Man Arrested for Having Big Muscles

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    I totally understand the cops..
    he is HUUGEE !!! Coleman Watch out !!!!!
    http://www.metro.se/se/article/2007/...3-42/index.xml
    that cop has got to be kidding me....and no kind of punishment for her stupid and inconvenient actions?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    that cop has got to be kidding me....and no kind of punishment for her stupid and inconvenient actions?
    Of course not. That's what you get when you put state (read: police) power over the freedom of individual citizens. It's the same reason cops who 'accidentally' kill people in botched drug raids on the wrong house also don't get punished. I mean after all, dead and inconvenienced citizens aren't a problem, but a possible questioning of authority? That can't be tolerated.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    I totally understand the cops..
    he is HUUGEE !!! Coleman Watch out !!!!!
    Yeah....Gary Coleman.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Keep an eye on the direction THIS country is heading. The populace is so complacent (in the name of laziness and security) and hostile to both steroids AND extremely good shape, that it won't be long until this is considered acceptable probable cause.
    You took the words right out of my mouth bro,and people say they are more liberal in Europe,apparently not.

  5. The Pigs in Sweden is out to set a statement..
    2 of our top fitness athletes BUSTED
    1 top bodybuilder BUSTED
    1 top K1 Fighter BUSTED (also with big trapz according to the news)
    all this in one week.....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    The Pigs in Sweden is out to set a statement..
    2 of our top fitness athletes BUSTED
    1 top bodybuilder BUSTED
    1 top K1 Fighter BUSTED (also with big trapz according to the news)
    all this in one week.....
    Ahhh...nothing like encouraging the populace to be complacent, weak fatties.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahhh...nothing like encouraging the populace to be complacent, weak fatties.
    Can you say terrorism? lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    as of now legislators and/or police officers are not eduacated enough to understand how estrified steroids work. Steroids are still seen as a recreational drug, same as marijuana or cocaine. Drug with short half lives.

    Are you going to bust a cocaine user for possession of cocaine when he has already used it? you may be able to get him on something else (public nuisance, disorderly conduct, etc) but once he has used the drug there is no evidence to present in court.

    A judge could probably be convinced that some steroids are simply very long acting...and in that case you are just "high" and not in possession.

    all that being said. our legal system is a joke.
    what the F???? Driving on Acid??? That give DUI a whole new meaning!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Stockholm is in Sweden. Swedish chicks are hot!Plus she was in police uniform. I forgive her.
    Too bloody true. Although she must be a real prejudicial farkwit.

    I know a guy who was banned from his gym because he was too big and they assumed he wasn't natural. Even if he wasn't natural (which he was) that's a really dumb way to run a business.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Too bloody true. Although she must be a real prejudicial farkwit.

    I know a guy who was banned from his gym because he was too big and they assumed he wasn't natural. Even if he wasn't natural (which he was) that's a really dumb way to run a business.
    Sounds like a case of PlanetFitnessitus.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    what the F???? Driving on Acid??? That give DUI a whole new meaning!
    actually it is illegal to do drive while under the influence. that is why they changed the designation from DWI to DUI

    DWI- driving while intoxicated (drunk)
    DUI- driving under the influence (alcohol,weed,lsd,prescription drugs, etc)

  12. Man, always trying to keep the poleece down!

  13. I am currently training for a new job and I was telling them a story of great customer service aka from Nutraplanet. I told them this is where I buy all my supplements and then the whole crowd chimed in pretty much stereophonically "steroids"....sigh

    Apparently Supplements = Steroids ....f'n noobs. I took it as a compliment and meaning that I must be doing something right looking good n all

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sportsterdann View Post
    I totally understand the cops..
    he is HUUGEE !!! Coleman Watch out !!!!!
    Metro - Han greps för att han hade för stora muskler
    That's abnormally large in sweden? WTF? That's vegetarian addicted to cardio size. My god...scary.


  15. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    That's abnormally large in sweden? WTF? That's vegetarian addicted to cardio size. My god...scary.

    veggies=steroids....err, carotenoids.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. damn hippies

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Give me a decent forum and I will argue that you are either a) under the influence (soon to be illegal with the benoit press, I would bet) or b) since they are long lasting esters, you are in possession of steroids, albeit INSIDE your body.

    There was a US appelate court that ruled an individual is not in possesion of an illegal narcotic if they had ingested the substance, and through the use of a testing agent law enforcement officials discovered the drug. Now being intoxicated under an illegal narcotic could land you with a DUI, but not possession.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by beallio View Post
    There was a US appelate court that ruled an individual is not in possesion of an illegal narcotic if they had ingested the substance, and through the use of a testing agent law enforcement officials discovered the drug. Now being intoxicated under an illegal narcotic could land you with a DWI, but not possession.
    Interesting...you mean they were reasonable?

    My compliments to whatever court that was. This and the recent patriot act/warrantless search beaing thrown out makes me think that many people in the right places are finally sick of this.

    Keep the faith.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Interesting...you mean they were reasonable?

    My compliments to whatever court that was. This and the recent patriot act/warrantless search beaing thrown out makes me think that many people in the right places are finally sick of this.

