A Report from the White Community

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just cause it feels a little tense, i'm not racist, i've dated black girls when I was single, and am married to a puerto rican, and having been raised jewish know some of the feelings of being a minority as well. religious minority things are a wee bit different, but some similarities.
    Being a racist as I understand the word is simply playing the probability game intelligently. You don't have to hate anyone or discriminate against anyone to be racist. Racism is simply an initial judgment which stands against someone until they're known more personally. I have plenty of black friends, but if I'm walking on a street and a black guy is following me closely, I'm not dumb - so I'll walk faster. The same situation with a white person following close behind would just be weird, but I wouldn't be nearly as concerned. Racism is simply knowing probability based on empirical evidence, not ignorant discrimination.

  2. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    782
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    the first minute of the vid says a lot.
  3. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Stereotype?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just cause it feels a little tense, i'm not racist, i've dated black girls when I was single, and am married to a puerto rican, and having been raised jewish know some of the feelings of being a minority as well. religious minority things are a wee bit different, but some similarities.

    Well it was interesting discussing the issue, and Easy we can agree to disagree with no hard feelings. Seems to me that I was kind of alone in this debate, but none the less interesting. Its always refreshing to hear contrary arguments and opinions, not only does it allow you to understand what "the opposition" thinks, but when challenged it gives you a greater understanding of your own ideas and opinions. I guess its nice to leave the muscle building and supplement world for a while, come back to reality and discuss issues that have a significant impact on peoples lives and society.
  5. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    racist

    I HATE Eskimos!!!!!!!
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    Well it was interesting discussing the issue, and Easy we can agree to disagree with no hard feelings. Seems to me that I was kind of alone in this debate, but none the less interesting. Its always refreshing to hear contrary arguments and opinions, not only does it allow you to understand what "the opposition" thinks, but when challenged it gives you a greater understanding of your own ideas and opinions. I guess its nice to leave the muscle building and supplement world for a while, come back to reality and discuss issues that have a significant impact on peoples lives and society.
    Its probably one of the most important issues today, more important in some ways than terrorism or the mortgage/credit crisis because it has not been getting any better. I wish there was an easy answer to it, but there isn't. You are definitely right that its not easy to break out, but the "why" and "what can anyone outside of that community do to change it" are the parts that so far nobody can figure out. My belief is that its due to the broken families, and not enough parental involvement in the childrens lives + academia, because anyone who has successfully broken out generally gives a lot of that credit to the effort their parents put in. My mother spent a lot of time when I was in the 1-3 age reading to me, teaching me to count etc. Before I turned 4 I could read some of the dr seuss books. Subtracting that from my situation and stuff me in front of a tv for those hours instead and i'd be doing manual labor jobs somewhere today.

    back to my earlier question on who holds the biggest % of nobel prizes, its the jews. As a percentage of them on the globe they hold something crazy like 20x as many nobel prizes as any other group. But they are a strong tight community that values family (Rabbis are married with children, not pedophiles) and education highly. Its not some set of equal opportunity laws that gives them this, its the effort of their community.

    I guess funny enough thats why I like anabolic minds so much. We also are that sort of community. We value our members, and don't want to see any of us fail. Even the people on the fringes, and the ones who just moved in. We'll band together to try and help them find the answers they need to not hurt themselves, or make the best of what they have. We value the education and knowledge as much as anything else.

    Maybe its even something like testosterone levels. With black males having some of the highest levels as a group, a greater % have more of the heavy alpha male thing going on, and are more willing to harm their community so long as they can be "in charge".

    teribleturtle as a question, do you go back to where you grew up and let the young people know that they can break out if they put effort in and try? I think that is a part of the problem, that most people who manage to break out don't want to go back. That plus a 3 year old honda accord that is paid for isn't as impressive as a stolen escalade painted metallic neon green riding on 24s.

    Lastly I guess another weird example of the way it seems from the outside that the inner city black community has some issues with what it values is Marion Barry. Everyone makes mistakes yes, and you should forgive them, but that doesn't mean you should reward them. How can someone manage a city when they can't manage their personal life?
  7. New Member
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its probably one of the most important issues today, more important in some ways than terrorism or the mortgage/credit crisis because it has not been getting any better. I wish there was an easy answer to it, but there isn't. You are definitely right that its not easy to break out, but the "why" and "what can anyone outside of that community do to change it" are the parts that so far nobody can figure out. My belief is that its due to the broken families, and not enough parental involvement in the childrens lives + academia, because anyone who has successfully broken out generally gives a lot of that credit to the effort their parents put in. My mother spent a lot of time when I was in the 1-3 age reading to me, teaching me to count etc. Before I turned 4 I could read some of the dr seuss books. Subtracting that from my situation and stuff me in front of a tv for those hours instead and i'd be doing manual labor jobs somewhere today.

    back to my earlier question on who holds the biggest % of nobel prizes, its the jews. As a percentage of them on the globe they hold something crazy like 20x as many nobel prizes as any other group. But they are a strong tight community that values family (Rabbis are married with children, not pedophiles) and education highly. Its not some set of equal opportunity laws that gives them this, its the effort of their community.

