No one who smokes pot ever commits crimes... - AnabolicMinds.com

No one who smokes pot ever commits crimes...

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

No one who smokes pot ever commits crimes...

Teens in Hot Water After Return to Pool

Riiight. Now this doesn't mean a majority do but i couldn't help making that title Just pisses me off these teens were that bold. Those are two kids that deserve a trip to China.

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (AP) - Two teens are in hot water after police said they decided to return to a pool at the same hotel where they had robbed three people about 15 hours before.

The two women and a man were held up at gunpoint around 2 a.m. Saturday on the beach by Shorewood Villas on Hilton Head Island, Beaufort County Sheriff's Capt. Toby McSwain said.

The robbers took cell phones, purses, wallets and cash before one of them pistol whipped the man, McSwain said.

The victims then saw the same two men again at their hotel Saturday afternoon and called police. "They were basically just hanging out at the pool," McSwain said.

The gun deputies think was used in the robberies was found in a restroom trash can near the pool and other items taken were found on the beach, authorities said.

Brandon J. Brooks, 18, and Dillion Clark, 16, were charged with armed robbery. Brooks also was charged with carrying a firearm during a violent crime and misdemeanor marijuana possession.

Clark will be tried as an adult, authorities said.

2. Senior Member

lol, idiots. I got robbed at gunpoint one time, I would love nothing more than to see the kids that did it sitting by the pool one day...
  3. Senior Member

Smile

They always return to the scene of the crime!

Every criminal genius has one fatal character flaw

crime doesn't pay when your stupid!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm sure it was Reefer Madness that drove them to do it and not the fact they are a bunch of stupid A-holes. lol
  5. Banned

jay...weed had nothing to do with this crime. it could have been a pack of cigarettes they found on the kids for all the difference it made.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

1. It was a joke because of the people always saying those smoking weed are too busy eating cheesy poofs to commit any crimes. I don't care if there were any reference to drugs use. High or not, those teens deserve a hell of a punishment.

2. You still can not, in any way,shape, or form say that this had zero influence. Now it may have had none but you can't read that and say it didn't. It said possesion so they may have been sober.

3. go back to point #1.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

90% of the people on probation and parole have a drug or alcohol problem. the ones that dont are usually the sex offenders. but there are functioning addicts that are successful members of society also.
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    1. It was a joke because of the people always saying those smoking weed are too busy eating cheesy poofs to commit any crimes. I don't care if there were any reference to drugs use. High or not, those teens deserve a hell of a punishment.

2. You still can not, in any way,shape, or form say that this had zero influence. Now it may have had none but you can't read that and say it didn't. It said possesion so they may have been sober.

3. go back to point #1.
    I agree in the sense that a person who is comfortable breaking one law(marijuana) is more likely to be comfortable breaking another law(felony?) then a person who is dogmatic in terms of legal decisions. There are people who would not break any law for any reason other than its the law...and of course there are people who break the law simply for the pleasure of breaking the law!

Most people, who are "non-habitual criminals" and outside of the law enforcement community do not think in terms of black/white, good, bad, legal...

Most people have a system of values that ranks legal / ethical questions by some type of risk and reward ratio.

So, they could logically evaluate the relatively benign risk reward ratio of marijuana "I get high" vs "I pay a small fine" (depending) on the state, then say "ok, the reward is worth the risk" (or not)

Now, marijuana will effect your reasoning ability!(oh my)
    However, it is usually a case of "failure to execute" the proper decision because of inaction, as opposed to an aggressively made "poor decision"! Although this does happen too,..

but not nearly as much as when say someone on a wiskey rampage!

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter to the victims why somebody committed the crime!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Reps on that AR, well put...Very well put.
  10. Banned

is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Damn, you just missed it!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    but there are functioning addicts that are successful members of society also.
    But I could quit at anytime!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You just don't 'want' to right
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

Wait? What was the question?
  15. New Member

i almost always have a small bag and pipe with me so i mean if i got caught with anything, even a ticket, possession would be on my list. The way i see it, the only thing marijuana makes me do is eat more, and sleep more.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

And give you a possible record at 18. Is it worth it if all you do is get hungry and sleepy? The problem with people who always carry is that they are at some point 'usually' driving someplace high.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

Damn! I don't want to come off as the resident pot-head because that's faaaaaar from the case. Some people are into fine wine and some are into fine...well you get the idea. At any rate, I think while your point about driving is valid, it's also a bit unfair. People go knock back a few cold ones after work and drive home all the time. It's only illegal if you're "over the limit." Just as there are responsible drinkers, there are responsible tokers. Having done both, I can tell you without ANY hesitation that alcohol intoxication and that of herb are completely different and you'd be far more irresponsible to get behind the wheel when drunk. Just as steroids are not the big evil monster that the media portrays it as, the same goes for Senorita MaryJane.
  18. New Member

Bionic Will U Marry Me~
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Just like steroids, pot and alcohol are abused much moreso than just for a single drink or toke. Just look on the boards and see when you bring up a drug or alcohol type of story how many people rush out of the woodworks telling of their stories of getting **** faced etc. But you open a thread about regulating or enforcing laws regarding the same stuff and those same types will talk about moderation, responsible use.

Now, i'm not saying pot or alcohol is abused by everyone or is even as bad as media portrays. I'm just saying more people spend time trying to justify whatever it is they do. Also, the number of people who do abuse these things are the majority. You responsible users are few and far between.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Bionic~

I agree with your statement, as far as knowing the difference and your point is a valid one. I just see people like you as a very small minority.
  21. New Member

but definition of abuse makesa HUGE difference.(at least I think it does) i mean if you smoke a J everyday instead of having a couple beers or a glass of wine with dinner.. is that abuse? or is that just switching one thing with another? because to a lot of people, if you told them you smoked EVERYDAY they would think holy **** that dudes got a problem..but say you cant drink alcohol due to liver problems, so you do indeed smoke a joint once a day rather than have some beers at dinner.. i mean cmon!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

1 joint a day that uses one paper or one that uses poster board? Seriously, abuse is hard to define in all of these things. I would say abuse and misuse. Lighting up and taking a ride or lighting up when you're supposed to be watching a child etc.
  23. New Member

agreed. you should wait at least one hour after smoking.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    ...or lighting up when you're supposed to be watching a child etc.
    Dude, you don't know my niece!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue
    Bionic Will U Marry Me~
    Depends. Ya got big t!tties?! J/K Bros. I hope you all have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend! Never forget!!!!
  25. New Member

haha i used to have some huge pecs... now im just average. nothing special hahaha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 03:39 PM
  2. Smoking pot
    By spoolin in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 12:21 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM