Now Its Ok To Say F*ck & Sh*t On Tv ???

1. wow...its like the only thing that I will be able to watch now is sportscenter or the discovery channel...haha
    Armed to the teeth.

2. I think it's great. An artificial construct of a bureacracy gets smacked down by the 1st Amendment. Now if they can get the movie ratings system to back off.

The market can and will determine what kind of language is appropriate for the viewers.
    •   

3. I'm so sick of the flood of PG-13 movies. Its hard to find a good old rated R movie. There are a lot of PG-13 movies that could be better if they left in the rated R scenes.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I think it's great. An artificial construct of a bureacracy gets smacked down by the 1st Amendment. Now if they can get the movie ratings system to back off.

The market can and will determine what kind of language is appropriate for the viewers.
    Cool! Now it can be like the few Canadian shows I actually watch.

5. thats the first i have read of the ruling, any other articles that support this? that would be a huge breakthrough and will likely lead to a backlash from family values groups

6. I didnt read the article above but am familiar with the decision. It only deems accidental use of those words acceptable on LIVE TV when not referring to the actual act that the word is referring to. So you can say "Oh sh*t" but not "I gotta take a sh*t", or "Ah F*uck it" opposed to "I'm going to F*ck her". The FCC lost this arguement/case because it said ALL uses of the words reference the actual act and is not used otherwise, hence why the judged wondered if the FCC lives in the real world. The judge actually made references to comments made by Bush and Cheney that were caught on tape (but not aired live) in which they used the words in the non-literal meaning...see Cheney telling a member of the Senate to F*ck off" and Bush telling Blair that Syria needs to "stop pulling this sh*t".

7. exactly. syria needs to stop pulling this ****. even off tv bush cant use proper language. ****ing A

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 04:31 PM
  2. SD/TEST E/1-TESTCYP ,is it ok to add tren
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 10:19 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 06:15 PM
  4. Is it ok to take CLA durung S1+ cycle?
    By sugar4salt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 10:06 PM
  5. Is it ok to take Saw Palmetto Post Cycle?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:24 PM