Pennsylvania Is Closing Down ???

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, we're smart over here...let me tell you...

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
It's not the governor's fault. It's the state legislature. They can't come to a damn consensus about the budget. From what I've read the legislature keeps trying to pork it up and Rendell won't let them.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The major issue right now is a $5.40/year per household energy cost hike to provided additional funding for alternative energy research.

Basically to make Rendell's budget work.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
The major issue right now is a $5.40/year per household energy cost hike to provided additional funding for alternative energy research.

Basically to make Rendell's budget work.

I don't like government sponsored research but that's kinda stupid for them to actually be concerned with $5.40 per year. No one is going to miss $5.40.

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
I would if it was my money! the same BS is gonig on here in IL as well don't feel too bad, its a poiltical thing not just a PA thning!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The way I see it, people ***** about high prices for energy now a days since fossil fuels are getting harder to find, people want new sources of energy, but if the government asks for them to pay for it, well than all hell breaks lose. Where the hell is the gov. going to get money for any kind of research, all money they have comes from us.

I do agree with I wish we would have some larger business doing research on this instead of all the bureaucratic bull**** that will happen with the government preventing them from getting anything good done.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Complain about gas prices because they are outta control. Make corn fuel and STILL charge 3$ a gallon? WHY? Its bad enough they charge over 50 cents a gallon for tax on gas alone. Maybe everyone should go solar/turbine and tell the corp's to F off.

I already have the plans for a no fuel bike. The sun is a wonderful thing. A car wouldnt be worth it though