Marion Jones

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Gotta love a culture that condones lying just to get out of the consequences of breaking the rules.
    Lying isn't cultural in nature, its biological


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    she just confirmed what everyone knew in the first place. i mean damn, she has a man face and theirs also the fact that eveyrone she is invloved with had been caught already. Take her medals from her, damn cheat!
    If you don't think that virtually every single "uber" athlete is taking some sort of illegal/grey market performance enhancing drugs you're rather naive. You don't actually think Nike's make people run faster, do you?
    •   
       



  3. Does anyone else notice something about this picture? Look....look really close...yeah, that's it! Marion Jones isn't any more muscular than the rest of these chicks. In fact, some of them are even more muscular! Don't tell me shes' all juiced up when they're not, and she's still smaller than some of them. Look at the chick on the far right, she's got bigger legs than 3/4 the guys on this board!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    If you don't think that virtually every single "uber" athlete is taking some sort of illegal/grey market performance enhancing drugs you're rather naive. You don't actually think Nike's make people run faster, do you?
    New shoes make me run fast.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    If you don't think that virtually every single "uber" athlete is taking some sort of illegal/grey market performance enhancing drugs you're rather naive. You don't actually think Nike's make people run faster, do you?
    I don't think EVERYONE is on roids. No doubts the guys that make up these roids are one step ahead of the guys trying to detect them but labelling all professional athletes as drug users is just wrong. Drugs are not a neccessity in professional sport. How many times did Lance Armstrong get drug tested and passed every one of them?? and not to mention Ian Thrope....the guy may fancy blokes and wear leather pants but he absolutely kicked your butts in all of his races and what did you say? oh Ian Thorpe must take steriods (wipes tears from his eyes)

    Its funny cos if this chick was not American you guys would not give a sh1t and call her a cheat. She is a disgrace to the sport and your country. She should be shamed for what she has done. But who should get hte medals? the silver metalist got done in the last Olymics and i'm sure 3rd had been caught out before. Are you saying the men are smarter then the women?

    ok now here we go........

  6. Ben Johnson was my favourite caught roid taker.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I don't think EVERYONE is on roids. No doubts the guys that make up these roids are one step ahead of the guys trying to detect them but labelling all professional athletes as drug users is just wrong. Drugs are not a neccessity in professional sport. How many times did Lance Armstrong get drug tested and passed every one of them??
    Just because you pass a drug test doesn't mean you're not on them! E.G. hGH is completely undetectable to date! In addition, many hormones can be used to advance training and the drugs can be halted in time to have any trace of the drugs out of site by the time drug testing is present.

    and not to mention Ian Thrope....the guy may fancy blokes and wear leather pants but he absolutely kicked your butts in all of his races and what did you say? oh Ian Thorpe must take steriods (wipes tears from his eyes)
    Exactly what the french said about Lance Armstrong. I don't give a rats ass about any of these sports, I just know that almost all athletic professional athletes do drugs of some sort. I'll admit that golfers (although I'd bet many of them are taking things like amphetamins like Adderall to improve focus), most baseball players, etc really have little need for most drugs, so there are plenty of exceptions in there. But, with regards to people who need to be stronger, run faster, jump higher, etc, there is a ridiculously high probability that they're all taking some sort of performance enhancing drug and its completely justified in their minds (and mine) because they know that the person next to them is doing it,too. Did you see that picture I posted?

    Its funny cos if this chick was not American you guys would not give a sh1t and call her a cheat. She is a disgrace to the sport and your country. She should be shamed for what she has done. But who should get hte medals? the silver metalist got done in the last Olymics and i'm sure 3rd had been caught out before. Are you saying the men are smarter then the women?
    I couldn't care less about this dumbass or where she's from. Look at her competition, its obvious from their ridiculously muscular builds (even in comparison with her; again, see the picture she's smaller than at least 2 of the people she's running with!). There is no way she was the only one on performance enhancing drugs.

    Jesus man, I'd swear to god you must be a journalist

    Hell, with the BILLIONS of dollars that into the olympics and professional sports you'd think people would realize how very affordable it is to test every single person in the game, however, this doesn't happen! Why? If it's not obvious to you already its because everyone knows its happening so owners, officials, etc. will just stick their heads in the sand until someone makes them be accountable for accusations flying around.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Jesus man, I'd swear to god you must be a journalist
    hmm that was quite a rant from me earlier wasn't it.............beleive me after reading what was said in the Aussie papers i've gone easy on her. At the end of hte day its a damn shame cos she was gunna go down as one of the best female athletes of all time. Now her whole career has gone down the tubes.

    isn't the whole point of random drug testing meant to catch out the people using the drugs that are in and out of the system quickly?

