You're not going to believe this...

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
I would have beaten that dog to death with a ****ing Easton.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
screw the bat i would have sodomized the dog with my 12 gague shotty...

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
People are so dumb. You really think the dog analyzed the situation and knew that he was humping this young kid? All the dog say was a stinky little boy and a hole. I know it's unfortunate and really sick, but people are treating the dog like he is a pedofile. Dogs are dumb little buggers, he had know idea what was going on, he purely acted on sexual instinct. He does need to be put down though, as the owner you could not let this happen again to another family.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
There has GOT to be more to the story than what is being written.

No way the mother is away for a minute or two and the kid is injured so bad that he has to have multiple surgeries. The story overall just makes no sense.

CROWLER

bodysculpt

Awards
yeag goodness knows why this dog did what it did.. but there are definately OTHER factors that need to be investigated by an animal behaviourist before its put down..

disturbing..

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
There has GOT to be more to the story than what is being written.

No way the mother is away for a minute or two and the kid is injured so bad that he has to have multiple surgeries. The story overall just makes no sense.

CROWLER
thats what i thought too. she leaves in the middle of changing a diaper, usually they change them on a table. so she left the baby unattended on a table. :wtf: :blink:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is ridiculous, who is seriously going to call in a dog behaviorist to analyze this situation. who leaves a baby alone in a room with a pit bull? not that the dog being a pit bull had anything to do with it...this wasnt a vicious attack.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He does need to be put down though, as the owner you could not let this happen again to another family.
LOL are you serious. I've never seen a dog that doesn't try and hump everthying in site when it is young. It was just dumb luck that the kid was naked and the dog actually was able to penetrate. Well actually it was the parents fault for leaving a small child alone with a dog. Almost every time a dog attacks the owner says the same thing "it never acted like this before blah blah blah" The story is also big news because its a pittbull. Pitbull is one of those words like steroids that the media loves.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
People are so dumb. You really think the dog analyzed the situation and knew that he was humping this young kid? All the dog say was a stinky little boy and a hole. I know it's unfortunate and really sick, but people are treating the dog like he is a pedofile. Dogs are dumb little buggers, he had know idea what was going on, he purely acted on sexual instinct. He does need to be put down though, as the owner you could not let this happen again to another family.

Awww, it wasn't tghe dogs fault, he was just acting on instinct....

If the dog's instinct is to **** boys instead of other dogs, it needs a ****ing Easton embedded in its skull. Repeatedly.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
LOL are you serious. I've never seen a dog that doesn't try and hump everthying in site when it is young. It was just dumb luck that the kid was naked and the dog actually was able to penetrate. Well actually it was the parents fault for leaving a small child alone with a dog. Almost every time a dog attacks the owner says the same thing "it never acted like this before blah blah blah" The story is also big news because its a pittbull. Pitbull is one of those words like steroids that the media loves.
Yeah but you think ANYONE is going to take a dog that assualted a kid so bad he may need reconstructive surgery... plus pitbulls already have a bad enough rep as it is. The dog is either dead or homeless, unless some outstanding person takes the dog in and trains strictly trains him.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Awww, it wasn't tghe dogs fault, he was just acting on instinct....

If the dog's instinct is to **** boys instead of other dogs, it needs a ****ing Easton embedded in its skull. Repeatedly.
:think:
Lets take bets on when this dudes going to prison.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah but you think ANYONE is going to take a dog that assualted a kid so bad he may need reconstructive surgery... plus pitbulls already have a bad enough rep as it is. The dog is either dead or homeless, unless some outstanding person takes the dog in and trains strictly trains him.

Good point! I know I wouldn't take that dog.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
:think:
Lets take bets on when this dudes going to prison.
I'm all for animal rights and against animal cruelty, but put yourself in that dog owner's position for a minute...

....your 2 year old son was just raped by a fvcking dog!

Yeah, I'd probably kill the dog myself...the last thing I'd be worried about is "why" he did it.

By the way, I'd do EVERYTHING within my power to make sure that this kid never finds out that this happened to him...

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for animal rights and against animal cruelty, but put yourself in that dog owner's position for a minute...

....your 2 year old son was just raped by a fvcking dog!

Yeah, I'd probably kill the dog myself...the last thing I'd be worried about is "why" he did it.

By the way, I'd do EVERYTHING within my power to make sure that this kid never finds out that this happened to him...
yeah for sure. I was more or less joking lol