A Report from the White Community

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Not a hell of a lot more if the govt is paying for it...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Not a hell of a lot more if the govt is paying for it...
    Which means you are....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Which means you are....
    Paying for neglected children to grow up and become gang members so they can rob my house in 10 years? Count me in!

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At the same time, excusing people based on where they are born rather than based on their actions is a joke, and part of the culture of failure that continues to plague the black community which didn't plague the irish, the italians, the chinese or any of the groups of immigrants including the hispanics.

I grew up with a father who didn't know his father. his father abandoned his mom and family of 5 boys and 1 girl about 6 months after the youngest was born. My dad grew up illiterate as he had to do odd jobs to make enough money to feed the family from the age of 7, along with the 2 of his brothers who were older. Washing dishes, delivering newspapers, delivering groceries, washing cars, whatever he could make a dime, or even get something in barter for.

I grew up in a less than wonderful neighborhood, eating free school lunches as even in the 80s you couldn't exactly make a pile of money if you couldn't read. Did either my father or I use that as an excuse to not be responsible for ourselves? nope.

And there is the real problem, the huge volume of young black men aren't in jail because of prejudice, they end up there because they chose to commit a crime because they believed there was nothing else they could do because even their community leaders tell them they will fail. refusing to take responsibility for yourself and commiting crimes because "they white man is holding you down" is ridiculous
    There is a lot of truth to what you say however, of all of the ethnic groups you mention, none were brought here against their will, each of those groups had each other for support. The black community was brought here and their families ravaged and torn apart, the effects of which are still felt today. There was a time when a black person would be turned down for those odd jobs your father did just because of skin color. There is no doubt that the Italians and Irish were treated horribly when they came to America but eventually they were able to assimilate into society because they were white and eventually found a niche. btw, If you truly look into history, you will also find that there was a lot of crime in other ethnic groups which in some ways led to upward mobility of those groups. Not an excuse, just the truth.

:bruce3:

5. amen brother
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    There is a lot of truth to what you say however, of all of the ethnic groups you mention, none were brought here against their will, each of those groups had each other for support. The black community was brought here and their families ravaged and torn apart, the effects of which are still felt today. There was a time when a black person would be turned down for those odd jobs your father did just because of skin color. There is no doubt that the Italians and Irish were treated horribly when they came to America but eventually they were able to assimilate into society because they were white and eventually found a niche. btw, If you truly look into history, you will also find that there was a lot of crime in other ethnic groups which in some ways led to upward mobility of those groups. Not an excuse, just the truth.

But how long will slavery get used an excuse? the last slave ship was landed here almost 200 years ago. The black communities have each other for support now, but somehow won't work together to end the crime in their communities and make the fathers take care of their children. Its easier to still go "its not my fault, whitey is against us". When does self responsibility start? Anyone living in the ghetto or projects or whatever can get a decent set of clothes from salvation army or a church closet, get a GED if they didn't finish college, and find themselves a job that maybe to begin with isn't glamorous and doesn't pay tons, but that they can move up in. They can go to the library to learn more, or take advantage of programs with community colleges.

But its easier to say the white man is holding them down and instead sit on a set of stairs drinkin a 40, and break into cars when they need some money for new $150 sneakers. And people like reverend wright who they look to as leaders perpetuate that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But how long will slavery get used an excuse? the last slave ship was landed here almost 200 years ago. The black communities have each other for support now, but somehow won't work together to end the crime in their communities and make the fathers take care of their children. Its easier to still go "its not my fault, whitey is against us". When does self responsibility start? Anyone living in the ghetto or projects or whatever can get a decent set of clothes from salvation army or a church closet, get a GED if they didn't finish college, and find themselves a job that maybe to begin with isn't glamorous and doesn't pay tons, but that they can move up in. They can go to the library to learn more, or take advantage of programs with community colleges.

