Faster The Movie!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    wouldnt you like to know
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    688

    nope no link yet...its like trying to find the golden ticket in willy wonka!

  2. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    any luck on this?
  3. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    im looking forward to watching this....its not out on dvd yet? damn they should have went straight to dvd.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im looking forward to watching this....its not out on dvd yet? damn they should have went straight to dvd.
    straight to dvd would hav been nice but i guess they trying to get as much $$$ before going to the dvd option

    is that u in your avvy pp?

    you're hawaiian aren't u? if so do u have native hawaiian ancestory?

    cheers
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    straight to dvd would hav been nice but i guess they trying to get as much $$$ before going to the dvd option

    is that u in your avvy pp?

    you're hawaiian aren't u? if so do u have native hawaiian ancestory?

    cheers
    nawww man, on both accounts. thats kendall grove btw.
  6. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nawww man, on both accounts. thats kendall grove btw.
    cheers pp, alpha4life!
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    cheers pp, alpha4life!
    hahaha, alpha4life!!! must rep you my nigga lol.
  8. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    hahaha, alpha4life!!! must rep you my nigga lol.
    ray sausage RIP
  9. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1569

    i have found a site that has numerous copies for download of the movie: fullreleases.com... hope im right i didnt actually download any of them yet cause i'm at work.
  10. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i have found a site that has numerous copies for download of the movie: fullreleases.com... hope im right i didnt actually download any of them yet cause i'm at work.
    i think they're all fakes, check for comments
  11. Registered User
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    wouldnt you like to know
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    688

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i think they're all fakes, check for comments
    and if there not fakes then your going to be one of the famous names in bbing forums.
  12. Registered User
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    wouldnt you like to know
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    688

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    any luck on this?
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7FFMRD76

    its FINALLY ON THE INTERNET! WATCH IT B4 if dies out!
  13. Registered User
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    16043

    i can't stand Michael Moore, he's a complete idiot IMO


    I still want to watch this movie, just cause it looks interesting
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    just watched it, and it is an awesome video.. a def. must see
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  15. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    just saw it. Definitely eye opening. I'll tell you this, we as Americans have MUCH MUCH more to worry about than this steroid stuff.....that is no lie. Some of the congressman in the film (waxman-ca) that called for the steroids in baseball summit. Well, in the movie, they go and talk to the guy, and this idiot didn't not even know what the legal drinking and smoking age in america was. He had no clue as to how to answer anything. He kept asking his do-boy in the room if he was correct on his answers. What a joke.

    Basically, America is beating down the wrong path on this, and the whole time, alcohol and tabacco is crushing everything in terms of deaths and illness (oh yea, its taxable....hint hint....steroids arent). And this is coming from a guy that has never even done a cycle. Not saying i wouldn't, but still

    :bb3:
  16. Registered User
    dafox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    271

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    just saw it. Definitely eye opening. I'll tell you this, we as Americans have MUCH MUCH more to worry about than this steroid stuff.....that is no lie. Some of the congressman in the film (waxman-ca) that called for the steroids in baseball summit. Well, in the movie, they go and talk to the guy, and this idiot didn't not even know what the legal drinking and smoking age in america was. He had no clue as to how to answer anything. He kept asking his do-boy in the room if he was correct on his answers. What a joke.

    Basically, America is beating down the wrong path on this, and the whole time, alcohol and tabacco is crushing everything in terms of deaths and illness (oh yea, its taxable....hint hint....steroids arent). And this is coming from a guy that has never even done a cycle. Not saying i wouldn't, but still

    :bb3:
    right on
    the congressman was pretty much something to
  17. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    1482

    I have a "friend" that is downloading this now.

    http://www.mininova.org/tor/1640612

    Once I get a chance to verify I will let everyone know.
  18. Registered User
    JohnTNS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Willis Texas
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    75

    A must see! Awesome movie
  19. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    1482

    Looks like it is a good version.
  20. Registered User
    lutherblsstt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    0
  21. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    90720

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Some of the congressman in the film (waxman-ca) that called for the steroids in baseball summit. Well, in the movie, they go and talk to the guy, and this idiot didn't not even know what the legal drinking and smoking age in america was. He had no clue as to how to answer anything. He kept asking his do-boy in the room if he was correct on his answers. What a joke.
    our Founding Fathers would be thrilled to see how much "progress" we've made with our political system and those directly involved in it .
  22. Registered User
    cwojek's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    68

    That movie is so right on...i'm going to watch it again.

    I loved that fact about congress spending more hours dealing with steroids in baseball that some very important life & death world issues.
    Get over it already. Canseco says he was juiced since 86 and throughout that time over 80% of baseball was juiced. That means hundreds of players were sauced. How can you go back and punish a handful. Move on....
    FAce it....responsible use of roids is not that bad.. Do a cycle...train hard....get stronger. Is that so bad?
    In my opinion it is much better than what many of my friends do..which is sit on their lazy asses and get drunk a few nights per week
  23. Registered User
    BradyJ15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    77

    'Real American' gets me ready for the gym everytime.

