Man Arrested for Having Big Muscles - AnabolicMinds.com

Man Arrested for Having Big Muscles

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Man Arrested for Having Big Muscles


    Man arrested for having big muscles
    The Local - Man arrested for having big muscles

    A well-built man was forced to take a drugs test in Stockholm recently after a police officer assumed that muscles like his could only have been developed with the help of illegal substances.

    The female assistant police officer got into a conversation with Tomislav Boduljak and his friend late at night in central Stockholm.

    According to Boduljak, 27, the police officer was pleasant at first, but changed her attitude when he said he worked out. Saying his muscles were 'abnormal', she said he must have used drugs.

    "I asked if she didn't think it possible that I work out a lot and eat well. She said that if someone looks like me, she assumes they have taken drugs," he told Metro.

    Despite Boduljak's assurances that he didn't use steroids, she forced him to go to the police station and give a urine test. In her report, the officer said he had "unusually large muscles, particularly large arm muscles, which are a sign of steroid use."

    The test was negative, and Boduljak made an official complaint against the police officer. Prosecutors looked into the case, but decided not to pursue it.

    Janne Magnusson, an officer at Stockholm Police's drugs unit, told Metro that he thought that the officer had been "a bit too ambitious".

  2. Advanced Member
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    399

    Reputation

    Holy crap - remind me never to visit that country. Well, not that they'd actually suspect anything with me, lol, but I just don't like their ideology.

    Makes me want to say that police chick is an ignorant idiot - which is clearly an indication of drug abuse. Send her to rehab.

    Are they going to arrest hot girls walking by? "There's no way those breasts are natural! Get into the slammer! You can't be that naturally thin!"

    "Hey you! Yes you! Stop right there! I see you're smiling. I see nothing funny around here - are you a pothead?"

    Reminds me of this one person who got a better mark than me in science. Sure wish they had drug testing back then because they were obviously doing something illegal - because I studied hard - and they still were better than me.
  3. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    thats pretty insane. Makes me think the particular pig had a grudge or something against the guy, maybe just jealous and being a prick.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    Stockholm is in Sweden. Swedish chicks are hot!Plus she was in police uniform. I forgive her.
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    oh it was a female pig? a hot sow?.....okay i forgive her! haaha
  6. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    oh it was a female pig? a hot sow?.....okay i forgive her! haaha
    One of the hottest women I know is Norwegian in ancestry. Tall, blonde, athletic exdancer. Complete sweetheart too. Too bad she wasn't interested in me. One of the few chicks who made me think marraige might be a worthwhile hobby.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Keep an eye on the direction THIS country is heading. The populace is so complacent (in the name of laziness and security) and hostile to both steroids AND extremely good shape, that it won't be long until this is considered acceptable probable cause.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep an eye on the direction THIS country is heading. The populace is so complacent (in the name of laziness and security) and hostile to both steroids AND extremely good shape, that it won't be long until this is considered acceptable probable cause.
    I had a 12 year old kid ask me what my tub of protein was on top of my fridge. I told him it was good to eat after lifting weights since it helps feed your muscles, so he says "Is it like steroids?"

    Kids are so brainwashed by anti steroid campaigns now its pathetic. I told a guy at the gym once I take amino acids and he says "Guys like Arnold now they they regret doing that stuff." F-ing grown man thinks amino acids are steroids.
  9. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep an eye on the direction THIS country is heading. The populace is so complacent (in the name of laziness and security) and hostile to both steroids AND extremely good shape, that it won't be long until this is considered acceptable probable cause.
    agreed.
  10. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I had a 12 year old kid ask me what my tub of protein was on top of my fridge. I told him it was good to eat after lifting weights since it helps feed your muscles, so he says "Is it like steroids?"

    Kids are so brainwashed by anti steroid campaigns now its pathetic. I told a guy at the gym once I take amino acids and he says "Guys like Arnold now they they regret doing that stuff." F-ing grown man thinks amino acids are steroids.
    The really sad part is there are some 'doctors' who are just as moronic it seems.
  11. Registered User
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Wow now if that isn't a complement I dont know what is...
  12. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1986

    Reputation

    Sheeze... Now I'm gonna be on 2 watch lists.... one for working out, and one for being a gun owner. Guess I'm screwed!
  13. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    823

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Sheeze... Now I'm gonna be on 2 watch lists.... one for working out, and one for being a gun owner. Guess I'm screwed!
    yup me too!
  14. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    If that ever becomes probable cause for testing, i'll pack my **** and move to another country...I'll just have to research their laws before taking the 'grass is greener' route.
  15. Advanced Member
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    399

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I told a guy at the gym once I take amino acids and he says "Guys like Arnold now they they regret doing that stuff." F-ing grown man thinks amino acids are steroids.
    Same thing happened to me. I was drinking my BCAA's in the locker room after working out.

    "What are you drinking?"
    "BCAA's"
    "What's that?"
    "It's like a protein drink, only broken down more."
    "Sounds like steroids to me. Why would you do that?"