  9. That picture that was posted of marion, and the girls on either side, does work towards reducing marions look of being on the juice. Her slanted pose, coupled with her half leggings covering her muscles helps.

    I've seen a number of women sprinters over the time and marion has to be up there being the most muscular and most male like, even when you compare to other female sprinters of the time.

    The first two pictures on this page are very close to male like physique and fat distribution, and miraculously her booty has disappeared too.

    w ww.beli zeans.co m/mjon es.ht m
    Last edited by methodice; 10-09-2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: edit

  10. Her carrer was over anyways.
    No big deal.
    Now she can write a tell all book, and make more money.

    Not only that read the entire story, she is working with the feds against her ex-husband tim montgomery so she can get less of a sentence for tax evasion.

    Vicor Conte already did his time, so all she has to do is say, i got it from him, and end of story.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    I'll admit that golfers (although I'd bet many of them are taking things like amphetamins like Adderall to improve focus), most baseball players, etc really have little need for most drugs,
    you're talking about 2 sports which need a ball to be hit as far as possible

    esp baseball, hit ball, run fast, pitch hard, throw long etc, how many times a week do the baseball pro's play?

    baseball = barry bonds = balco

    as for golf, tiger woods has been calling for drug testing for the PGA for a while now and it's pretty common knowledge within golfing circles that some pro golfers have used and still use beta blockers to slow the heart rate down to keep cool under pressure which in turn improves focus and control

  12. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Ben Johnson was my favourite caught roid taker.
    Ben Johnson 1988 100m


  13. Ahhh...what I could do for Golf if my budget allowed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post

    Does anyone else notice something about this picture? Look....look really close...yeah, that's it! Marion Jones isn't any more muscular than the rest of these chicks. In fact, some of them are even more muscular! Don't tell me shes' all juiced up when they're not, and she's still smaller than some of them. Look at the chick on the far right, she's got bigger legs than 3/4 the guys on this board!


    i think any guy that finds these chicks attractive are really "on the down low" lmao..might as well make the commitment and completely go over the fence fellas because your 3/4 of the way there

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahhh...what I could do for Golf if my budget allowed.
    I'd tape model rocket engines to the head of my driver. **** YOU TIGER WOODS...RIGHT IN THE EAR!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    i think any guy that finds these chicks attractive are really "on the down low" lmao..might as well make the commitment and completely go over the fence fellas because your 3/4 of the way there
    Ya, I may as well just switch to guys because I like girls with some muscle. That makes sense.

    Once again, to clear things up...This is what I consider perfect:


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, I may as well just switch to guys because I like girls with some muscle. That makes sense.
    You know which muscle you like.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Yeh that pic of that pole vaulter is wonderful. Unfortunately, if you go looking for other pics of her, you will find that none compare to that pic. It's just a crazy hot pose, and she looked hot that day. The thighs, the shoulders.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    you're talking about 2 sports which need a ball to be hit as far as possible

    esp baseball, hit ball, run fast, pitch hard, throw long etc, how many times a week do the baseball pro's play?

    baseball = barry bonds = balco
    Understood, but sluggers are few and far between. I personally believe that plenty of pro baseball players take stuff, but I don't think its like football and a few other sports where its very prevalent.

    as for golf, tiger woods has been calling for drug testing for the PGA for a while now and it's pretty common knowledge within golfing circles that some pro golfers have used and still use beta blockers to slow the heart rate down to keep cool under pressure which in turn improves focus and control
    Figured they'd use something for focus. If they get too big they'd be risking their fine motor movements necessary for a good put, so I'm sure they focus on "focus"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    isn't the whole point of random drug testing meant to catch out the people using the drugs that are in and out of the system quickly?
    Random drug testing is a farse; its ridiculous. It's a front IMHO. Its so organizations have the appearance of caring about drug use/abuse in competition when they really don't give a damn. If they did they could easily tighten the leash on many athletes; there is more than enough money to ensure that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, I may as well just switch to guys because I like girls with some muscle. That makes sense.

    Once again, to clear things up...This is what I consider perfect:

    yea that is light years from the pic i was alking about

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, I may as well just switch to guys because I like girls with some muscle. That makes sense.

    Once again, to clear things up...This is what I consider perfect:

    I'd :hot: her :burg: then her

  23. i think shes 16 in that picture

  24. Y'all are perverts.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Roy Jones vs. Antonio Tarver
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:14 PM
  2. Just saw "The Hunted" with Tommy Lee Jones and Benny...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 10:40 AM
Log in
Log in