Bruce Kneller pleads guilty

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Yeah, unfortunately.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I wrap everything in aluminum foil. It keeps the gov't from spying and alien abductions.
    Bad plan Jay.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
    •   

3. That in itself is a attempt by the gov't to lull the populace into a false sense of security.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    That in itself is a attempt by the gov't to lull the populace into a false sense of security.
    They had me fooled alright. I guess I can throw this stupid hat away now! You're a stand up guy J.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    See, I disagree with this presumption. You didin't have to exert anything more than a want and an a ability to purchase steroids from BK. Did Bk's clients all get a crash course in cycle use and post cycle therapy prior to him selling the compounds he sold?
    They where actively seeking steroids to purchase. Buying from BK is not like walking into Ultimate supplements on the corner of clark and rose purchasing superdrol from John the local "guru."
    •   

6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Oh yeah, well i have sex, I do drugs, I don't listen to my parents, I do what I want, I'm outta control! I even did 6hrs of hard time in a maximum security juvenile correction facility one time (we called it "juvy" on the inside) so that's pretty hardcore, huh? I should be way more popular by now!
    Actually you are known as the steroid guy on this board.

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Well if so, my developments have been designed for legitimate companies to sell in full disclosure through legal channels. I'm a QC analyst and R&D chemist. That's a far cry from cookin' kilos in my kitchen so why don't you give SD a break now.
  8. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    They where actively seeking steroids to purchase. Buying from BK is not like walking into Ultimate supplements on the corner of clark and rose purchasing superdrol from John the local "guru."
    Yes, nothing says legitimate businessman better than;

cash wrapped in aluminum foil !

9. They where actively seeking steroids to purchase. Buying from BK is not like walking into Ultimate supplements on the corner of clark and rose purchasing superdrol from John the local "guru."
    How so? The only difference is the source. Just because you're a dealer of illegal drugs doesn't make you a person of intelligence or knowledge of the drugs you're selling.

I don't see the difference in the customer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Well if so, my developments have been designed for legitimate companies to sell in full disclosure through legal channels. I'm a QC analyst and R&D chemist. That's a far cry from cookin' kilos in my kitchen so why don't you give superdrol a break now.
    Hey, SD was so good that guys like BK were able to make a buck of off of it. Its all over the "lists" on the UG labs and powder co's. lol. Take it as a compliment.

11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    'Actually' he is known primarily for helping anyone and everyone no matter how mundane or basic the question.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tejada pleads guilty to charge of lying
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 04:41 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:43 PM