    "OK, you got me Mr. Genius. But don't worry, it's NATURAL steroids. It's crushed bull testicles I get from a local farmer. It's more expensive than when I was castrating stray cats in the area, but it works so much better..wanna taste?"

    (Ok, I never said that last part to him - I tried explaining protein, etc. But I DID say that last part to a co-worker one time, lol."
  16. New Member
    gdbear65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    everyday people are just idiots when it comes to bodybuilding
  17. New Member
    SubliminalX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    I doubt big muscles will ever be "probable cause" in the US. That parallels other superficial characteristics such as skin color.... and that's just an area no law enforcement agency in their right mind is going to push.

    What's really appalling is that dude allowed himself to be taken in for that. And the world always wants to accuse Americans for being "sheeple" whenever they get a chance to. Just pay attention to the world and it's scary how many countries have citizens who just accept government intrusion as normal -- like Britain and its billion-jillion-zillion security cameras in public.
  18. Senior Member
    Dr Packenwood's Avatar
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    716

    Reputation

    My girlfriend has a smile on her face, so yup..you guessed it. I have a huge unit. Better bring me in for questioning.
  19. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    Thumbs up Agreed


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    If that ever becomes probable cause for testing, i'll pack my **** and move to another country...I'll just have to research their laws before taking the 'grass is greener' route.
    Same here.

    ... this is ******* irritating!
  20. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep an eye on the direction THIS country is heading. The populace is so complacent (in the name of laziness and security) and hostile to both steroids AND extremely good shape, that it won't be long until this is considered acceptable probable cause.
    however, unless there's been changes in legislation I'm not aware of, the united states government does not have jurisdiction to regulate what happens in your system.

    As far as I know, it is perfectly legal to inject in mexico and waltz back into the US.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    however, unless there's been changes in legislation I'm not aware of, the united states government does not have jurisdiction to regulate what happens in your system.

    As far as I know, it is perfectly legal to inject in mexico and waltz back into the US.
    Give me a decent forum and I will argue that you are either a) under the influence (soon to be illegal with the benoit press, I would bet) or b) since they are long lasting esters, you are in possession of steroids, albeit INSIDE your body.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow...this story is just f'n nuts...

    I actually was asked by my parents once if my protein shakes would hinder my ability to have kids. GEESH!! My mom's a friggin nurse, and my dad's a former athlete! What the hell?!? And then there's my wife, who I have to explain everything to before I want to buy something just so she doesn't think it'll make me shoot blanks. Pisses me off. I just started not telling what things are or what they do - it's not like they'll understand anyway. I just don't have THAT kind of time on my hands...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  23. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Give me a decent forum and I will argue that you are either a) under the influence (soon to be illegal with the benoit press, I would bet) or b) since they are long lasting esters, you are in possession of steroids, albeit INSIDE your body.
    That's what I mean, with the current legslation (as far as I know), case B holds no ground in the US. Yes, they will try to bust you for it, but in a court of law this can be easily overriden under the fact that they do not have the right to govern what's happening inside your metabolism.

    These laws get pretty complex and specific (beyond my understanding of law), but I know there's been presendence where blatant proof of illegal actions had to be ignored in the court of law due to the fact that it was inside a person's blood stream, stomach, etc.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  24. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    as of now legislators and/or police officers are not eduacated enough to understand how estrified steroids work. Steroids are still seen as a recreational drug, same as marijuana or cocaine. Drug with short half lives.

    Are you going to bust a cocaine user for possession of cocaine when he has already used it? you may be able to get him on something else (public nuisance, disorderly conduct, etc) but once he has used the drug there is no evidence to present in court.

    A judge could probably be convinced that some steroids are simply very long acting...and in that case you are just "high" and not in possession.

    all that being said. our legal system is a joke.
  25. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    as of now legislators and/or police officers are not eduacated enough to understand how estrified steroids work. Steroids are still seen as a recreational drug, same as marijuana or cocaine. Drug with short half lives.

    Are you going to bust a cocaine user for possession of cocaine when he has already used it? you may be able to get him on something else (public nuisance, disorderly conduct, etc) but once he has used the drug there is no evidence to present in court.

    A judge could probably be convinced that some steroids are simply very long acting...and in that case you are just "high" and not in possession.

    all that being said. our legal system is a joke.
    Thank you. That is exactly what I was trying to say.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  26. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    my pops told me that once on acid he got pulled over in south carolina. he had nothing illegal on him but was taken into custody on the basis of what i think he called the Meyers Act. whatever it was basically gave the cop permission to detain him without possession of any substances. he probably looked all f*cked up, which was reason enough to get bagged. now when strangers compliment my physique should i be ready for this?

    also i heard that like 10 wwe wrestlers just got hit for juice. the publicity is amazing with this stuff.
  27. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    my pops told me that once on acid he got pulled over in south carolina. he had nothing illegal on him but was taken into custody on the basis of what i think he called the Meyers Act. whatever it was basically gave the cop permission to detain him without possession of any substances. he probably looked all f*cked up, which was reason enough to get bagged. now when strangers compliment my physique should i be ready for this?

