Kevin Nash on Steroids

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Nfr3KrMlM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

What *******s..........

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
nash speaks the truth. they didn't get what they wanted to hear so they cut him off all the fcukin time. and that b!tch needs to shut the fcuk up.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved it when he asked her if she had taken steroids.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I was flipping channels and caught this live. You'd think I was taking 'roids based on how steamed I got. I love the idea though of that efete little twerp Combs (sp?) and that idiot ***** questioning Nash on steroids as if they had more experience/knowledge, especially when their resident 'Doctor Manny' seems to have the IQ of a carp.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
God, what a waste of time. Could they argue about something that actually makes a f*cking difference? God damn, if you've never done steroids, what the hell do you really have to say about the subject? I mean, really, they don't know ANYTHING about the subject other than speculation and hearsay.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
God, what a waste of time. Could they argue about something that actually makes a f*cking difference? God damn, if you've never done steroids, what the hell do you really have to say about the subject? I mean, really, they don't know ANYTHING about the subject other than speculation and hearsay.
Neither do their doctors, who they trust as an authority on the subject even if the doctor in question has zero clinical or real world experience with the substances in question.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
wow, that gives me a lot of respect for Nash...

I never realized how well spoken he was. I'm sure the reporters were trying to get a rise out of him.

But he kept his cool much better than I would have, and he made his point known. Too bad, im sure, not everyone listened.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, that gives me a lot of respect for Nash...

I never realized how well spoken he was. I'm sure the reporters were trying to get a rise out of him.

But he kept his cool much better than I would have, and he made his point known. Too bad, im sure, not everyone listened.
Honestly, since the reporters where obviously trying to get the excuses of "Roid Rage" out of him... keeping his cool was probably part of his game plan for the interview. Especially after his little admonision.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Loved that interview. Much respect to Nash for that.
He was very calm, cool and collected - unlike that chick that had the "my way or the highway" attitude.

Too bad they had to cut him off when he wasn't letting them get what they wanted.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff! Its good to see someone that actually knows what they are talking about.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved that interview. Much respect to Nash for that.
He was very calm, cool and collected - unlike that chick that had the "my way or the highway" attitude.

Too bad they had to cut him off when he wasn't letting them get what they wanted.
Yeah, but I love the way he went out man.. really nailed them with the "I'll ask you a question" comment.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Nash is an excellent representative of the industry and of people who take steroids for "thereputic" effects.

He did not miss a beat when questioned about his personal use of steroids.

This completely sums up Foxnews and corporate news in general,
when the experts response does not follow the agenda of the network they immediately attack his credibility!

Nash dealt with the confrontation of his credibility as well as anyone I have seen on these Foxnews type shows!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Nash is officially my hero :) And, as for the blonde....well....I'd still PIITB but I'd keep PIITB until she had to use a wheelchair and them give her a dirty sanchez with my man meat.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Nash is officially my hero :) And, as for the blonde....well....I'd still PIITB but I'd keep PIITB until she had to use a wheelchair and them give her a dirty sanchez with my man meat.
I know what you mean brutha, I know what you mean...

:ntome: (Looks around for Gimpy so that I don't catch a smack upside the head for encouraging Kwyck)

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Check out this link of the Ultimate Warrior doing the same interview...didn't go well. That guy is whacked out.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nebRjO1ANy0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
good thing they had him on instead of razor ramon, his toothpick throwing would probably be considered roid rage

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
good thing they had him on instead of razor ramon, his toothpick throwing would probably be considered roid rage
Ha! They should have gotten the undertaker so he could just sit there looking menacing!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Ha! They should have gotten the undertaker so he could just sit there looking menacing!
Would Paul Bearer, be allowed as well?

Nash did a nice job in that interview.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Go Nash!!!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Check out this link of the Ultimate Warrior doing the same interview...didn't go well. That guy is whacked out.

YouTube - Ultimate Warrior Discusses Chris Benoit on Hannity & Colmes
That about as sane as I have seen the Warrior.

I would love to see him suplex Hannity!!!

Steroids can certainly have negative effects on your health, but
The Warrior is "dead on" about the "use vs abuse" theory

Anyone who has "been there" knows the real rage comes from the speed and the wiskey !!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Warrior handled it alright.. Nash handled it much better.

I never watch that show, but now I certainly won't because or how biased their interviewing chops are. People who cut off other people's points infuriate me....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I never watch that show, but now I certainly won't because or how biased their interviewing chops are. People who cut off other people's points infuriate me....
We need to get Rogue Drone on one of these interviews. I'm sure he'd come off as well, if not better, than Nash.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
We need to get Rogue Drone on one of these interviews. I'm sure he'd come off as well, if not better, than Nash.
what if Rogue Drone has a horrible speech impediment.

:D

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CDB would be a good choice. im surprise none of these guys have just come out and said "roid rage" doesnt exist. have any of you guys done a search for actual studies on roid rage? see what you can come up with

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
That about as sane as I have seen the Warrior.

I would love to see him suplex Hannity!!!

Steroids can certainly have negative effects on your health, but
The Warrior is "dead on" about the "use vs abuse" theory

Anyone who has "been there" knows the real rage comes from the speed and the wiskey !!!
Warrior's earpiece was on a delay in that interview.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The effects of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy eugonadal men--a clinical research center study.
Tricker R, Casaburi R, Storer TW, Clevenger B, Berman N, Shirazi A, Bhasin S.