But its easier to say the white man is holding them down and instead sit on a set of stairs drinkin a 40, and break into cars when they need some money for new $150 sneakers. And people like reverend wright who they look to as leaders perpetuate that.
    First of all, I wasn't using slavery as an excuse but has any other ethnic group suffered through that and the systemic racism that followed. Also who says that Reverend Wright speaks for the black community, he doesn't speak for me. Heck, there have been white clergy that preached open hatred and racism. It's wrong on either side but, we live in a country where you have the right to speak your mind. I love the way you guys like to talk about black fathers not taking care of their children. Not to say that it doesn't happen but I can can tell you from working in the mental health profession that there are a lot of white guys out there living WITH their children and giving them no more support in their upbringing than the so called deadbeat black fathers because they stay drunk or shoot meth and since you wish to throw around stereotypes, the instances of incest and abuse are far more prevalent in the white community than the black community. There are also more whites on assistance than blacks. Now part of that has to do with the fact that there are simply more white people but my point is to not paint the race with a broad brush based on your limited exposure.

8. What sort of changes undermined by the white establishment? Name 1 in the last 20 years.

9. [QUOTE=Fastone;1286910]There is a lot of truth to what you say however, of all of the ethnic groups you mention, none were brought here against their will, each of those groups had each other for support. The black community was brought here and their families ravaged and torn apart, the effects of which are still felt today. There was a time when a black person would be turned down for those odd jobs your father did just because of skin color. There is no doubt that the Italians and Irish were treated horribly when they came to America but eventually they were able to assimilate into society because they were white and eventually found a niche. btw, If you truly look into history, you will also find that there was a lot of crime in other ethnic groups which in some ways led to upward mobility of those groups. Not an excuse, just the truth.

But now it is not slavers tearing families apart, now it is government policy and looking the other way by the black community.

Did you know that before the welfare policies adopted by LBJ a black child had a 70% chance of being born into a family with both a mom and a dad? Now it is the complete opposite!

Having two working parents is an awesome way to stave off poverty, and have a better chance in life. Yet, this is a very unpopular message in the black community, why?

Because the Democratic party gets automatic votes from the black community for government handouts, the democrats are literally keeping people down for personal gain! If there were more black nuclear families there would be fewer people needing SSI and food stamps, and more resistance to the redistribution of wealth. Many civil rights era "black leaders" would also find themselves out of work.

And that is why a man like Bill Cosby gets demonized by such people for saying the exact same things that I am saying! Bill Cosby isn't trying to act white, the man loves his people, and that is the reason he is saying such things. Because the family is the only thing that can save the black community....not the government and its handouts....and not race pimps!

So accuse me of being racist for noticing such things, but excuse the people who are really behind the oppression of an entire race of people.

10. I say we Anglo and Saxon whites march over to Italy and demand reparations for the cruelties of the Romans. We (personally, mind you ) were enslaved and forced to die in many wars because of the Roman Empire. Don't trust Italians!

11. It has nothing to do with being white, it has to do with working. Asians come here and in a very short time do more then most black because they work and have family support, its not a complicated problem, its just people not wanting to do what it takes, period.

Also, I dont care if you dont make it, I wont lose sleep or feel guilt if you keep doing stupid things and cant feed your ass.

12. I don't think its whitey that replaced "husband" with "my babies daddy".
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

13. I don't think I recall hearing "he's so crazy I wanna have his baby" outside of the ghetto

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    But now it is not slavers tearing families apart, now it is government policy and looking the other way by the black community.

Did you know that before the welfare policies adopted by LBJ a black child had a 70% chance of being born into a family with both a mom and a dad? Now it is the complete opposite!

Having two working parents is an awesome way to stave off poverty, and have a better chance in life. Yet, this is a very unpopular message in the black community, why?

Because the Democratic party gets automatic votes from the black community for government handouts, the democrats are literally keeping people down for personal gain! If there were more black nuclear families there would be fewer people needing SSI and food stamps, and more resistance to the redistribution of wealth. Many civil rights era "black leaders" would also find themselves out of work.

And that is why a man like Bill Cosby gets demonized by such people for saying the exact same things that I am saying! Bill Cosby isn't trying to act white, the man loves his people, and that is the reason he is saying such things. Because the family is the only thing that can save the black community....not the government and its handouts....and not race pimps!

So accuse me of being racist for noticing such things, but excuse the people who are really behind the oppression of an entire race of people.
    True indeed. Reps

15. Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    I say we Anglo and Saxon whites march over to Italy and demand reparations for the cruelties of the Romans. We (personally, mind you ) were enslaved and forced to die in many wars because of the Roman Empire. Don't trust Italians!
    I'm, Greek, so I really got some reparations coming. They jacked our culture,gods, and took over our land.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I'm, Greek, so I really got some reparations coming. They jacked our culture,gods, and took over our land.
    You're a madman! You speak of madness!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

17. One word to destroy the concept of victimhood keeping a community down: Jews.

How many times were they enslaved? How many times were they kidnapped from there native land to work as slaves in another? Why are they then so successful all over the world?

If you can't be successful in this land of opportunity there is no excuse. The only real employment racism here is against the white male. Ever hear of affirmative action?

"Why yes Mr. Stevens, you certainly are more than qualified and would make a perfect addition to the company but we need to diversify so... I am giving the job to Tyrone."

"I understand that you are just as broke as Tyrone Mr. Stevens, but your tuition will still be higher than his. It's policy."
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

18. Well in report from the Black community, you're all *******s. You speak of the Jewish community and yes they did suffer over the centuries but once again their families came here INTACT and they were able to set up their OWN communities. Also as a result of their skin color, they could hide the ethnic origin. You guys know SO much that you are totally ignorant. This whole thread has just proved to me how far we haven't come as a society. This will be my last post on this issue and on this site for that matter. Too many of you are mixing your methyls. And btw bpmartyr, I've more than topped your insults

Later

19. Ok reverend wright, blame the situation on everyone else, not the people committing the crimes, or abandoning their children.

20. Lets take it easy guys, again, we don't need this blowing up, personal insults won't help anything.

MB
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

21. From a song, dont remember who sings it:

"Who that is?"
    "that's just my baby's daddy."

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ok reverend wright, blame the situation on everyone else, not the people committing the crimes, or abandoning their children.
    The white man is slipping. 65% of new doctors are of Asian decent. How could whitey let them slip through the system...

23. I haven't seen a doctor who wasn't an indian or pakistani in so long, I can't remember the last time.

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I haven't seen a doctor who wasn't an indian or pakistani in so long, I can't remember the last time.
    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"

25. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Well in report from the Black community, you're all *******s.

Debate at its best.

All of you are. Everyone...if you are looking at this, that means you.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"

so long as I can understand them and they can understand me, and they understand their field thats all that counts. if I can't understand them, then its on to another dr.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Well in report from the Black community, you're all *******s. You speak of the Jewish community and yes they did suffer over the centuries but once again their families came here INTACT and they were able to set up their OWN communities. Also as a result of their skin color, they could hide the ethnic origin. You guys know SO much that you are totally ignorant. This whole thread has just proved to me how far we haven't come as a society. This will be my last post on this issue and on this site for that matter. Too many of you are mixing your methyls. And btw bpmartyr, I've more than topped your insults

Later

lol @ jews can hide their ethnic origin through skin color. I guess Hitler could get 6 million of them with his patented jewdar?

28. I guess theres the same answer, its easier to blame the outside than it is to blame the inside

29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ok reverend wright, blame the situation on everyone else, not the people committing the crimes, or abandoning their children.
    Which situation have I blamed on anyone else?. I don't deny that there are problematic issues in the black community but by the same token, I have stated some facts that you and others choose to ignore by repeating tired stereotypes. Once again you wish to bring up the so called "child abandonment issue" but you don't address the fact of incest and abuse that permeates the white community. Why? because they're just "poor misguided individuals who need help", right? Talk about looking the other way. My point in this is that every ethnic group has their problems. You just don't choose to believe yours exist. btw, not all of you are *******s, just 95% (lol).

30. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Which situation have I blamed on anyone else?. I don't deny that there are problematic issues in the black community but by the same token, I have stated some facts that you and others choose to ignore by repeating tired stereotypes. Once again you wish to bring up the so called "child abandonment issue" but you don't address the fact of incest and abuse that permeates the white community. Why? because they're just "poor misguided individuals who need help", right? Talk about looking the other way. My point in this is that every ethnic group has their problems. You just don't choose to believe yours exist. btw, not all of you are *******s, just 95% (lol).

They're not poor misguided individuals who need help, they're sadistic pieces of **** who need to be jailed promptly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thanks, AM Community!
    By dexterford in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 03:58 PM
  2. Hello community
    By deeeep in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 01:23 AM
  3. Hello community
    By deeeep in forum Anabolics