Banned
Awards
  • Established
just once id like to see a bodybuilder show up on one of those panels

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
just once id like to see a bodybuilder show up on one of those panels
That was like watching a show about abortion and the entire panel was pro-life. WTF is the point of having a panel if they all agree?!

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
WTF is the point of having a panel if they all agree?!
Well that, and the fact that video seemed generic and repetitive, makes it seem like it's something that will be shown to minors during school.

The one thing I saw in the vid that was unique was the part about bad breath. Has anyone heard of this as a side to AAS, and what might cause it?

Maybe it's just a rare side that they brought up figuring that the prospect of serious health effects wouldn't register with children. So they presented something even more terrifying to an adolescent - social embarrasment.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Well that, and the fact that video seemed generic and repetitive, makes it seem like it's something that will be shown to minors during school.

The one thing I saw in the vid that was unique was the part about bad breath. Has anyone heard of this as a side to anabolic steroids, and what might cause it?

Maybe it's just a rare side that they brought up figuring that the prospect of serious health effects wouldn't register with children. So they presented something even more terrifying to an adolescent - social embarrasment.

The "bad breath" must be from transdermal use, using DMSO. Notice they said "steroid use may lead to", not "steroids can cause."

It's like the bogus claim that you can get HIV. WTF shares needles?!?! These aren't ****ing slin pins!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The "bad breath" must be from transdermal use, using DMSO. Notice they said "steroid use may lead to", not "steroids can cause."

It's like the bogus claim that you can get HIV. WTF shares needles?!?! These aren't ****ing slin pins!

It's not a bogus claim about the breath, I had a couple of friends that used deca back in the day whos breath ended up smelling like a zookeepers heel. Back then however, the use was only in the period just before a contest for the most part.

:bruce3:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
one thing i notice to is that every steroid documentry its all the same stories with the same people