New Earth Found ???
- 04-25-2007, 09:03 AM
- 04-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Yep. It's kind of an exciting time in cosmology now because the instruments are getting sensitive enough to actually detect small rocky planets and (if you're lucky) analyze the composition of their atmospheres. I predict that within the next 20 years we'll have a list of planets with oxygen rich atmospheres as targets for future exploration once the technology allows.
This planet is only 20 lightyears away. We could actually send a probe there and get data back in a person's lifetime. Pretty exciting.
- 04-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 19Last Post: 07-15-2007, 10:30 PM
- By size in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:15 PM
- By Enigma76 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2005, 07:51 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:47 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:08 AM