    I guess funny enough thats why I like anabolic minds so much. We also are that sort of community. We value our members, and don't want to see any of us fail. Even the people on the fringes, and the ones who just moved in. We'll band together to try and help them find the answers they need to not hurt themselves, or make the best of what they have. We value the education and knowledge as much as anything else.

    Maybe its even something like testosterone levels. With black males having some of the highest levels as a group, a greater % have more of the heavy alpha male thing going on, and are more willing to harm their community so long as they can be "in charge".

    teribleturtle as a question, do you go back to where you grew up and let the young people know that they can break out if they put effort in and try? I think that is a part of the problem, that most people who manage to break out don't want to go back. That plus a 3 year old honda accord that is paid for isn't as impressive as a stolen escalade painted metallic neon green riding on 24s.

    Lastly I guess another weird example of the way it seems from the outside that the inner city black community has some issues with what it values is Marion Barry. Everyone makes mistakes yes, and you should forgive them, but that doesn't mean you should reward them. How can someone manage a city when they can't manage their personal life?
    Absolutely, I go back as much as possible, as a matter of fact during the summers I volunteer at my old high school, as a tutor, and as a sort of college counselor helping kids who have no idea of how to get into or pay for college find solutions. Not only that but when I go to my old "hood" I often talk to some of my friends younger brothers and sister and talk to them about the importance of a college education. I also work at a non-profit low income housing developer, spent semesters in D.C. and NYC studying community development strategies. A large portion of my life I dedicate to social justice issues. I know it seems uncommon for a "bodybuilding/jock athlete type" to be involved in these causes but its what really gives me a purpose. This was all brought up while in college and just witnessing the lack of not only minorities but also kids who come from poor and working class backgrounds, this disparity is even greater in grad school. I know I cant change the world but if I am able to help a few people change their lives then I see it as one cycle of poverty being broken.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    For a while in the tail end of the 90s when I had more free time, I used to work with a group that took in computers that businesses were getting rid of as part of an upgrade cycle, cleaned them up, reinstalled OS, installed educational stuff on them, and put them in low income area parks that had lockable buildings. Worked out some, the technological divide is another piece of the puzzle nowadays, you can't do crap for a job if you can't type.
  9. Advanced Member
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yes, but funny, thats the way most of our grandparents or greatgrandparents started here. living in poverty, fresh from some other country, without a pot to piss in. They didn't use it as an excuse for the next 10 generations or indefinitely.

    its funny how portions of the "black community" are happy to band together as a community to despise the white man, but won't band together to make their men be responsible for the children they father.

    Does anyone else here besides me know which group holds the most % of nobel prizes based on how many of them there are on earth? Can you guess they have a culture that values learning over rims?


    The Jews.
  10. Advanced Member
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    To make a long story short, once trapped in that cycle of poverty, hopelessness it becomes very hard to break out of it. Even Arnold Scwarzanegger is quoted as saying "I once thought everyone should pull themselves up from their bootstraps like I did, then I realized not everyone has boots". Even Arnold is shooting holes at the idea of a solid meritocracy, which is like a race only with different starting points, some at the front, some at the back.

    This idea of mixing races brought up by another board member as bad has absoultely no merit. If by race you mean that there is an inherit essence to members of a particular race then perhaps you might be right. As human beings there is no real essence other than the fact that we are living and we exist. Most notions of an essence (masculine, feminine, racial, ethnic, etc) are nothing but social constructions that can be deconstructed by the individual as quick as they were constructed.

    I am willing to wager that Arnold didn't utter such things until he began his political career. Regardless, I do not disagree with you, it is very easy to stay in a bad situation than to break out of it. However, we should recognize when the government and civil institutions are contributing to the cycle. As it stands our government is hurting some minorities in this country more than it is helping them.
  11. New Member
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    For a while in the tail end of the 90s when I had more free time, I used to work with a group that took in computers that businesses were getting rid of as part of an upgrade cycle, cleaned them up, reinstalled OS, installed educational stuff on them, and put them in low income area parks that had lockable buildings. Worked out some, the technological divide is another piece of the puzzle nowadays, you can't do crap for a job if you can't type.

