Sylvester Stallone Defends Using HGH

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
(01-26) 05:31 PST NEW YORK, (AP) --

Sylvester Stallone says he used human growth hormone to get buff for the new "Rambo" movie, and defends its use. "HGH (human growth hormone) is nothing," the 61-year-old actor tells Time magazine in its Feb. 4 issue. "Anyone who calls it a steroid is grossly misinformed."

Because it is nearly undetectable, HGH has become a substance of great concern in major league baseball and other sports battling allegations of rampant doping.

"Testosterone to me is so important for a sense of well-being when you get older," he says. "Everyone over 40 years old would be wise to investigate it because it increases the quality of your life. Mark my words. In 10 years it will be over the counter."

Stallone directed and co-wrote the new "Rambo" movie, which arrived in theaters Friday.

Sylvester Stallone Defends Using HGH

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good for him..the media is like a retarded brother sniffing glue then trying to deliver a Master's Proposal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good for him..the media is like a retarded brother sniffing glue then trying to deliver a Master's Proposal.
Lol....I agree good for stallone. He looks weathered these days, but overall he's still stacked and looks amazing physically for his age.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is amazing. Words like this from prominent people can begin to legitimize things. Get the media thinking "are we really that ****ing retarded?"

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
You gotta be on something to look like him at 60. He is right about the quality of life, he probably feels 25 years younger on HGH.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gotta be on something to look like him at 60. He is right about the quality of life, he probably feels 25 years younger on HGH.
IMO, we have the right to do what we need to do to get the highest quality of life, provided we do not hurt others.

and yes, that judgement is ours and nobody else's.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
IMO, we have the right to do what we need to do to get the highest quality of life, provided we do not hurt others.
Amen to that... as long as we don't hurt others or become a danger to others why does the government (not only in America but everywhere in the world) think that they need to protect us from ourselves???

Man it's all about money and power...:rasp:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
HGH should be pumped into water fountains in senior communities and nursing homes:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGH should be pumped into water fountains in senior communities and nursing homes:D
Man that would save SOOOOOOO many unnecessary E.R. visits/admits in the long run.........

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stallone's Date of Birth: July 6th 1946. He'll be 62.

Even without and or before GH he has always had an outstanding fitness discipline.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stallone's Date of Birth: July 6th 1946. He'll be 62.

Even without and or before GH he has always had an outstanding fitness discipline.
I completely agree, but you can appreciate the fact the man has had a little help along the way. He's an icon and role model in my mind. ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You kidding? Yo Rock!

I knew of him in The Lords of Flatbush.

It was filmed nearby my neighborhood in Brooklyn around what would have been my local HS (Fort Hamilton) and the baseball fields that I played little league baseball.

If you dig old Stallone check out the Lords of Flatbush
The Lords of Flatbush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Keep on rockin Stallone. If only Arnold would ship up. I mean sure he's running an entire state and all but he's looking rough.

Rambo vs. Commando 2008, let's see it. It'd be like Freddy vs. Jason only better!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You kidding? Yo Rock!

I knew of him in The Lords of Flatbush.

It was filmed nearby my neighborhood in Brooklyn around what would have been my local HS (Fort Hamilton) and the baseball fields that I played little league baseball.

If you dig old Stallone check out the Lords of Flatbush
The Lords of Flatbush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Philly" rocky vs. the borough of "Brooklyn New York" rocky.....too close to call in my mind. Damn B you're old.....haha just kidding my friend! Hell i'm jealous you probably aren't that far from my superbowl patriots right now :(

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now I live in AZ.

The Pats are in town for the week in case you didn't hear? :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now I live in AZ.

The Pats are in town for the week in case you didn't hear? :)
Yeah i know that's what i meant. I'm coming to visit this week buddy :) I have your pats gear all ready to go!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool. Where are you staying?

I'm not a big football fan so it is not much excitement for me but of course the state is loving in.

The UPS (University of Phoenix Stadium) is all the way on the very other end of the valley from me so there is not much local hype right now. The news media is having a field day though.

The last time a sports event drew this much attention was when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in Game 7 in what would have been the Yankee four-peat WSC. As much as I was disappointed in the Yankees loss, it was one of the most exciting WSC series I have seen.

I have always been completely neutral in football team support.The fact that the NY Giants are playing I would have to say I am slanted towards the Giants only because of geography.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I have always been completely neutral in football team support.The fact that the NY Giants are playing I would have to say I am slanted towards the Giants only because of geography.
That's what I like to hear, now it's a guarenteed win! :twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool. Where are you staying?

I'm not a big football fan so it is not much excitement for me but of course the state is loving in.

The UPS (University of Phoenix Stadium) is all the way on the very other end of the valley from me so there is not much local hype right now. The news media is having a field day though.

The last time a sports event drew this much attention was when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in Game 7 in what would have been the Yankee four-peat WSC. As much as I was disappointed in the Yankees loss, it was one of the most exciting WSC series I have seen.

I'm staying with you buddy ;).....I'm very quiet and i clean up after myself well....haha. Nah I kid man. I'll be watching the game at home this year with some friends on my big screen. Almost all patriot fans i may add, but a few giant fans in there also. :rasp:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cheers to Stallone for his honesty. I will thank him by purchasing a ticket to his movie.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Good for him. Who wouldn't love to look like him when they're over 60? About time someone told the truth of how they felt.

Amazing how some people are naive and quick to judge him. On a different site, I saw some people bashing HGH as causing slurred speech. Idiots - he had that since birth.

"Sylvester Stallone was involved in a forceps accident at birth which caused a severed facial nerve. The result of the accident caused Sylvester Stallone to have slurred speech, a drooping lower lip and a crooked eye."

I say that if people have a problem with what Stallone takes, then they better not have or enjoy breast implants, wear makeup, color their hair or take any birth control pills (which is in many cases, hormonal manipulation purely to enjoy recreational sex without the natural consequences). (This was not only directed at females...just realized the females artificially alter their appearance more, or at least it's more socially acceptable to).

Wow - look at that rage I just had - let's ban Activate Extreme.