IBE's forum gone here?
- 10-01-2007, 12:00 PM
- 10-01-2007, 12:07 PM
DEA: We will be indentifying all the end users
This is unfortunate but a business decision that has been made.
Understand that the AM ownership has a zero tolerance for any association, direct, indirect, secondary or subsidiary with any and all business that may garner negative attention from LE/DEA
10-01-2007, 12:10 PM
MOD EDIT: No. We are not discussing what is fine and what is not.
And things change all the time. For now, this is the decision AM has made.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Red Dog in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2007, 04:11 PM
- By djl in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2007, 11:14 PM
- By methusaleh in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-02-2006, 08:41 AM
- By mindgames in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2006, 01:44 AM
- By silverSurfer in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:57 PM