Russian Launch "dead Pig" Missiles !!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Russia is worth keeping an eye on these days. I dont know if theyre just posturing cause of our missile defense system we want to put in Europe or if they really think that we're weak and are just testing us. They announced that they started Cold War like long-range Bomber flight missions in the pacific earlier this week and then flew close to the military base on Guam. They say they actually went over it, but the US said they didnt get close enough to intercept. Either way, why pull the stunt in the first place?

I've often wondered what they would do if we attacked Iran. Would they ally themselves with them??

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Iran Russia connection is troublesome, but I think Russia would isolate itself tremendously by allying with Iran. Russia also really dislikes Islamic militants.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
The Iran Russia connection is troublesome, but I think Russia would isolate itself tremendously by allying with Iran. Russia also really dislikes Islamic militants.
Isolation from the G8 countries yes, but there are some other smaller countries that may side with them...Venezuela comes to mind. Its highly unlikely that anything would come to pass but its still an interesting thought and discussion.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
There are some who predict that the USA will exhaust itself militarily in the Iraq - Iran quagmire.

Then will become a second class military power as both China and
Russia emerge to conflict over European natural resources and territory.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i want to be in a dark room.. alone.. with putin!!!! i am sure he knows ways to make me talk :whip:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want to be in a dark room.. alone.. with putin!!!! i am sure he knows ways to make me talk :whip:
did you say you would like to be in a dark room so i could.......put-in? :twisted: haha.

we should just forget about iraq damn how much money are we spending there? and for what? I guess we owe it to them?:blink:

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Iraq will be to the US what Afghanistan was to the USSR.