Inventor Makes Fuel Out Of Saltwater !!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I love stuff like that..gives me great hope.

There are several other potential water burning technologies on the horizon as well. I hope at least one makes it big.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Discovery Channel ran a four week special called Future Cars. There was a featured car that ran on compressed air...and instead of having to fill up with compressed air every xxx miles, the car is equipped with an air compressor...THAT RUNS ON AIR!

I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's 100% true! It makes you wonder :think:

Does anybody know the science behind the radio waves and saltwater in the video posted above?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
It makes you wonder (if it isn't completely obvious) who stands to gain by keeping these technologies under the table.

hmmmm...

BMW

Awards
  • Established
sad this man will be assasinated for competing against fossil fuel technology were at least a goo 30 to 40 years overdue on new fuel technology, it all comes down to greed

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Yup, until we get the money out of politics, there will be no new fuels. We could end this global warming nonsense if we lived in a true Republic.

Oops...I guess I better stay where I belong in the politics section.:hammer:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha global warming.

what a sham. someone had a documentary in one of his sigs for awhile. copletely rapes the whole theory of global warming caused by man.

that being said, scientists in the 60's were saying wed be out of fossil fules by the year 2000. how much longer can we possibly last?

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
haha global warming.

what a sham. someone had a documentary in one of his sigs for awhile. copletely rapes the whole theory of global warming caused by man.

that being said, scientists in the 60's were saying wed be out of fossil fules by the year 2000. how much longer can we possibly last?
To tell you the truth, my concern is not really the warming of the globe, it is pollution and needless destruction caused by war to obtain the resources. I KNOW there has got to be a more attainable, cleaner burning fuel than dinosaur bones. Gimme a break, there are probably a dozen by now. But that won't stop the oil companies.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The oil shortage is the same scarcity scam as the Global Warming game.

The US has enough domestic oil to support itself for the next 100 years! There are global marketing reasons(greed) that we only use 15% of domestic oil and import 85%.

It wasn't like Iraq was not going to sell the worlds biggest oil consumer(USA) any oil because they didn't like our freedoms!
80 billion barrels a day is a good customer!

What Iraq was doing was dumping cheap oil into the market in order to pay off their IMF loans. This drove down the price of oil.

George W Bush, Cheney and Condi Rice are all Oil people.

Then Iraq was threatening to switch their oil market to Euro based instead of American dollar based, which would prevent the US from purchasing oil with credit and would crush the value of the dollar.(Venezuela,Iran and N Korea have the same plans, notice a trend, hey its the Axis of Evil)

Did someone say WMDs?

1-20-2001 GWB takes office, oil about $20 a barrel

Today oil is about $70 a barrel... mission accomplished!

Greg Palast has written much on these topics

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Those are things that can be worked on if such a technology were to get big. Internal combustion of fossil fuels has come a long way in 100 years..although arguably not all THAT far.
Correct. There are many viable ICE resources that no one makes any use of, such as the Bourke engine, or any number of innovations that may be found at PESWiki. Hell, I don't even see anyone using Stirling engines for anything anymore. For instance, anyone here can immediately markedly improve any number of devices they have that use fan blades by added a scalloped leading edge. Look at Whalepower Inc. - they're leading the way.
Kanzius's work on defeating cancer is getting some big attention. It's pretty simple in description: inject metallic nanoparticles that are absorbed by the cancer cells, emit radio waves of controlled frequencies, vibrate the metal, burn the cancer cell to death.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
The oil shortage is the same scarcity scam as the Global Warming game.

The US has enough domestic oil to support itself for the next 100 years! There are global marketing reasons(greed) that we only use 15% of domestic oil and import 85%.

It wasn't like Iraq was not going to sell the worlds biggest oil consumer(USA) any oil because they didn't like our freedoms!
80 billion barrels a day is a good customer!

What Iraq was doing was dumping cheap oil into the market in order to pay off their IMF loans. This drove down the price of oil.

George W Bush, Cheney and Condi Rice are all Oil people.

Then Iraq was threatening to switch their oil market to Euro based instead of American dollar based, which would prevent the US from purchasing oil with credit and would crush the value of the dollar.(Venezuela,Iran and N Korea have the same plans, notice a trend, hey its the Axis of Evil)

Did someone say WMDs?

1-20-2001 GWB takes office, oil about $20 a barrel

Today oil is about $70 a barrel... mission accomplished!

Greg Palast has written much on these topics
I love all the people that recommend not buying gas on certain days, as though it would improve anything. The fact is that we are using more gasoline than we can refine. So, governing bodies have taxed fuel to death. Just look at the amount of money the gas station makes per gallon - about 2 cents. The rest is tax. How many times have you heard any official campaign that he was going to lower gas tax?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most of the people I know that complain about gas prices are the ones driving SUVs or trucks.
I knew this thread would bring out all the conspiracy theorists. I'm waiting on someone to bring up the 200mpg carburetor that was invented and the guy was killed by the oil companies. such crap.
and by the way you can run any vehicle on ethanol. youre running it right now in your vehicle. I mix 50% E85 in my non flex fuel vehicle.
I hope people are not still saying we did not find WMD's.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And no one is really stepping up to build more refinery capacity for the country either which is just mind boggling. One more Katrina-like event that takes out even just one or two refineries and we are seriously screwed. Terrorists are keenly aware of this situation and there's no realistic way to secure those facilities 100%.

It'd be a lot simpler world if we could run our cars on water. Isolating the Middle East because they have nothing to offer except sand and hatred should be a national priority,

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
There's no money in water like there is in oil.
"We will tax their water fuel!"
"But doesn't their fuel fall out of the sky?"
"..."
pwnt

Oil will continue to dominate the energy market probably indefinitely, unless Steorn comes through. Building refineries is a terrible idea to the suits.
"I think you should build more refineries."
"You do?"
"Yes! Gas is so expensive now because we use too much and refine so little."
*BANG*
*THUD*
"I think we have enough refineries"

That's not conspiracy theory - that's just common sense.