    And the rest of the movie was great too. It's about way more than just steroids, but definitely worth watching. Even my gf liked it.
  24. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    havnt seen the movie. does it glamorize or put down steroid use? is it un biased? IS THIE MOVIE GOOD AND WORTH WATCHING?
  25. Registered User
    CombatTested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    havnt seen the movie. does it glamorize or put down steroid use? is it un biased? IS THIE MOVIE GOOD AND WORTH WATCHING?
    It is a very good movie very ubiased gets the point of view from each side of the spectrum...intervies many people who dont have a problem with them and people who are totally agianst them...all in all great movie worth watching over and over and over!
  26. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    ill have tocheck it out
  27. Registered User
    mrman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    70

    it was a good movie i think.did mike moore have much input i didn't see his style in any part of this movie
  28. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1569

    buy it or rent it. theres alot of extras and deleted scenes, especially one with mr. douchebag jay cutler
  29. Registered User
    charlesmcgee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    69

    A really fair movie IMO.
  30. Registered User
    lutherblsstt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    0

    Citing media, like a movie, to support your position on steroid safety is inane. I can point to a well known show produced by the TLC network. It depicted most of the early competitors to Arnie who have had serious health issues later in life, including heart attacks and strokes. Second, there's a documentary produced by Nat Geo that depicted the alarming state of many ex-commie eastern european olympians about three years ago. Many had cancer, heart conditions and several were dead or had committed suicide. It's media. Period.

    "But those were the old steroids of the 80's or 90's!"

    But here's the main fallacy that the pro position has. The new drugs are better than their predecessors. Undoubtledly true. Problem is that you position is short to medium term only. You have no concrete data to actually base an educated opinion on if they actually are indeed as safe as you think they are in the environment you are using them for. There are no ongoing long term studies/real life usage like there are for the prescribed steroids such as cortizone shots and the like. You would have to de-criminalize the drugs to conduct a longer term study. I'd like to see a scientific study done on steroid use specifically for competition atheletes in the real world and in the long term. Then and only then, does common sense say that you can actually say without a doubt if they are or are not safe.

    The advocates for use also can't comprehend the basics and/or often ignore them altogether. Your body has evolved to accept a certain threshold of use, abuse, and punishment. By taking something to make it bigger, stronger, and faster your going outside of those parameters. Longer you "use" the more strain and stress on your body. It will naturally break down quicker. End result are health and/or life quality issues later in life (and maybe even a shorter life).

    And yes, I get the whole "pro" position. I understand that the drugs have been improved ten to one hundred fold. I understand that there is data to indicate a "level" of safety. I understand abuse and how it skews results. I have researched the topic. But at the end of the day, I have enough common sense to realize that I really don't want to be bigger, faster, or stronger. I'd rather be happier, wealthier, and wiser.
  31. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    anyone see it yet?
    no .What is this?
  32. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    Citing media, like a movie, to support your position on steroid safety is inane. I can point to a well known show produced by the TLC network. It depicted most of the early competitors to Arnie who have had serious health issues later in life, including heart attacks and strokes. Second, there's a documentary produced by Nat Geo that depicted the alarming state of many ex-commie eastern european olympians about three years ago. Many had cancer, heart conditions and several were dead or had committed suicide. It's media. Period.

    "But those were the old steroids of the 80's or 90's!"

    But here's the main fallacy that the pro position has. The new drugs are better than their predecessors. Undoubtledly true. Problem is that you position is short to medium term only. You have no concrete data to actually base an educated opinion on if they actually are indeed as safe as you think they are in the environment you are using them for. There are no ongoing long term studies/real life usage like there are for the prescribed steroids such as cortizone shots and the like. You would have to de-criminalize the drugs to conduct a longer term study. I'd like to see a scientific study done on steroid use specifically for competition atheletes in the real world and in the long term. Then and only then, does common sense say that you can actually say without a doubt if they are or are not safe.

    The advocates for use also can't comprehend the basics and/or often ignore them altogether. Your body has evolved to accept a certain threshold of use, abuse, and punishment. By taking something to make it bigger, stronger, and faster your going outside of those parameters. Longer you "use" the more strain and stress on your body. It will naturally break down quicker. End result are health and/or life quality issues later in life (and maybe even a shorter life).

    And yes, I get the whole "pro" position. I understand that the drugs have been improved ten to one hundred fold. I understand that there is data to indicate a "level" of safety. I understand abuse and how it skews results. I have researched the topic. But at the end of the day, I have enough common sense to realize that I really don't want to be bigger, faster, or stronger. I'd rather be happier, wealthier, and wiser.
    what can I do to learn more
  33. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by charlesmcgee View Post
    A really fair movie IMO.
    Really????????
  34. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    buy it or rent it. theres alot of extras and deleted scenes, especially one with mr. douchebag jay cutler
    Actually What do you mean? I dont understood.
  35. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mrman View Post
    it was a good movie i think.did mike moore have much input i didn't see his style in any part of this movie
    I am also.
  36. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    ill have tocheck it out
    I have not collect it yet.
  37. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    havnt seen the movie. does it glamorize or put down steroid use? is it un biased? IS THIE MOVIE GOOD AND WORTH WATCHING?
    I think it is very good movie.
  38. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BradyJ15 View Post
    'Real American' gets me ready for the gym everytime.

    And the rest of the movie was great too. It's about way more than just steroids, but definitely worth watching. Even my gf liked it.
    really!if it is true I will watch it as soon as possible.
  39. Banned
    Eberly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cwojek View Post
    That movie is so right on...i'm going to watch it again.

    I loved that fact about congress spending more hours dealing with steroids in baseball that some very important life & death world issues.
    Get over it already. Canseco says he was juiced since 86 and throughout that time over 80% of baseball was juiced. That means hundreds of players were sauced. How can you go back and punish a handful. Move on....
    FAce it....responsible use of roids is not that bad.. Do a cycle...train hard....get stronger. Is that so bad?
    In my opinion it is much better than what many of my friends do..which is sit on their lazy asses and get drunk a few nights per week
    Best of luck
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 02:15 AM
  2. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By cerezyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:35 PM
  3. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM
  4. bigger, faster, stronger dvd?
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:51 PM
  5. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in