    So I did some brief research on testosterone levels, race, and crime/risky behaivior. Turns out that Black and Mexican males have the highest levels of testosterone. In a few studies I found, it listed Mexican males as having slightly higher testosterone levels than Blacks. I also understand that a correlation but not causality has been documented between high testosterone levels and crime/risky behaivior. This is what I mean by debate and dialouge leading to a higher understanding, I will continue examining this subject perhaps consult with some sociologists and anthropologists that I know and hear their take on this subject. Just google "Black males testosterone levels" or Mexican-American males testosterone levels.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Interesting, i'm going to have to look for that.
  13. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    So I did some brief research on testosterone levels, race, and crime/risky behaivior. Turns out that Black and Mexican males have the highest levels of testosterone. In a few studies I found, it listed Mexican males as having slightly higher testosterone levels than Blacks. I also understand that a correlation but not causality has been documented between high testosterone levels and crime/risky behaivior. This is what I mean by debate and dialouge leading to a higher understanding, I will continue examining this subject perhaps consult with some sociologists and anthropologists that I know and hear their take on this subject. Just google "Black males testosterone levels" or Mexican-American males testosterone levels.
    That's why hispanic men have the highest sperm count.
  14. Advanced Member
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    That's why hispanic men have the highest sperm count.
    Hispanic as in European Spanish, or Latin American?
  15. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    That's why hispanic men have the highest sperm count.

    no, no. I have the highest sperm count. and maybe hispanics come in 2nd.
  16. New Member
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    Hispanic as in European Spanish, or Latin American?

    The studies all specifically mention Mexican males. My understanding is that Mexican racial composition is primarily Indian/Amerindian, with some White( southern European, Iberian) and Black.
  17. Advanced Member
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by teribleturtle View Post
    The studies all specifically mention Mexican males. My understanding is that Mexican racial composition is primarily Indian/Amerindian, with some White( southern European, Iberian) and Black.
    I thought they may have been referencing folks from the Iberian peninsula, which would explain my inability to have sex with my wife without producing another offspring.
  18. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    I thought they may have been referencing folks from the Iberian peninsula, which would explain my inability to have sex with my wife without producing another offspring.
    Anecdotal evidence tells me it's especially the short half-Aztec looking Mexicans who can breed like rabbits. (Texas).
  19. New Member
    teribleturtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Anecdotal evidence tells me it's especially the short half-Aztec looking Mexicans who can breed like rabbits. (Texas).
    Im part Mexican and P.R. and I find that hilarious, hilarious because in many cases its true lol! I know they are just anecdotes but I still remember that in high school it was usually the Mexican dudes who were in the 9th and 10th grades sporting full beards, mustaches, and were basically built like grown men. wow this thread really took a turn.
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    hmm not really it started with the white community saying "stop blaming us, we're not holding you back, we're also not giving you a free ride" and now we're examining some of the factors that still cause the cycles of poverty. how much more does it cost to raise 5 children than 2?
  21. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Not a hell of a lot more if the govt is paying for it...
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Not a hell of a lot more if the govt is paying for it...
    Which means you are....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  23. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Which means you are....
    Paying for neglected children to grow up and become gang members so they can rob my house in 10 years? Count me in!
  24. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    At the same time, excusing people based on where they are born rather than based on their actions is a joke, and part of the culture of failure that continues to plague the black community which didn't plague the irish, the italians, the chinese or any of the groups of immigrants including the hispanics.

    I grew up with a father who didn't know his father. his father abandoned his mom and family of 5 boys and 1 girl about 6 months after the youngest was born. My dad grew up illiterate as he had to do odd jobs to make enough money to feed the family from the age of 7, along with the 2 of his brothers who were older. Washing dishes, delivering newspapers, delivering groceries, washing cars, whatever he could make a dime, or even get something in barter for.



    I grew up in a less than wonderful neighborhood, eating free school lunches as even in the 80s you couldn't exactly make a pile of money if you couldn't read. Did either my father or I use that as an excuse to not be responsible for ourselves? nope.