    Keep the faith.
    Don't count on it. The three branches of the government are more likely to work hand in hand to screw us than hold each other back. It's nice to see a judge striking down an unconstitutional law, but another can just as easily validate the law, or the congress can rewrite it to try and deal with the seperation of powers issues. If you can convince judges to 'stretch' the constitution to rid the world of the evils of drugs, you can find judges to do likewise with terrorism as the excuse.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Don't count on it. The three branches of the government are more likely to work hand in hand to screw us than hold each other back. It's nice to see a judge striking down an unconstitutional law, but another can just as easily validate the law, or the congress can rewrite it to try and deal with the seperation of powers issues. If you can convince judges to 'stretch' the constitution to rid the world of the evils of drugs, you can find judges to do likewise with terrorism as the excuse.
    the 3 branches were originally created to watch each other and prevent the other branches from becoming more powerful. They were not designed to work hand in hand as they do today.

    with the implementation of the long lasting two party system, the 3 branches are more likely to work in conjunction with one another to pass whatever law the party head wants...

    btw drugs are badddd

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    the 3 branches were originally created to watch each other and prevent the other branches from becoming more powerful. They were not designed to work hand in hand as they do today.
    Exactly, and that's a large part of why so many of our founding fathers were so worried about the development of political parties and down right afraid of government expansion.

    It's said a quite frequently these days, but never enough: our founding fathers are probably be rolling in their graves right now.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Exactly, and that's a large part of why so many of our founding fathers were so worried about the development of political parties and down right afraid of government expansion.

    It's said a quite frequently these days, but never enough: our founding fathers are probably be rolling in their graves right now.
    The founding father were naive, because constitutions don't enforce themselves. Be it seperation of powers or limitations on powers, the government is always serving as a judge in its own case on issues of constitutionality of its actions. It stands to reason that government power will increase over time then, so long as all you're depending on is for the government to limit itself. If I remember right John C. Calhoun predicted as much in his Disquisition on Government. In the end the only thing that limits the government's power is the people and their nonacceptance of its attempts to expand its power. And their passivity allows its expansion indefinitely, no matter what the constitution says or how powers are divided.

  23. I'm sure they considered that. I'd hardly call them naive. James Madison was probably one of the most brilliant people to have ever walked the earth, and I'm sure he considered it. He probably just wasn't able to construct a self-enforcing constitution Seems like a tall order!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Don't count on it. The three branches of the government are more likely to work hand in hand to screw us than hold each other back. It's nice to see a judge striking down an unconstitutional law, but another can just as easily validate the law, or the congress can rewrite it to try and deal with the seperation of powers issues. If you can convince judges to 'stretch' the constitution to rid the world of the evils of drugs, you can find judges to do likewise with terrorism as the excuse.
    Mind you if judges didn't "stretch" the constitution think of the inequity in treatment that would exist between the races and the sexes.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by beallio View Post
    Mind you if judges didn't "stretch" the constitution think of the inequity in treatment that would exist between the races and the sexes.
    If the judges didn't stretch the constitution there also wouldn't have been inequality in the first place.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by beallio View Post
    Mind you if judges didn't "stretch" the constitution think of the inequity in treatment that would exist between the races and the sexes.
    The inequities between the races were disappearing long before the courts and way long before the politicians had the balls to do anything about it. Be that as it may, even if the courts were solely responsible for such advances, they are also responsible for all the nonsense that comes from expansions of federal power. The drug war itself is a massive abuse and stretching of the interstate commerce clause, and that's landed a couple million minorities in prision, many for non violent drug offenses. Looks to me like the stretching of the constitution has done as much to screw minorites as it has to 'help' them.

  27. man the whole world is making idiots of themselves. knowledge is power, but doesn't mean people in power are knowledgeable. i'm sick of hearing steroids are bad blah blah, its the new fad the media has drawn up in order to make the public watch them. first of all people think when your 'on' you just want to hurt them, theres plenty of drugs that mess with your head and make you hurt people. i just wonder how big ron did it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    The inequities between the races were disappearing long before the courts and way long before the politicians had the balls to do anything about it. Be that as it may, even if the courts were solely responsible for such advances, they are also responsible for all the nonsense that comes from expansions of federal power. The drug war itself is a massive abuse and stretching of the interstate commerce clause, and that's landed a couple million minorities in prision, many for non violent drug offenses. Looks to me like the stretching of the constitution has done as much to screw minorites as it has to 'help' them.
    Inequality was originally written into the Constitution. Please see Art. I, sec. 9 and Art. IV, sec. 2.

    I agree the Commerce Clause has been abused and continues to be abused. The 9th court's opinion in Gonzales v. Raich was overturned on precedent from Wickard v. Filburn, which is my opinion is utter BS. Especially if you look at the analysis done in the original opinion. They analyzed it using demand side economics, so much for using standard supply side analyses.

    Also, you have to account for the industrial-prison complex as well. It's a huge industry, with good lobbyists much to my dismay.

  29. This is getting out of control. Altough there's nothing new under the sun. It's already a well known fact that the swedish police recruits immigrants and discriminates ethnic swedes. Some of them is recruited without even passing the language tests. Some officers can't even pass the obligatory firearm tests. They still show up for work everyday. But hey, why worry, they're the police, which should protect and serve us, right? On the agenda right know is to suspect all the security officers that's doin' all the Sh*tty work the police dont want to do, get them unemployed and to free the real criminals. I myself worked as a security officer earlier, and had to switch job because i couldn't stand the fact working under those a*sholes. Welcome to sweden guys, more to come...

  30. I just dont' understand why western politicians are on a mission to destroy western society... it doesn't make sense, but its damn-well happening!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Man is arrested for not taking his TB meds
    By JudoJosh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 07:40 AM
  3. For Sale: Man Blueprint(2 sealed bottles) (Muscle Builders)
    By blackjackcat in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:07 AM
  4. Training for big muscles and nice cuts
    By JayJayD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 10:06 AM
  5. Man arrested for ‘stealing’ own car
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in