Division of Endocrinology, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA.

Anecdotal reports of "roid rage" and violent crimes by androgenic steroid users have brought attention to the relationship between anabolic steroid use and angry outbursts. However, testosterone effects on human aggression remain controversial. Previous studies have been criticized because of the low androgen doses, lack of placebo control or blinding, and inclusion of competitive athletes and those with preexisting psychopathology. To overcome these pitfalls, we used a double-blind, placebo-controlled design, excluded competitive athletes and those with psychiatric disorders, and used 600 mg testosterone enanthate (TE)/week. Forty-three eugonadal men, 19-40 yr, were randomized to 1 of 4 groups: Group I, placebo, no exercise; Group II, TE, no exercise; Group III, placebo, exercise; Group IV, TE plus exercise. Exercise consisted of thrice weekly strength training sessions. The Multi-Dimensional Anger Inventory (MAI), which includes 5 different dimensions of anger (inward anger, outward anger, anger arousal, hostile outlook, and anger eliciting situations), and a Mood Inventory (MI), which includes items related to mood and behavior, were administered to subjects before, during, and after the 10 week intervention. The subject's significant other (spouse, live-in partner, or parent) also answered the same questions about the subject's mood and behavior (Observer Mood Inventory, OMI). No differences were observed between exercising and nonexercising and between placebo and TE treated subjects for any of the 5 subdomains of MAI. Overall there were no significant changes in MI or OMI during the treatment period in any group. Conclusion: Supraphysiological doses of testosterone, when administered to normal men in a controlled setting, do not increase angry behavior. These data do not exclude the possibility that still higher doses of multiple steroids might provoke angry behavior in men with preexisting psychopathology.

PMID: 8855834 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=8855834&ordinalpos=4&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The effects of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy eugonadal men--a clinical research center study.
Tricker R, Casaburi R, Storer TW, Clevenger B, Berman N, Shirazi A, Bhasin S.

Division of Endocrinology, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA.

Anecdotal reports of "roid rage" and violent crimes by androgenic steroid users have brought attention to the relationship between anabolic steroid use and angry outbursts. However, testosterone effects on human aggression remain controversial. Previous studies have been criticized because of the low androgen doses, lack of placebo control or blinding, and inclusion of competitive athletes and those with preexisting psychopathology. To overcome these pitfalls, we used a double-blind, placebo-controlled design, excluded competitive athletes and those with psychiatric disorders, and used 600 mg testosterone enanthate (TE)/week. Forty-three eugonadal men, 19-40 yr, were randomized to 1 of 4 groups: Group I, placebo, no exercise; Group II, TE, no exercise; Group III, placebo, exercise; Group IV, TE plus exercise. Exercise consisted of thrice weekly strength training sessions. The Multi-Dimensional Anger Inventory (MAI), which includes 5 different dimensions of anger (inward anger, outward anger, anger arousal, hostile outlook, and anger eliciting situations), and a Mood Inventory (MI), which includes items related to mood and behavior, were administered to subjects before, during, and after the 10 week intervention. The subject's significant other (spouse, live-in partner, or parent) also answered the same questions about the subject's mood and behavior (Observer Mood Inventory, OMI). No differences were observed between exercising and nonexercising and between placebo and TE treated subjects for any of the 5 subdomains of MAI. Overall there were no significant changes in MI or OMI during the treatment period in any group. Conclusion: Supraphysiological doses of testosterone, when administered to normal men in a controlled setting, do not increase angry behavior. These data do not exclude the possibility that still higher doses of multiple steroids might provoke angry behavior in men with preexisting psychopathology.

PMID: 8855834 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=8855834&ordinalpos=4&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Good research.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was flipping channels and caught this live. You'd think I was taking 'roids based on how steamed I got. I love the idea though of that efete little twerp Combs (sp?) and that idiot ***** questioning Nash on steroids as if they had more experience/knowledge, especially when their resident 'Doctor Manny' seems to have the IQ of a carp.
LOL! IQ of a carp......

that was good

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro you need reps for that one. This is pretty funny we got alot of comedians around hurr.

Seriously tho my grandma was watching the news (CNN?) and they are so ignorant. It is a full on attack on steroids, they dont really care about anything else but to say whatever the fucc they want about it and get this out to all the other ignorant sheeps out there to believe this carp, oops...i mean crap:trout:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

there you go with your roid rage.......:rolleyes:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I emailed it to Hannity, but I'm sure he'll ignore it.
Did you really??...Nice...

New Flash :: Roid Rage myth has been disproven and the media making steroids out to be the culprit in the Benoit murdercase is just plain wrong, this story and more after I slap that blonde bimbo in the face, back to you guys in the studio...

Haha...yea right.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
He'll just yell at the computer when reading the email... .essentially interrupting every point that study makes.

Then he'll pass it on to Colmes and the blondie to in turn interrupt their reading of it... and have the blondie make absolutely ridiculous points and inferences.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
But all they have to do is throw out the traditional talking points, created by the media, that people now believe to be fact and whomever they're debating against comes off as the idiot, regardless of their level of education or intelligence.

"Well Mr. Nash, it was nice talking to you. And, I"m sorry about your penis shriveling up from steroid use."

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact that Kevin Nash's penis hasn't shriveled.

he's a wonderful man...