    And there is the real problem, the huge volume of young black men aren't in jail because of prejudice, they end up there because they chose to commit a crime because they believed there was nothing else they could do because even their community leaders tell them they will fail. refusing to take responsibility for yourself and commiting crimes because "they white man is holding you down" is ridiculous
    There is a lot of truth to what you say however, of all of the ethnic groups you mention, none were brought here against their will, each of those groups had each other for support. The black community was brought here and their families ravaged and torn apart, the effects of which are still felt today. There was a time when a black person would be turned down for those odd jobs your father did just because of skin color. There is no doubt that the Italians and Irish were treated horribly when they came to America but eventually they were able to assimilate into society because they were white and eventually found a niche. btw, If you truly look into history, you will also find that there was a lot of crime in other ethnic groups which in some ways led to upward mobility of those groups. Not an excuse, just the truth.

    :bruce3:
  25. New Member
    BLACK747's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    470
    Rep Power
    343
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    11.61%

    amen brother
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    There is a lot of truth to what you say however, of all of the ethnic groups you mention, none were brought here against their will, each of those groups had each other for support. The black community was brought here and their families ravaged and torn apart, the effects of which are still felt today. There was a time when a black person would be turned down for those odd jobs your father did just because of skin color. There is no doubt that the Italians and Irish were treated horribly when they came to America but eventually they were able to assimilate into society because they were white and eventually found a niche. btw, If you truly look into history, you will also find that there was a lot of crime in other ethnic groups which in some ways led to upward mobility of those groups. Not an excuse, just the truth.

    :bruce3:
    But how long will slavery get used an excuse? the last slave ship was landed here almost 200 years ago. The black communities have each other for support now, but somehow won't work together to end the crime in their communities and make the fathers take care of their children. Its easier to still go "its not my fault, whitey is against us". When does self responsibility start? Anyone living in the ghetto or projects or whatever can get a decent set of clothes from salvation army or a church closet, get a GED if they didn't finish college, and find themselves a job that maybe to begin with isn't glamorous and doesn't pay tons, but that they can move up in. They can go to the library to learn more, or take advantage of programs with community colleges.

    But its easier to say the white man is holding them down and instead sit on a set of stairs drinkin a 40, and break into cars when they need some money for new $150 sneakers. And people like reverend wright who they look to as leaders perpetuate that.
  27. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But how long will slavery get used an excuse? the last slave ship was landed here almost 200 years ago. The black communities have each other for support now, but somehow won't work together to end the crime in their communities and make the fathers take care of their children. Its easier to still go "its not my fault, whitey is against us". When does self responsibility start? Anyone living in the ghetto or projects or whatever can get a decent set of clothes from salvation army or a church closet, get a GED if they didn't finish college, and find themselves a job that maybe to begin with isn't glamorous and doesn't pay tons, but that they can move up in. They can go to the library to learn more, or take advantage of programs with community colleges.

    But its easier to say the white man is holding them down and instead sit on a set of stairs drinkin a 40, and break into cars when they need some money for new $150 sneakers. And people like reverend wright who they look to as leaders perpetuate that.
    First of all, I wasn't using slavery as an excuse but has any other ethnic group suffered through that and the systemic racism that followed. Also who says that Reverend Wright speaks for the black community, he doesn't speak for me. Heck, there have been white clergy that preached open hatred and racism. It's wrong on either side but, we live in a country where you have the right to speak your mind. I love the way you guys like to talk about black fathers not taking care of their children. Not to say that it doesn't happen but I can can tell you from working in the mental health profession that there are a lot of white guys out there living WITH their children and giving them no more support in their upbringing than the so called deadbeat black fathers because they stay drunk or shoot meth and since you wish to throw around stereotypes, the instances of incest and abuse are far more prevalent in the white community than the black community. There are also more whites on assistance than blacks. Now part of that has to do with the fact that there are simply more white people but my point is to not paint the race with a broad brush based on your limited exposure.

    :bruce3:
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    What sort of changes undermined by the white establishment? Name 1 in the last 20 years.
  29. Advanced Member
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%

    [QUOTE=Fastone;1286910]There is a lot of truth to what you say however, of all of the ethnic groups you mention, none were brought here against their will, each of those groups had each other for support. The black community was brought here and their families ravaged and torn apart, the effects of which are still felt today. There was a time when a black person would be turned down for those odd jobs your father did just because of skin color. There is no doubt that the Italians and Irish were treated horribly when they came to America but eventually they were able to assimilate into society because they were white and eventually found a niche. btw, If you truly look into history, you will also find that there was a lot of crime in other ethnic groups which in some ways led to upward mobility of those groups. Not an excuse, just the truth.

    But now it is not slavers tearing families apart, now it is government policy and looking the other way by the black community.

    Did you know that before the welfare policies adopted by LBJ a black child had a 70% chance of being born into a family with both a mom and a dad? Now it is the complete opposite!

