Marion Jones

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Stop crying for this stupid biatch. She had the world by the shorts and blew it. She was busted lying to federal agents in the roid and bank fraud cases. Trust me,she got a HELL of a lot less time than you or I would have gotten. IMO she got off easy. F that snaggle toothed moron. I couldnt care less about the roid taking, its the utter stupidity that gets me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Honestly that is rediculous....6 month for roids??
    No...not 6 months for 'roids...6 months for lying to prosecutors (obstruction of justice, most likely.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No...not 6 months for 'roids...6 months for lying to prosecutors (obstruction of justice, most likely.)
    Roids are just a plus!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Roids are just a plus!!
    Double-plus good.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Jail time might give her the "shot in the arm" that she needs to learn her lesson

**corny Dsade joke minute**
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    She has kids, just not right.
    ha thats funny. its the exact reason why that stupid b1tch should be sent to prison. How could someone be so stupid. She deserves everything she gets.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    ha thats funny. its the exact reason why that stupid b1tch should be sent to prison. How could someone be so stupid. She deserves everything she gets.
    you're an angry man aussie made!!!

8. Just seems to me that these yanks think that every sports man or woman is on roids which personally i think is a load of crap. Her punishment wasn't harsh at all. Like i said she deserves whatever jail time they give her.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Just seems to me that these yanks think that every sports man or woman is on roids which personally i think is a load of crap. Her punishment wasn't harsh at all. Like i said she deserves whatever jail time they give her.
    she'll live the rest of her life in shame and being shamed, she took the risk, took the glory, now it's time to pay! good job

10. The jailtime was unecessary.

I know she wasn't sentenced to prison for steroid use, but are you really going to blame these people for being on? Their careers depend on their athletic performance. After years of intense activity, your body isn't going to be what it used to be. They are simply trying to keep themselves and their careers running. I can't blame any professional athletes for steroid usage.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Roy Jones vs. Antonio Tarver
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:14 PM
  2. Just saw "The Hunted" with Tommy Lee Jones and Benny...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 10:40 AM