Study Shows Men Need Space In Mens Room !!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I went to Busch Gardens last weekend. Due to the high amount of beer that was consumed frequent trips to the bathroom were made. My cousin kept *****ing at my other cousin b/c he would walk up to the stall right next to him!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, i can't piss at a urinal if anyone else is in the restroom. most of the time, i have to wait for a stall to open. reasoning - seeing someone get punched in the back of the head while taking a piss at a urinal. now, the thought just drives me nuts and i have to use a stall with a locked door.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tax dollars at work right there.LOL

That's never really bothered me, but if you play any type of sport, that usually breaks you of any bashfullness.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Science is backing the "if you pee in the stall next to me, even though other stalls are open, then you are a homo" rule.

lol, i can't piss at a urinal if anyone else is in the restroom.
I have that very same problem. I'll have to go pretty bad, and just as I'm about to let loose, then someone walks in, and despite how badly I have to go, I can't until the f*cker leaves.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too suffer from "stage fright". It's even worse in the unfortunate event of having to take a dump in a public restroom.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too suffer from "stage fright". It's even worse in the unfortunate event of having to take a dump in a public restroom.
The worst is when it's some old guy (the old guy part isn't what's bad, but it's more than likely going to be an old guy to do this) decides to use the stall directly next to you (despite the 3 other open urinal stalls) and attempt to make small talk conversation with you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, I'm sorry sir, but I can't spare a square!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
lol, i can't piss at a urinal if anyone else is in the restroom. most of the time, i have to wait for a stall to open. reasoning - seeing someone get punched in the back of the head while taking a piss at a urinal. now, the thought just drives me nuts and i have to use a stall with a locked door.
Yep, that's the way security personnel are trained, or are supposed to be, put the protective barrier of a stall around you when you are vunerable with your privates exposed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's the way security personnel are trained, or are supposed to be, put the protective barrier of a stall around you when you are vunerable with your privates exposed.
wasn't bad until bootcamp. after chugging a gallon of water in about an hour, having to piss like a race horse into a piss sample cup, meanwhile having the drill instructor pressed up against me with his finger in my face yelling at me why i'm not pissing faster......all this combined with the phobia of someone punching me in the back of the head = waiting for a stall.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The urinal thing never bothered me. The stalls though, Christ, don't take the one right next to me when there are thirty open. That just pisses me off.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
i cant piss with anyone next to me, over one is okay. reasonind is cuz one time i had to pass a piss test and the guy kept lookin over my to see if was i cheatin, and i literally took 4 hours to piss. i kept drinkin and drinkin until i was sick, and finally i pissed. the rehab center closed before i could piss. hahaha. it sucked.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I can piss where ever, its when I nee to **** I gotta wait for people to leave! Or when I am done I have to sit there and wait until no one sees me come out. I wish there were floor to ceiling seperators though, I dont like standing 1" from the urinal so no one looks at me wee wee when I pee. I wanna stand back, lean on something and just let it go!