The "fat" Gene Identified !

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the genes are responsible for fat people not the amount of food they eat. I already he the genetic bs from people. I have bad genetics too but I take weight gainer shakes.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think genetics do play a role but self control and exercise play an even bigger one. As generations pass it's been getting worse and worse because of people's lack of activity and overeating causing them to pass these things onto their offspring. Remember your body evolve depending on the enviroment and if that environment is mcdonalds and sitting on the couch your chaning what you pass on to your kids.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

great, just another reason for fat people to make excuses for their disgusting lifestyle.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

great, just another reason for fat people to make excuses for their disgusting lifestyle.
:clap2:
thats what i tell my wife but she wants to tell me that its not there fault. she has a kind heart. i on the other hand feel sick when i see i fat waste of life getting one of everything off the dollar menu at McD`s and then waddle away.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
If it weren't for the idiots up in Washington D.C. who vetoed stem-cell research people wouldn't need to take supplements or exercise much, period. It would be a simple task of having your genes modified. I really wish that the Instrumentalization of Humanity would be completed, so that irregular or imperfect genes would no longer be a reality.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If it weren't for the idiots up in Washington D.C. who vetoed stem-cell research people wouldn't need to take supplements or exercise much, period. It would be a simple task of having your genes modified. I really wish that the Instrumentalization of Humanity would be completed, so that irregular or imperfect genes would no longer be a reality.
Only thing in question is whether embryonic stem cell research should be government funded. You want to do stem cell research? Go ahead. Just use private funding sources. If there is expected efficacy the funding will be there. This is just another politicized issue like man made global warming. Put down the Kool Aid.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Only thing in question is whether embryonic stem cell research should be government funded. You want to do stem cell research? Go ahead. Just use private funding sources. If there is expected efficacy the funding will be there. This is just another politicized issue like man made global warming. Put down the Kool Aid.
Yes, and I am quite sure it would be effective when we consider the amount of money that it takes for this to be implemented into out laboratories, notwithstanding the generally negative public image that the veto of funding has given the research in general. In short it is more or less a futile effort if the scientists continue R&D on the research from private funding, for if this was an acceptable maneuver, it would have been put into action quite a while ago.

All the same, have a :burger: .

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

A great big fat +1 right there...

:)

BV