Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sylvester Stallone Defends Using HGH

(01-26) 05:31 PST NEW YORK, (AP) --

Sylvester Stallone says he used human growth hormone to get buff for the new "Rambo" movie, and defends its use. "HGH (human growth hormone) is nothing," the 61-year-old actor tells Time magazine in its Feb. 4 issue. "Anyone who calls it a steroid is grossly misinformed."

Because it is nearly undetectable, HGH has become a substance of great concern in major league baseball and other sports battling allegations of rampant doping.

"Testosterone to me is so important for a sense of well-being when you get older," he says. "Everyone over 40 years old would be wise to investigate it because it increases the quality of your life. Mark my words. In 10 years it will be over the counter."

Stallone directed and co-wrote the new "Rambo" movie, which arrived in theaters Friday.

Sylvester Stallone Defends Using HGH

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good for him..the media is like a retarded brother sniffing glue then trying to deliver a Master's Proposal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Good for him..the media is like a retarded brother sniffing glue then trying to deliver a Master's Proposal.
    Lol....I agree good for stallone. He looks weathered these days, but overall he's still stacked and looks amazing physically for his age.

Legendary

•   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That is amazing. Words like this from prominent people can begin to legitimize things. Get the media thinking "are we really that ****ing retarded?"
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

You gotta be on something to look like him at 60. He is right about the quality of life, he probably feels 25 years younger on HGH.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    You gotta be on something to look like him at 60. He is right about the quality of life, he probably feels 25 years younger on HGH.
    IMO, we have the right to do what we need to do to get the highest quality of life, provided we do not hurt others.

and yes, that judgement is ours and nobody else's.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%

IMO, we have the right to do what we need to do to get the highest quality of life, provided we do not hurt others.
    Amen to that... as long as we don't hurt others or become a danger to others why does the government (not only in America but everywhere in the world) think that they need to protect us from ourselves???

Man it's all about money and power...
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.85%

HGH should be pumped into water fountains in senior communities and nursing homes
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    HGH should be pumped into water fountains in senior communities and nursing homes
    Man that would save SOOOOOOO many unnecessary E.R. visits/admits in the long run.........

Legendary

10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Stallone's Date of Birth: July 6th 1946. He'll be 62.

Even without and or before GH he has always had an outstanding fitness discipline.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Stallone's Date of Birth: July 6th 1946. He'll be 62.

Even without and or before GH he has always had an outstanding fitness discipline.
    I completely agree, but you can appreciate the fact the man has had a little help along the way. He's an icon and role model in my mind. ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY!!

Legendary

12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

You kidding? Yo Rock!

I knew of him in The Lords of Flatbush.

It was filmed nearby my neighborhood in Brooklyn around what would have been my local HS (Fort Hamilton) and the baseball fields that I played little league baseball.

If you dig old Stallone check out the Lords of Flatbush
    The Lords of Flatbush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep on rockin Stallone. If only Arnold would ship up. I mean sure he's running an entire state and all but he's looking rough.

Rambo vs. Commando 2008, let's see it. It'd be like Freddy vs. Jason only better!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

You kidding? Yo Rock!

I knew of him in The Lords of Flatbush.

It was filmed nearby my neighborhood in Brooklyn around what would have been my local HS (Fort Hamilton) and the baseball fields that I played little league baseball.

If you dig old Stallone check out the Lords of Flatbush
    The Lords of Flatbush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Philly" rocky vs. the borough of "Brooklyn New York" rocky.....too close to call in my mind. Damn B you're old.....haha just kidding my friend! Hell i'm jealous you probably aren't that far from my superbowl patriots right now

Legendary

15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Well now I live in AZ.

The Pats are in town for the week in case you didn't hear?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Well now I live in AZ.

The Pats are in town for the week in case you didn't hear?
    Yeah i know that's what i meant. I'm coming to visit this week buddy I have your pats gear all ready to go!

Legendary

17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Very cool. Where are you staying?

I'm not a big football fan so it is not much excitement for me but of course the state is loving in.

The UPS (University of Phoenix Stadium) is all the way on the very other end of the valley from me so there is not much local hype right now. The news media is having a field day though.

The last time a sports event drew this much attention was when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in Game 7 in what would have been the Yankee four-peat WSC. As much as I was disappointed in the Yankees loss, it was one of the most exciting WSC series I have seen.

I have always been completely neutral in football team support.The fact that the NY Giants are playing I would have to say I am slanted towards the Giants only because of geography.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%

I have always been completely neutral in football team support.The fact that the NY Giants are playing I would have to say I am slanted towards the Giants only because of geography.
    That's what I like to hear, now it's a guarenteed win!
  19. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

There you go
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Very cool. Where are you staying?

I'm not a big football fan so it is not much excitement for me but of course the state is loving in.

The UPS (University of Phoenix Stadium) is all the way on the very other end of the valley from me so there is not much local hype right now. The news media is having a field day though.

The last time a sports event drew this much attention was when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in Game 7 in what would have been the Yankee four-peat WSC. As much as I was disappointed in the Yankees loss, it was one of the most exciting WSC series I have seen.

I'm staying with you buddy .....I'm very quiet and i clean up after myself well....haha. Nah I kid man. I'll be watching the game at home this year with some friends on my big screen. Almost all patriot fans i may add, but a few giant fans in there also.

Legendary

21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%

Cheers to Stallone for his honesty. I will thank him by purchasing a ticket to his movie.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

Good for him. Who wouldn't love to look like him when they're over 60? About time someone told the truth of how they felt.

Amazing how some people are naive and quick to judge him. On a different site, I saw some people bashing HGH as causing slurred speech. Idiots - he had that since birth.

"Sylvester Stallone was involved in a forceps accident at birth which caused a severed facial nerve. The result of the accident caused Sylvester Stallone to have slurred speech, a drooping lower lip and a crooked eye."

I say that if people have a problem with what Stallone takes, then they better not have or enjoy breast implants, wear makeup, color their hair or take any birth control pills (which is in many cases, hormonal manipulation purely to enjoy recreational sex without the natural consequences). (This was not only directed at females...just realized the females artificially alter their appearance more, or at least it's more socially acceptable to).

Wow - look at that rage I just had - let's ban Activate Extreme.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:42 PM
  2. Ok who has used HGH before
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:09 AM
  3. Want to use HGH but can't refrigerate...
    By mike49 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 06:27 PM
  4. Sylvester Stallone's current workout split
    By SureShot in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 08:44 PM