    Having two working parents is an awesome way to stave off poverty, and have a better chance in life. Yet, this is a very unpopular message in the black community, why?

    Because the Democratic party gets automatic votes from the black community for government handouts, the democrats are literally keeping people down for personal gain! If there were more black nuclear families there would be fewer people needing SSI and food stamps, and more resistance to the redistribution of wealth. Many civil rights era "black leaders" would also find themselves out of work.

    And that is why a man like Bill Cosby gets demonized by such people for saying the exact same things that I am saying! Bill Cosby isn't trying to act white, the man loves his people, and that is the reason he is saying such things. Because the family is the only thing that can save the black community....not the government and its handouts....and not race pimps!

    So accuse me of being racist for noticing such things, but excuse the people who are really behind the oppression of an entire race of people.
  30. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    I say we Anglo and Saxon whites march over to Italy and demand reparations for the cruelties of the Romans. We (personally, mind you ) were enslaved and forced to die in many wars because of the Roman Empire. Don't trust Italians!
  31. New Member
    bkprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    263
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.54%

    It has nothing to do with being white, it has to do with working. Asians come here and in a very short time do more then most black because they work and have family support, its not a complicated problem, its just people not wanting to do what it takes, period.

    Also, I dont care if you dont make it, I wont lose sleep or feel guilt if you keep doing stupid things and cant feed your ass.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    I don't think its whitey that replaced "husband" with "my babies daddy".
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I don't think I recall hearing "he's so crazy I wanna have his baby" outside of the ghetto
  34. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    782
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    But now it is not slavers tearing families apart, now it is government policy and looking the other way by the black community.

    Did you know that before the welfare policies adopted by LBJ a black child had a 70% chance of being born into a family with both a mom and a dad? Now it is the complete opposite!

    Having two working parents is an awesome way to stave off poverty, and have a better chance in life. Yet, this is a very unpopular message in the black community, why?

    Because the Democratic party gets automatic votes from the black community for government handouts, the democrats are literally keeping people down for personal gain! If there were more black nuclear families there would be fewer people needing SSI and food stamps, and more resistance to the redistribution of wealth. Many civil rights era "black leaders" would also find themselves out of work.

    And that is why a man like Bill Cosby gets demonized by such people for saying the exact same things that I am saying! Bill Cosby isn't trying to act white, the man loves his people, and that is the reason he is saying such things. Because the family is the only thing that can save the black community....not the government and its handouts....and not race pimps!

    So accuse me of being racist for noticing such things, but excuse the people who are really behind the oppression of an entire race of people.
    True indeed. Reps
  35. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    782
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    97.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    I say we Anglo and Saxon whites march over to Italy and demand reparations for the cruelties of the Romans. We (personally, mind you ) were enslaved and forced to die in many wars because of the Roman Empire. Don't trust Italians!
    I'm, Greek, so I really got some reparations coming. They jacked our culture,gods, and took over our land.
  36. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11116
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I'm, Greek, so I really got some reparations coming. They jacked our culture,gods, and took over our land.
    You're a madman! You speak of madness!
    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  37. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    One word to destroy the concept of victimhood keeping a community down: Jews.

    How many times were they enslaved? How many times were they kidnapped from there native land to work as slaves in another? Why are they then so successful all over the world?

    If you can't be successful in this land of opportunity there is no excuse. The only real employment racism here is against the white male. Ever hear of affirmative action?

    "Why yes Mr. Stevens, you certainly are more than qualified and would make a perfect addition to the company but we need to diversify so... I am giving the job to Tyrone."

    "I understand that you are just as broke as Tyrone Mr. Stevens, but your tuition will still be higher than his. It's policy."
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  38. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well in report from the Black community, you're all *******s. You speak of the Jewish community and yes they did suffer over the centuries but once again their families came here INTACT and they were able to set up their OWN communities. Also as a result of their skin color, they could hide the ethnic origin. You guys know SO much that you are totally ignorant. This whole thread has just proved to me how far we haven't come as a society. This will be my last post on this issue and on this site for that matter. Too many of you are mixing your methyls. And btw bpmartyr, I've more than topped your insults

    Later

    :bruce3:
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ok reverend wright, blame the situation on everyone else, not the people committing the crimes, or abandoning their children.
  40. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lets take it easy guys, again, we don't need this blowing up, personal insults won't help anything.

    MB
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thanks, AM Community!
    By dexterford in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 04:58 PM
  2. Hello community
    By deeeep in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 02:23 AM
  3. Hello community
    By deeeep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in