Bush Afraid Of Bloggers ???

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can see where you guys are coming from but with all the untruthful reportings and made up stories from the media we need to keep them in check.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I can see where you guys are coming from but with all the untruthful reportings and made up stories from the media we need to keep them in check.
No we don't. It's called freedom of the press, not freedom so long as the government agrees it's true. Wait until your opinion is 'kept in check'. Wait until the government uses the 'fairness doctrine' to shut people up in radio, TV and print. Wait until they start saying news editorial and analysis programs are really 'political ads' and subject to regulation.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The media needs to be kept in check. When they phototouch pics of soldiers pointing guns at women and children, make up stories about the president (rathergate), write lies about how there were no sarin and mustard gas found in Iraq and how about the false poll that said most people want illegal invaders to get an amnesty. All this to push their agenda on people. I think people need to be held Accountable. What about the victims of these lies? should they have freedom too?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The media needs to be kept in check. When they phototouch pics of soldiers pointing guns at women and children, make up stories about the president (rathergate), write lies about how there were no sarin and mustard gas found in Iraq and how about the false poll that said most people want illegal invaders to get an amnesty. All this to push their agenda on people. I think people need to be held Accountable. What about the victims of these lies? should they have freedom too?
No one has hurt their freedom. You do not have a property right in your reputation. You want to give the government the power to censor the press and judge what can and can not be printed or said on the air, be my guest. Don't start *****ing and moaning when they start using it in ways you don't like.