    also i heard that like 10 wwe wrestlers just got hit for juice. the publicity is amazing with this stuff.
    Yes, you can be detained if you are under the influence of drugs (i.e. drunk in public). I have a friend who was arrested for being under the influence. He was geeked off adderall, but the cop had no idea or means of finding that out. My boy was given the breatalyzer test, passed it, but was still detained because "he was definitely on something".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  28. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    239

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yes, you can be detained if you are under the influence of drugs (i.e. drunk in public). I have a friend who was arrested for being under the influence. He was geeked off adderall, but the cop had no idea or means of finding that out. My boy was given the breatalyzer test, passed it, but was still detained because "he was definitely on something".
    that's exactly what i'm getting at. the discretion here is left up to the officers feelings and not his findings. this is very similar to a cop arresting you on the basis of a muscular appearance. with steroids being critcized and blamed so much in the media, it might be a matter of time before the public views a bodybuilder with the same suspicion as the guy that's laughing with bloodshot eyes.
  29. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    that's exactly what i'm getting at. the discretion here is left up to the officers feelings and not his findings. this is very similar to a cop arresting you on the basis of a muscular appearance. with steroids being critcized and blamed so much in the media, it might be a matter of time before the public views a bodybuilder with the same suspicion as the guy that's laughing with bloodshot eyes.
    With all the morons out there I can conceive of a judge locking up a suspected steroid user to make sure he didn't have an incident of 'roid rage in public.
  30. New Member
    sportsterdann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    I totally understand the cops..
    he is HUUGEE !!! Coleman Watch out !!!!!
    http://www.metro.se/se/article/2007/...3-42/index.xml
  31. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    I totally understand the cops..
    he is HUUGEE !!! Coleman Watch out !!!!!
    http://www.metro.se/se/article/2007/...3-42/index.xml
    that cop has got to be kidding me....and no kind of punishment for her stupid and inconvenient actions?
  32. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    that cop has got to be kidding me....and no kind of punishment for her stupid and inconvenient actions?
    Of course not. That's what you get when you put state (read: police) power over the freedom of individual citizens. It's the same reason cops who 'accidentally' kill people in botched drug raids on the wrong house also don't get punished. I mean after all, dead and inconvenienced citizens aren't a problem, but a possible questioning of authority? That can't be tolerated.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    I totally understand the cops..
    he is HUUGEE !!! Coleman Watch out !!!!!
    Yeah....Gary Coleman.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. New Member
    g29er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep an eye on the direction THIS country is heading. The populace is so complacent (in the name of laziness and security) and hostile to both steroids AND extremely good shape, that it won't be long until this is considered acceptable probable cause.
    You took the words right out of my mouth bro,and people say they are more liberal in Europe,apparently not.
  35. New Member
    sportsterdann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    The Pigs in Sweden is out to set a statement..
    2 of our top fitness athletes BUSTED
    1 top bodybuilder BUSTED
    1 top K1 Fighter BUSTED (also with big trapz according to the news)
    all this in one week.....
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    The Pigs in Sweden is out to set a statement..
    2 of our top fitness athletes BUSTED
    1 top bodybuilder BUSTED
    1 top K1 Fighter BUSTED (also with big trapz according to the news)
    all this in one week.....
    Ahhh...nothing like encouraging the populace to be complacent, weak fatties.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  37. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahhh...nothing like encouraging the populace to be complacent, weak fatties.
    Can you say terrorism? lol
  38. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    as of now legislators and/or police officers are not eduacated enough to understand how estrified steroids work. Steroids are still seen as a recreational drug, same as marijuana or cocaine. Drug with short half lives.

    Are you going to bust a cocaine user for possession of cocaine when he has already used it? you may be able to get him on something else (public nuisance, disorderly conduct, etc) but once he has used the drug there is no evidence to present in court.

    A judge could probably be convinced that some steroids are simply very long acting...and in that case you are just "high" and not in possession.

    all that being said. our legal system is a joke.
    what the F???? Driving on Acid??? That give DUI a whole new meaning!
  39. New Member
    Aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Stockholm is in Sweden. Swedish chicks are hot!Plus she was in police uniform. I forgive her.
    Too bloody true. Although she must be a real prejudicial farkwit.

    I know a guy who was banned from his gym because he was too big and they assumed he wasn't natural. Even if he wasn't natural (which he was) that's a really dumb way to run a business.
  40. CDB
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2674

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Too bloody true. Although she must be a real prejudicial farkwit.

    I know a guy who was banned from his gym because he was too big and they assumed he wasn't natural. Even if he wasn't natural (which he was) that's a really dumb way to run a business.
    Sounds like a case of PlanetFitnessitus.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Man is arrested for not taking his TB meds
    By JudoJosh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 07:25 AM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 06:40 AM
  3. For Sale: Man Blueprint(2 sealed bottles) (Muscle Builders)
    By blackjackcat in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 08:07 AM
  4. Training for big muscles and nice cuts
    By JayJayD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:06 AM
  5. Man arrested for ‘stealing’ own car
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in